Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    edited September 2019
    Hooo...okay...so I finally decided to post the condensed version. For the basic rundown:

Family: Keller
    Succession Law Sequence: Equality, Strict Traditional, Strength, "Tolerant" (with exceptions*) Xenophobic

The differences between what is posted here and what will be on my wordpress are plenty, but it's like this:

1. What's over here is a third person summary of the founder's life only for its generation, and will stop when the second-gen heir reaches Young adulthood, afterwards every post will be a hyperlink to my wordpress or trivial stuff. Over in wordpress, you can read the complete story, and from a first-person perspective of the founder and the following heirs and spares, to get a more in-depth feeling of their thoughts, feelings, and dreams. The only time this won't be true is if readers demand third-person rather than first-person, since I also don't like reading first-person books.
    2. Less pictures here, and much less details.
    3. The Wordpress version contains "special episodes" including the prologue, which has informative context on Luise and her problems.
    4. Obviously, the wordpress version will have cussing and more mature insults instead of just “plum.”

Now let's get this show on the road! :D

What happened so far...

Xo4gfmB.png
    HmNayN3.png
    fszp01t.png
    yNwmjGl.png
    mkvuesj.png

Day 1...

She was confused, angry, and desperate. Her memories came back, but barely, and only from her last moments before...before...

There wasn't anyone she could blame for what happened to her; anyone, except one, "Ruskowitz, what have you done?"
    fh2ud3K.png

She needed to get out of here and move, but how? How would she get anywhere without people gawking at her like a circus freak show with her hair?

With no other choice, she sneaked out, careful not to draw attention from the librarian. Fortunately it was still early so any patrons are probably still asleep. What else could she do except for scavenge for something, anything in the trash to cover her hair?
    edIHDI1.png

Back down inside the locked washroom, she took off her coat, and noticed a twinkling on her reflection from the mirror. It was a dog tag, a clue, a step closer to find out something.
    c5YupVm.png

"Sheridan-Keller, Louis H."

The rest was ineligible.

Regrettable. She couldn't help but wonder who Louis is, and when she thought about it, a pang of sadness and fondness washed over her heart, but why was that?

No time to think about that now. Donning on the cap she took from the trash, she smiled at her reflection, but lamented the unfortunate fate of her hair. 'This is necessary,' she thought.
    VxzMZt0.png

She felt a something shake in her pocket. It was a cellphone, but there were no contacts, pictures, or anything but only one message.
    OdxZnKf.png

She needed a place to stay, somewhere to survive as a shelter during the winter, somewhere she could recuperate as her memories kept themselves locked in her head, somewhere she could collate all the information she would investigate on what happened to her, who was Louis, Ruskowitz, and...and...who was that person?

"Large Real Estate, Invest For the Future, Huge Space, Sunny Skies, Beach Front Property. Complete Solitude! Only 20,000."
    HRYBQTG.png

The idea of the beach made her frown, but complete solitude...sold!

If she was ever going to survive to successfully investigate, she needed to recoup her losses. This was only a temporary arrangement, at least until she could find her way back home. Freelancing seemed to be a good idea due to flexibility, though in the back of her head she had this nagging feeling that she really, REALLY hated deadlines for reasons that eluded her.
    kPqVeY5.png

But what could she even write in her resume?

The dog tag on her neck jingled against her hoodie and skin. Before she knew it, she'd written down "Luise Keller" immediately. The name felt oddly right for some reason, even if it was a misconstrued and sorta stolen identity.

'Louis, whoever you are, I'm sorry, and thank you.'

What a bittersweet thing to think about.

Research, research into the history, where was she? How did she end up here? Hurry, hurry, time is of the essence.
    szmk3IO.png

Hours passed, time to check out that house she bought. She needed peace and quiet from the people who went in and out of the library. How noisy it was, and they had the nerve to come up to her when all she was doing was researching in peace.
    D6DW43a.png

Before she could come through, she could hear a loud yowl from the shores. It wouldn't stop, so Luise decided to check it out.
    56Vz8fA.png

She played and entertained the cat. It was enough. Unlike people, she didn't mind so much the company of animals. "I promise, when this is all over, I'm gonna adopt you. until then, sit tight, okay?"
    TLnVCQQ.png

When she finally made it home, she took the phone out of her pocket, and called the universal emergency hotline. "Yes, hello, police?"
    DdplAIq.png

"...I think I just got scammed out of twenty thousand bucks..."
    mMhLJoj.png
    -

That’s it for now. I’ll post the second parts later since I need to go home from work, all the way until we can catch up to what actually is happening “today.”

