Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited September 2019
    Update time!

Recently, Tiffany, Benjamin, Wendy, Sophia, Roddy and Hamish went to Sulani, more specifically, the Base station:
    08-29-19_11-15-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy made a sand sculpture with Hamish:
    08-29-19_11-18-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    08-29-19_11-18-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And done!
    08-29-19_11-18-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin took a few photos of his offspring:
    08-29-19_11-32-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    08-29-19_11-33-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Hamish then had his first experience of the ocean. Benjamin watched him carefully:
    08-29-19_11-49-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy calls over an Albino Dolphin:
    08-29-19_11-58-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And talks to the aquatic mammal:
    08-29-19_11-58-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy pets the dolphin. The rest of the group, except for Hamish swim over to watch:
    08-30-19_12-00-49%25C2%25A0AM.png
    That's one happy dolphin!
    08-30-19_12-01-01%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Everyone went back to shore. Benjamin said hello to Oliana Ngata:
    08-30-19_12-13-45%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Oliana was feeling a bit out of sorts, though:
    08-30-19_12-13-51%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Benjamin calmed her emotions:
    08-30-19_12-13-56%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Hamish toddled over to Roddy. 'What do you think of your first time at the beach, little brother?' Roddy asked:
    08-30-19_12-15-19%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'It's fun!' Hamish squealed happily. 'I'm glad you're enjoying it!' Roddy said, looking fondly at his little brother. He gave Hamish a big hug and a kiss on the forehead:
    08-30-19_12-15-23%25C2%25A0AM.png
    The pair then chatted some more:
    08-30-19_12-15-29%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'Oh hey there, Sophia!' Roddy said as his sister walked up to them:
    08-30-19_12-16-25%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'Hello, big brother! You looked like you were having fun with the dolphin!' Sophia said, cheerfully. 'It's the first time I've ever called an albino dolphin' Roddy replied. Sophia smiled and turned to Hamish. 'Roddy, Sophia. Pretty!' he said. 'Awwww, thank you little brother!' Sophia said, smiling. She gave Hamish a big hug and a big kiss on the forehead:
    08-30-19_12-16-29%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Hamish giggled happily. Sophia had left a red lip print on his forehead. Roddy laughed. 'Hamish, there's something on your forehead!' he said. He got out his pink heart shaped compact mirror and showed it to Hamish, who laughed even louder! 'Whoops! Lets get that cleaned off!' Sophia said, giggling. 'Roddy? Do you have makeup removal wipes on you?' She asked. 'Sure do! Here you go!' Roddy said, handing her a packet of makeup removal wipes. 'Thanks, big brother!' Sophia said, smiling. She removed the lip print from Hamish's forehead and put the wipe in the bin. Hamish then waddled over to Tiffany, who gave him a big hug:
    08-30-19_12-18-31%25C2%25A0AM.png
    She then chatted to Hamish:
    08-30-19_12-19-03%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Back home, Wendy picked Hamish up. It was cold, so even though they had the reward traits to cope, they still wore their cold weather outfits:
    08-30-19_12-27-20%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Hamish snuggled Wendy:
    08-30-19_12-27-54%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Wendy smiled and took him inside:
    08-30-19_12-29-28%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited September 2019
    No big surprise, I didn't make it through the thread again. So if I didn't comment on a recent update that you put up, don't worry, I'll get there, lol

Edit: I did a bunch of editing after I posted this, to try to make it more coherent, but apparently my changes didn’t save 🤔 So, you might get some really random stuff in my comments 🙄 because I don’t really feel like finding them all again 😂

@DeafSimmer

Yes, I think a lot of criminals are selfish and uncaring like that. Another good reason not to be a criminal 😅 And yeah! I'll bet it will be great after RoM arrives!!

@BlueSeaWaves

Maura and Samantha are so cute together. I think a lot of twins are actually like that 😊 It's so weird that they can get through a locked door!

It's too bad that Christopher had to leave the club, but I think his mom was right to tell him that.

He really took it slow with Chelsea. That's good! And geez, the restaurant never brought the food?! Was this during the time that the restaurants were so messed up?

It still seemed just fine 😊 A first kiss, and then a real kiss!

And I laughed so much that baby Frank was waiting in his room again 😂 Why is it always his room 😅

@Daephene

Wow, I feel like I read your comment about names a long time ago! Well it was, technically, lol

But yeah, the name dilemma has gotten even more difficult. I just realized what the baby's middle name will have to be if it's a boy. And most of the names I like will not work with it. 1 sounds ok-ish and 1 sounds pretty good. I'll probably have to use that one.

But I'm hoping it's a girl, because the middle name I have to use for a girl fits well with almost anything 😊

@ldmarko

Ok, you just said Killian's birthday is a few hours away. So perhaps there is another update soon.

Anyway, GeekCon looks fun! That's really funny, "Just the most famous Sim in the world watching you play" lmao

And they moved again! It's great how the kids love the big yard and play equipment!

Oh, and I've been meaning to ask you, why is the youngest child the heir?

Okay now I finally update where Killian has his birthday. Thank goodness! You're past one more twin now LOL. It looks like they had a lot of fun at the pool.

@Amavari

Oh my goodness! 20 Sims with no escape. That must've been gruesome to watch! And one of them was Santa 😳

Interesting, but not surprising, that he's fireproof. He slides down a lot of fireplaces 😂

And yes! This sounds scary! The evil soul of an evil sim!! (And he's a vampire, right?") What traits did you give him?

@RobinGreenthumb

Congratulations! 4 generations! I've never even gotten mine through 1 generation. I never remember to age my sims manually, and I play with aging off 😉

How is it going now?

@Dust_Bunny2010

Hey! No problem! Reading the stories here is always fun! I just wish I had more time to comment, or even a scheduled time every day to do it so I don't get behind.

Are you making up your own rules for this story? I'm asking because you mentioned that it's 80% game driven, which sounds like some sort of rule to me. Especially since you had to tweak your story because Dino bothers her so often 🤣

And yes, a different sim to strangle him sounds good 😅

As for your website, you know better than me. I ended up posting all of the chapters that I have so far, otherwise they were going to be in reverse order 🙄

That's cool that you can set it up to automatically post!!

And ok about Luise being very important. I'm thinking --- mom?

And oh! This might be the answer to my question. You're doing a legacy challenge.

And that's a really creative way of taking all of her money away!

Okay, there are more updates but I'm not going to be able to comment on them right now. (It's 4:30 in the morning here! lol) I want to read them through again in the right order and make sure I'm understanding everything. I can tell you that they are really great though! I have read them, but I'm reading them in the wrong order so I'm confusing myself. lol

@sarabeth2984

Thank you! I'm glad you like my Willow Creek, although I did realize, after seeing it in picture form, that I don't have any 3 story buildings, lol. I feel like the real one has a lot of them.

And yes, having other people's Sims in my game makes it so personal to me. Especially when you see them out and about.

There is a way to save your neighborhood/world after you set it up just like you like it. Then you can always use it as your "base game" instead of the Maxis one if you'd like to. But I'd have to find the url to the directions if you'd like to look at it.

Something you should know about me .... I don't have all of the expansions and packs and stuff most people have.

