Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    The best way to gain ranks without feeding on sims is...
    eg2Xmcu.png
    sparring...
    WhIgFEV.png
    Morgan doesn't stand a chance against a powerful Grand Master like Caleb, just yet...
    YmgaMFx.png
    FEygimq.png
    CSk70lt.png
    they find time to socialize, too...
    B5sR6bn.png
    and Caleb explained that the boss around here doesn't really keep in check the other vampires...
    iBaxzq8.png
    he turned Miss Hell and left her go wild... and his sister, giving her training maybe twice and leaving her alone to do his job...
    Morgan doesn't stand a chance against Caleb at chess, either..
    tLhWRTQ.png
    She's helping with the gardening, too...
    AqYsbPK.png
    and after seeing this, I'm actually happy to have twins...
    QsslBfj.png
    I take back what I said about Alice, though... she always cries...
    6tisQVF.png
    Cass comes out sometimes while Caleb is at work to check on her daughters...
    hnVGskw.png
    even though she shouldn't because she tires quickly by day.... and she's always tense...
    0qTdvKN.png
    and we started with the mess...
    QAEGea7.png
    QqYIa1C.png
    Caleb and Cass still find the time to be like this despite all...
    PPiwKH4.png
    and Cassandra insist to be the one to read the twins to sleep...
    EVlIcMj.png
    KrXlkwZ.png
    she can spend so few time with them before they have to go to sleep.... and I feel bad because... all she wants to do is be with them....
    ZoSIjIH.jpg
    once the girls are in bed, Caleb have time to train Morgan...
    uMdJR2w.png
    kbmcDBp.png
    this... drains his energy so now.. he actually needs to sleep...
    vEZS6C3.png
    Morgan, too.... so Cass is mostly alone at night...
    bqjW79p.png
    veCL7TE.png
    then, one of my kittens aged up...
    lSZkXfb.png
    Caleb didn't get to sleep much because...
    jP6PIkV.png
    Ote0wOF.png
    his little girl needed him, and he doesn't get upset because he knows nightmares so well...
    LCueiSH.png
    he didn't get to see his wife again, though, because when Alice woke him up, it was day already...
    BXMrp5b.png
    then my other kitten aged up, too..
    olj8G7q.png
    Morgana is so different from Alice... she gets upset only when asked to do something...
    Ks5Iow7.png
    she mostly do her stuff..
    K9aTUTj.png
    and never cries... never ask for comfort...
    wGEfWbW.png
    Cass still comes out to be with them by day, while Caleb is at work...
    9lt5PTC.png
    3lKFAaw.png
    and he... doesn't like it...
    hxTg8GR.png
    hHbnKyI.png
    she's fragile... being awake by day drains her energy so fast...
    mFjhL75.png
    Zmfjs6f.png
    but pretty much like her daughter, Cassandra doesn't like to be told what to do...
    CqoQlyz.png
    arguments between them never last long, though...
    r4Fdwls.png
    it always ends the same way...
    XjiPY73.png
    PGerS3m.png

Vlad was curious about the new vampire Caleb was training...
    6ApDvAv.png
    so Morgan intruduced herself...
    r0HhKT2.png
    and Caleb took the chance to complain about vampires out of control like Miss Hell or Wolfgang...
    dlo8JJU.png
    5gi9TLM.png
    LVnRo7i.png
    not that Vlad cared much...
    3kWY7tC.png
    p0GEUPc.png
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited August 2019
    @DoloresGrey
    @AlwaysAsking I love the glass wall! It looks pretty awesome. Well, choosing a baby over a dog for a man indeed is an axtraordinary choice :D I like it!
    Wow, what a huge party! Aww, the picture where Dakota is playing with his duck is so cute! He's an adorable little boy. Anyway, what are those spots on Alana's skin? I want my sims to have them too. I presume they are from GTW, right? And the last commentary :D:D Lol

Lol! It was definitely me who chose the baby. The dogs in this game drive me absolutely crazy!!! I'll take 4 kids over 1 dog :sweat_smile:

The party was big because it wasn't an actual goaled event. I just had everyone in the family call everyone that they knew, and ask them to come over :smiley:

I love that shot of Dakota too! :heart:

And .... I'm sorry to say, but my eyes are so bad that I'm not seeing any spots on Alana's face. I think I remember her having a beauty mark near her mouth ?? but I'm not sure. Anyway, do you know where the "skin details" area is in CAS? That's where the wrinkles, beauty marks, freckles, braces, and pimples come from.

And yes, it's all about Walker :smiley::wink:
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
    edited August 2019
    @Daephene
    Daephene wrote: »
    @AlwaysAsking That's adorable. Not sure how much Dakota looks like the twins, toddlers are hard to tell.

Don't ask me which twin that is. I took it back in March.

Back when people were first downloading your sim Peony I almost joked that we should start a new thread just for people in this thread to post their stories with each other's sims. It's fun seeing sims from other people's stories at Bruce and Walker's house. I also like that none of my sims look exactly like they do in my game so I don't get confused. ;)

The house is very nice. What's inside the three sided wall area in the backyard?

Also you may have figured this out but the makeover interaction is because he's in the stylist career.

It'll be interesting to see if Dakota looks like either of the twins when he ages up.

I really can't understand why the game gave Dakota the hair he got. I consider that to be ethnic hair, or at the very least, its curly hair that's been cut very short. Neither Bruce or Walker have curly hair. Athena and Akira have straight hair. I suppose you have no idea about Walker though.

