Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited September 2019
    @Daephene Yes I want to get ROM right away. I haven't purchased IL, Seasons or anything else big for a while - only Moschino. I really love occults and ROM is how I would like to play as a break from my family reality saves. I was really patient and didn't get Vampires because I was hoping for another occult pack with occults I prefer (i have limited space on my computer). I have just found out that the release time will be 2.30am my time so it won't really be right away - will be about another 24hours for me. I hate waiting! At least I have several favourite saves to entertain me.
  • Options
    O-meezyO-meezy Posts: 165 Member
    edited September 2019
    It was Talia's birthday and since it was summer, we decided to have a pool party with all her friends
    09-04-19-3-36-44-AM.png
    09-04-19-3-33-01-AM.png

Zion gave Talia her own drone as a gift and she really liked it :)
    09-04-19-3-39-17-AM.png

When she finally aged up into a teenager, this is how she ended up looking <3
    09-04-19-4-21-17-AM.png
    09-04-19-4-55-25-AM.png

The next day, Talia was hanging out at home when she started to feel really weird but she had no idea why
    09-05-19-12-18-05-AM.png
    09-05-19-12-18-24-AM.png

Thats when suddenly, this strange red mist appeared around her
    09-05-19-12-21-14-AM.png

Zion and Avery walked into the room and were shocked to see what was happening to their daughter
    09-05-19-12-30-07-AM.png

Talia: "Mom, Dad? What's going on with me?
    09-05-19-12-21-29-AM.png

Avery and Zion looked at each other with concerned faces than turned back to Talia

Zion: "We.. have something we need to tell you.
    09-05-19-12-28-16-AM.png

Zion, who is a person that's very rarely serious, all of the sudden took a very serious tone

Zion: "My side of the family comes from a long line of powerful vampires. I've done my best to hide it from the world and we were really hoping that you wouldn't be born with this ability. We're sorry for hiding this from you. This red mist is a sign of you vampire powers awakening."

Avery:"I was a Vampire as well but I decided that I no longer wanted the burden so I cured myself

09-05-19-12-32-33-AM.png

Talia was shocked by this news and wasn't sure how to react to it

Talia: "Hold on a minute. I'm a vampire?"
    09-05-19-12-30-22-AM.png

Avery: "We're sorry for not telling you before. I know you must be scared right now..."
    09-05-19-12-31-38-AM.png

Suddenly a devilish smile came across Talia's face
    Talia: "Scared? THIS IS THE BEST NEWS I'VE EVER GOTTEN! Dad, teach me everything!
    09-05-19-12-32-47-AM.png

Avery and Zion were really excited to hear that Talia wasn't upset about her abilities
    09-05-19-12-36-33-AM.png

Later, Zion began teaching Talia about her vampire powers

Zion: "Ok, rule 1 about being a Vampire: these powers are a gift and you should have as much fun as possible with them. Rule 2: Don't drink blood from old people, they taste funny. Rule 3..."

09-05-19-12-37-48-AM.png

Talia cut Zion off mid-sentence

Talia: " Dad, just show me the cool stuff! I wanna become a bat and fly around or bite control someones mind!

Zion: |Alright then. Before you can do all that, I need to teach you about your Dark Form"
    09-05-19-12-35-35-AM.png

Talia: "Dark form?"
    09-05-19-12-40-45-AM.png

Zion: "Watch this.

Zion summoned his vampire powers and transformed into his dark form. Something he hadn't done in years
    09-05-19-12-39-06-AM.png
    09-05-19-12-40-52-AM.png

Talia: "Dad... is that you?
    09-05-19-12-41-04-AM.png

Zion:"Yup! Only my parents, siblings and your mother have seen me like this so consider yourself lucky! In order to do this, you need to bite your own arm and focus all your energy inwards ok? Now you try."
    09-05-19-12-40-30-AM.png

Talia bit her arm and focuses all of her energy...
    09-05-19-12-41-51-AM.png
    09-05-19-12-42-00-AM.png

And she turned into her Dark form for the first time!
    09-05-19-12-46-06-AM.png
    09-05-19-12-44-06-AM.png

Zion has never looked prouder!
    09-05-19-12-45-48-AM.png
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

So I quit the game for a long time, but I've come back. I'm doing my second attempt at a 100 baby challenge.

QbRhEG1.png

This is my baby momma sim. I found a sim version of Peter Dinklage and Emma Stone on the gallery and used them to create a child. This is what I got. I named her Amy Dinklage.