I don't have Vampires, or Jungle Adventure, or Outdoor retreat, or Seasons, or Get Famous, and at this point, I don't even have Island Living. When RoM comes out I'm going to make a bundle pack of IL, RoM, and I think Perfect Patio, just so I can get hot tubs - lol

My point being, I don't understand a lot of references, and downloading things usually doesn't work out for me 😂

So, as cool as your dig site is, I wouldn't get much from the download.

I love seeing what people can do in the worlds I don't have, but I'm picking my purchases carefully because I don't want to run out of computer space.

And yeah, Kallie winning that fight really impressed me!

I remember when you posted about Capt Eddie's twins. I thought it was interesting that Dante didn't get a tail. But it sounds like Joanna hit the jackpot in terms of getting the best of 2 worlds.

I did read all about how Harry and Mirabelle are foster parents. They do seem like the perfect couple to do that, so yeah I can see why having Joanna there could be a problem. But I'm glad you didn't delete her, because look at what she ended up being! I saw your screenshots of her and she is really pretty. And I had seen the other pictures of Dante and Selena earlier. They are pretty cool looking, I like Selena's tail, but I remember you said that it is not able to be edited, only her dark form vampire? See? Not having everything in the game makes me not understand much 😂

Lmao! An 18 year gap between you and the next youngest sibling, wow 😳

There was 16 years between my youngest and my oldest, but between my youngest and second youngest was only nine years. So you guys doubled that! 😅

It's a funny thing about Lily, their son's name is Braxton, (the game named him and I thought it was really cool). Anyway, she loves him to pieces, and he never bothered her at all. But when Olivia Kim Lewis came over for his birthday party, Lily had a fit and was super crabby and annoying. And when she went to Sebastian's birthday party, (he is the child of Caterina Lynx and Salim Benali) she broke the dollhouse two times, and I hadn't even invited her to the party! LOL. At that point I said: forget this! And I took away her hates children trait. But, like you said, she seems perfectly fine with her own children.

I played Sims 1 and Sims 2. But I only ever got to the first expansion pack in Sims 2 and then my computer couldn't handle it. And I never had a good enough computer to ever get Sims 3. So that's why I'm being so careful with Sims 4, I don't use cc or any mods whatsoever. And I don't get that much content either. But my point is, I didn't like the premades when I played Sims 1 and Sims 2 and I always deleted them. So I never knew any of the histories and it never really mattered to me, until I came onto this forum, and this thread, and started to read about them. Then I decided that I did want to have them and use them.

So now I have a save with all the pre-mades in it, and my other main save is the one with my main Sims, Ian and Lawrence, and my other favorite family, the Sweets. That's the one where I have all of the Sims from the people on this thread. I play them just about equally, because I love both saves. But I'm trying to do "aging on" in the pre-made Sims' save, and that's been very difficult because I keep getting sidetracked by things like Strangerville, and Hunter and Leo 😅 And I don't want my toddlers aging up without any skills because I was playing with people that don't have toddlers, so I turn aging off when I'm doing that.

And, all of this to say that you know a whole lot more about the premades and their stories after one year than I do after 17 😅 I think I will go and check out that link you put up.

I love your little story about the Pancakes and their restaurant. Eliza sounds like an awesome manager. I never heard of anybody that could nag somebody back into a happy mood, but if anybody could do it it would be her 😂

Your Willow Creek row houses are cute. It would be nice to see them landscaped.

And, holy cow, yes Miles looks a great deal like Akira Kibo, but it could just be his hairstyle 😅

@Ellupelluellu

Oh my gosh, your game is so great. I love how nothing went the way you planned with Babs, but that makes it all the more interesting right?

Their makeovers are really nice. Don't you like how quickly you can get a man to be full of muscles in this game?

And Geoffrey looks just fine with his mustache, now that it's included in a beard LMAO 😂

Babs looks really gorgeous now. Much more natural.

That's amazing that MCCC kicked Nancy out of the house. That must have been because Malcolm aged into a young adult. It certainly did finish your goal of destroying Nancy 😂

I have a couple of questions about your week 4 update. You were talking about the gardening part, and you mentioned Noora and her husband. I don't know who those people are LOL

And G and B's home is completely incredible in that last picture!!😳 I think I understand your rules about renovating the house, but I'm just wondering if you meant that they could sell paintings and other things in order to buy things for their house and to pay their bills? I was also wondering what career paths they are in right now?

The exchange between Babs and Jeffrey when she was tense is adorable. And he sure seems absolutely crazy about her.

Oh, and by the way, your Malcolm looks amazing!

I think there's another update, but I'm not going to get to it tonight.

@DarkAngel1994

Melody Lothario is absolutely darling! And isn't that cute that Curtis made friends with Andromeda! The pose where he gives her a little hug and kiss goodbye is cute, but so unfortunate that Ivy was standing there watching them. Melody was very sweet to give Curtis a hug because he was sad ❤️

@SiliClone

The summer camp idea is very cute. Is there a specific reason that you want to do it? Are you trying to get them all their skills at the same time or something? And yes, Summer Holiday definitely have to be there! That's so summer holiday-ish. But I don't know anything about Paulo Rocca, so I'll take your word for it that he's that type 😅

I wonder if they'll be any more updates about Gunther. Because he had all those women after him so I'm wondering if that went anywhere 😅 I gather that the mod set Gunther to be straight in this save.

It's funny that you have the unwavering opinion about Morgan and Caleb's sexuality. I think I feel that way about Diego Lobo. I can't see him as a straight guy, but I know that a lot of people play him that way.

I can't imagine anybody not being into Summer. What's not to like? As for Max, I've never played him but I hear he comes with some pretty awful traits. So I don't know how you are going to prevent him from being bad.

And have you ever gotten a easel for Gunther?

Also, I can't believe that Brent is never at the gym with Brant!!

Seriously, they are always together in my games!

@O-meezy

Thank you for your compliment about Hunter and Leo's house. I really like building, I'm not fabulous at it, but it's still something I like to do. 😊

That's so nice that Avery took Dre to the art gallery as a special treat. I was wondering how you get Avery's paintings into other places. I always just put up a wall section in the yard and put my master painter Jasper's paintings on the wall, save it as a room, and then hang the paintings back up in the house he painted them for. But I don't know if that's what other people do.

The story of the Starlight accolades it's so funny. That picture of them is really fabulous. And I totally think that Zion deserved having to take care of Avery for once lol.

@simlish1

That's very funny that Dirk Dreamer got himself into that kind of trouble. 😅 But it sounds like Lucy doesn't care if he's not involved with raising their baby.

Dalmar is really cute, I do wonder how he will look when he grows up.

@Becka28

Thank you for your comments on Hunter and Leo and Gloria. I think you might be right about waiting until Walter is a young adult, because I think it would be weird if Alana was friends with a not J -J also LOL.

I remember when you talked about Alana's mother "calling to meal" autonomously. I remember being flabbergasted because it had certainly never happened to me! 😂 In the story it worked out so perfectly because Brock was being shy and not wanting to go in the house and then he kind of had to LOL!

But now I've had my autonomous "call to meal" experience, perhaps it will never happen again?

I'm so glad you got the toddler stuff pack. And that's really cute that Earlwood liked to play there.

