Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    It feels like I haven't posted on here in forever. It's been a pretty busy first couple of weeks of classes, I've had tons of different meetings and events to go to, plus auditions and callbacks, and my on campus job. I start rehearsals on Tuesday for the play I got cast in, so I'm probably going to be even more busy pretty soon.
    Anyway, I have been playing when I can, so here's some highlights from my last few play sessions because I'm too lazy to separate them into different parts:

The family got a new cat! His name is Ralphie.
    s61X9Ev.png
    7awYGoy.png

Brooklynn invited everyone to her birthday party where she aged up to an adult
    NfwFAjL.png

The family had Harvestfest dinner together
    JB680n2.png

Parker also aged up to an adult (separately from Brooklynn which is weird because they're twins but whatever)
    cq6IN9t.png
    klsuNjN.png

Parker decided it was time to start dating again, so he invited over his friend Arianna Jeong. She's nice even though she has a questionable fahsion sense.
    kWT5fWp.png

Aiden became a teen. I don't know what happened to the picture of him blowing out his candles but I can't find it.
    1PgIte5.png

Aiden also got a boyfriend. He's a townie I made and his name is Devon.
    Utewrms.png

The family also celebrated Winterfest
    Pcgull2.png

The triplets then became teens! I also forgot to get a picture of Alexander and I'm too lazy to open the game back up to get one right now, but you'll still see him shortly. Anyway, here's Astrid:
    o5IA9Yl.png

And Adrian:
    OYrAdPe.png

And of course the teen romances started happening. Here's Astrid with Paxton Giordano (the EA gallery premade)
    ijgmh2r.png

Alexander and Rylie (another townie I made. I forgot her last name, though)
    zppL9gv.png

Adrian and Daniela (yet another townie that I made but forgot the last name of)
    GBVAN4z.png

And last but not least, Parker proposed to Arianna. I'm waiting for them to get married until Beatrice dies because the household is full right now.
    zbss9WH.png
  • Options
    OliCaitOliCait Posts: 476 Member
    The family hiding in a bunker during the apocalypse got a few visitors... https://olicaitletsplay.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    AngstyRainbowAngstyRainbow Posts: 3 New Member
    Cody got an alien pregnant, she ran off, had the kid and now I have NO IDEA how to get said kid back to the house to actually look after it haha
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Some play time in this evening....

Markus having yet another mood swing - gotta love teenagers!
    48661995662_e12da29c31_c.jpg

Brittney found out that she was part of an ageist yoga group and got kicked out as soon as she became an elder. She is pretty upset by this but still goes to the same studio to practice her yoga.
    48661998877_19e2136784_c.jpg
    48661852841_899904c56f_c.jpg

Hopefully a nice citrus bath at the studio will help lift Brittney's spirit.
    48661494608_017ea32ae8_c.jpg

Markus is close to becoming a young adult so he wanted to invite Pania out on a weekend date. However, Pania already had plans with her family so Markus decided to go out bowling by himself. He had a good time and hopes Pania can join him the next time.
    48661861721_166a5fb0a3_c.jpg
    48661503453_9fb7f3076d_c.jpg

Markus continues his swimming lessons at the local pool. His parents insisted that he take lessons since he loves to spend so much time at the beach.
    48661994657_0d67fb2f7a_c.jpg

That is what the Vissers have been up to lately. Will probably play a bit more tonight so might get another post in later.
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Yes I got my monthly data renewed 🙂 ROMagic will be early birthday present for me as I am at the end of the month.

Your very special baby sounds ultra exciting (my personal guess is Jasper & Lainey as parents?)

I loved those name sites. On the UK one if you choose poetic you get a lot of lovely Shakespearian names (my personal fav. Was benedict) and on the other site iI chose the option for 8 random starter names which gave me many beautiful sounding names from other cultures which sound like they are not in the games name bank. I had not heard of 3/4 of them but will definetely use them.

@mia_noelle97 I love your Johnny makeover.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Kira took her little bear camping, she was trying to teach him to fish, but he was more interested in catching bugs.

LtQtk0s.png

Lwz7VZt.png

vM8FzuS.png

Didn't occur to me until later to have her put on a bear suit herself.

OIup4mc.png

ShzUO91.png

And like a good little bear, Alvin made sure to clean up the campsite before they went home.

FZJCaAd.png

The following evening was the Romance Festival. The kids were there for a while, but they were sent home/to daycare so Leo & Kira could mingle with some actual adults.

7vXTyoF.png

9AAt2do.png

Hey look, it's that mermaid again!

7dQkAMD.png

And there's that guy from Strangerville. He looks awful grumpy for someone who's not possessed for once.

rmjTlJA.png

The next day was the first of summer, so the Prescotts kicked off the season with a day at the beach. For once it was actually sunny.

Mj6bluc.png

UH8vx86.png

ZJTJLBG.png

kR2ehss.png

yz6nahW.png

OdHSUy3.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Today I started a rotation with my Strangerville household. I had Cassandra stay home from work one day to fill her needs and clean the house and cook some meals so there'd be leftovers in the fridge, and then they could go investigating when Gillian got off work. All went according to plan until the cooking part, when Cass set herself on fire. I had a brief moment of panic, and then fortunately got the popup that Gillian was home from work. So Gillian was able to save her love from certain death, which ought to give her the confidence for a bit of snooping in the evening.