Post edited by Dust_Bunny2010 on
  • Options
    Nephesh_SpiritNephesh_Spirit Posts: 254 Member
    edited September 2019
    I had a tragedy in my game. A young-adult couple Thaddeus Reilly and Kolina Pool-Lockwood they had started dating in their teen years. Kolina had moved into his household so I sent them to have a couples weekend where he was going to propose to her. But while they were hiking in the jungle she was attacked by fireflies. Thaddeus pleaded for her life but was not successful. It's so sad, Thaddeus lost his father when he was a child he died of electrocution while trying to fix the family computer now he has lost the love of his life.

This was shortly before her death.
    CxdBn1T.png

On a date when they were still teenagers.
    0qv2oQp.png
    The Lockwood Family Tree

• Options
    O-meezyO-meezy Posts: 165 Member
    edited September 2019
    Talia came home from school in a really bad mood. Her grades are falling and she as no idea why

09-01-19-12-15-51-AM.png

It turns out that everyday after school when Dre goes to the library to study and do his homework, Talia goes with him. But instead of doing her work, she usually decides to vandalize and mess up the place with paint. Apparently Talia was unaware that you actually need to do your work to get good grades

09-02-19-2-59-55-AM.png

The Librarian came over to have a word with her and kindly asked her to behave. Talia responded by calling her names and telling her that her mother smells like a Llama :D Talia and Dre decided that it was probably a good time to leave after that altercation lol

09-02-19-3-04-05-AM.png
    09-02-19-3-05-05-AM.png

When Dre aged up, he got the creative trait so he loves painting just like Avery. I built a small studio for them in their house so that they could paint and draw together <3 They spent the whole weekend just painting pictures together. Dre's not quite as good as his mom yet but, he'll get there eventually :)

09-01-19-2-31-07-AM.png

Talia on the other hand, is a troublemaker who loves playing games just like Zion. They spent the entire weekend playing video games and plotting out pranks

09-01-19-2-29-55-AM.png
    09-01-19-2-30-22-AM.png
    09-01-19-2-30-40-AM.png

A few days later, Stix ran away :(
    09-01-19-2-35-11-AM.png

Talia was devestated. Stix has been around since she was a baby and she didn't know what she'd do without him
    09-01-19-2-36-10-AM.png

Zion assured her that everything would be alright and Stix would be back before she knew it

09-01-19-2-40-03-AM.png
    09-01-19-2-40-17-AM.png

The next day was Love Day! Avery asked her mom to take the kids for the day so that her and Zion could have a day for themselves. First they decided to go for a stroll through the park <3

09-01-19-3-27-37-AM.png

Then they had a small picnic. Zion's cooking is famously awful but he insisted on making the food for today and surprisingly, he did an ok job.
    09-01-19-3-36-15-AM.png
    09-01-19-3-38-25-AM.png

It looks like they had a great time :)

09-01-19-3-14-06-AM.png
    09-01-19-3-11-10-AM.png

After the picnic, the couple went to the bowling alley to get a few drinks and to bowl a few rounds
    09-01-19-4-12-53-AM.png
    09-01-19-4-13-09-AM.png
    09-01-19-4-27-01-AM.png
    09-01-19-4-23-22-AM.png
    09-01-19-4-22-28-AM.png

They had a really close match but eventually, Zion ended up winning and celebrating with his corny dance moves lol
    09-01-19-4-26-35-AM.png

After Love Day, Avery decided to change up her look a bit and cut her hair super short and dyed it blonde! It took me a while to get used to it but I'm starting to really really like the new look on her <3

09-01-19-9-29-29-PM.png
    09-02-19-3-59-39-AM.png
    09-01-19-9-53-26-PM.png
    Post edited by O-meezy on
  • Options
    O-meezyO-meezy Posts: 165 Member
    @Amavari The story you're telling looks so freaking cool! How'd you get your vampires to look do demonic? They look amazing!

@sarabeth2984 Your Simself is so beautiful omg <3. I've tried so many times to make one of me but I'm so bad at it lol

@SiliClone Lillith definitely isn't someone I'd want to 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off :o Johnny will come around eventually. As soon as he sees the baby for the first time, he'll go into father mode right away
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    @AlwaysAsking - Stunning houses, absolutely love them!!

@ldmarko - Love that the mom dressed up as a bear too - the Prescotts sure make cute toddlers.

@Dust_Bunny2010 - That bear is sooooo creepy!

@SiliClone - I love the furniture in Fengs apartment building and it looks like it has a great view too.

@sarabeth2984 - Looks like your simself is having a ton of fun at all the festivals.

@simlish1 - Such a cute little yellow house, looks like it would fit perfectly in Willow Creek or Brindleton Bay.

• Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    @O-meezy I think he will too.. it will take some time though because I need to fix other households first. Btw I like the new hairstyle.

@vancanuckfan86 I like that one too .. it has so many windows though.. and the bedroom has an oblique wall I don't like and I can't edit.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Wow, I never thought a toilet seat could cause that kind of injury, drowning & diseases were always the main worry with toilets, but I guess they can be dangerous to children in many ways!
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

About Frodo and Esperanza, yeah! I didn't know if I could get away with it, either if the game would let me have a household with no adults or if two teenagers could make do. I may try it again without the video editing station.