And that's good to know that the Moschino pack can work well as long as you go slowly enough. It would be great to have a few more poses then the current photography studio allows. 😅

Oh I just found your update and it's adorable!

That's pretty ironic that viewing art at an art museum doesn't count for your aspiration 😂

Did MCCC put Drummoyne together with Madelyn? She looks very pretty. Speaking of which, the guy with the blonde hair and brown sports jacket is so handsome ❤️ Did we meet him already? Because I don't remember his name, and I would think that I would have 😅 I know that he is Darlinghurst's husband, but I just don't remember seeing him and I wonder if I missed an update 🤔

It's too bad that you can't use somebody for more than 1 item in the photo challenge because that townie has got some crazy stuff going on LOL. I think your plan of taking lots of photos will work well.

I'm absolutely loving getting to know Earlwood. He is always so excited looking. That's so funny that he developed his talking skills so fast. He certainly did look like he was having a lot of fun in the playground at the park. It's pretty funny that he wanted to have a book read to him first.

And wow, that is the strangest thing ever. I have never seen random strangers come up and try to hug a toddler. I'm thinking this is even worse than Lawrence's problem! I wonder if that will continue when he's a child? And I think I'd be freaked out by Darth Vader too 😅

And oh my gosh, they're going to have another baby? So funny that that's a huge excited reaction for Deewhy. Kind of reminds me of his father LOL.

I absolutely love the way that Clovelly finally got rid of the complainer. That is quite a suit he's wearing. What pack does that even come with? LOL

Yeah the hair from the Moschino pack is really amazing. And you could certainly tell the multicolored hair soon was erratic.

What happens to Earlwood when Madeline and DeeWhy are at work? Because you said that you don't really make Clovelly do anything, but I don't think that the child would be sent to daycare if an adult was at home 🤔

The next round sounds just crazy. When I read that first line about the Oakenstead lot my mouth dropped open. I was thinking, how could you possibly build a house that big and still do all the other things that you have to do without any money to start with. But the bachelor bachelorette challenge does definitely need a mansion so I can see why they changed the rules and let you start with money.

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    @AlwaysAsking That's generally the rule in my game, the youngest is usually the heir, mainly because they're usually the last one left at home. There is an alien baby on the way now, but by my rules alien offspring don't qualify, they have to be the child of the main couple, so it's still Nolan for now, but it does give him the added burden of possibly having to look after his half sibling in addition to his aging parents plus whatever children he himself has. So it's not exactly a free ride through life for the heir!
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I just wanted to see what would happen with 6 teens in a lot with the romantic aura + mean vibes traits with two YA with 0 parenting skills...

Gunther story will resume in fall... he went out on a date with one of them... we'll see... I have an easel for him, but he never looked at the thing... Lucolas likes to paint.

I never played Diego, but it doesn't strike as straight to me either.. I wonder what the mod would say... MCCC always married him to females...
    So far I know Uku is gay in my game.

Max has the evil trait... I managed to get him in range to get the compassionate one... poor Max...

Brent and Brant are played in my game, they have a daughter called Martha, maybe one of them stays at home with her because they're never together in mine.
  • RobinGreenthumbRobinGreenthumb Posts: 237 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Thank you! The baby has been born and the 4th gen now has a name and heir. Due to space I think I’m going to risk him being an only kid, especially considering with the way I use the youth potion if the worst happens, I have a vampire great-grandpa living there, and the current heir couple could pop out one more kid before elderhood.
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    DeeWhy continued…

When the family got home from the park, they decided to have another dinner party so Clovelly could catch up with everyone she loves.
    lmEikXe.png?1

Clovelly knows how to live it up – she wanted to dance, eat and drink all at once.
    Mb4Voxl.png?1

Then she decided that a midnight swim was in order.
    4Ce26dZ.png?1

The boys decided to join her.
    532Fz9L.png?1

Madelaine wanted to swim but the game wont let her because she’s pregnant.
    vJ9SqfA.png

The family decided to eat breakfast next to the pool….

It didn’t turn out as they had planned.
    jQkRtVt.png?1

No! Don’t come out here! Stay inside!
    LuWU1zY.png?1

What a sad animation.
    AKpWwd1.png

I didn’t plead as she already got lots of extra time (and we did get the urn.)
    Ht9KI7W.png?1

Earlwood suddenly realised that here was an adult he didn’t know and who was too polite to stop him from talking. Grim was a bit repulsed by the green cloud of stench but chatted politely.
    omncJxi.png?1

Madelaine went into labour due to the shock of losing Clovelly.
    A new baby girl : Engadine
    b4kt4mP.png?1

This is the saddest new mum ever in my game
    HyqsDJr.png

When they got home, Earlwood had a full hygiene bar (thanks for bathing the toddler Grim) and Grim was cleaning out the potty. Grim is now officially the best Nanny in the game. (although his rates – one soul for a gig – are not something you want to pay on a regular basis)
    r907YMz.png?1

Farewell Clovelly – I loved my time with you xx
    F5oDJSR.png?1

@AlwaysAsking
    Yes - MCCC randomly matched up Drummoyne and Madelyn - he aged up on marriage day so did she I think. He got very lucky. If he had aged up at another time I would have looked through manage worlds and found him a wife. This is what I did for Darlinghurst - no you didn't miss an update, I just mentioned in passing I had paired her up with a townie I found attractive but this is his first screenshot - glad you like him too.

I think the strangers were hugging Earlwood because he had got tired and his needs went in the red. They must have all thought my sims were bad parents and were trying to comfort him (it didn't comfirt him it made him more uncomfortable.)

That loud suit is from Get Famous. Believe it or not, it is only mid range loud - some of the swatches are extreme. Surprisingly, it is also one of my favourite suits as the calm swatches are nice - Johnny in the same suit better swatch.

pn0vJjH.png?2

Clovelly does do autonomous things to care for Earlwood - especially if he asks for a bath or potty etc but sometimes she is dating Rhys so he is at daycare. ;) He entertains himself pretty well as he is thankfully an independent toddler (the random roll was kind to me.)

I have 3 choices of starting money for the next round. Depending on how I feel I will probably go for the middle option (the easy option lets them start at 150,000 for a 300,000 house build which meets the mansion baron aspiration). We better get invited to festivals for good money earning plants.

@SiliClone love your summercamp. Did they autonomously first kiss? - didn't know that could happen.

@sarabeth2984 loving the Villareal mystery

@Becka28 it can't... it's Polarbearsim mod auto first kiss. Sorry for your loss..
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Johnny has been doing very well, he did decide to cool things off with his girlfriend because they felt if things kept going they would lose their friendship. They remained good friends and enjoyed their afternoon at the park.
    1KW6X0v.png
    czGPC8V.png
    1tsZLrw.png
    He has also gained some fame with his music. Even Nancy wanted his autograph. "Don't turn around and sell this ok?"
    2EONH9V.png
    Johnny had a cute neighbor move in across the street. It was love at first sight.
    Nqmql5i.png
    Things got heated that night while Bethany was over but Johnny soon realized she wasn't someone he could see himself spending the rest of his life with. Months later he finds out she is about to have his baby, she really wasn't able to raise it so he decided to take her in, he now has a baby girl name, Esther.
    WkNdMfV.png
    s1TcLH4.png
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited August 2020
    @sarabeth2984 thank you!