I'll post a full update with pictures when I get to the end of their rotation. Though I didn't take any pictures of the fire so that may not make it into the update.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,924 Member
    edited September 2019
    @sarabeth2984 Thank you :)

otsikkoon.jpg

Babs, week 3

Pics under the spoilers , again :)
    After that, both, I or Babs had no heart to say "No, you cannot! I am just planning on who's marriage to ruin next." Comon, the dude is already at million peaces.
    This may end my aspiration challenge, but it does not matter, as I do have another challenge in planning to do, hard one, expecially for them, hihi.. But yes, not deciding anything yet, I let them tell me will they be a couple or not.. as their relationship meter and love meter was only around half way full, and she has those commitment issues. I won't be directing them to do anything romantic (exept their first woohoo, that I owe for poor Geoffrey, lol), if they do those things by themselves, okay then.

25-8-2019-2-00-44.jpg
    But first he had to agree on certain rules, if he wanted to live with her, (Babs is a bit shallow, but she cannot help it) and to be seen with her. FIRST, a makeover.. had Nancy any fashion taste at all?? And SECOND ,lots of workout!! And finally THIRD, to do something to his hair.
    He was willing to do all that , BUT he had one rule too!:
    "I am not cutting my mustache!! Period!"
    "Hmm okay, maybe a trim?"
    "NO!"

25-8-2019-2-06-46.jpg
    The second part he started right away.
    BUNCH! "Not my mustache!".. BUNCH! "Not my mustache!"... BUNCH! "Not my mustache!...BUNCH!
    Babs was examing her plants.

25-8-2019-2-10-11.jpg
    Same continued till late night!
    BUNCH! "Not my mustache!".. BUNCH! "Not my mustache!"... BUNCH! "Not my mu... (me:YEAH! I GOT IT!)

25-8-2019-2-37-24.jpg
    25-8-2019-2-37-54.jpg
    Malcolm visited, he got along with Babs just fine.

25-8-2019-2-39-35.jpg
    "Mom says you ruined everything you guys had.."
    "Yes I know, but it is not all me, it is complicated.."
    "How?"
    "Son, it just is, and not of your business!"
    (Geoffrey thinking: What? What could I have said to my teenage boy?? "Son, your mother woohooed with my girlfriend here before I did and while we were still married." .. I do not think so!)

25-8-2019-2-42-10.jpg
    "Bye dad, try to take care of yourself!"

25-8-2019-2-50-40.jpg
    25-8-2019-2-58-03.jpg
    They went to play chess the next day, Geoffrey needed logic for promotion.
    Bella, it really CANNOT be that hard, LOL!

25-8-2019-3-13-43.jpg
    And he took the second rule very seriously, I see..
    BUNCH! "Not my mustache!" (me:YEAH, YEAH..)

25-8-2019-3-19-45.jpg
    Looked like whole Sim City has heard of what happened, so much curious people invited themselves over!

25-8-2019-3-25-35.jpg
    Bella, did you really came all the way from Pleasantview Willow Creek to just wash their dishes, clean their pin and take care of their weeds????

25-8-2019-3-22-27.jpg
    BUNCH! "Not my mustache!" (me:YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME???!!)

25-8-2019-3-53-33.jpg
    25-8-2019-4-10-25.jpg
    He finally got enough and asked people to leave.
    Nina: "Try to tolerate him, you can always kick him back to Nancy, you know?"
    Babs: "I do not think that is that easy."
    ( Only makeovers I did was Nina and Dina, they just looked so wrong to me, as TS2 player.)

25-8-2019-4-19-54.jpg
    The next day, Malcolm invited them to his birthday party.. this shall be interesting..

25-8-2019-4-20-38.jpg
    Oh, Bob is their caterer.

25-8-2019-4-25-43.jpg
    The evening was friendly and calm, untill...

25-8-2019-4-27-26.jpg
    It escalated quickly , at first it was Nancy arguing with Geoffrey, then Nancy arguing with Babs, and at last Nancy and Babs arguing with Geoffrey..."

25-8-2019-4-29-27.jpg
    "UGH!" And he left leaving Nancy to argue with Babs again!

25-8-2019-4-30-21.jpg
    25-8-2019-4-32-43.jpg
    And he was the only one, if not counted Bob, to actually watch Malcolm to age up!

25-8-2019-4-34-24.jpg
    While Nancy was playing .. the sims1 I see, and Babs was at the bathroom.

25-8-2019-5-12-27.jpg
    Babs also got accepted to that dj club... not that she was much interested about it.

25-8-2019-5-21-48.jpg
    25-8-2019-5-25-27.jpg
    Those club members were happily following Babs home (UNINVITED!! I forgot to end the meeting, my fault), and Geoffrey, who just had a long workday behind him, was annoyed, is there even one silent evening???
    But he felt better soon after realising there was still leftovers in the fridge!