It was probably a good thing that Amaar and Miriam split -- the big house has three VERY big personalities in it, and he just would have been a background character. I had him move in with Maheer and Amalia and he became an APPRECIATED member of their family, close friends with both as well as a caregiver to their children.

For some reason, Grim always spawns in the bedroom of the Big House when he's there to collect a soul. He was there for one of Nasira's live-in beaus. She's gone through a few because she drinks potions of youth... :)

The marriage glitch has been around since the vanilla game, I think. Sometimes there's this error when Sims try to marry -- "Marrying someone in your employ would be appropriate" -- but it has nothing to do with employment. The solution, oddly, is for the sim who sees that greyed out marriage option to end all their other romantic relationships. Bit of a pain.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    edited September 2019
    @AlwaysAsking
    Yes, Babs was the only playable I had, all others were marked as unplayed :) I have set MCCC so it only makes marriages to happen at sunday midnight ( I play with the longest agespan), and having a baby is allowed only for married sims (or adopting if there is same sex couple). that way I do not end up with a world with hudge amount of babies , or dozens of single parents having lots of kids and all have different fathers, lol.

I have never had the break up notification before, maybe because all couples what the mod has married so far, have had an instant relationship boost (both, friendly and romantic) to top. Geoffrey and Nancy had almost full negative, dark red bar :)

Babs was at fishing when that notification came, fastest speed so there was plenty of those fish notes, and I only saw a name Landgraab for a second there, and LOL, to be honest I got worried, as I have pregnancy checks set at different day than marriage checks , and I "paniced" if it was a notification about G and N having a baby! XD That would of ruined yet again another plan.

About B&G relationship level after that week3 , friendship was around 75% and romantic was full, I ended up cutting those romantic actions from their queue , just to remind them they need to eat and sleep also. :P
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    AmavariAmavari Posts: 167 Member
    @O-meezy basically.. I wanted this one to look practically mummified, I took a lot of inspiration from the sheikah monks from breath of the wild, and Ganondorf from the sequel,

I chose all the options that would make his facial features look sunken in and decayed, then made them as unnaturally thin as I was able with narrow, long faces and nearly muzzle-like mouths.. from some angles he can look almost werewolf like

XD I'm admittedly kind of proud of my monster...
    I haven't ever gone as... dark... in a story as I am this time around x.x I won't go in to just how many sims have died on that lot so far...

The place is cursed and haunted, I'm pretty much just molding everything around how bad things are about to get for literally all my other involved (and uninvolved...) sims
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited September 2019
    Last day to get some play time in before heading back to work tomorrow - another Visser update...

It was time for Markus to age up into a young adult.
    48665430241_426acc2b78_c.jpg

He was a bit dazed by the experience but none the less made it. He is a Sim who absolutely loves being outside; fishing, swimming, collecting seashells and just spending time at the beach in general. He loves to meet new people although his manners aren't always the best and he despises having to do any type of cleaning. He also enjoys cooking the fish that he catches.
    48665586827_b194f3f51c_c.jpg

Markus decided to spend his first day in young adulthood at the beach. He soaked in the sun while he swam and snorkeled before heading home for dinner with his parents.
    48665426961_e2e2f147be_c.jpg
    48665583057_2e241772e5_c.jpg

After dinner Markus headed out to a new fishing spot in his neighborhood that he had heard about. He was ecstatic that he caught his first exotic goldfish and can't wait to put him in an aquarium next to Creamsicle (the first goldfish he caught).
    48665422551_629c8a6edd_c.jpg
    48665578467_be5f054fce_c.jpg

Sadly the fun of young adulthood was short lived as it was Brittney's time to pass away. Herman, being the ever so supportive husband he is, decided to sleep through her death.
    48665573532_0a75e227c1_c.jpg

Herman was still plenty sad when he awoke the next day to find out that his wife was no longer. He spent the day playing sad songs on the piano.
    48665571742_f6d767cf3e_c.jpg

Meanwhile, Markus headed to the local pool to swim his sadness away. Markus knows there isn't much time with his dad left either so he needs to start figuring out what he wants to do with his life.
    48665570387_97fd7fe955_c.jpg
    48665410251_7ca15e68e0_c.jpg

They shared one last sad meal together...
    48665566592_1f3ff0a40e_c.jpg

And then it was Herman's time to go. He passed away in the exact same spot as Brittney and went to join her in the Netherworld.
    48665062363_8afee71aa5_c.jpg

Now that Brittney and Herman have passed away it is time for Markus to truly start his life. He is thinking he wants to buy a house with Pania in Sulani. Hopefully I can get a bit more playtime in today.
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    48665628826_137c669435_c.jpg
    Nina Caliente is happily in love.