@Becka28 thank you! Glad to be back :)

"Happy family day, darling!"
    g2TvTq6.jpg

"Happy family day!"
    oqcVoGR.jpg

Family day. Now. Today. Already. Wait, how did this happen?
    F0UK7yl.jpg

"Y-yeah! Happy family day!.."
    9ccBctO.jpg

Millions of thoughts ran through Tony's head at once.
    Oh no.
    He's got a present. I've got nothing.
    Spent the whole morning deciding on which hashtags should I use for my next instagram post. Still haven't decided.
    Two hours till work. Five till my autograph session.
    There's no way I'm back home earlier than eight p.m.
    Remind me again why does Family day have to be today!?

Zybv6RK.jpg

"Me and Peter were thinking of heading out on a picnic." eagerly said Steve. "What do you think?"
    7hGFN7p.jpg

"Well actually..." Tony sighed. "I've got work."
    GdJdus3.jpg

"But it's a national holiday, you get a day off," Steve frowned.
    bHOjlw5.jpg

"Apparently those don't apply to actors."
    "You've been working hard all week!"
    yM5M7tO.jpg

"Look, our show is off schedule. We only filmed seven episodes and by this date we were supposed to film nine. Our director is furious."
    "Think about Peter - you havent spend time with him in days!"
    "I know, I know, it's just-"
    Hs5rghf.jpg

"Look, I'll be home by eight and we can all head out for a nice dinner at a restaurant. What do you say?"
    OQt6KEI.jpg

"I say your work is taking a bit too much of your time," softly said Steve.
    SKnd5L1.jpg

"Come on." chuckled Tony, desperately trying to cheer him up. "Don't be mad. As soon as shooting days are over I promise I'll spend every single bit of my free time with both of you. We'll go on a hike, take a cruise to Disneyland, whatever you say!"
    Steve smiled.
    "You better be home at eight."
    wOubcB0.jpg
    More under the cut:
    Home at eight. Not that hard, is it?
    rmta48G.jpg

"If you're happy and you know it-"
    [stV3Qs9.jpg

"Oh look! I've been turned back into a human!"
    ryx5fnz.jpg

"It was you! You turned me in a plush purple monster and forced to sing stupid songs for children!"
    "Arrrg! It was all part of the evil plan!"
    God is this embarassing. Whatever sane person wrote these lines?
    c9sFYPW.jpg

"This isn't over! I'll make sure you'll pay!"
    Fu68ESu.jpg

The shooting has ended, time for the autograph session. One humiliation replaced by another.
    1zMaypF.jpg

"OH MY GOD! Can I hug you!?"
    Why do they bother asking if they do it anyway...
    lm49m98.jpg

"One for my mom, one for my daughter, one for my brother... oh and don't forget three more autographs for my cousins."
    Could've at least said thanks...
    CQbopSz.jpg

"I'm so excited I can't breath!"
    Me niether buddy.
    9Pymr6e.jpg

The autograph session was taking longer than Tony hoped.
    zA6o4Rx.jpg

And there didn't seem an end to it...
    CQbopSz.jpg

"Papa? When is daddy coming home?"
    "Soon... I hope."
    NRci1xt.jpg

The sun was setting soon. It was nearly eight and there was no sign of Tony. Steve was getting worried.
    kNKMfQu.jpg

"Didn't think I'd be late, did you!"
    Q8FW21p.jpg

Right on time! Good job, Tony!
    Wkuchbh.jpg

"Daddy!"
    I3pX5uI.jpg

"I was so tired of waiting!"
    GXnQWod.jpg

"Sorry, had to stop by to get you a present..."
    t4K6vl2.jpg

Everything turned out alright in the end.
    z1UqfRP.jpg

After putting Peter to bed Tony and Steve decided to watch a romantic movie.
    dSsysbx.jpg

"You know, for a moment there I really thought you wouldn't show up." laughed Steve.
    OGiHFHQ.jpg

For a moment, I thought so too, thought Tony and the realisation of how close he was to disappointing his family strucked him with fear.
    0f5kQy9.jpg

"Oh, you know I'd never let you down like that." he calmly replied.
    5JVk06E.jpg

"Yeah. I get that. Don't know what's gotten into me," Steve smiled and snuggled closer.
    L727tU2.jpg
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    • Juan & Camille Veleta have a toddler daughter, Lucille.
    • Cornelius Landgraab discovered that Isabelle Lovell is his daughter and has moved her in.
    • Tiberius Landgraab Sr. and Fernando Veleta fought outside the Rattlesnake Juice bar.
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,026 Member
    @Becka28
    Grim the babysitter...that´s oddly sweet. But you are right, his rates are a bit too high for everyday use. I was sad to see Clovelly go, but at least she died happy.

Now to Lilith...
    Upon turning, she automatically regained her former vampire rank and enough power points to easily afford full protection against sunlight (something she had been lacking in her previous stunt as a vampire).
    Lilith decided to end her relationship with Rodrigo, because she knew how important being human was to him and that he would never agree to turn for her. As he was already in a bad mood, he didn´t exactly take it well when she told him that they are better off as friends eybnZoS.png

It was sad, but not the end of her world. Not one to sulk around, Lilith hit the gym to look for a handsome young man to start a family with. There were several, but most got disqualified for various reasons - married, gay, insane, has a history with her friend, ece...
    Look, J without the gold paint (it is hard to see it from here, but he was literally smoking. J had been repairing the stereo when Lilith came in and managed to electrocute himself a bit) rNRcjgS.png Despite his dazzled state, they managed to become fast friends.
    So it was no surprise that the next day, he invited her to the park with him to play basketball. Not that J was able to play all that much, because he kept getting attacked by one of Lily Feng´s evil cats tJ6dnTd.png
    EIGOehO.png
    ( I believe that over the course of few hours, he was attacked four or five times in total. The cat did not attack anyone else, just J, for some reason it really hated him)
    Evil cats aside, they had great time, but as neither of them showed any romantic interest in each other, J was not what Lilith was looking for. Thank you, next.
    Bonus: Alexey and Pixie being cuteLhhH0ZA.png

Few days later, Lilith got invited to a date by another one of the handsome young men she came across at the gym. As she had been attracted to Paka´a since the moment they met, she was more than happy to agree jl9dpVT.png
    Xz2c9Wc.png
    Paka´a was perfect, except for one tiny flaw - he really, really disliked vampires. When Lilith asked his opinion, by the bye, he got angry with her, forcing her to drop the subject for good. But as they were falling more and more in love with every following moment, Lilith decided to push her worries aside for a time being. They would have to discuss it one day, just not yet
    jEDw1di.png
    QRDEpzB.png
    OVfUsX7.png
    Z25dB25.png
    Soon, Lilith discovered that she was pregnant. When she shared the big news with Paka´a, his response was to ask her point blank if she was a vampire. Lilith was crushed - she had been trying really hard to keep up the pretense of being human, never using her bat form or drinking plasma in his presence, but somehow he had still found out. Fighting back tears, she admitted it, expecting him to declare his hate and leave her for good. But to her surprise, he had no such intention. Discovering that she was a vampire had ruined their friendship, but he loved her just the same (the green bar was completely empty, but all the pink remained). All he asked of her was some time alone to think about what was going to happen now.