25-8-2019-5-31-08.jpg
    Okay, it is Sunday, time to deside, Geoffrey. Makeover or not?
    "Fine.. lets do it! But one thing.. I do not... (me: WANT TO CUT THE FREEKING MUSTACHE; I KNOW!!!!!!)

News from Sim City Tabloid , net version (MCCC) , from the week3:
    Marriages annouced:

Johnny Zest with Candy Behr

news111.jpg

Joaquin Le Chien with Liberty Lee

news444.jpg
    news555.jpg

Thank You for reading! <3
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited September 2019
    Well, I thought I was getting close to being able to post my comments on your updates, but now I've looked and there are at least 2 pages left, depending on how much is on pg 422, lol

I'm not sure how much longer I'll have the computer though, so I'm going to put up my pictures quickly, because I can work on comments anywhere.

Here is my Willow Creek. This is where I have the (main) families that I've gotten from your galleries.There are actually only 5 of your families so far, because if I have parents or siblings of these Sims, they are in Brindleton Bay, and I'm not counting them here.

My main reason for this post is to make sure everyone understands that these are not my Sims! I don't want to steal other people's hard work.

There are a lot of my special families here too (3 homes of of just Jasper Sweet and his family).

WrHDphx.jpg

This is my "Flirty Spanish House" Its not in my gallery yet. But my Exercise in Luxury Gym is made from the same shell, and it is in my Gallery

MZt4DDJ.png

@Becka28 's Sims Brock and Alana live there. They did my showcase of this house.

8lyPui4.png

They are adorable, and Becka28 wrote the greatest (and very funny) love story about them! You should definitely read it!

tTaKbA0.png

This is @Morkovka 's Sim Mario. He and his wife Dorothy are going to do my Cute two bedroom home, but I need a new name for it, and new pictures of the complete house from outside, because I had to change the roof. So this is the best outside picture of the house I have right now.

eUSQ8xk.png

Mario is perpetually happy and often flirty. Dorothy seems to find him to be the most wonderful man ever!

uJi7rc2.png

wGfM58Z.png

@Daephene 's Sims Bruce, Walker, Athena (and now little Dakota) live right across the street from Mario and Dorothy.

Their house is "Elegant 3 bedroom" and is not yet in my Gallery. But soon! Lol

mtQ97CZ.png

Here's Walker (laughing) and his husband Bruce

KzzqCm6.png

This is Bruce's mother Athena

K5qWvOz.png

@RedDestiny92 's Sims live here. I'm trying to remember the name of this house, but I can't right now, lol. It's got 8 bedrooms, and is very expensive, so I moved them in here as Richard is a doctor, and I thought he could afford it. They showcased this house for me. It's not in my gallery yet either.

W1grNDR.png

Here they are at the Romance Festival. Richard is on the left, and Terrance on the right.

EsxxAau.png

This is them in my Old Fashioned Park (also not in my gallery yet, lol) It was the first time that I got the "feed a bite" interaction as an option. So cute!

JhuYIqd.png

Richard has 2 sons, and Terrance has 2 daughters.

jrOwoav.png

Now... @Koteyka 's Sims, Tony Stark, and his husband Steve, and their son Peter live here. My biggest fanciest estate, because hey, he's a movie star, lol. This is my Victorian Dream, and it is in my Gallery, but it's an old copy, and not the best. The bedrooms are tiny and its on a giant lot. Anyway, I'd upload it again, but there's something wrong with the lighting in the living room, and I just can't fix it. As soon as I fix it I'll upload the new one (Actually this one) They haven't done a showcase of it yet, for the same reason.

G9Tlimh.png

This is my Sim, Ian, joking with Tony Stark. It would appear that Steve and little Peter don't find it as funny, lol.

IiF8Xrn.png

Steve, Peter and Tony out on the deck

uwrIwgd.png

Last, a picture of a dinner party at the Stark's house. Bruce is backwards, in the blue sweater. Tony in flannel to his left. The Stark's friend Thor in the green shirt. Terrance in the darker blue sweater. Walker in the white button up shirt. Steve (in his swimming suit, lol), and Richard with glasses.

Little Peter is there too, but you can only see his hair and shoes :smiley:

hy8d1R8.png

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    edited September 2019
    @AlwaysAsking

I wonder why they make the console and mobile phone games have such different plot lines from the PC?

I can't figure out the logic in that 🤔

Oh, wait, maybe it's because they want people to buy both. Console and PC. So they make them different to make each one interesting?

How annoying that Dino is keeping Luise from getting a solution to her problem. Why doesn't he like it when she talks to other Sims?

And ... I was actually wondering if it was because the elders who died had more data in the save (because they were pre-mades) than other random townies? Or would anyone's death help the game run better?

Oh, some of the console games are alright and attached to the PC canon, like TS2 for PS2, but most of them vary in degree.

Rather than say he doesn't want her talking to other sims, it's that he occupies most of her time, and invites her everywhere instead of letting her do her own thing.

It's all the same, every death is a potential culling. I only hope when I reinstall MCCC that the family trees will remain intact and no one suddenly decides to turn, ahem, (redacted) and become serial cheaters.