I am playing with MC Command Center and I have turned aging during pregnancy on. I think most other people don't play with pregnancy aging on. Yes, I kind of tweaked the rules a bit. It's supposed to be fun for me so I have final say regardless of official rules.

Ho3NsfK.png

This is first baby boy. Karl Dinklage fathered by Johnny Zest.

FIKgVV2.png

And second baby boy Jack Dinklage fathered by Paolo Rocca.

These are my first to adults. I have a total of 7 children. These are just the first to get moved out as adults.

I have Antony (boy) with Marcus Flex, Jessie (boy) with Gavin Richards, Erin (female) with Mitchell Kalani, Dominique (female) with Akria Kibo and last of so far Laz (boy) with Victor Feng.

I'll post pics of them all as adults.

The naming theme for the children of Amy is from The Boys. I am naming them after the real names of the actors/actresses from the Amazon series The Boys. It's such a GOOD show. The Boys IMDB
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Well with the new Stuff pack coming out today I figured it would be a good time to dump these pictures of me finally using the Island Living expansion pack! Remember, I got it almost 50% off!

Today, the Bailey family finally visits....Sulani!!!
    dpOEtHO.png
    Gunnar: "Why would this place even benefit me?!"
    EmMXJao.png
    Bruce: "This is stupid, I want to play video games."
    35LqVVh.png
    Luz: "I don't think it's that bad."
    2vk75ld.png
    Abraham: "Well I mean anything's better than Strangerville, sun and open water have nothing on giant alien plants that eat your friends and family."
    8oLkEi7.png
    Gunnar: "Playing the guitar does not make me burn any less!"
    iHDx7SO.png
    Yeah just gonna let the kids play in the ocean and leave the adults alone.
    sGmlFMr.png
    Perfect time for Luz to work on her tan.
    TAce7ha.png
    Hey, at long as Gunnar stays under this one....shack.....he'll live!
    TIWS8Q6.png
    For Bruce's first time in the water....well I'm just glad he's not drowning immediately.
    aQza6Yw.png
    Meanwhile, Arnold and Rosa make a sand castle together. How cute.
    7H3L08A.png
    Hmm, maybe someone should wake mom up....
    hrofimj.png
    Gunnar: "We only came here because the plane tickets were half off."
    Abraham: "I don't think it was worth it."
    mk3Rq71.png
    Oh hey, Bruce met a dolphin.....that's nice right?
    aiFSxMM.png
    Abraham: "Hey at least before I die in a few short days at least I can say that I met a dolphin!"
    m3n2vhh.png
    Luz: "WHY WOULD YOU GUYS LET ME BURN LIKE THIS?!"
    XUlcR7i.png
    Gunnar: "At least you'll always be my sunburnt angel."
    Luz: "Be lucky you're cute or else I'd break your arm for touching the fresh burn."
    kxwcCZH.png
    Back at home, Rosa immediately makes a mess.
    ju2MvY4.png
    Then the video games.
    8dbYiKG.png
    Bruce: "Hey guys look at me, I'm dad. Hurr durr durr I play music because I'm a loser! Hey I'm actually kinda good at the piano."
    z1lJe2i.png
    Well, Luz might as well make a vlog about her vacation.
    SLxmasK.png
    Meanwhile, the Husband and Wife get frisky in the bathroom.
    2SO5MOb.png
    And since they're in the bathroom I got this nice shot of them in the mirror.
    usbQJgJ.png
    Not something they should do when she has a fresh sunburn.
    7vZ6zuS.png
    Neighbors are loud....AGAIN!
    j1az4ZE.png
    Bruce: "Can you chill out with the noise? It's 1AM!"
    aYpZI1U.png
    The usually reasonable widowed husband seems to only be reasonable when he's facing someone that's his size. With a kid though? Oh he's going to be like his wife!
    APAtcDv.png
    Gunnar: "Alright dude, I liked you I really did, but you don't treat my son that way!"
    VdiPf2c.png
    Gunnar: "Alright nerdo, time for you to di-"
    1yJt6iB.png
    Gunnar: "Umm........why?"
    yksALAR.png
    So this was creepy, so Gunnar is just going to suck some of the life force out of this guy and get the heck out of here.
    CmtKkWM.png
    Gunnar: "He'll live, you're not going to an orphanage yet kiddo."
    rjeMewK.png
    Bruce: "How'd it go? You kill him?"
    Gunnar: "It was....uncomfortable."
    GxSuvap.png
    Then Luz went into labor during the middle of the night.
    7IXTgz3.png
    Didn't feel like following her to the hospital AGAIN, so here's Gabby Bailey!
    2IUohfO.png
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    @Daephene thanks...