It would be fun to do a thread like that! But some of those folks have disappeared, so we should probably leave these stories here.

The three sided wall area is hiding the garbage can, lol

And yes, you're right! I did know the makeover thing was from the stylist career, but I don't have anyone that high in the career, so I hadn't seen that before :smile:
    SqxdF0m.png

edited August 2019
    Ok, I’m so sorry folks, but I have to get up really early tomorrow to drive 2 and a half hours to meet up with my aunt and cousin. I can’t stay up until 4:30am today :sweat_smile: So I’m only answering mentions, and then running off to bed.

I wish I could say I’ve read everyone’s stories and they are all great! But … I hardly read any of them. I definitely want to though! Hopefully tomorrow evening I’ll be able too.

Also …. @Becka28 Are you ok? I really hope so! :heart:

@DeafSimmer
    Actually, they're after the whole family. It's just that it would be harder to try and kidnap Discord and Celestia. Perhaps because Celestia and Discord are better at self-defense. Maybe in a future chapter or so, they will be the ones who will need some rescuing.

Ohhh, ok. Yes, that makes perfect sense

@AngeliqueAdelaide
    The Mortimer in my game is Mortimer Louis, Alexander Goth's and Amara's son, Catarina's childhood best friend, husband and baby daddy.

Mortimer Goth the senior has been dead for ages now, he died before any of his grandchildren were born. Alexander named his son Mortimer to honour his father's memory.

Orange got his wish to leave his past behind, but only time will tell if it was a right choice. Besides, he may have gotten his memories erased, but there are people who still remember him and may try to find him in the future.

I keep forgetting to tell you how awesome your Strangerville storyline is. Yours, @SiliClone´s and few more I have been reading here are a big part of the reason I am now seriously considering getting Strangerville, something I was sure was never going to happen. I even know who could use solving a mystery to bond with his estranged kids.

I was pretty sure that there was a younger Mortimer, but not positive. I was wondering if Old Mortimer had become a vampire, that's the only way I could see him still being alive enough to cause trouble! Lol

And gee, I can’t imagine why younger Mortimer could be screwed up. Does he even know what’s up with his parents?

Do you think that if people find Orange they will jog his memories back? I mean, what about his mom? Doesn’t she care about him?

And thank you! I’m glad you’re enjoying the Strangerville stories that have been going on! It can get pretty fun. And it’s cool how each one has a little twist.

@SiliClone
    Yuki is more focused on curing the infection than on Vampirism right now, and Morgan... It always takes a while for her to realize when Wolfgang is being awful... She's just good at heart and never thinks bad.

I can see that the infection is a more urgent problem. I just see the vampire aspect as a forever kinda thing… I mean, there are such long term ramifications about it! It’s probably better if she can focus on something else.

And I haven’t ever played Morgan, but I thought she was a renegade and they were all mean kids. I guess I should get to know the Windenburg Sims better, but so far I’ve only played the Munches when they are visiting Diego, Gunther and Dulce. I haven’t touched any of the others.

@Dust_Bunny2010
    Cecilia is Alexander’s wife when he moved from Pleasantview to Beacon Bay, at least in the console plot, but then again a definitive timeline of the main universe was inconsistent to begin with when connecting console and pc plots, if I were to use the Landgraabs and the Goths as a referential point of origin
    It’s mostly game-driven rather than plot-driven. I was anticipating for her to meet someone from the Bouquet Squad first. It just so happened that it was Dino who showed up and he approached her despite Luise trying to be polite and ignoring the sight she saw.

I might decide to post a condensed version of the first winter and spring in Luise’s generation in this thread so the context is better explained, though the fuller story will still be on my wordpress by October.

I got the pre-made stories and plots from the trailers, images, and sometimes household bio descriptions when it came to premade sims from the gallery.

Her interest in the wishing well is actually because of that big problem she has and she needs a solution, even if that meant fraternizing with unpredictable forces (i.e. Magical beings and objects like Father Winter, Grim, the wishing well, etc.). It has something to do with the fact that there is an “anomalous factor” that shouldn’t be that happened in a certain desert town, but what happened was before Alice Martin’s investigation, though the main story now takes place after the defeat of the Mother Plant and is 80% game-driven.

Wilson Luchador is a 2014 premade gallery sim.

Onto more current events, all the premade elders of my legacy save finally died of old age, so Geeta is dead, Vivian is dead, Maggie is dead, they’re all dead. It feels bittersweet because it means my game will have a considerable lighter memory load, but they’re dead.

Wow!!! The console game and the pc game are that different from each other!!!??? pc Sims 4 doesn’t have a Pleasantview or Beacon Bay. Well, that and the fact that Alexander is a child in pc Sims 4 lmao

I never watched trailers, I really need to just sit sometime abnd watch them all. Maybe I’d understand some things better.

And yes, you can try to do a plot driven story, but sometimes it’s just much nicer and more natural to do a game driven one.

And wow! Talking about the need for the wishing well without blowing your whole story is hard. So I’m just going to have to wait and see.

So, is that Luchador guy in Sims 4 or 3?