Miscellaneous Things That Happened Today Include:

A Weirdo Who's Celebrating Halloween Waaay Too Early:
    YqIyBOx.png

Now We Know What Meat They Use In Chez Sul Sul:
    CPjWyL6.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,924 Member
    @AlwaysAsking , great pictures !

Just made me think.. VERY silly, and most likely stupid too, I know.. but thinking out loud... Why not start a thread like "Other peoples sims in your game"? I only got the idea because you mentioned most of the sims arent originally yours, and there may be lots of simmers who also have downloaded sims from their favourite creators :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Been playing Johnny...
    QGOcXtS.png
    and Lilith...
    VeIJLb4.png
    and.. being with her nieces apparantely got her thinking...
    UBKF3Ti.png
    They're not even engaged, nor one of them ever rolled the wish to be... Caleb and Cass had constantly the wish to get engaged and married, never to try for a baby like this... so I guess he's a lot more a traditionalist than his sister...
    Anyway, that's all Johnny thinks about...
    DWfGDuU.png
    and there is something very charming about sad Max alone in the night...
    RhX9bOn.png
    Lilith is a 5 star celebrity and pretty much a style icon at this point...
    Bcpabd1.png
    Johnny is a 4 star celebrity and about to level up...
    3Do6MlA.png
    so we need a more fitting house for them and I have 2 options:
    The apartment in the Fengs building...
    cnE5j2E.png
    Or the one in Diego Lobo's building...
    oAmBVW5.png
    both of them belongs to the Landgraabs... I think Johnny living there is going to plum off someone...

But it was Love day so I took them to the park...
    akswy8Y.png
    SgDrUio.png
    where paparazzi wouldn't leave us alone and were just standing there doing the annoying elders idle over and over again...
    kHSkSZb.png
    I can't stand those animations, so...
    b9AbGkt.png
    IuFv8U7.png
    we got ourselves some privacy.
    2z59wQn.png
    pJF9xQY.png
    i46U6b9.png
    P70L2Au.png
    E6tEesg.png

I knew she was secretly a fan...
    RTDOvoa.png
    while Lilith is still in bad terms with Missy coven...
    0FGZqWX.png
    Angela doesn't seem happy to be part of it...
    st6OV2l.png
    but someone else got the cutest Love day couple prize...
    JYhZFUT.png
    E4ODec3.png
    bn7yPBg.png

I don't think Johnny is ready to be a father...
    KOdEu4O.png
    mMz790u.png
    but I activated risky woohoo anyway.
    and I still hate Chad!!
    kN27XdC.png
    i7fGo8X.png
    he's just so rude at random.

Next day there was he spice festival, and Johnny got to talk to Lilith mom...
    eHcZKYo.png
    Uku never miss the spice festival...
    8VFej3S.png
    and...
    3tvqhNl.png
    "Oh my God, so long no see.... where were you?!!"

Long story.....

Then this townie plummed off Lilith...
    aYluZeD.png
    R9LMMXB.png
    he's not Joaquin, he's called Price I think... and he's evil...
    dkjxQ3T.png
    I bet people at the spice festival missed having Lilith hanging around...
    x6MNwsm.png
    bFoY2d4.png
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey y’all! Hope everyone has had a safe weekend!
    @siliclone
    I’m glad you like the cemetery with church/chapel! Let me know if it works out, I sent a few sims to run around on the lot to make sure they could navigate it without issues :)
    I’m glad Lilith is striking out on her own with Johnny! She and Caleb are close but she needs a life too. Sounds like either Cassandra needs to build her handiness skills or they’ll need to hire repairmen lol! And is your Lilith a stylist too? Mine is a trendsetter! She owns (or the household) owns House Vatore, a chic clothing store in Magnolia Promenade. Caleb works as the store manager along with the two teens they have been mentoring, while Liltih is at her 8-5 styling job Ukupanipo looks like he had quite an interesting time in the Jungle. I just love that guy. My last save he was my main sim’s love interest. Thank gawd she made a good living, he is a definite beach bum who ate her out of house and home but he was too lovable to kick out. They ended up having 3 boys together lol!
    The townie mod sounds like it could come in handy actually

@simtrippy Thank you for liking my cemetery!
    @becka28 Oh you lost so many sims this past gameplay! Poor Drummoyne.
    It was adorable that Clovelly was so excited about her first grandchild!
    I also love that house! It looks awesome!
    @deafsimmer Thank you for posting which pose player you use! I think I will download it into my gameplay!
    @ldmarko wow thats a LOT of gnomes!! Your sims’ camping trip was so cute!
    @alwaysasking
    Yes, there is a big age gap between the oldest of my siblings and the youngest! It made for an interesting childhood. I’m far North of 30 and I’m still on the fence about having kids at this point. I’m totally cool with step kids however:)
    I’m tempted to turn aging on, but I like playing with it off! I’m with you on trying to get toddlers’ skill points up, it sets up their personalities in the long run. I also am really into playing rotationally, I like to build up the skills and relationships with each family. You have more wiggle room with aging off. This game is my main save and I have been incorporating all the game premades/townies from the base game and each pack.
    I think I will send Rachel’s dad to Geekcon. He does have the geek trait and he’s in the tech guru business! Good idea!!!
    Your Willow Creek neighborhood is gorgeous and I absolutely adore your builds!!