Sometimes though, the temptation of just press buldoze is soooo much...
    Hare and Hedgehog

fkDslCR.png
    VcFiJtc.png
    WbWTNvg.png

I could not stand it anymore.
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Siliclone - did you renovate it? It looks too good to be what is in game. (sorry this is the first property I bulldoze in every game because who needs 2 coffee shops in Windenburg and it sits on such a good plot. _ I have forgotten what the original looks like.

@DoodlyDoofus had the neighbour been on a killing spree? did you know why his apartment was full of urns?

@O-meezy Talia looks even more like her mother when she becomes a teen. I like the vampire surprise.

@March306 I love how Karl looks nearly 100% like his mother(I would never have guessed Johnny as the father and yet Jack is the spitting image of Paolo. You play your challenges your way and have a good time - thats what I do. I look at them as story ideas and ways to make the game play more interesting and fun. I wish you luck with pregnancy aging on.

Today I don't have screenshots as I spent a very frustrating day trying to repair things and hunt broken cc etc, then my drifter save with DeeWhy and Earlwood went missing (I only had a very early failsafe save from when Deewhy first moved in with Madelaine.) I have learnt more about how the sims 4 save files work than I ever wanted to but 1 temper tantrum and 2 sobbing sessions later I have recovered the right file (thanks to good backups on USB and in a folder on my computer). A different save had somehow poached the same number file name (how????) and saved a copy into that slot. But thankfully I don't erase the versions until I am finished totally with that save, so using time stamps on all the different files and my screenshots, I tracked down the save with the up to date version of the house, their children and all their art. I have given that save a different number and name so hopefully it won't happen again.

Doing a factory reset fixed some things that have never worked right even from my very first install and all while I played vanilla. I never knew there was music on the loading screen. What a surprise. Also a few bits of CAS and build stuff I haven't seen before (not patch stuff) showed up. So it was worth the time and frustration to have my saves safe and a better working game (for now).
  • Options
    @Becka28 yep. I bulldoze the other one usually, old town is all residential in my game
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    I somehow managed to look through ten pages in one go.
    No comments, sorry, but likes and awesomes are out - great stories, everyone! <3
    No updates from me, waiting for RoM which scares me a little because the amount of stuff in it seems overwhelming o_O
  • Options
    octavion4444octavion4444 Posts: 28 Member
    Only so you know i have forget to give you information, many times but now i remember. i must inform you this my computer is not working, so i must fix it when i have time. thats why i cant show you my sims life story.
  • Options
    Morkovka wrote: »
    I somehow managed to look through ten pages in one go.
    No comments, sorry, but likes and awesomes are out - great stories, everyone! <3
    No updates from me, waiting for RoM which scares me a little because the amount of stuff in it seems overwhelming o_O

I'm with you. Can't play until RoM Is out
  • Options
    @Becka28 Only explanation I can come up with is that those are all urns of people that have lived in that apartment....I guess? Because when I look at the names I constantly see "Landgraabs" everywhere and said Landgraabs have been dead for several generations.
  • Options
    wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    edited September 2019
    Daephene wrote: »
    Ok, going to try to get some comments in and then I'll be back tonight or tomorrow to finish the week in Strangerville update.

@wrenstales I see you've got Strangerville activity on the island. Are they vampires also, or are you talking about a different kind of duel? It's an interesting mix, so I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with it.

@haneul They have a nice house! The girls certainly turned out looking alike, from what I can see here. I keep forgetting the voidcritter battle station exists. May have to try it out with my younger set of twins when they age up.

@Dust_Bunny2010 Option B was where I was expecting you to go based on previous updates, but A feels more natural to me. I'll be interested to see which way you decide! You said you didn't think your writing was very good yet, so I wanted to say it's looking pretty good so far. Not perfect, and probably not at "publisher would buy it" level yet, but I write fiction in my other spare time myself and I think you're doing well. The best way to get better is to keep doing it.

@calaprfy I didn't know Patchy could die. Good to know!

@AngeliqueAdelaide The triplets turned out cute. I like the way you name your sims.

@Becka28 Nice to see Brock and Alana again. Moira looks like a character for sure. Are you getting RoM right away? I'm going to have to wait, which is fine since I have so much going on with my current stories, but I'm looking forward to seeing the witchy updates coming to this thread soon.