Months passed
    uWOHVux.png
    5ltVl55.png
    Practicing her parenting skills on her great-niece and -nephew hQkNwpg.png
    twuK8sc.png
    D7prjrr.png
    Hanging out at the park with her friend Joaquin (who did not get attacked by a single cat) YjVTuFU.png Lilith and Joaquin are an interesting story. They have been friends for ages, and flirting with each other for almost as long, but nothing has ever come out of it. Somehow they are never in a flirty mood at the same time, it´s always one flirting and the other rejecting their flirts.
    Today had been Joaquin´s turn to reject Lilith´s flirts, which made her very embarrassed. Luckily her brother was there to listen to her complains JdJGBZ1.png
    Umm, Joaquin, why are you panicing? You are not the father, remember? BRz3k5s.png
    Lilith had triplets, one boy and two girls. My second set of triplets in total. XGYRH38.png
    I aged them up right after, because it was too much of a madness when they all started crying at once. The boy is called Cedric, the black-haired girl is Evangeline and the brown-haired girl is Camilla. Their favourite activity is to annoy their mother´s cat NCvOBfJ.png
    jfkZlRp.png
    VnfETVo.png
    FYAjVhQ.png
    Paka´a and Lilith are still together. He continues to dislike vampires, but since he loves his girlfriend and kids, he keeps visiting daily, despite the fact that being around her makes him tense. That´s some dedication.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,777 Member

@Ellupelluellu
    Oh my gosh, your game is so great. I love how nothing went the way you planned with Babs, but that makes it all the more interesting right?
    Their makeovers are really nice. Don't you like how quickly you can get a man to be full of muscles in this game?
    And Geoffrey looks just fine with his mustache, now that it's included in a beard LMAO 😂
    Babs looks really gorgeous now. Much more natural.
    That's amazing that MCCC kicked Nancy out of the house. That must have been because Malcolm aged into a young adult. It certainly did finish your goal of destroying Nancy 😂
    I have a couple of questions about your week 4 update. You were talking about the gardening part, and you mentioned Noora and her husband. I don't know who those people are LOL
    And G and B's home is completely incredible in that last picture!!😳 I think I understand your rules about renovating the house, but I'm just wondering if you meant that they could sell paintings and other things in order to buy things for their house and to pay their bills? I was also wondering what career paths they are in right now?
    The exchange between Babs and Jeffrey when she was tense is adorable. And he sure seems absolutely crazy about her.
    Oh, and by the way, your Malcolm looks amazing!
    I think there's another update, but I'm not going to get to it tonight.
    Yes it surely make it more interesting, after I had got over the fact that yet again one plan gone :D

I was prepaired to manually move either Nancy or Malcolm out, depends who will be first one finding a new spouse via mccc.. but was pleasantly suprised that I did not had to! :D And even more when found out it was Nancy who moved, to a starter, with 20k xD

Oh Noora, I was just "thinking out loud" heh, she is not in this save, she is at my legacy save, I have not posted anything about her hubby , who collected the fishes , and Noora herself was just in side role in this post: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17209265#Comment_17209265

About the house decoration, my goal is to top as many careers as I can, and with longest age span (or aging off if needed) , I can complete some :) When ever they top it, they have to quit and start another career from the bottom. And as many, if not all, careers (in am not playing with full setup) unlock certain furniture.
    An example: if they want to get rid of the cheap and horrid bed they have now, they have to either 1) top that one painter career line, what gives that nicer double bed as a reward OR 2) they can buy better bed right now, but it has to be the most expensive one from the catalog :P
    And as their bills are already around 5k , buying expensive items all the time will not help them , because when they start a new career from the bottom, it takes time to get good enough salary. Even if they would paint all the time (and I want to do other things too, not just watching them paint :) ) Poor things can only enjoy the salary of the lvl10 job only that one day when they reach it :)

I hope that makes my point a little more clear, I am not so good at explaining things at english :) VERY modified rags to riches kinda thingy :D

G is at what ever career he was originally, one level to go to get to the top, B is at culinary career, lvl 5 or 6, trying to be a top chef :)

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    I don't have much of an update apart from some pictures of the last days of camping...
    ec836aB.png
    dpgrdMZ.png
    kwVcfRJ.png
    ItdrnZn.png
    and this shot....
    BgKDeVe.png
    VqnTYCU.png
    everyone was like... "did she really throw a drink at Max Villareal...?!"

I've yet to understand if these two are friends or what...
    tqvZgSW.png
    Elsa continued to attack Alexander when she felt like it...
    yrEe8Nz.png
    and Lucolas is faster than both his brothers for some things...
    DYmOaYU.png
    the love triangle continued though...
    vmjWek6.png
    we had a stalker...
    NSigNf6.png
    Max got into painting and he painted a volcano...
    CCp5x5B.png
    then Baako came to stalk us...
    xMhTNJk.png
    mH0XpCd.png
    but I'm back with the Munch family and it's fall!
    CHUU8Cs.png
    Gunther finally completed his book, after three seasons!!
    ayvmk0w.png
    kH9GaSn.png
    aRb2ZJu.png
    and after that he was feeling very confident...
    F1SLDsk.png
  • GGSimmerGGGGSimmerGG Posts: 35 Member
    edited September 2019
    @AlwaysAsking
    Sorry for the late reply!!!! So this is going to be long lol. Sorry in advance.

So I've been messing around with items in the game and I came up with a good flow. Before having your sims learn or pick up skills they need to already be in a focused mood. When they're focused they learn things faster. Having the house nicely decorated keeps them happy to begin with which is the good mood they need to be in before work. Of course needs have to be in the green.

A lot of times before my sims go to work, they are required to be in a good mood (nice;y decorated house ensures that). But the job window will be specific and state that they need to be in a focused mood (detective, doctor, and scientist). So I constantly have New Age music playing all over the house. Its like tranquil/trans music. I NEVER TURN IT OFF. Regardless of what room they're in, I click to have them listen to new age music at least 1.5 hrs before work and it increases their focused mood anywhere for 1 to 4 hrs. But the work shift is like 8, so after having them listen to the music just to get the moodlet, exactly 1 hr before work I make them play chess/ponder moves. This makes their moodlet focused for 12 hours and I send them on their way. When I go to work with them, this is important, i pause the game and click at everything they need to do just to fill the work even bar to gold, and so that I'm not wasting time moving the page or searching for where my sim is. For me, every second counts. This also gives me time to understand and read subtexts of the goals so I understand what I need to click, where to go, and what I'm supposed to look for.

Now, I don't follow them to work all the time. Only when there is something that has to be done at work that they can't achieve alone like closing a case (detective). But, I only get them to close cases when their job meter states (while they're at home) that they're green and above average because the likelihood of them getting promoted is higher. As soon as they get promoted, I continue the same regimen of keeping them focused before work and i let them go to work alone for 1 day in a fantastic focused mood. I watch their performance until its above average and then i follow them to work on the 2nd day and finish everything they need to finish the even with gold so that they instantly get promoted once they get home. Some tasks take 3 days but usually on the 3rd day, they're done, promoted, and their performance is already set for above average. I can send them to work alone and follow the other sim. When I'm working on the other sim, i usually get notifications that the other sim i was just playing was promoted again.