Ok for a fun gameplay
    I played my simself
    BGHelfC.png
    My simself met this cute guy and he invited her out on a date and it ended in disaster
    tNvL4Mh.png
    She ended it early. She was feeling a bit bummed so she went to Rattlesnake Bar in Oasis Springs for drinks as it was Ladies Night at the bar. She met Lily Feng and now they are almost besties lol.
    wrUDpPd.png
    The Romance Fest rolled around so she decided to drop in. Neil MacMuruch (Agnes’ dad and Griffin’s future father-in-law) turned the charm on. They both got super flirty, one thing led to another and she had a GREAT time in San Myshuno Park
    IJ7d4vU.png
    She also got abducted by aliens
    b6WCPJh.png
    She took the day off work to attend GeekCon. She was dressed up and ready to go! I was about to have her travel there when Lily Feng called to invite her to Geekcon. She went along with Lily. Did I mention my simself is a cosplayer? (I love to Cosplay Star Trek Original Series). Lily apparently wasn’t expecting Sarabeth to be in this outfit (she was had an embarrassed moodlet for whatever reason so I just ran with it lol)
    DVJETDZ.png
    She worked on the rocket ship
    Qe7EsJW.png
    And took some pics with fellow cosplayers
    02xzSCn.png
    She met one guy in a hilarious superhero outfit (reminded me of the Tick played by Patrick WarBurten). Turns out it was Vincent Fontenot!
    mBnBqel.png
    50ReknD.png
    He was one of sims from my Strangerville story. He’s Griffin’s younger brother. He’s also an alien but she doesn’t know yet. She asked him to see his everyday outfit so he obliged. She introduced herself and he saluted her! Vincent works in the military
    2ENtagD.png
    They went karaoke singing after GeekCon was over. Neither one can sing and they were booed off stage but they had fun anyway.
    I8lVD7o.png
    They both have the Geek trait so they have quickly developed a strong friendship. I think he’s a keeper
  • Options
    @sarabeth2984 yep, she's a stylist and an influencer...
    Caleb actually owned this bakery before I decided to make a clean state and age them and the others down and play it all from the beginning (I didn't want to start a new save because I spent a lot of time putting down lots into this one)
    2DLq34B.png
    maybe he's going to get it back someday (it costs a lot though)
  • Options
    @siliclone That bakery is gorgeous!!
  • Options
    AmavariAmavari Posts: 167 Member
    edited September 2019
    An Awakening...

Verelesca aided Anna and Elsa in freeing their home from Hans and his vampiric master, stripping them of their powers and imprisoning them..

Veralesca then left for her own kingdom.. elsewhere in the world an awakening was taking place.. and an ancient terror has been unleashed upon the world...

UjSwfLv.jpg
    ut9flku.jpg
    BLO48h8.jpg
    rtcMnnr.jpg
    e0iL8rI.jpg
    ZTJWG0l.jpg
    aJWXC07.jpg
    fParoyI.jpg

The Forgotten, The Accursed, a being with no name set out on a path of destruction

SN3ouFY.jpg
    RgKH4YQ.jpg
    JiEEfEP.jpg

What horrors will it cause...? How far will its chaos spread...?
    Post edited by Amavari on
  • Options
    @siliclone That bakery is gorgeous!!

I can put it in the gallery but I'm not sure how many cc I used in it.
  • Options
    @siliclone I'd don't have cc in my game but it would be worth it to download! I like how you set it up!:)
  • Options
    @sarabeth2984 Up on the gallery it is... the building is a maxis one...
    3uOPsQi.png
    there is an apartment upstairs but you will have to replace most of it, also the windows because I think it's cc...
    592SepJ.png
    dm3rgum.png
    6gh0rBo.png
    it's all decorated on my version of Caleb's taste anyway...
    35X66TE.png
    also filled with pastries he made...
    qcCKibL.png

My id is Trykmi ... enable "show custom content"
  • Options
    @siliclone Thank you! Im downloading it tomorrow!!
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Ok, this is far from finished, and I have new mentions already too! lol

I will do my best to keep getting through stuff!

@lasummerb

You mentioned that save with 120 active Sims before, and you call it your singles save. So, what's the ultimate plan for that save? 120 Sims that stay single forever? 😅

Anyway, on to the Castles!

They are adorable! I love the toddlers playing in the first few pictures.

And that Sim who crashed down the sand castle reminds me of how Lily Feng destroys doll houses out of pure spite.

I love how Ayana tore into her and then she left. 😅 I've never tried that with Lily, I probably should.

Their friends sure have complicated lives!! Crime bosses, prison, illegitimate children, jealousy, endless secrets!

What do Ayana and Ezekiel do for a living? Do they know what their friends are?

Cai is super adorable being shy like that. Did those toddler hairstyles come with IL?

@SiliClone

I'm so messed up as to what updates I've read or not, but I happened upon the one when Wolfgang first met Leslie and got infected 😅

He's such a weirdo.