And most of all!! Do you really think that your game will benefit from the deaths of those elders? Can you explain why that would be? Or are you still on a console? If so, the info wouldn’t correlate. I can see how it would be bittersweet though

@Ellupelluellu
    No, Babs had no skills, but her trait should make that.. I dunno what that is even called at english game :)

Geoffrey actually did not liked Babs at all, hey after all Babs did woohoo with his wife :D

BUT, Babs spent a lot of time with her laptop and talking to people, I noticed she mostly talked whit Geoffrey. (she only knew him and his wife at the time), and when chatting at computer it is always positive result, so, at the time they meet face to face at that park at Windenburgh.. they weren't enemies or friends, just neutral :P

And yes, by the tabloid I mean MCCC, story progression, I am just curious with who someone will marry.. who has kids.. who divorced.. who died.. and like that.

I do not need to decide myself who ends up whit who, and all age in sync :) PLUS at every sunday I will get the latest news what has happened at Sim City resently :)

Oh, Babs must have the romantic trait. That can get a Sim in trouble! That’s for sure, lol

And ok, she’d gotten her relationship with Geoffrey back to neutral, that’s good
    !
    I’ve heard about the MCCC reports here in this thread, and they always sound crazy. But I love how you call them the tabloids! That’s so true!!

@BlueSeaWaves
    what is the site that asked you the questions to give you names? Sounds interesting 😃 lol😅”a horrible person in history”

The names with meanings you listed are good ones. The only one I’ve used was Theodore, it’s actually the name of Scarlet’s brother, but I didn’t really do anything with him😔 He never caused me any problems though 😅 Eleanor, Charlotte to me sound like powerful names. Emma and Amelia sound sweet. You reminded, I got my story wrong, I forgot how the fire actually happened. I’ll have to fix when I get the chance, right now I’m on my phone. But it happened because he first used the stove and has level 2 cooking, after he decided to the microwave because he was lazy and worried to try and risk using the stove again. I’m having him make salads to avoid using the stove but to increase his cooking.

Lol, I was afraid someone would ask me about the sites. I looked them up in incognito mode, so google wouldn’t suddenly think I was having a baby! Lol

So I couldn’t bookmark them, or copy paste the URL, nothing. I should have written down the names, but I didn’t. When I have a chance I’ll try to find them again. I know my google search term was just: baby name generator

Lol, it’s funny that Scarlet’s brother’s name is Theodore. If you’ve ever mentioned that, I sure don’t remember it. I like what you said about those girls’ names. I can see them that way too, now that you mentioned it.

And yes!! Geez! those first few days of a Sim starting to cook are a nightmare! Seriously, I should be smart and put the stove into the household inventory until everyone has level 3 or higher cooking skill! :sweat_smile:

@DoloresGrey
    I named Pearl's daughter Emmaline. You did so great with the names that I wanted to give the baby like 3 additional names. But I can't steal any more names! I've already unpurposely stolen so much of them

Lol! Well you didn’t steal Emmaline from me! The game named her! I’m just trying to come up with names as good as Maxis does! lmao
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

• Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    edited August 2019
    @AlwaysAsking
    Yes, the console plots are always confusing. From the first game back in 2003 for the PS2 to the portable The Sims Mobile on our smartphones, it can get very confusing on who did what and when.

Pleasantview is one of the default neighborhoods in TS2, while Beacon Bay is from TS3 for DS.

Wilson Luchador is made from TS4, he’s from the 2014 batch of premades just like Babs or Ollie.

Luise has already begun to make her move to accelerate a solution, but it seems Dino’s actions has been very distracting for her from hastening her plans, no matter how hard I want her to stop associating with him once she got information on the well, because “game-driven.” She can’t reach a solution, she can’t earn money faster or go spouse-hunting, she can’t even talk to other sims without him tagging along and giving her the stink eye. It’s like he’s an adult mama’s boy who drags her around everywhere!

The death of the elders is sad, but since they’re already ghosts and the game removes them from the “My Households” tab, they’re probably going to be culled eventually.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited August 2019
    @AlwaysAsking Here she has some red spots all over her body
    alana.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
    edited August 2019
    Little detour because...
    d30Jb71.png
    Wolfgang was not happy that Morgan left to go to Caleb...
    F1VgcIT.png
    she's not the first one who choosed Caleb over him...
    k4xlmns.png
    tha only reason he doesn't go and beat him up is because Lilith is his mentor, she taught him everything he knows and he respect her since she made herself... going against Caleb Vatore means going against Lilith Vatore.

He spent the following day sleeping and then...
    fYQp3fL.png
    he tried to give a call to...
    FeZllJ3.png
    wxdYY6U.png
    Leslie Holland.

This is when his gloomy trait kicked in...
    IP11xqg.png
    lgGg67H.png
    the first couple of interactions didn't... go to well...
    XyztWQo.png
    tE9m9MG.png?1
    and... he started crying right in front of her!
    W41gFAk.png
    IEAEip0.png
    this man... is a disaster...

she didn't mind though...
    1XSBxJw.png
    she was feeling playful and managed to make him laugh!
    jGY378d.png
    I don't know why the gross jokes are his idea of flirt....
    BaVPSbn.png
    but she thinks like him...
    VzNVr95.png
    i had them move outside since it was night, finally...
    UlXgVN6.png
    and they continued being mischievous with each other...
    X6nqzcg.png
    then she described him the robot invasion....
    maBujE5.png
    44KwFtH.png
    dEYXCqS.png
    "you're so weird...!"
    it was 1AM, time to get possessed...
    4ZhUIYX.png
    he snapped her out of it..
    PqbQ8Dx.png
    7gRjyTC.png
    and when she came back, she was flirty!
    UH0SXI7.png
    VOWkQWo.png
    at this point they were pretty much into it...
    ladDj1i.png
    edQIX0A.png
    so he told her....
    26ep2yD.png
    "in case you didn't notice, I'm a vampire..."

that made her very flirty.. but then she left like they always do without warning....
    YhaWom8.png
    SRVdXXj.png
    she's so weird, I think we like her!
    rcj4Pr9.png
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Dust_Bunny2010 love that the game needs to point out that the book "Mama doesn't love you anymore" is a sad book. LOL

@vancanuckfan86 Poor Markus - I felt sorry for him when he made that sad back to school face.