48665277593_9e498771c6_c.jpg
    Dudley Landgraab proposed.

48665614921_cfcbc3e579_c.jpg
    Wedding for the happy couple.

Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    Literally forgot how cute cats were in game :D<3

8Gwm0vV.png

tMePowF.png

3daMlb4.png
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited September 2019
    @Becka28
    If Aedion has to be a vampire, then he is going to be the most dapper vampire around. Unlike a certain friend of his, whose dark form is a purple racoon :D I try to design each of my vampires dark form to match their personalities.
    Fiametta is every piece as self-absorbed as a sim can be without having the trait.
    I am with you in ghost dating, they deserve love just as much as any other sim. It´s really sweet that Clovelly´s husband is just as into her in death as he was in life. Relationship goals.
    Congratulations for the new baby! DeeWhy´s and Madelaine´s house looks gorgeous.
    Malcolm Landgraab the model was something I never knew I needed.

@sarabeth2984
    Aedion as a vampire was something I never knew I needed before Catarina gave him to me. He will be putting his looks and lovable personality into a good use.
    I thank you for Livia´s and Julia´s behaf.

@SiliClone
    Uku the Savage rocks! The twins continue to look adorable, Caleb and Cassandra make some pretty babies.

@AlwaysAsking
    Mortimer is outgoing and creative, somehow he manages to live the worst of both traits. He hasn´t aged up yet, since he never does his homework and hasn´t been succesful in the drama club either (despite creating tons of drama outside of it :D)
    If Alexander ever tries to be inappropriate with Jocelyn, Noelle is going to kick him hard enough that he ends up back in the Sims 2. She may not have maternal feelings about the child she birthed, but Jocelyn is the daughter of her best friend Amara and thus not to be messed with. Amara...well, she has already taken part in one murder...
    Alexander is going to fit right in in the Strangerville, which is where I am going to send him, Mortimer and Isobel, as soon as I have finished my current storyline. Lets see if they manage to solve the mystery before killing each others first (Alexander is evil, Isobel hates him and she is not a fan of Mortimer either, especially after the plum he put Catarina through; and Mortimer is just Mortimer, never saying or doing what he should)
    Orange will be meeting a familliar face, much to the horror of said someone. Octavia may gain an ally in her guest to find her son.

I am posting this in two parts, in case something goes wrong again. Now, time for answers:

After a very succesful award ceremony, Cesare was in need of a short break from writing. So off to Sulani they were.
    Livia and Julia liked the new house SDGSMz6.png
    mainly because there was lots of room to wander whenever their parents weren´t looking zocjKNI.png
    vKHZBoe.png
    Cesare and Fiametta also apreciated having a new backround for their makeout sessions 4wujbxJ.png
    Family breakfast 6RZre1C.png
    Romeo stopped by. Cesare welcomed him with fake bad news EllR74Q.png
    SPkh1tM.png
    For once in his life, Cesare actually won a sparring match Srti3LL.png
    wkwvMKU.png
    A romantic moment with a creepy vampire dad on the backround 7YstH4P.png
    Romeo met his granddaughters, who weren´t all that interested in him ZLtN9DH.png
    Fiametta painted a picture of him to give her mother as a Christmas present jCor0se.png

It rained the whole day on Christmas. For the second year in a row, all guests arrived to the Christmas party being sad.
    For once, the real Father Winter showed up 7EN9j9N.png
    Fiametta was very exited to meet him at last lx4zBhG.png
    aRClwyu.png
    (The blond toddler is Grigori, her youngest brother. She has even younger sister called Rosalind, who, being a baby, was not able to attend)
    Cesare had a gift for her, too kYykchF.png
    kMnxdOM.png

Next morning, Fiametta shared the big news with her followers iFZ3UFg.png
    The family headed off to the beach, where she and Cesare decided that they may as well get married right away. Who cares about a fancy wedding party? Catarina had one and look how that turned out. pMqnoao.png
    xC6p81q.png
    Who says that having a bonfire at beach doesn´t fit with the Christmas spirit? wSHkpPG.png
    The twins were having a blast, because there were so many people who all wanted to dote on them EgSq6m8.png
    A certain handsome young lifeguard happened to patrol nearby LwFmZ5Q.png

Later that day, while Julia was happily charming strangers for presents YIMWLoz.png
    Livia, being independant, decided that she had better things to do than eat her dinner. While Fiametta was chatting with a vendor, she ran off to make a friend gkCl0CO.png
    A6LFXpX.png
    As soon as Fiametta noticed that her daughter was missing, she hurried there to get Livia away from Orange, much to the girl´s protests, who did not like being forced to give up on her new friend Igb6sbD.png
    hnUOOKa.png
    Livia wanted to go back to him, but Fiametta refused to put her down until Orange had left the beach. Livia looked just like she had done when she had first met Orange, spending any time with her might trigger his memory. Fiametta still missed him sometimes - they had been friends her whole life - but he had asked her to make him forget and she intended to keep her promise.