But what I find most interesting is that at this point you were saying that the only person you could count on to save Strangerville was Morgan! But Yuki ends up being the hero!

Lol, now I'm at an update where one of the girls (Yuki I think) is wearing the Luke Skywalker pilot costume 😂 and managed to because friends with Erwin

But even though townies and military showed up, they got nowhere. To be fair, Wolfgang is incredibly scary looking 😅

Oh how it must've galled him to have to call Caleb. But Caleb seemed to get the work done in a matter of minutes. 😯

Lol! Now I'm at the well timed welcoming party, complete with fruitcake!!

Did they really put that fruit in the fridge like that? Unbelievable!

Ok, I've already commented on the one where he turns Morgan into a vampire without permission.

Bad Wolfgang! Naughy!

Ok, now I've read the one where the vaccines are not working, and Morgan is figuring out how bad it was for Wolfgang to do that to her. Ok good, she should know that.

Oh yes! I saw this one but never had a chance to comment. Morgan and Yuki both ended up talking to the mother plant and decided to leave her alone.

How much of that was real?!

I've seen the "attempt to communicate" option with her, but it never did anything!

If you use an infected Sim can they really talk to her? If so, I might have to do Strangerville at least one more time!

Now I've seen the one where Vlad's cats attack the butler 😅😂😅

And apparently they started the whole Strangerville kerfuffle 😄

Aha, we have left Strangerville and Morgan is with Wolfgang in Forgotten Hollow. I don't blame her for choosing Caleb over Wolfgang. I didn't realize she would have to stay there with him though.

I thought she could stay with Wolfgang and then just get training during the day. I can see why that would make Wolfgang feel bad.

I was really wondering how Caleb and Cassandra were handling it when neither of them could be with the toddlers. I didn't know if he had quit his job, or what. It just sounds like his time is very limited, because of the toddlers and a job

But I don't know how long it takes to train a vampire either. Maybe it doesn't take that long? Anyway I'm glad he agreed to train Morgan. And I'm glad Morgan got to find out that Cassandra was alive!

All right, another update. I see here that Cassandra is getting up during the day to be with the toddlers. And it's not working out very well.

I can understand why Caleb would be upset that she's doing that. Too bad you couldn't change the toddler's sleep cycle and have them sleep during the day so she could get to be with them at night. Caleb is real good with them, he does know what nightmares are like.

The whole scene with Vlad is very interesting. Well, at least to me. It doesn't look like it's of any interest to Vlad whatsoever 😂

@calaprfy

Lol!! See?? I knew one of those Landgraab boys was a snake!

Starting an affair And flirting with your aunt!!

C'mon man!😂

@sarabeth2984

I can't remember if I commented on your update about Kallie beating up Miss Hell 😮😳

Anyway, it's so cool! Miss Hell beats all those high level vampires, but Kallie beats her!!

And I had no idea that the countess was only a siren. I thought she was a siren vampire. Which makes it so much more impressive!

Don't mess with a sleep deprived mother!!! 😅

Okay cool I have come to the Villareal mystery part 2!

oh my gosh, I can't believe that the two stories are running together!

Honestly, I never saw that coming!! How cool. And I was afraid there was going to be a body involved somewhere. I have a feeling that old Villareal's wife didn't leave him voluntarily.

That's pretty cool how you can set up those things that looks like a dig. Does that come from the Salvadorian game pack?

This will probably sound stupid, but who is Cornelia Goth?

Anyway, oh my gosh, another cliffhanger!!

@GGSimmerGG

it's been a few days since you posted, but I'm really interested to know if your Sims continued getting promotions so quickly. It seems like the higher you go in a career, the harder it is to get promoted.

@DoloresGrey

Awwww
    There's little Emmaline ❤️
    Pearl looks pleased about being a mommy. 😊

Opal is pretty funny. She's never going to have a baby because of one dirty diaper 😅

Hey! Baileigh has a great idea about how to become a DJ! And having her own DJ booth certainly will help 🥰

And what's up with things in people's derrieres lately 😂

Wow! I just found your cute story about Benjamin and Atlas 😊❤️ I honestly didn’t catch on that the sister was “the” Zoe Patel until I saw J walking through the room 😅

Then I went back and looked through the pictures and figured out that it was the roomie’s house 😂

That was a good idea to use Zoey as the surrogate! Did you use her genetics to make Atlas?

Their wedding was adorable! I love the bright green suits! I never would have thought of that! And wow Marie 😮 what’s up with you? No shoes, and did she even have leggings or tights on? Sheesh!

Bob is a dance master, clearly 😁 And that’s a nice venue! I loled at the lady wearing a dress that matched the carpet so well. 😂

And then! Yay! Baby is here already! 🤗 Esme looks a bit upset in that picture. Hopefully there are more to come 😂

@AngeliqueAdelaide

Holy cow! A lot happened in the update where the twins were born!!

And they are the cutest little things!! I wonder how they will behave?

Anyway, I'm glad things are ok for Aedion. Although I kind of wish that Catarina had gotten in trouble for doing that. 🤔

That part was so funny, that Morgan and Catarina decided they liked each other more than Mortimer anyway.