@sarabeth2984 ove that you are using Jacques Villareal. I have always found him very creepy but thought there was a good story there - he's always in those creepy purple speedos or pretending he's homeless. I have also had him decide clothing is optional a few times. Bjorn doesn't approve whenever its near his family. I love your Bjorn using his vampire powers to investigate and how you have woven your disc world sims through the story. Although I am not a Jacques fan I loved the shot if him in the vault bathing in the money.

@Ellupelluellu I thoroughly approve of Bab's ambition to destroy Nancy Landgraab. Geoffrey also deserves anything he gets - he is usually a flirty, cheating plum in my games. I can't believe how nice Nancy was to Babs to the point of flirting and more. Normally she is a giant 🐸🐸🐸🐸 to all my sims - unless they are super famous or rich.
    You have some great married pairs in your game Katrina seems the type to go after the rich older man, Summer and Gunther seem like they will be sweet and quirky together (LOL at fishing out a DJ booth). Mila and Denis seem an interesting match - I have never even seen Denis so much as do a walkby in my game - I forgot he exists!

@lasummerb Your family has such beautiful toddlers and children - I can see why you want to keep them young for a long time so you can enjoy them.

@countesskate324 Good luck with the Caretaker challenge - what age range are you adopting them at? Babies, toddlers or children? I would love to see screenshots and updates. Itis a challenge that has always sounded interesting.

@SiliClone I am loving your vampire/ strangerville story. The evil cats in Strangerville made me smile especially when they attacked Wolfgang - someone else had a Wolfgang who was always being attacked by cats earlier in this thread. Cassandra's daughters are so sweet and have inherited the genetics of both their parents - I look forward to seeing how they age up. Possessed Wolfgang was great. If you keep the mother alive but have a vaccine - does Strangerville go back to normal or stay infected and strange?

@DoloresGrey In the save with the drifters (Clovelly and Deewhy etc) almost 95% of everyone my sims know are faily and the family relationships seem slightly slower to decay so they are autonomously nice as long as I hold regular family gatherings of some sort. I loved your black and white baby room with the dalmation dog toy. It was sad the beautiful cot disappeared - but I am so happy you didn't lose the baby - thet would have caused one massive rage quit! To answer your question about Alana - it looks like one of the diseases from get to work (I hate them and I do cheat in my drifter challenge and make all my sims drink medicine as it is something they wont do autonomously.)

@Morkovka That was one funny glitch that happened to Hanna-Louise and her dog. I applaud you for trying to find creaive ways to experiment with it.

@AngeliqueAdelaide I adore what you did with Aedion's dark form. Fiametta admiring herself also made me smile.

@deadtech whoops - I don't have that pack but it is good to know that in case I do get it. I hate firs especially when it is your sim's child.

@AlwaysAsking Thankyou for asking how I am. It is so lovely how you care for everyone here. Real life has been keeping me from the game as is the sad reality of data limits stopping me uploading screenshots etc - my data renews tomorrow so I will be able to get back to what I like doing And be ready for downloading Realm of Magic right away which is a relief (and hopefully get Moschino - as photography things would help Deewhy and Madelaine right now.)

I love your family get togethers - the amount of toddlers in all your parties etc make everything feel so happy and connected. My families with toddlers are so busy keeping them alive they never socialise and they are clearly missing out. My revamped Desert bloom park has a big toddler play area (with toddler friendly toilets and some high chairs at the eating areas) - but my drifters just haven't got their kids there yet (as I panic about failing aspirations etc). It is always a shock to me to see my sims elsewhere - in a pleasant way - with Brock I alsways think mmm that sim is nice - then realise who it is.

The websites you used for name generation sound so good. I like the sound of the one which got you to answer questions a lot. Do you have the names or a link? My favourites from your selection, although I didn't hate any you chose, are: Aria, Lilliana, Oscar, Olivia Phoenix, & Sebastian, (I really want to use those 2 names myself but won't anytime soon - actually I do have a family of boys with names like phoenix , Gryphon, Wendigo & Kraken - but I have never put them in game as yet).

Your house is so beautiful in tones of blue and greens (which is how I like to build the most) You used so many of my favourite pieces of furniture. I like your bins hidden away - I live in a set of villas and our green waste bins have exactly the same setup but with a gate on it too. I have seen people use lattice and climbing plants for the same purpose. I would definetely download that house if it was on the gallery (Alana was also asking if your romantic house was up there - that she showed off before).

Oh no - essay time again - but I have to mention Lawrence and Baby fever. He loves those babies doesn't he. I wonder if its just your game or for anyone who downloaded him? Poor Ian he looks so worried. Perhaps they could become short stay fosterers - have babies or toddlers for short periods but not a life time commitment for the reasons you have shown before.
    @Becka28 it stays stranger then ever!
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited August 2019
    @AlwaysAsking
    Mortimer is not being a bad person on purpose, he is just really lacking responsibility and impulse control. It is not working out for him, because at the moment, every single of his romantic relationships is in red. He and his dad can start a club "All my exes hate my guts" :D
    He has seen his dad only twice after his parents divorced. Alexander never calls or wants to hang out, he refused to even attend to his son's wedding for god's sake. Mortimer used to believe that he was his father's favourite, but in truth, Alexander abandoned him as soon as his relationship with Amara turned sour, just like he had abandoned Mortimer's half-sister Isobel after his breakup with her mom. The only child he still pays any attention to is Jocelyn.