With that, the vacation was over. Time to pack the bags and return to Del Sol Valley.

To be continued...
    Post edited by AngeliqueAdelaide on
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I had a tragedy in my game. A young-adult couple Thaddeus Reilly and Kolina Pool-Lockwood they had started dating in their teen years. Kolina had moved into his household so I sent them to have a couples weekend where he was going to propose to her. But while they were hiking in the jungle she was attacked by fireflies. Thaddeus pleaded for her life but was not successful. It's so sad, Thaddeus lost his father when he was a child he died of electrocution while trying to fix the family computer now he has lost the love of his life.

This was shortly before her death.
    CxdBn1T.png

On a date when they were still teenagers.
    0qv2oQp.png

This breaks my heart a little.

And makes me realize that I never thought my sims could actually die in the jungle. I must travel more carefully from now on. :o
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    @AlwaysAsking
    I forgot to answer to your second comment.
    Livia is independant and Julia is a charmer, but they share favourite entertainment - splashing in the toilet. Cesare finishes telling one not to do it, only for the second one to start. At least this is something they would grow out when they became children.
    I am not gonna lie, I hoped that Aedion would be more difficult to handle. But Catarina really chose the wrong guy to cause trouble, there is nothing that would cause him to lose his easygoing attitude.
    Aedion takes after his big, dumb brother Andrey. In their family, its the girls who got the brains.
    Fiametta became obsessed with the mirror after joining the style influencer career. Modelling looks is one of the interraction that comes with it and she loves autonomously doing it whenever she has nothing to do. I fear that one of these days, she is going to earn the vain quirk for her troubles, which is lot more annoying than the phone fanatic one.
    Fiametta´s only workout routine is regularly beating Cesare in sparring matches, he´s never had any chance against her. She maxed her fitness skill as a teenager and hasn´t really worked out ever since.

Part 2: From Sulani to Forgotten Hollow
    Catarina told Mortimer that they were done and kicked him out of the house her parents had paid for.
    She prefers a more traditional approach to feeding 0nM4YOJ.png
    3UaWT04.png
    Thats the face of someone who really, really dislikes to cook NgF9g9x.png
    Lilith came to visit her favourite niece. Even though it had been several years, she was still struggling with being human, sleeping badly and barely able to eat anything. Catarina, who hated seeing her aunt suffer, offered to help her the only way that she could cfwEbLq.png

Determined to distance herself from Mortimer and the girl who had loved him, Catarina cut off her hair and dyed it black nxnZ9g0.png
    She invited her best friend Luka to come to stay with her for emotional support after her divorce.
    It didn´t take Francois long to grow fond of him, because Luka was always autonomously spending time with him zqdRTne.png
    Catarina continued working on her musical skills PjhQUbK.png

Caleb showed up to see his little girl. He had heard distressing rumors about her feeding off humans and turning Aedion into a vampire. Caleb really, really didn´t want to fight Antoniette (Aedion´s mom), because she was scary. mwuou8h.png
    Father-daughter selfie thZwUys.png

Luka loves to play chess UpNioGk.png
    shovel the snow 4rDoyvr.png
    tutor Catarina on piano 6xKIc6l.png
    and train her uoHGtXV.png
    Catarina: "And you being on your underwear is crucial how?"
    Forgotten Hollow looks amazing at winter 1ulmzdf.png

Morgan invited Catarina on a date, which was a total failure, because she proceeded to flirt with both the bartender and Catarina´s sister Isobel, upsetting Catarina deeply. There was no way that she would agree to have a relationship with another person who can´t stay faithful to her. It was best for them to part as friends.
    Luka was very supportive, because having a jealous trait, he knew how much it hurt. That made Catarina to see him in a new light - Luka was actually quite a catch. He was good-looking, had a high-paying job as an astronaut, got along great with her son, he can cook and would autonomously clean up the dirty dishes... what more can a girl ask for?
    So ldTDgNL.png
    4mauJcY.png
    d5sfgwj.png
    He also must´ve been really talented at woohoo, because as soon as they were done, Catarina had a whim to get engaged to him. I let her pop the question, because why not? jQhBpen.png
    6y2AASP.png
    Luka was very much on board with getting engaged the same day they got together. They decided to wait with the wedding, though, not wanting to repeat the mistake she made with marrying Mortimer in a rush.
    Soon enough, she discovered another talent of his - making babies. Francois was going to have a little sister!
    Catarina shared the news with her father, who was shocked speechless. It had barely been few months since she got divorced, and now she was engaged and expecting another child. Was she sure that she was not hurrying too much? iYfyX83.png
    In the end, though, Caleb decided that he would rather have her planning wedding than turning people to entertain herself. Anything that would save him from getting yelled at by Lucrecia for letting his daughter run wild was a win in his book.
    (Lilith was not gonna tell Caleb that it was Catarina who turned her. Caleb, who was perfectly content as a human would not understand how she had more chance in living a full life as a vampire than she´d had as a human.)
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited August 2020
    So two weeks turned into a month... but now I'm back! :)

@ldmarko
    Have fun on your vacation, but I'm going to miss your darling family!
    Thank you! :)

@Jase
    Gorgeous pictures as always!
    Thank you very much!