So i promoted my sims every 2-3 days and move onto the next sim because the game is smart enough to fill in the blanks if you pay attention to their schedules. Whatever sim i'm not following, everyone is already in a good mood and focused so, as soon as i get to work, on the bottom left corner, i command everyone to work hard. Regardless, they'll get friendly with coworkers on their own when you're not watching so you don't have to worry about making them have good relations. But if you go to work with them you have no choice but to butter up a few coworkers (like scientist) to get materials from them or just to fill the work goal meter to complain about ask about another staff's's day because there are not a lot of technical things for you to do (like the beginning stages of wanting to be a doctor).

Detective (Ethan) requires focused sims. Listen to New Age music 1.5 hours before work just to get the basic focused moodlet. 1 hr before work have them play chess/ponder moves to get very focused/super focused moodlet. Easy.

Scientist (Audrey) also requires focused sims but constantly requires breakthroughs outside of work. After work, listen to new age music just enough to get the focused moodlet and have them read a book. 1 book=1 breakthrough. Any book is fine. If you're doing things before work because you forgot, then 2.5 hrs before work, listen to new age music just to get the basic focused moodlet. Read a book for a breakthrough. At least 40 min before work have them play chess/ponder moves to get very focused/super focused moodlet.

Doctor (Tyler) needs focused sims. Repeat. Listen to New Age music 1.5 hours before work just to get the basic focused moodlet. 1 hr before work have them play chess/ponder moves to get very focused/super focused moodlet.

I finally got my doctor son to get a GF (Samantha) and i made her quit being a writer to be an actor. I basically make her listen to music (focused), play chess (very focused), then have her learn handiness or whatever she needs to learn for her gigs. So far she's the hardest to keep track of because acting gigs force you learn everything. I use the satisfaction points (wheatever they're called after completing whims/milestones lol)to buy things in the shop like those easily friendly, always focused, buffs.
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    @Becka28

😔 Aww, I just found the update where Clovelly died. It's sad, but really remarkable when you think how little time she'd had when she died the first time.

I think it's time to officially bulldoze that wedding venue!!! It's completely cursed. 😳

That part with Grim is the funniest thing to happen during a death, and birth 😅 (just think of the ramifications of the timing of those events!)

But yeah, Darth Vader freaks the kid out, but not Grim? 😂 Interesting. I always laugh at people's stories about Grim. He does seem pretty bored sometimes. But changing a diaper and bathing a toddler - that's going above and beyond normal Grim duties.

Engadine kind of gets glossed over because of all the drama that day. But congratulations on a girl! And she looks very content with Madelaine 😊

That's interesting that strangers were trying to comfort Earlwood. It definitely didn't work out that way 😂 But at least then it shouldn't continue into childhood. He could still get the Lawrence curse as a young adult though. 🤔

Oh, you're right! Johnny's suit looks very nice, and very Johnny too 😊.

And sadly, Earlwood and Engadine will need day care now 😔
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
    I love the new stairs options!
    O6CtIyY.png?1
    I gave Wolfgang house a makeover (only interior)
    XZ8eHwd.png
    KnT9ayl.png
    ZCbMgyE.png
    tHUt3Sy.png
    CMPHOjl.png
    H65q3iz.png
    keeping it creepy
    hXDHmGn.png
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    edited September 2019
    It's Hallie's birthday, so Leo made a cake fit for a princess.

euLqDc6.png

Decided not to go the entitled princess route after all, so she drew the good trait & wants to be a doctor when she grows up.

cppuXN5.png

b3fAPMH.png

It's back to school time. Killian's anxious about his first day, so Alvin assures him that everything will be fine.

wDQ0P8P.png

Hallie missed the cutoff date my mere hours, so she studied at home, with a little help. I swear, he must be carrying the whole spaceship in there.

Cb35P9X.png

It's one of those crazy weather days, went from this..

eUZT3Q7.png

.. to this in a matter of minutes.

8znaxD3.png

The boys got their homework & school projects finished in just the nick of time, as Leo suddenly had to be rushed to the hospital.

CQbFPcM.png

pmnsNyp.png

"I've been having this bloating & weird lights coming out of my middle over the past few days, I think it's time I got it checked out"

BV6OXrJ.png

The usual shenanigans with the operating table,

NMR2ZQ1.png

The Y chromosomes are strong in this family, it's another boy, named Sterling.

rqlYi4n.png

RfG1Kjr.png

Alvin-"What is this weird thing that suddenly showed up in my sister's room?"

ryFwoXb.png

He's cuter in his alien form than his human form (of course), so that's what we're going with.

Gi9uK66.png

Once over the initial shock, Alvin decided that his half-brother was alright & the two are getting along great now. I shut down for the night before Sterling had a chance to interact with his other siblings.

VCCkuHf.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Many simyears ago Lina Vera married Joaquin Le Chien. Now their grandchildren start their lives together with spouses. Here are some of them:

48683466778_edab1ed290_c.jpg
    Jean & Chloe Barnes. Chloe is the daughter of Salim Benali.

48687530792_90ca123b0b_c.jpg
    Anna & Lucas Munch. Anna is the daughter of Candy Behr.

Travis Scott's twins Alexandra & Benjamin.
    48683466638_0d79ab1959_c.jpg
    Ollie & Alexandra Purdue.

48685110058_d2b95c490b_c.jpg
    Benjamin & Liberty Scott. Poeple gossip about this couple. Liberty Lee used to be Travis Scotts rommate before he married Diana (Joaguins daughter). A strange thing Liberty married Travis son.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone! I have really enjoyed everyone’s posts!
    @siliclone -Oh I am loving your summer camp adventures! Looks like Paolo and Summer have a lot on their hands with so many teenagers. A grill catching fire, thunderstorms, temperamental teenagers, and hormones lol. Poor Paolo getting hit by lightning twice! Thankfully Summer was able to plead for him! I am also so excited about the new stairs too! Its space saving and

@doodlydoofus -Wow! That woman was horrible! I don’t blame Gunnar for feeding on her, she seemed like a horrible person. Of course she had to up and die lol! The kid coming out and getting excited over the autograph rather than her mother’s death! Wow

@becka28 -Seeing Clovelly’s family grow was so sweet! I am sorry she is coming to the end of her life. Congratulations to Drummoyne! His growing family is so cute!
    Oh no! I just got to your latest post. She passed away:( Poor Madelaine too. She seems so sad. I LOL’ed at Grimmie changing diapers and bathing Earlwood. He’d make for a very creepy babysitter lol.

@deafsimmer -Oh I am loving your story! I can’t wait to see their travels to Glimmerbrook!

@angeliqueadelaide -I liked your update with Luka and Catarina! The have such a cute family. Poor Caleb! He always seems so sad. Francois is so handsome. His haircut suits him and Isolde is so cute!
    Congrats to Lilith becoming a new mom! She is going to make a great mother. I am glad she and Paka are still together. Hopefully he will get over this fear of vampires.