Octavia Moon loves her wayward eldest son, but as she is little busy at the moment with her twin sons, she hasn't had a chance to start searching for him just yet. It is a good thing that she met and befriended some people at Starlight Accords who may have information about his whereabouts.
    Post edited by AngeliqueAdelaide on
  • O-meezyO-meezy Posts: 165 Member
    @DoloresGrey That Joker picture caught me so off guard lol. It made me jump out of my seat

@AlwaysAsking The inside of that house looks AMAZING. Your Sims are all so good looking too!

I have a bit of a long update but I hope you guys enjoy it!

It was finally Dre's birthday! I've never seen him look so happy <3

08-31-19-1-45-13-AM.png

Just like Talia, I think Dre's face looks a lot more like Avery than Zion. He's not quite as social and energetic as Talia and he definitely behaves a lot more tame like Avery so far.

08-31-19-2-03-33-AM.png

Talia decided to congratulate her brothers birthday by immediately zapping him with a hand buzzer. She was clearly very amused by this

08-31-19-2-05-45-AM.png
    08-31-19-2-06-17-AM.png

Dre on the other hand looked quite unimpressed

08-31-19-2-06-07-AM.png

It was getting close to bedtime, so Zion decided to tell the kids a spooky bedtime story. The story was about the monster that lives in the giant maze behind the Von Haunt Estate...

Zion: "Normally the monster leaves people alone, but if he find disobedient children, he EATS THEIR SOULS! Well, goodnight!"

08-31-19-2-09-31-AM.png

Later that night, after Dre and Talia had changed into their PJ's, they decided to discuss the story that Zion had just told them.

Dre: "You... you don't think that monster story is real right?" Dre said terrified.

Talia: "Wouldn't it be so cool if we snuck out and found the monster?"

08-31-19-2-23-25-AM.png

Dre: "If...if we snuck out and found it? Talia are you crazy? He'll steal our soul!
    08-31-19-2-24-19-AM.png

Talia: "What are you? A chicken?"

Dre: " No, I just don't want my soul eaten...

08-31-19-2-25-13-AM.png

08-31-19-2-25-27-AM.png

Talia: "If you come and help me find the monster, I'll give you all my dessert for a month, ok?

Dre: "This is a terrible idea, but ok.... Dre reluctantly agreed to sneak out if the house in the middle of the night and go to the Von Haunt Estate maze to look for the monster.
    08-31-19-2-28-18-AM.png

Dre and Talia successfully snuck out of the house, and made finally made it to the maze entrance.

Talia: "There it is, the Von Haunt Maze! - Talia said with excitement
    08-31-19-2-37-07-AM.png

Dre: "The plaque says that kids should go in with an adult. People have gotten lost in there for days before.

Talia" "Ah, stop being a wuss and come on!
    08-31-19-2-38-42-AM.png
    08-31-19-2-39-24-AM.png

Talia eagerly ran into the maze with Dre trailing closely behind. Together they wandered the maze for about 30 minutes with nothing happening.
    08-31-19-2-43-48-AM.png

Talia, blind with excitement was running so fast through the maze, that she didn't realize that she ended up losing Dre

Talia:"See Dre, the monster doesn't even exist! Dre? Talia, turned around, looking for her brother but he was no where to be found
    08-31-19-2-46-55-AM.png

Talia:"Dre? This isn't funny! Where are you?
    08-31-19-2-45-21-AM.png
    08-31-19-2-46-04-AM.png

Talia: "Whatever, I'll find him eventually. He probably just got scared and left. "Pfffff, Monsters, haha. I knew dad was just joking
    08-31-19-2-46-55-AM.png

Talia continued her journey through the maze, but she couldn't help but feel like, something was watching her...
    08-31-19-2-48-58-AM.png

She quickly turned around, only catching a slight glimpse of a tall object quickly running away

Talia:"Dre was that you? I don't even know why I'm so scared haha. Monsters aren't even real.
    08-31-19-2-49-55-AM.png

Once again, Talia continued her journey through the maze and again, she felt like something was watching her.
    08-31-19-2-50-50-AM.png

She turned around again, and even though nothing was there, she was certain that she saw something running away...
    08-31-19-2-51-26-AM.png

Now terrified, Talia searched the entire maze for her brother, and found him sitting by the entrance reading a book.

Talia: " Dre, Dre! Don't freak out but I saw the monster!
    Dre: " The monster isn't real. We've been here for hours and I haven't seen a thing!
    08-31-19-2-54-01-AM.png

Talia: "He's real! And when I saw him he was all like 'BLARRGGHH AND AUGHHHH and I'M GONNA EAT YOU!' "
    08-31-19-2-42-31-AM.png
    08-31-19-2-42-17-AM.png

Talia: "And he was like THIS big and he had like 10 arms and legs..."
    08-31-19-2-55-15-AM.png
    08-31-19-2-55-05-AM.png

Dre: Ten legs huh. I don't believe you
    08-31-19-2-55-21-AM.png

Talia: "If we go back in and don't find him in 5 minutes, I'll give you a dollar, ok?
    08-31-19-2-58-11-AM.png

08-31-19-2-54-56-AM.png

Dre: "5 dollars"
    08-31-19-2-55-21-AM.png

Talia: "Deal! Let's go!" - And once more, the duo entered the maze, looking for the monster.
    08-31-19-3-00-09-AM.png

Five minutes had passed with no sign of the monster and Dre was getting fed up.