@AlwayAsking
    Oh my Thank you for leaving us on a positive note while you're on vacation! At least Tony has 2 weeks of peace 😂
    No problem! Tony deserved some time away from all of the drama just as much as I did :D
    Does that balloon blowing away thing actually happen, or is that CC? I don't have Seasons.
    The balloon is CC.
    I'm not surprised that the milk ad took so much time to make! It's so cute!! I am completely clueless about how people do that, but I love the results!
    If you're interested there are a lot of tutorials how to create CC via S4Studio on youtube, it's not as hard as it looks! ;)

"Happy birthday Papa!"
    tJSDFoF.jpg

It's Steve's birthday! And that hair seems to be only getting longer and longer as time passes by...
    Z0iUu6M.jpg

"So what are our plans for today, birthday boy? A helicopter ride? A romantic evening in the most expensive Del Sol Valley restaurant? Just tell me what you want, your wish is my command!"
    bV23mok.jpg

"Actually I was thinking about homemade pizza and a movie..."
    RwyY3v2.jpg

"Why am I not even surprised."
    p17YmpX.jpg

Homemade pizza and a movie - sounds like a brilliant plan when you can have anything in the world.
    is0Heau.jpg

But first - water gun fight!
    "Okay, there's no chance you're winning!"
    w5dU2mz.jpg

"Oh yeah?"
    5OF39Ze.jpg

"Let's see what my secret weapon has to say about that..."
    KMLH3EE.jpg

"Take that Daddy!"
    "Agggh! Peter, how could you betray me!"
    cRnHd7X.jpg

"Cause it's Papa's birthday and not yours," Peter giggled.
    Ga4BoMc.jpg

Time to prepare the cake.
    "What? Come on, what is it? Stop giggling at me!"
    k62thOh.jpg

"You're just a very messy cook, that's all."
    "Well I'd like to see you try..."
    iTAt1eb.jpg

No problem, Tony. Steve and his secret weapon began preparing pizza dough and stayed completely clean the whole time.
    y1734iP.jpg

"I win?"
    "I'm sure you cheated. But it's your birthday so I'll let that slide..."
    RvdaGt7.jpg

The pizza is looking delicious!
    gOW9nlN.jpg

It tastes even better.
    rII8Bzt.jpg

The quiet birthday flew by quickly. Time for bed but Peter doesn't want to go.
    "No sleep! More play!"
    u4E29d1.jpg

"Night night, Peter Rabbit."
    "Fineee..."
    TUf4X5m.jpg

Now that that's take care of...
    9zKcr6W.jpg

Time for some romantic stargazing.
    "You know I could afford a helicopter if you wanted one."
    "But I didn't. I just wanted a normal relaxing day with my family. I'm really glad it turned out this way."
    "So, from from the range of one to ten how would you rate this day?"
    "Hmm... Well the cake was great, the pizza turned out to be a success and we had no paparazzis snooping around. As far as birthdays go I'd say this one was perfect. Solid nine."
    "Only a nine? Nope, that won't do it."
    qRDyX44.jpg

"May I have the pleasure of dancing with you under the stars?"
    "Since when did you become such a gentlemen, kind sir?"
    tBzhHm6.jpg

"Ah, I guess I'm just secretly in my eighties."
    Tyy1mNK.jpg

"Happy birthday, honey. I love you."
    "Love you too."
    2JIpXCI.jpg

"Is it a ten now?"
    1gEtwAS.jpg

"Definitely."
    CHeU9Ha.jpg

|Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    @AlwaysAsking If the game lets me, I'm going to have Juan Veleta impregnate that townie and then move the lovechild in. Wonder what his wife would make of this? I'm sure she's pregnant herself.

Also Tiberius Landgraab Jr. is now a toddler and has inherited the blonde Landgraab hair. He has a baby brother named Joel whom I'd forgotten about (I had a try for baby then immediately rotated away).

• Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey y’all! I have the next installment to the Villareal Mystery. Sorry about the long post

THE VILLAREAL MYSTERY-A MURDER ON WINDENBERG ISLAND
    Previously, Mistress Hell and Mistress Kat Cave along with their new friend Lacrimosa De Magpyre have joined forces with notorious mobster Jacques Villareal. They broke into the Goth mansion and stole a rare Omiscan artifact-the Temple Seal. The seal was owned by famous amateur archeologist and novelist Cornelia Goth (the Goth matriarch). Cornelia Goth is the wife of Gunther Goth and mother of Mortimer.
    Jacques cackles at the success of his new muscle- the ladies calling themselves-
    “The Mistresses of Mayhem”
    IukDpdx.png
    A few days later, while excavating a site at the ancient ruins north of old Windenberg, Cornelia Goth and her good friend and protege Agnes MacMuruch discover a murder victim
    Uw6lAxU.png

RUNAWAYS-
    The “Mistresses of Mayhem” are loving their new home. Jacques enjoys having some pretty ladies around. They also have some food sources as well
    Mistress Hell feeds on Hugo
    B4dm3nW.png
    Mistress Hell, who hates children, bullies young Max
    lTTFJmj.png
    Lacrimosa scares poor Luna with a fake bite
    LlTQUNp.png
    Then feeds on her for real later
    jzgvKSA.png
    Mistress Kat might be evil but she likes children and genuinely tries to cheer the kids up
    bAILmhs.png
    The Villareal kids are miserable. It was difficult fending for themselves now that their mother was gone, they were having to deal with their father directly. Then he has to bring the 3 crazy ladies in, turns out they are vampires! Luna and Hugo are so weak and tired, they can barely function.
    MDFeL1G.png
    Poor little Max (I changed his evil trait to gloomy) was always hungry and tired
    tDMJ7G1.png
    One afternoon Hugo breaks down crying. “Luna, we have to leave!”
    LXyAwPu.png
    They run to the one family they knew the could help. The Bjergsens
    Hugo explains their situation to the Uncle Bjorn2 (Bjorn’s clone)
    GeSc0p2.png
    The Bjergsens take them in. They get some homemade food and much needed rest
    jT22syg.png
    They are still miserable
    qV8tt4i.png

SIM NATION POLICE STATION
    Detective Agnes MacMuruch submits evidence collected at the murder site to the Forensic Department
    BwMUXIE.png
    A few weeks later the results are in! Chief of Police Samuel Vimes calls Agnes into his office to discuss the case.
    “Hello lieutenant, have a seat. Give me the high points of the case. Quickly please, we have several cases to discuss ” He says gruffly
    KH4TyYS.png
    Agnes sits down. “Well sir, Forensics has identified the corpse as Celeste Villareal. A missing person report had been filed for her by her son, Hugo, 4 months ago. She lived at the Von Windenberg estate on Windenberg Island along with her husband and three children. The children came home from school and discovered an empty home. She never returned. Evidence suggests she has been murdered. Death by blunt force trauma. Her body had been dumped and hastily buried in a shallow grave at the Ruins. They were greatly decayed, this extreme summer heat hasn't helped either. The missing person report was assigned to Detective Douglas Hunter. Douglas suspects that she was fed up with her loveless marriage and “ran away.” He closed the case. Apparently she didn’t run away”
    pw09HfU.png
    “Humph” he grumbles. She could hear the anger brewing. She was familiar with that sound. Everyone at the station knew it.
    Xi5Q0kK.png
    "Someone must have seen or heard something. Why have they not come forward?" he says to himself
    He clears his voice
    “Well the next case will interest you greatly, your expertise will be needed. I had assigned the theft of the Temple Seal to Detective Sergeant Angua. She has discovered evidence that there maybe an Omiscan artifact blackmarket ring. She has identified a suspect associated with other thefts. You know the language and are familiar with the area. I need you to go to Selvadorada and apprehend the suspect. We have complete cooperation with their government”
    8mNq0J8.png
    “You can count on me sir!”
    x4Y14by.png?1
    SELVADORADA
    Agnes asks around in an effort to locate the suspect
    YML9ByM.png
    Agnes makes the arrest!
    vkEK0d9.png
    XtbCIei.png

While on the beat a few days later,
    Things started out normally. Issue citations for traffic violations, littering etc.
    Agnes issues a citation for a litterer
    gGha1DJ.png
    bZegVcz.png
    Agnes encounters Geoffrey Landgraab. She has an unnerving encounter with him. Something left her feeling uneasy (she got a tense moodlet from being around a “potential criminal mastermind”) Something was up.
    TCLkr23.png
    kwfBODy.png
    Luckily her fiance Griffin cheers her up with a new paint easel when she gets home
    x3nk3wa.png