@dust_bunny2010 -I am loving your story with Luise! It sounds like her ties to Strangerville are coming together. Dino has been a good friend to her! Her new home is so cute!

@steamvarious -I enjoyed your update on your sim family! They looked like they had an awesome time in Sulani. Wow! Roddy called an albino dolphin! I have not seen one yet. Have an awesome trip to Majorca!

@ellupelluellu -Yay they got married!! And Nancy showing up to the wedding lol! It looked like an awesome wedding too

@ldmarko -Uh oh! Leo got abducted! Looks like they will be growing their family soon!
    Got to your latest post, Hallie is such a pretty child. And Leo had the baby! You are right, Dad did look like he was carrying the whole spaceship lol. Sterling is such a cute toddler!

@simtrippy -Thank you for loving my church and cemetery! Its so cool to see it on your screen shot!! That’s an awesome background too. It looks like you built a military base? I love the rooms! I have my cemetery in Oasis Springs but I might have to plunk one down in Strangerville once I get around to killing off the motherplant again. My game glitched when my team was fighting it so I still have spores and vines coming out of all the plumbing! Grimmie was busy with three sims dying all in one day too!

@alwaysasking -I don’t have many CC or mods in my game besides MCC and a few that fix bugs too. They can really slow gameplay :( I have a gaming laptop I use just for Sims but I don’t want to overload it with extra stuff. Island Living is definitely worth buying! I like buying with bundle packs too. So looking forward to ROM. I am still on the fence about buying Moschino at the moment because of the lag problem.
    I love the name of Braxton for Lily and Victor’s son! That is such a cool name. The game does generate some good names. My favorite that my saves have come up with was Jaxson. I may have to use it again soon. Lily is great with Miles right now but I’m worried how she will react to grandkids. I may go ahead and change that hates children trait then! I’d like to have Victor and Lily have another kid but they are very happy with Miles at the moment.
    I would definitely be interested in learning about saving entire neighborhoods! That could come in handy. I am worried about my Strangerville glitch. I may have to transfer all my peeps over to a new save and thats going to be really annoying lol.

Till next time!
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited September 2019
    Hi all! Lovely posts! Keep up the good work!

Here's what has been happening with the Rosens.

Here's a family photo of them.
    YqWHIs4.png

One of Kayden's friends invited him out for Guys Night and during that time, he met Travis Scott's father, Andrew.
    GGasxRo.png

Cole and Gracelynn brought home school projects and their parents helped them complete the projects.
    I4ZHEBV.png

The family got themselves a video game console because why not?
    0O7xNbk.png

Cole and Gracelynn build a nice sand sculpture at a park in Oasis Springs.
    a8oyQXR.png

Eva Capricciosa shows Cole a picture of her partying with her friends.
    Ro5NgJG.png

One day, Cole decided to pay Sergio a visit and Sergio had something exciting to show him.
    AGw8NKV.png

Cole: Wow! You have 10K followers on Simstagram? That's epic, man!
    Sergio: Yeah dude!
    3Vcu1Pl.png

Sergio: If you want more followers on Simstagram, you need to stay up to date with the trending hashtags and be descriptive with your captions.
    HgTBdju.png

Cole talked about his skydiving experience with Sergio.
    SfYKPxk.png

Cole: ..and that sums up my skydiving experience!
    Sergio: Nice bro!
    c9bngrg.png

Cole: My sister recently met Joaquin Le Chien.
    Sergio: Joaquin? DJ savvy Joaquin? He's one of my friends!
    DrhoWef.png

Cole: Yup! She met him and she thinks he's cute!
    Sergio: That's cool dude! Joaquin and I plan to share a house in the future.
    VSS3sap.png

Later, Sergio went outside to chat with his parents.
    fSiHcMl.png

Cole called up Gracelynn and told her to come over to Sergio's house and meet him.
    9GvD620.png

Gracelynn: Aren't you one of Joaquin Le Chien's friends?
    Sergio: Yup!
    Lu6rx8L.png

Sergio: Joaquin and I don't have a lot in common except for finer things in life.
    Gracelynn: I remember he said he likes DJ'ing and you like technology.
    e2UjGhL.png

Sergio: That's right! He and I do plan to share a house in the future.
    Gracelynn: Really? Cool!
    yT9PcVR.png

Off Sergio goes scouting.
    R6vpmn7.png
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    tumblr_pxgv8qgjjs1qeetfeo1_540.pnj
    Annabelle swam along the barrier reef with Toni hoping to collect ms that were hidden in waste. As they reached the empty boat, a merman flipped them away from the boat. He then revealed his face leaving his golden tail in the ocean..

“Go away, this is our channel and patch of treasure,” he warned them.

“Sorry mate, but this ocean belongs to everyone, you can’t go owning pieces of reef and land to suit you,” Toni answered back. His nerves were on edge, for he herd the tales of mer folk, past and present. He was the only one in his family who had never seen mer folk.

“Go, before I call my friends, and then we can drown you all,” he yelled.

tumblr_pxgvdiHoGa1qeetfeo1_540.pnj
    “Come on Toni, lets swim around the islands, lets go before he calls the others,” Annabelle prevented him from lashing out.

“Follow your friend Annabelle, a wise one,” the mer man laughed.

They swam away from the merman and the boat.

tumblr_pxgvp06YSc1qeetfeo1_540.pnj
    In Mermaid’s Cove Gwenzella had just eaten. She wandered around the cove looking for something to do. Then she looked at the Scarecrow.

“I wish I could venture to the islands and find treasure,” she sighed.

“Their is a ship wreck near the islands of Paul et um, Annebelle. seek the ship and find what isn’t nailed down. I hear she has spruced it up,” Patchy the Scarecrow spoke.

“Hmm,” this was a venture to collect gems from another wreck.

tumblr_pxgwasC5ue1qeetfeo1_540.pnj
    “What do you think your doing braking in to Annabelle's place?,” her sister asked her.

“Patchy told me. I let myself in, anyway I have come for what I need,” she replied.

“You better not screw up, or else you will have to answer to the master. I shall find Matthaius and we can get out of here,” her sister was ashamed of her entering unknown places.

“ Ah, I gave him a red berries to eat, he shouldn’t be too far, we have time to enjoy the pool,” Gwenzella laughed.

“The red berries, Gwenzella your better than this., He will be possessed by that moma plant for hours. Oh I wish you had wait for commands from the master,” Luciellar sighed.

“I’m not taking part in it, I shall cover for you but its the last time. I’m off home,” Luciellar walked back out of the wreck.
    tumblr_pxgwmbtf2S1qeetfeo1_540.pnj
    “idish the water for the plant,” Ben made Annabelle jump.

“Where did you come from?,” she asked.

“The plant needs water. I shall fill the cup and feed the plant,” Matthiaus replied. He waved the white cup.

“I was looking for frogs and you made then run,” Annebelle mumbled.

“The water is fresh,” he spoke, Annebelle did not understand what he was doing. He waved his hands.

“ok, Your transed by something, oh no not the plant,” she knew that the moma plant from stranger view has reawakened.

“Ok I will stay with you untill the trans wears off and then I have to go,” Annebelle could not leave him alone in the waterfall, fearing that he could drown.