Dre: "I told you theres no monster! Now give me my money!
    Talia: Fine.. you win.
    08-31-19-3-02-04-AM.png
    08-31-19-3-02-39-AM.png

Just as they were about to leave, a dark figure suddenly appeared behind Talia!

Dre: "M..m...m... MONSTER!!!"

Talia:"Haha, very funny. You already won, no need to rub it in.
    08-31-19-3-04-44-AM.png
    08-31-19-3-07-14-AM.png

That's when Talia felt the same feeling she felt before, like something was watching her. She quickly turned around, saw the monster, and both kids screamed!
    08-31-19-3-05-34-AM.png

Monster: "You disobedient children! I've come to eat your souls!
    08-31-19-3-09-08-AM.png
    08-31-19-3-09-00-AM.png

Dre:"RUNNNNNN!!!!
    08-31-19-3-10-28-AM.png

Dre and Talia quickly darted away screaming. They ran out of the maze and sprinted all the way back home, scared out of their minds.
    08-31-19-3-10-54-AM.png

Back at the maze, the monster let out a soft laugh...

Monster: "That'll teach those darn kids not to sneak out again.

08-31-19-3-11-37-AM.png

The monster reached for his head, and slowly pulled off a mask to reveal... that it was Zion all along!

08-31-19-3-12-00-AM.png

• lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    @Becka28

Thank you so much! I love toddlers so much. They're the best! Lol.
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves

Thanks! Yes unfortunately I wasn't able to finish my story. I was still so burned out from completing a TS3 story that ran for nearly two years even though it was finished in 2015. It was a big story with so much production and my ts4 story Reign would have been even bigger. Plus I frequently suffered from writer's block. Who knows? Maybe I will finish it one day.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited August 2019
    This is Atlas Patel. Benjamin's boyfriend. They live together with Atlas' sister Zoey and couple of other sims
    They know each other from Opal's teenage dancing club. They both were members of that club.
    31-8-2019-10-32-16.png
    31-8-2019-10-23-11.png
    Benjamin and Atlas want to have a baby. They decided to find a surrogate. And who would be a better surrogate then Atlas' sister? This way Benjamin and Atlas' baby will have genetics of both of them! Just one woohoo.
    31-8-2019-10-29-52.png
    31-8-2019-10-39-24.png
    Wedding
    31-8-2019-11-18-04.png
    31-8-2019-11-18-17.png
    31-8-2019-11-20-12.png
    31-8-2019-11-21-07.png
    Marie's wedding outfit is kind of... not fancy at all. And she also forgot her shoes!
    31-8-2019-11-24-52.png
    Look at that moves
    31-8-2019-11-28-40.png
    Bob wants to feel his grandchild
    31-8-2019-11-25-27.png
    31-8-2019-11-29-47.png
    Pearl steals the attention
    31-8-2019-11-30-33.png
    First woohoo as a wedded couple
    31-8-2019-11-33-20.png
    Esme Pancakes-Patel is born <3 Anyways, who is Atlas to her? Is he her father or uncle? :D
    31-8-2019-12-00-11.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    Delara and Flinn finally tied the knot infront of their friends and family

Pruu580.png

Jack and his cousin Abbie. They are both so cute!!

6iXqRcU.png

Abbie grew up :D

vjJELLC.png

Flinn's sister gave birth to another girl called Karli.

WRXGZma.png

Jack grew up and also welcomed his new baby sister, Mary-Beth.

yleMPlE.png

New home <3

1NOxsCl.png
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

Back on the Vatores, because it was Winterfest's eve... and you know who loves Winterfest?
    JtpHCjB.png
    Morgan went home to spend the holidays with her family, and we have here... Lilith!
    UZNcws2.png
    so the twins are doing team job to care for the twins!
    nFAbu7k.png
    and they had to catch up..
    vRe6EyB.png
    M3LT6Oc.png
    then Caleb took his daughters to see another thing he loves:
    Jr1FOH7.png
    their first snow!
    Nu6TX2l.png
    7PmsaaQ.png
    they are not allowed outside usually, because without Lilith, Caleb is the only vampire that can get to them during the day, so it was... an adventure!
    aUbawNl.png
    luckily, vampires have super speed...
    TrHytWm.png
    someone else loves snow...
    Kevo2x3.png
    Cassandra...
    Q23qitb.png
    and she risked her life when her daughter tried to get to her to ask for food...
    h1jss3y.png
    AaIuHke.png
    SBGayBv.png
    this caused more problems with her husband...
    tkaw5lp.png
    v13wHLo.png
    egECqdL.png
    for once, Caleb won the fight...
    eOdZd3x.png
    and Cass was forced to go back to sleep...
    82MZqWd.png
    QPBNgJT.png
    lItOo0T.png
    it was time to get ready for tomorrow...
    OhT1EFC.png
    Cass came out again in the evening....
    FkwM3dS.png
    and she wants to spend the more time she can with her daughters...
    CsQG2Zv.png
    some rare shots of the family all together...
    Ub456HC.png
    then Caleb took her to do what they always do, in one of his favourite spots...
    TXLqJY5.png
    o3STePj.png
    and after that...
    SAUM6qT.png
    since she missed playing in the snow...
    XxLOQWU.png
    Caleb got his own globe from me for winterfest...
    b1JnQt6.png
    VQ2C8A7.png
    even in forgotten hollow during winter, though... the night is just...
    06CkW1a.png
    r4Tr7tl.png
    LYmohUn.png
    too short...
    WJ8cb1r.png
  • Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    I checked the premades on my legacy save today.