Aedion sure is a sweet, ditzy little thing, isn't he?

And do any of your other vampires try to look at themselves in the mirror?

Fiammetta sure got her figure back quickly after she had the kids! And her dress at the award show was unbelievable!! 😍

@simlish1

Wow! Did she defeat the mother by herself??

She and Flinn look adorable together ❤️

And their portrait pictures are really nice!

oh wow, I came to an update where the babies are born. Abby is real cute with her pigtails, and Jack looks like he'd be very cute little guy if he didn't have such a sad face. I'm sure there will be more pictures of him looking darling though. That is upsetting that the grandma didn't get to see much of her grandchildren 😔

Oh gosh! I was sure Jack would be adorable when he didn’t have a sad face! He is just the cutest! Abbie is cute too 😊 She and Jack are cute kids, and now there are new toddlers again 🤗

It’s nice that Dalara and Flinn got married ❤️ Do they all live in the same house together? Flinn’s sister and her kids too?

The house is super cute!! The light brick with the light green is beautiful! I’ve never tried that! Did you build it?

@Morkovka

Darn! I wish your punny restaurant names would translate. I love that kind of stuff, and Maxis does it so often! 😂

All of the restaurants look very cool! Very different atmospheres in each one.

I don't recognize any one in the first picture, but that one looks like kind of a homie kind of restaurant, where everyone is comfortable and happy.

I see Thorne in the second one. And is that Lucas? I can't remember if you have a Sim that looks a lot like him, or if it's really him 🤔 is that a seafood restaurant? I see the fish decorations as well as the nautical looking hanging lights. It's very pretty looking.

The third one looks like a very elegant restaurant. I love that brick design. And everybody has their fanciest clothes on!!

And hurray! there's Mario and Dorothy and Noah!!!! Yay it's Noah, lol. That looks like a fun little diner. Or is it a pizzeria? I love the socks that the waitress is wearing. That really makes the whole outfit come together! 😅

Your dog situation with Hannah Louise is the most hilarious thing!!

Has she gotten loose yet? I ask because I have a toddler who has a bowl full of fruit salad stuck to his hand and I can't figure out how to get it off, LOL!

@DeafSimmer

Oh no! I am reading your update where they have woken up in the morning after the gang had killed someone and dragged the body into the jungle. And now they've gone into the jungle themselves and gotten over a rickety bridge. They entered the temple and they don't know if the gang discovered the artifact already. So you left me with a cliffhanger, I hope there's another update coming up.

@ldmarko

This is a cute update, where you took the Prescotts to Sulani and to the spice Festival!

That's a pretty funny then, and you're right no matter where you go the toddlers do find the toilet. It's so disgusting when you think about it.

Actually, when my oldest son was three, he was friends with some twins, and they were playing in the toilet and the toilet seat fell on their arms and they both broke one arm! 😯 So I'm forever telling real life people not to let toddlers play in the toilet 😅

Anyway, that line about Summer Holiday ending up stalking Leo is kind of ominous!

Their New year's day look like it was very fun. They're doing well considering they have three toddlers and a little boy LOL.

@O-meezy

Your monster in the maze update is so cute. All of the expressions and gestures that the kids were making fit so well. And I agree that Dre does look like Avery, but I see more of Zion in him than I do in Talia. He's a very nice looking little boy.

It's funny that he's not nearly as mischievous as she is though. And at least now Zion has other people who will be excited to play all of his monster games with him 😅. I think he's going to have a lot of fun being a father.

@Becka28 Oh my God!

When I first read that part about dating a ghost I was wondering which sim’s mother felt that way. Then I realized it was real life. I about died of laughter. Especially because your dad pouted that she wouldn’t date him if he was a ghost 😂😅🤣 And that townie guy is so “over the top “ Calm down man! It’s not that deep. Lol

And I certainly hope that Camden’s wife wasn’t celebrating his death! I know Sims can celebrate that an enemy died, but do they really wear formal wear while they do it. Lol

It’s awesome that Clovelly took up painting like that! How fun! You should save her and use her to get one of the painting aspirations in a different save, lol

And wow, Yes, a new baby is great news! Losing those two days of gameplay was definitely worth Clovelly being able to see little Earlwood! Those two are so nice looking, I’ll bet their children will be adorable!

When Madeleine looked at you like that I felt her pain! Lmao!

Their house is totally amazing! And there’s room for a pool too? How fun. Oh yeah, I don’t know if I remembered to ask you if you bought the toddler pack. You’d mentioned putting a toddler area into your Oasis Spring’s park.

Oh, I remembered one more thing. You have to reset the satellite for “no abductions” every day. I can’t remember if I told you that 🤔

And wow! Malcolm is quite a poser, isn’t he? Lol, so cute. And I hadn’t heard about this bug. I guess I won’t be getting that pack anytime soon, even though I really wanted it, because then I really could have Laney be Jasper’s photographer!! 🥰
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    @AlwaysAsking all of it was real... attempt to comunicate with the Mother set the relationship bar with her to full red, the only way to comunicate with her is while infected and possessed... she can give gifts if you befriend her... it takes a while though. You get special interaction with other possessed, too, while possessed.
  • Options

I’m sorry, I think I read everything, but I can’t comment anymore. My cell phone and iPad are almost dead, and I barely got any sleep last night. So anyway, I’m sorry if I didn’t comment on your post, but all of them are great! Truly. So much talent in our little group here!