SO WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR POOR RUNAWAYS?
    Bjorn calls his father Griffin (Griffin is a vampire and has recently turned his son Bjorn) for help. We can’t keep them here Dad, we don’t have enough room.”
    ZX8D1SX.png?1
    “Your are right Bjorn. Besides, they need to be as far away from their father as possible. Don’t worry. I know the perfect family who will be delighted to take them in.”
    Griffin escorts them to Hounds Head Foster Home in Brindleton Bay.
    QyjTunN.png
    Hound’s Head is the home to Griffin’s famous father Harold Strahd and his stepmother Maribelle.
    wdZgYxp.png
    Harold (or Harry) is a famous novelist and Maribelle is a famous artist at the top of her career
    BwbxsOa.png
    They met while on vacation in Sulani at a resort and finally married 10 years ago. They return every year during the winter holidays to visit Harold’s brother Edmund Straud (Remember Captain Eddie!). Harry has had 3 sons over the centuries, Griffin, Barnaby and Vincent. Maribelle has a son, Oscar from her first marriage. Harry and Maribelle have 1 teen daughter, Joanna. Together they run a Foster Home
    Both are amazing parents and their work schedule allows them to devote a huge amount of time to their children and foster children.They are going to need the time because these kids are quite the handful!
    The Villareal Kids are adjusting wonderfully
    Hugo plays Don’t Wake the Llama with Harry, Joanna and Oscar
    7MFqBIW.png
    Luna is getting along very well with her new friend Joanna
    te6UoHK.png
    Max gets some parenting from Harry and Maribelle
    OauE7Rl.png
    And some much needed hugs from Harry
    AcAHIF7.png

I absolutely love Harry and Maribelle! Harry is a prime vampire while Maribelle is mortal. They are the ultimate power couple. I have a version of them in every save. I usually send all of my orphaned kids or troublemakers to them. They are fun for family play. Maribelle is a mermaid in this version, I don’t know what happened to my regular sim version of her. I may have to fix that. They are very romantic towards each other and switch into parent mode autonomously. I see them at the Romance Fest all the time throwing petals at each other.

Till next time!
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    Last update from me for a while, I'm afraid -- I am out of town until next Wednesday and will be spending my leisure time swimming and reading instead of playing games. :)

mozfPyL.jpg
    First, let's visit the desert, where Maheer and Amalia are expecting! Yay! Their daughter Mariposa, Esperanza's sister grew up into these little cowgirl boots.

6X2qX0u.jpg
    Sooo, when she became a teen, I used those for inspiration. Her style is a little electric.

Her mom, meanwhile, has surrendered to her advancing age and adopted a more dignified look.
    WtfCFYu.jpg
    ..pstt! Amalia! I said dignified.

SKWfn2t.jpg
    Ehh, it doesn't matter. Maheer is also getting older and these too are so in love it's almost sickening. They're ALWAYS smooching.

Zpd3L0o.jpg
    Maheer and Amalia, smooching; Esperanza standing in the doorway and giving them a "YOU GUYS KNOW YOU HAVE NEWBORN TWINS, RIGHT?" face.

4XCYsl2.jpg
    Miguel was fired from his Space Ranger position after arresting a corrupt cop. He has decided -- on the eve of Old Age -- to go into politics, and is using youtube to air his side of the case. He vows to fight and end corruption in the capital.

aunfikH.jpg
    Her hobbies don't include busting broncos, though: she's mostly into MUSIC, and under her mom -- a master magician who has topped out her piano and guitar skills -- she's growing ever able.

vmJlQFC.jpg
    She's also dolphin-friendly!

TObRewx.jpg
    Poof! Twins! I named them Antonio and Miguel. Don't ask me who is who.

l4iIU8h.jpg
    Back at The Big House, Miriam and Amaar's daughter Rayyan is growing up. Here she plays with her dolls, Mary Kate and Ashley. Rayyan2 is a little..odd. Her hair keeps switching colors on me. Black, blonde, and then red.

Ovm46pb.jpg
    Sayyid tries to support her while she's feeling beary weird.

JfsxjFX.jpg
    Oh god, Fatima has been an influence on her. She's got that 'tude.

• Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

Created a new family for the Realm of Magic pack.

Meet the Griffins
    Victor, his wife, Ivy, and their daughter, Andromeda.
    zorfeVe.png

pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    48667530933_a887529b45_c.jpg
    Nina Caliente clogged sinks in the Bjergsen & Villareal households.

48667530783_4eb6747bdb_c.jpg
    Domenic Fyres disliked that Nina tried to clog his sink too.

48667539748_2fff152d28_c.jpg
    While Dudley is at work, Nina run around and make fun of other sims.

48667890721_f310d58caf_c.jpg
    Mimi came to visit her brother Dudley and meet her nieces.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    I tried working on a house that I started building awhile ago for Astrid when she ages up, then I got frustrated and bulldozed the whole thing. I then decided to build on a smaller lot because I thought that might be easier. Here's what I have so far. It's not landscaped yet or anything, and when it's done I'll try to post pictures of the interior as well. I'll also put it up on the gallery when it's finished.
    MxxcO2G.png
  • Options
    Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    I’ve finally reinstalled MCCC, and the only thing I’m dreading is the coming update when I’ll be forced to download a new version and calibrate it…again. I wish they had natural story progression.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top