All premade elders died of old age, but I already mentioned that. I wonder if they even have gravestones.

Alexander aged up into a basketball jock with a billboard for a forehead, and he unexpectedly gained the squeamish trait of all things. Cassandra is still a teen but due to age by midnight. Malcolm Landgraab is…I don’t even know. He’s still a snob, but now he’s no longer evil. He’s already a YA, but his evil trait got replaced with “child of the islands” and he still only has two traits like a teen. How?
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

There's a trait in the rewards store called Calm, or something to that effect, that also frees Sims from ever being tense. That should do the same thing, it just doesn't sound as fun! :)

Here again at Casa de Eris, as Arisan now styles herself.
    CBFCwRB.jpg

Last time I showed the roofed-in deck where the beds are, but my screenshot of the outside never surfaced. I took another one last night from a couple of different angles. There's one corner that looks janky because I couldn't extend the roof (I was near the lot edge), but it's a small manner.

dNqdSy4.jpg
    I did have to use bb.moveobjects on to insert a Starry Night nightlight into each of the beds, though, since they don't have a wall to hang them on.

IWsmN35.jpg

Most of the family was thrilled to learn that young Frodo and Esperanza were sweet on one another. They were horrified, however, when the lovebirds left their respective homes in the middle of the night and claimed a spot of beach as their own, determined to start making a live for themselves together as teenagers. How could two such sensible, good kids make such a mistake, their families wanted to know? Eris alone recognized the urge for independence that had driven her son, for it was the same that prompted her her to abandon her position as heir to a $2 million simoleon legacy to start a life in Sulani to begin with. Perhaps others would have less panicked had they know that their sensible teenage kin (who are distant enough cousins that they're a couple) had a plan.

UxfJhrK.jpg
    Frodo had discovered youtube, and in the shack they built from their meager savings, a computer and recording equipment were their priority. Their ambition: to become The Voice of Sulani, documenting its beautiful flora and fauna as a way of calling for its conversation from development.

pUNr1jx.jpg

Perhaps the reason that Frodo had been in such a hurry to leave was the fact that his mother and her partner Dawn had had twins! Enter Arwen and Galadriel.

32v6rXG.jpg
    This is too cute.

Young Samwise was horrified at the noisy, smelly humans in his midst, though he gradually grew to tolerate them. It's not like they were going anywhere.

0VNAEo1.jpg
    As Samwise became a teenager, he strove to model himself after his big brother Frodo -- who, by the time Samwise of age, was QUITE the success.

wmF5v2F.jpg
    Frodo and Esperanza's plan was a ROARING hit, aided by the fact that they tagged-team videos. When one was recording, the other was editing. By the time they were out of high school, they were sitting on a cool $7,000. The teamwork has continued into their young adulthood: Esperanza has gone into politics and become the Sulani representive to the council, and Frodo is a rising conservationist. They both volunteer in beach cleanups, as well as conduct jog-and-swim patrols of the islands to look for trash that needs cleaning up.

nn12Oed.jpg
    Samwise's approach, however, has been largely physical: he just works out. ALL THE TIME. Only sleeping, tanning, and soaking his muscles in the tub intrude on his workout time.

RAaH8Uh.jpg
    Galadriel

As he himself prepares to age out of the house, the girls are growing up! Arwen, a born painter who lives in the world of the imagination, has thing for pink and teal together.

YVBlzRJ.jpg
    Galadriel is more focused on the physical, and like her brothers is obsessed with the ocean and working out.

4npn7bf.jpg
    Meandwhile, back at the ranch, Amaar and Miriam have fulfilled their destiny and gotten together, mostly against their will. I don't think I'll keep them together. Miriam isn't really interested in romance, and Amaar wants as much of it as he can get: they couldn't get married because he was in relationships with so many people! Miriam does make a teriffic new bestie for Nasira, however, as they're both painters.

g0lk4E4.jpg

And Fatima....has grown up. Let's just say she's her mother's daughter. As far as Fatima is concerned, that 2.8 mill has been growing and waiting all this time just so she could come of age and enjoy it. Fortunately Nasira and Sayyid are still in the house, and neither one of them will tolerate a threat to the legacy; Sayyid acutally kicked his son Amaar out for not contributing anything. (He "strongly encouraged" Amaar to strike out on his own.)

MJkxt9h.jpg
    The game's original attempt at teenage-Samwise and my much improved interpretation.

ZDiTdjF.jpg
    THIS GAME HAS TAN LINES YOU GUYS!

102x5GO.jpg
    ....my dude, that is the best ensemble I have ever seen. You keep on being you, sir.

F1eETvy.jpg
    Eris, I bought a couch SPECIFICALLY for this purpose.

BDdcGTy.jpg
    This tetris block is home to a couple (Frodo and Esperanza) who have nearly $90,000.

9pwGSin.jpg
    Esperanza is pregnant, but she's going to ignore it as long as she can.

cYq9siB.jpg
    Frodo, I appreciate your dedication to your work, but UNDER A WATERFALL may not be the best place to check your work emails.

w29W6AI.jpg
    Grim is not impressed with Miriam's painting skills.