@Smellincoffee
    Casa de Eris – it has a nice ring to it! And the deck bedroom is very pretty! So cool with the lights
    That is shocking that Frodo and Esperanza left home as teenagers to become youTube stars/ It’s even more shocking that it worked so well!!
    That’s too bad that the Amaar and Miriam plan isn’t going to work. And is that really a thing? You can’t get married because you have too many romantic relationships? Wow!
    And yes, I’m thinking your Samwise is a much improved one! Lol
    I almost choked when I read your line … “You keep on being you sir.” That has to be the best townie outfit ever!
    And can I ask, why was Grim standing around watching Miriam paint?

@Ellupelluellu
    Holy cow! Your Story is delightful! Who knew Babs could be so entertaining!
    She really has Geoffrey in her clutches! Wow
    The scene with Nancy was great! She tried to kiss Babs after slapping Geoffrey. Too perfect lol
    Boy, he looks sad walking into her house like that. Goodness sakes.

The MCCC news wasn’t as random this time, at least that’s how I remember it. Lol. And yeah, how did Don get that kind of money? Lmao Ive forgotten who Katrina Caliente is with though.
    Was the divorce really announced like that? Are Nancy and Geoffrey considered to be “not played” Sims because you’ve only been playing as Babs?

The third week was crazy! Random people coming over? Bella doing all the work, lol. Geoffrey being Very insistent about his mustache :sweat_smile: At least he is agreeing to work out!!
    It’s too bad Malcolm’s party was at the estate, but I suppose, where else would it be? I’m glad Geoffrey watched him age up
    How is the friendship and romance bar between Babs and Geoffrey now?
    As for MCCC this week, I like Johnny and Candy together. That seems like a good match!
    Also, thank you! I’m glad you liked the pictures. And the separate thread is not a crazy idea at all! @Deaphene had just suggested it too. My only issue with it is that there aren’t too many people doing it anymore. So I’m not sure it would work.

@Becka28
    Yay! Birthdays all around us, lol I think RoM is going to be the coolest thing in years. Has anyone said the word Hogwarts yet? :smiley:
    I’m glad you like the sites. I did try the poetic one too, but I hadn’t set a preference for shorter names, so I got things that were impossible to pronounce lol, I should try it again. Benedict is an awesome name, but I don’t hear it used here in the states, because of Benedict Arnold. (Traitor in the Revolutionary War)
    I also need to figure out the names of special people in my Sim’s family. They are in my library, but I forgot to write them down. Then I might try the sites again. Although I did get a lot of great names already

@SiliClone
    Awww, the Johnny gameplay is cute. Try for Baby vs Get a promotion. Priorities??
    I agree, they need a better place. Which apartment did you pick?
    Who is that Handsome man with Geeta?!?
    And the Uku reference is awesome! I did read that update! It was amazing. That guy is a beast! lol

Ah ha! You just answered me about the mother, lol. That’s so cool! Dang, who’s going to go to Strangerville this time?? I have to try that out. And she gives you gifts? Interesting … this all sounds irresistible

@sarabeth2984
    There was only 2 years between my brother and I, ha! So I don’t know the feeling as a sibling, just as a mom. It wasn’t too bad as a mom actually. Each kid got some real quality time as babies / toddlers, because the other one was already in grade school when they came along.
    I’ll never be able to play with aging on in my main save. The world would end if something happened to Lawrence or Ian, lol
    It’s my save that has all the pre-mades in it that has aging on. I don’t use MCCC, so I want to see how the Sim world evolves as the pre-mades have babies, then they grow up and get married, repeat, repeat, you know?

These are the current toddlers in that game: Sometimes I made parent’s for the pre-mades, (so the toddlers would have grandparents) so if you see random people in the pictures, that’s who they are.

w9fvMDs.png
    Bot6g0t.png
    tLqQTdH.png

Raj Rasoya and Katrina Calienta married random townies because I forgot that the Windenburg pre-mades existed lol (Except Gunther married Diego Lobo when I remembered they existed)

I hope Geek Con works out for Rachel’s dad!

And thank you for the compliment on my builds! It’s fun to use other people’s sims to do the home showcases.

Your update is cute! I see you changed Lily’s hair too! (I also got rid of the Hates children trait. I couldn’t take it, lol.) It sounds like the Romance Fest worked out well for her :heart: She looks like she had tons of fun at Geek Con herself! And yay!!! she found Vincent! He’s great! I love the salute, and that he sang karaoke with her! He sounds like a keeper to me!
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    edited September 2019
    @AlwaysAsking yep, I won't spoil what kind of gifts, but there is a reason I had Yuki befriend her. I didn't pick for now... I'm redecorating Mila house atm..

The man with Geeta is Matteo Hamilton, a premade from the gallery
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    Just a little house I build :D

QYiheKb.png
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file