To be continued.
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I love your map of WC. The Sims living there are all good looking. I love that you have a Sim named Tony Stark as well LOL.

I'm so behind in this thread.
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    edited September 2019
    @AlwaysAsking thanks for the compliments on my last pics at the beach. As far as the singles game goes, yes, they will all remain single in that save. I love having my Sims go to various nightclubs. When I have about 40 Sims all in the club dancing and drinking, it's so much fun. Having a Singles save allows for more debauchery, vacations, hook-ups on vacations, and partying. Everything I don't want my families in my regular game to do :D . Some of my Sims in the singles save started out in my regular game. Most of the singles are career oriented and love the childless life. When two of them enter into a relationship that I like, I move them to the family regular game so they can continue on by getting married and settling down, but they remain single in the singles save.

One of the many club pics
    TrmoQq5.png

Yeah the storyline with the Noriegas was a lot of fun and kinda scary at times. I would love to continue writing it one day, but for now, I play the story out in my game. Here's a pic of the Noriegas from their bio on my site linked in my siggy.

1crped1nuthenoriegaspsd.png?w=1024
    The mother, Griselda is kinda transparent because she is now deceased. Lucrezia, the dark hair girl is the only one who is not in the family business. She's good and sweet and the youngest. She currently lives with Lupita in both my singles and family save.

Carmine Jr, he is an evil Sim and hates Lupita. He's also the main one Lupita wants to protect her daughter from.
    yiHytxO.png
    Jr's wife, Donatella holding their youngest, Anastacio.
    6NaaXu8.png
    RYd4K4G.png

oldest daughter and whiz kid, Valera
    cNPLwyZ.png
    Carmine Jr and Valera constantly bump heads because she's a genius and has her own mind and opinions like her auntie, Lupita. She reminds Carmine of his sister, so his youngest daughter, Valencia is his favorite because she is more submissive and girly like their mother, Donatella.
    eklcJSH.png

I don't have any recent pics of Valencia and their firstborn, oldest boy Anthony.

McZrSUx.png
    This is Lupita's daughter's father, Marquez Flex teaching his firstborn Kamiko in their old high-rise apt. He, his girlfriend Ekko, and Kamiko live in a nice modern home in Oasis Springs, until I build their Spanish influenced estate.

Ekko reading to Kamiko.
    YOISzoT.png
    XsPKzio.png

DcV0hoC.png
    This is Su*ki's mother, Parminder w/ the red bindi and her auntie Piryonka with the green bindi. These pics are from my singles game.
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    edited September 2019
    I was trying to wait and post the Strangerville update when I was done with their week, but it will be long enough for two posts anyway so I'm going to do the first half now.

First, if you haven't been following along, or just want a refresher, the previous entry in Gillian and Cassandra's Strangerville saga is here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17158674#Comment_17158674
    and here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17159063/#Comment_17159063

Gillian was born in game to my primary sim and an alien townie (now a semi-famous actor), and Cassandra is THE Cassandra Goth.

Gillian had decided that she wanted to earn her keycard the legitimate way, through military promotion, rather than risk her career. So she spent a day getting her fitness skill up and doing her daily work task.

This involved jogging:
    SGTb7RP.png

Rage against the machine:
    866KuFq.png

And hitting up the gym with her brother Derrick (not pictured) for some rock climbing:
    nsISei6.png

After a day of this, she and Cassandra decided to spend the next afternoon seeing what more they could find out about the strangeness of Strangerville. This is the day Cass set herself on fire after cleaning the house, and was saved as Gillian came home just in time. After they both recovered from that experience, they hit up the library.

Cass tried chatting with a scientist over chess, but decided he was too likely to follow his orders and report any snooping.
    JU1QfOQ.png

Gillian got some info out of another scientist behind a meeting of the After School Book Club. Not sure why kids from Forgotten Hollow and Del Sol Valley are allowed to hang out in the Strangerville library all evening, but that's the sims for you. The beauty of all my sims being related is that their half-sister/aunt was right there, I suppose.
    dwaPpIG.png

Gillian also got information from another scientist and a conspiracy theorist. But for now she wanted to sit on the information and obtain her keycard the legitimate way.

So, back to exercising, and a significant amount of marching around:
    BN2C6US.png
    jE76dmc.png

She did go place a bug on Cahill, in case he found anything interesting in his own investigation. No photo, but I do like this one of her approaching his place. I like the wide shots in Strangerville. The background and the color and lighting make pretty pictures.
    kniAn7d.png

Gillian also bugged the possessed Jessie Sigworth, and got a bit more for her trouble there. Though she had to buy a listening device to get any evidence from either of them.
    XBeIwBM.png

Anyway, she got her promotion early Thursday morning, and was told it would take 1-2 days for delivery. What??? Well, so much for the proper procedures. After making sure that no one was watching, she made a deal with the guy at the curio shop for a keycard obtained through... who knows where he got it.
    bcO3jom.png

The important thing is, Cassandra will hold this one and Gillian will keep the legitimate one, in case it's found on her at work. That morning, they made their way to the lab.

The keycard worked, and Gillian immediately began to regret her life choices.
    He5XTMX.png

Spoiler for anyone who hasn't seen the lab yet.
    "I'm not sure we should go any further, babe."
    xhsK1Gg.png

"Nonsense, how bad could it, ack!" <cough>
    7lf1M6i.png

"Uhh...insert whatever a normal person would say here..."
    sKCyrNv.png

"Not a great look for you, babe. Stop fooling around and let's explore."
    O9xNLvj.png

Cassandra did just snap out of it on her own after a few minutes, so Gillian really did believe she was faking it.

They took a look around, and Gillian took copious notes.
    P9aGExS.png
    5kUu0Bf.png

It didn't take long after they got home for Gillian to notice that the plants had...changed.
    9GFry8I.png

Gillian decided she needed help with this one. The situation seemed... alien. And she knew a few aliens. So she called up her father and met him for dinner in Oasis Springs.
    "Hey Dad, we seem to have released some weird spores from a lab and now they're changing the local wildlife..."
    4ZNpBFe.png

"You did what?"
    AmHMTMh.png

"Dad, please, I need advice not a lecture."
    DgV8YEY.png

"Look, I'm not an expert in all forms of alien life you know. I couldn't even begin to advise you without samples, and equipment for analysis. I'm not a xenobiologist! But there are plenty of scientists in Strangerville. I'm sure someone there can help you."
    jd0gAjP.png

Gillian may not have appreciated his tone, but she did have a few ideas now.
    P49Ikd1.png

The next day (Friday), Cassandra and Gillian both went to work. Cass because she was up for promotion and Gillian because she had heard that the lab break-in had been noticed, and she wanted to be seen at normal duties to reduce her chances of being a suspect. So they tried not to look at this on their commute.
    MUCbLfj.png

That's it for now. Friday evening through Sunday will be my next update.

Bonus pic: Since the Munch Family Meals decided to meet at the restaurant and spend the entire evening trying to block all my pictures of Gillian and Gerardo, I had her ask her brother out to the gym after dinner again. She needed to run on a treadmill before work the next day. So here's Gillian and Derrick working out in Oasis Springs.
    YOZGEj1.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top