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,879 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves , heh, that is almost what happened here too :P
    @Becka28 , Nancy will have worst luck of them all in the future, thanks to mccc :)

Week 2 with Babs, Pictures under spoiler. :)

Babs, week 2
    23-8-2019-22-25-22.jpg
    So, they went to almost neutral state, not enemies anymore, but not friends either.
    23-8-2019-22-46-10.jpg
    Random bartender, victim number 3, but he was klepto! HE STOLE HER LAPTOP!! (I deleted him, lol)
    23-8-2019-23-19-14.jpg
    Just dancing and planning who she will try to seduce next.
    23-8-2019-23-19-25.jpg
    OH! Well how nice.. (not for him, tho)
    23-8-2019-23-23-20.jpg
    "Oh, how nice of you to stop by.."
    23-8-2019-23-26-00.jpg
    That got some fire under it's wings fast..
    23-8-2019-23-42-49.jpg
    Later she went to park.. no violin luck :/
    24-8-2019-2-15-27.jpg
    Geoffrey was there too.. at this poins she almost felt sorry for him.. he was like a puppy who followed her and was over exited from any attention.
    Ah well.. he and Nancy will work things out eventually and forget her.
    24-8-2019-2-52-53.jpg
    Willow Creek Library is not the best place to find a date, but good for finding a chess buddy, like Elsa here.
    24-8-2019-23-14-46.jpg
    She spent all night at nightclub.. or should we say "Pregnant ladies hang around Club.."
    24-8-2019-23-18-38.jpg
    It was so late that it was almost early.. burger joint will be open soon.
    24-8-2019-23-22-07.jpg
    These two were first customers at Hogan's.
    24-8-2019-23-28-52.jpg
    It looks like only elder sims are awake early in this city.
    24-8-2019-3-11-24.jpg
    The next day she formed a club, to get to know more potential.. victims.. (Johnny is not in the club, he just happened to be there, lol)
    24-8-2019-3-17-27.jpg
    At this time she only talked with her "puppy".
    24-8-2019-3-33-32.jpg
    She was super tired when finally at home, and no luxury, that cheapest uncomfortable bed.
    25-8-2019-0-22-34.jpg
    Next day, new clubmeeting.. BUMMER!! I did look over the whole lot if Nancy was there, and imo she was not.. I forgot that she had that ponytail and sunglasses as her gym outfit! (Of course I have always planned this to happen but not just yet, lol)
    25-8-2019-0-23-31.jpg
    Comon Nancy, you have been way worse yourself! YOU woohooed her! He did not!
    25-8-2019-0-28-39.jpg
    25-8-2019-0-32-04.jpg
    WHOA!
    25-8-2019-0-38-05.jpg
    I was assuming she would of been mad at Babs too, but she tried to kiss her right after slapping Geoffrey. Babs refused and THEN Nancy was mad at her too.
    25-8-2019-0-43-26.jpg
    Time to deside who will be next.. or that is what she thought. But then, Geoffrey shoved up, did not even knocked the door,walked in looking like that.
    "Uhm.. what's wrong?"
    "Nancy kicked me out.. I have no place to go.. can I stay here for some time?"
    "Uhm.. Ohh..."

News from Sim City Tabloid , net version (MCCC) , from the week2:
    <3 Marriages annouced:

Gavin Richards with Eva Capricciosa
    news2.jpg
    news3.jpg

J Huntington III with Jade Rosa
    news10.jpg
    news11.jpg

Don Lothario with Ulrike Faust

(There are some nasty rumors about how they could afford the lot.)
    news4.jpg
    news5.jpg

Sergio Romeo with Siobhan Fyres
    news7.jpg
    news8.jpg

:* New familymembers announced:

Lovely little girl, Riina Caliente
    news9.jpg
    newsj-iv-list.jpg

:/ Divorce announced:

Geoffrey and Nancy Landgraab

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Ah Springtime! Time to relax & enjoy the outdoors.

O60Muwk.png

HOdj9o8.png

cQHfNYT.png

Alvin finally gets his first day of school, too.

UnVLUKB.png

He wants to be a scientist when he grows up, so he's taking his education very seriously.

dTDJpEG.png

sObILRJ.png

Nolan's looking forward to his school days,

Ug0Ca6i.png

Meanwhile, Kira gets a few repairs done around the house.

A8pEU7V.png

xmuP5NN.png

And finally makes a trip to Sixam, even though she's had the rocket upgrades finished for some time.

2Fx3D0O.png

So sweet to see all the kids playing together.

8FnuCOI.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
    @Ellupelluellu a good klepto, too... I never managed to succeed stealing a laptop with Miss Hell or Lilith Pleasant.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,879 Member
    SiliClone wrote: »
    @Ellupelluellu a good klepto, too... I never managed to succeed stealing a laptop with Miss Hell or Lilith Pleasant.

Heh, to be honest I did not saw him taking it, Babs was at sleep and I went to have a glass of lemonade and when back at computer , he had left and Babs was waking up , and the laptop was not there :) I only assumed he took it, as he had the trait when I looked at him in CAS
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • LukasCreatesSimsLukasCreatesSims Posts: 75 Member
    Retha brought me a disgusting fruit cake and I made 2 fruit sims.
  • TaratagoreTaratagore Posts: 15 Member
    The Welcome wagon arrived and decided they are never leaving , its been over an hour now and they are just chilling in my sims lounge :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top