@Morkovka She's a cutie! The dragon toy seems appropriate. Are you going to have her learn magic as a teen or wait until young adult? Or is teen magic an option if they're not born with it?

@AlwaysAsking Did you build the ren faire lot? It looks good! I used to go to the one in the Dallas area when I lived in Texas. In Iowa we don't have any of the big ones, though there are a few smaller ones that we visit occasionally. It was totally my thing when I was your daughter's age. I'm... definitely closer to your age than your daughter's now. :)
    Can't say any more about Cassandra's infection because it's the focus of the next update.
    Poor Gillian, she did work so hard but I just did not have the patience to wait any longer for that keycard. One line I cut from Gerardo's conversation was something like, "I only come from one other planet, you know. I'm not an expert on all of them."

@DoodlyDoofus Nice to see the fan-child won't be an orphan. Is the father an alien? Oh, Gunnar. Hopefully Bruce takes his father's advice.

@sarabeth2984 That's sweet that they finally gave their mother a proper burial. Looks like Agnes's garden is taking off well. I enjoyed your wrap-up of the Villareal mystery.

@ldmarko I do love your adorable family. Aliens are cuter as toddlers when they're not disguised. What will all the children get to do on vacation this time now that they're a little older?

@SiliClone That apartment is gorgeous. I also like what you've done with Wolfgang's house. You're so much better at building and decorating than I will ever have the patience to become. :)

@Simmelina1 Love the picture of the teen playing with the toddler.

@mia_noelle97 Sad to see Beatrice go! I think I'm pretty happy having aging on only for my active household, because I remember townies dying at inconvenient times all the time back when I let them age. I once played a detective who spent a whole two work days crying for the prisoners who all decided to die of old age at the same time. Never had it happen in a restaurant though!

@lasummerb It's nice to meet more of your sims! I like Kamiko's hairstyle. I don't use cc in my game right now and it's usually toddler stuff that tempts me. I also like the way their house is decorated.

@Simslover163 I love all the aged down premades. They make such cute teens. It looks like a fun game.

@Koteyka Welcome back! Thanks for easing us in with some happy updates. :)

@DeafSimmer I look forward to seeing what you do with the story once they get to Glimmerbrook!

Ok, I've got to go get some housework done now. I know I didn't get all the way back to my previous comments so I probably left some people out. But I'm reading them all, so I hope you all keep posting!

When I first started playing Annebelle Vlad crept into her cabin and used his skills to awaken her in a trance and drank her blood. Then he never appeared again. He wasn't in her phone book. It was strange, however she will have to learn skills n magic to help the vampires and her world survive.
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @Daephene Thanks.

48713079892_350c2ff177_c.jpg
    Alysha & Juliana moved to Glimmerbrook the last year of highschool.

48712579143_22714e2c02_c.jpg
    Juliana heard rumours about a magical portal in Glimmerbrook.

48713079672_def9368fdb_c.jpg
    A sage helped her become a spellcaster.

48712586953_9a19493b56_c.jpg
    Testing a cauldron for the first time.

Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    Got two quick updates (will save the second update for Page 431 so we don't have THREE posts from me on one page) they're....fun updates.

Here even Arnold and Bruce have trouble telling each other apart.
    TykfObw.png
    Meanwhile, Luz's birthday is today....Time to get old.
    sJjawUG.png
    And now she's a full grown adult. Next stop, elder.
    mk8QmRE.png
    At least she has a husband that never ages.
    zlW9CGP.png
    Gunnar: "Hey dad, nice of you to show up."
    Abraham: "Well I always enjoy going to birthday parties. Seeing someone else get older always makes me feel better about my impending demise."
    oy8UWZy.png
    I didn't invite her, but Luz's sister just kind of showed up at her front door after she aged up. That's nice!
    2OkYjgu.png
    AND she's pregnant, that's also nice!
    6OY75eM.png
    Man, never seen a kid look so proud of messing up the house like Rosa does.
    RojK2RA.png
    Oh hey, might as well have Gunnar and Luz be good parents by helping the kids with their homework.
    LBr3FVx.png
    hIOipR4.png
    And spending time with Rosa so she doesn't go off and misbehave...
    d8K2Ela.png
    Like Arnold over here....
    ejoenG6.png
    Gunnar: "Seriously, every night now you make a ruckus! Ever since I killed your wife you always seem to have a problem with me!"
    H9Yyiiu.png
    Widowed Husband: "Not my fault your life is so BORING!"
    Gunnar: "That's it, this calls for something drastic."
    a0KgGJg.png
    Gunnar: "Well I'm glad you joined me outside. Could you go stand off a little more to your right?"
    fL9XRWN.png
    Widowed Husband: "Like this?"
    Gunnar: "Yeah perfect. Now just stay right there."
    oc9Pokx.png
    Widowed Husband: "Wait how did a car get up here?!"
    6MZM6FD.png
    HziWU8L.png
    Gunnar: "Didn't expect for THAT to happen, but hey these kinds of freak accidents just happen."
    fr6uSPJ.png
    Grim: "Yeesh, that's a new one."
    ph6B0sY.png
    Gunnar: "Hey Honey guess what, neighbors won't be keeping us up anymore! Also, those kids are now orphans!"
    WwSfE2c.png
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    Ok, I’ve been working on replies

But I just need to ask ....

Is RoM available in Central time yet? 😅
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member

Yes, I just installed it.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    ldmarko wrote: »

Yes, I just installed it.

Awesome!!
    Thank you!!
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    Been playing around with RoM (testing, more like) and... becoming a spellcaster is a lot easier than a vampire... being a spellcaster though... that's a lot harder.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Ahh, I neglected this thread for a while. I was too busy posting in the Game Packs subforum for the past three weeks. And speaking of Ggame Packs, potential RoM spoilers below.
    V1VpNN5.png
    This is Rowan Spellman. Grew up an orphan, until he discovered his father and uncle in the Magic Realm. It turns out his uncle is an alchemy professor in Windenberg, and his dad is evil.

ZbcNLys.png
    Erebus Tricou leads an army of wizards who are determined to convert or kill all non-occult sims. (All for the greater good, of course.) Rowan defeated his father in a climactic duel, then promptly had him arrested. Rowan now works as a Knight of the Realm. (Meaning that he's part of a club that picks fights with evil wizard clubs.)

ZiUNmFq.png
    Rowan now lives with his wife, Scarlett Spellman (nee Parker.) She became a witch and helped defeat Erebus and his army, though she's honestly a pretty mediocre witch. She's much better at combat when it involves a sword and shield.

But she's hanging up the fighting life to settle down and raise a family. She also wants to open up a restaurant.

8GSgra7.png
    Her estranged older sister, Cherry, paid a visit shortly after Scarlett became pregnant. She gets along well with Rowan too, surprisingly. And I really mean it's a surprise, because she has all the tastiest traits the game could muster. But no, she loves her family.

I wanted Rowan and Scarlett to have a boy now, then give birth to a girl sometime later. But Scarlett ended up having twin boys, which throws my plans into disarray.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    DarkwingzDarkwingz Posts: 83 Member
    Sitting here trying to find a good bed to place on a pier, and I'm wondering why we don't have any hammocks...
    You can search for my builds with EA Account ID: MASTERDARKWINGZ
    No longer taking build requests/questions, sorry.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    I'll get back to the Prescotts tomorrow night, tonight I created a throwaway save to try out RoM, since none of my family is in any position to start slinging spells anytime soon.

I have a bunch of sims in my library, so I picked this handsome fellow named Wyatt Colchester. He chose the practical magic route, and I just had time for some basics & exploring the realm a bit, but once they get that CAS crashing issue fixed, this is going to be a fun pack.

v8YA17K.png

b1QfRKJ.png

GM1mU7J.png

iDQc3oP.png

The magical realm is the place to be, all the best townies showed up.

y1NXM4E.png

Lots of activity going on too, here we have a duel between Don Lothario & J. Huntington III or whatever his name is.

hwgZ7uS.png

My favorite part was visiting Casters Alley, no idea how I failed to get screenshots of that, but I'm sure I'll be back. I was slightly disappointed that Nalani wasn't running one of the stands, I guess the food service gig is enough for her.

EQRyEGx.png

These brooms are pretty cool.

792wf8H.png

He needs a little work on the flying.

MF0Ydm0.png

Okay, a lot of work.

B4UdXPu.png

That's all I did. Wyatt's back in the library now, and I'll be back to my regular family tomorrow night.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited September 2019
    So lately every time I have my skull familiar out my sim's dog is down right obsessed with it. Got several notifications saying the pet was obsessed with something and it turns out it was the familiar and the skull just looks at him. xD
    tumblr_pxnb8xpcBh1youm2ao1_1280.png
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Just got Realm of Magic today, and I made a sim to test it out but didn't get a ton of time to play before rehearsal tonight. Here is a picture of her, though, right after she had just gone through the portal.
    RdKJDNO.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top