Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino Stuff Pack [MEGA]

Comments

• Options
    Drago97232Drago97232 Posts: 59 Member
    I've seen a lot of people spreading hate around this pack on twitter and on youtube so I decided to give my opinion concerning the various comments I've seen :
    1. "We asked for University but we got this..."
      Ok stop comparing this SP to University. Please. I want University too like a huge part of the community but repeating after every packs announcement "We don't want this, we want University" is very frustrating and this is a behavior similar to a child's one. Maxis know the anticipation around University. So it is useless to repeat it every time. Aren't you tired ?
      Moreover, SP and EP are not made by the same team, so it's ridiculous to blame them while it is not their job to make EP.
    2. "This SP is useless" "Moschino sucks..." "
      Collab packs exist since at least The Sims 2 so why is everyone so surprised ? It was obvious that Sims 4 was going to get one too. This pack doesn't look bad at all but maybe it's not for you and that's alright but it's not a reason to insult the team that worked hard to innovate and give us a new style of content.
      I don't like everything in this pack but I find the new career and some of the new clothes interesting. So I might buy this pack.
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I also like the style of the BB items, but there is some good CAS in there. I have been really waiting for a Mary Jane style shoe (the girl on the left is wearing them 16s in), which was missing from the high heel section and I love the short hairstyle for women. Cannot wait to update my outfit thread! :smile:
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Can those picture frames that hold 3 pictures be used to fill with our own pictures? 🤔 looks like they can be, new colors for the frames as well and even a picture frame for the small tables, like the one shown in the strangerville trailer

You do see an empty version in SimGuruNinja's header, so hopefully yes.
  • Options
    storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    Okay but like this actually looks like a really fun SP to me.
  • Options
    StarryMightStarryMight Posts: 98 Member
    edited August 2019
    EA_Lanna wrote: »
    We've talked about the freelance career before, but the Moschino Stuff Pack offers something totally unique. Keep reading here for more details on that.
    Access Denied
    You don't have permission to access <link removed> on this server.
    Reference #18.9c33fea5.1565113261.4409700
    That's what happens when I tried to "keep reading" to see about the photography career. ._.

Anyway, interesting! :) (I'll admit that I was under the impression that it would come out at the end of the year, so I was surprised! :D )

~*~ Star light, star bright, I am StarryMight! ~*~
  • Options
    petewentospetewentos Posts: 90 Member
    edited August 2019
    Access Denied
    You don't have permission to access "<Link removed>" on this server.
    Reference #18.9c33fea5.1565113261.4409700
    That's what happens when I tried to "keep reading" to see about the photography career. ._.

Anyway, interesting! :) (I'll admit that I was under the impression that it would come out at the end of the year, so I was surprised! :D )

@StarryMight I just removed the '<removed>' from the URL and it worked for me :)
    giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d44708035316c432e5b02f0&rid=giphy.gif
    i just got so emo, i fell apart.
    origin id: petewentos
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Please...please in the future, please STOP putting real people in trailers...please for the love of god PLEASE!

Agreed. Its weird.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    edited August 2019
    Please...please in the future, please STOP putting real people in trailers...please for the love of god PLEASE!

True, especially since they're doing things that you can't do as sims like roller skating and sliding down a funsliddddde

Edit: I was just playing and realized we can skate with Seasons! Lol. But I wish my sims would just skate around the house
    Post edited by jadonbakes on
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited August 2019
    happyopi wrote: »
    Can those picture frames that hold 3 pictures be used to fill with our own pictures? 🤔 looks like they can be, new colors for the frames as well and even a picture frame for the small tables, like the one shown in the strangerville trailer

They know how to sell this pack! Frames holding three pictures, quarter-circled windows, new career,...
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Corrected the links. Thanks for the heads up folks.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

• Options
    sims2freak737sims2freak737 Posts: 2,543 Member
    I do think the clothing looks fun and well made for sure. I get why people are upset we don't have University but I agree with you on the fact that this is a SP. I'm not so much upset about the collaboration with The Sims and Moschino, I was just upset to see a YouTuber in the trailer. I don't need to see famous YouTubers make more money off an already over priced product.

I also totally get people being unhappy with the new freelancer career essentially being taken from Get To Work.
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Not much a fan of the fashion but the new career and the new build objects look pretty neat. Diggin the windows.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    I hope there will a lot of customization with the poses and the clothing you can wear. I'm more excited to see what ouftits I can make from all sorts of clothing, not just Moschino.
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    It's a recent trend of the last few years, to be negative of everything all the time.

Sometimes with good reasons, because capitalist society does try to sell bs with a bow on top more often than not, but it's important, now more than ever, to use critical thinking, and not blindly follow the popular opinion. Because lbr, most of the time people are negative for the memes and nothing more.

Stick to your own informed opinion, and you'll be fine.
  • Options
    storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    Sims wearing plumbob clothes/accessories is a little meta huh :lol:
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I wasn't too sure what to think about it when I first heard about it and was on the fence. But after seeing those hairstyles, has won me over.
  • Options
    jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    storyy wrote: »
    Sims wearing plumbob clothes/accessories is a little meta huh :lol:

And the pre-rebrand plumbob at that
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,309 Member
    There are several plumbob items in CAS already.
  • Options
    YardenroYardenro Posts: 376 Member
    Im not into mochino really, BUT I really like the BB items and SOME of the CAS items!
    also, DID YOU SEE THE WINDOWS? AND NEW PICTURE FRAMES?
    i really hope the poses for the pictures are actual gameplay though

-Yarden.
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    I was kinda hoping we could make our sims models. The photographer career sounds cool and all but Im not looking forward to taking pictures of townies in their random and ridiculous generated outfits.
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    Erja888 wrote: »
    happyopi wrote: »

They know how to sell this pack! Frames holding three pictures, quarter-circled windows, new career,...

IKR! I was all 'Nochino' this morning and then I saw the trailer... they get me every plum time!

• Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    I love the windows (see @SimGuruNinja 's headline picture on Twitter) and I hope that we can fill those empty frames with family portraits.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I think I'll pass on this one. I might get it whenever it's discounted somewhere to like 3-4 euros but in the meantime I've learned that I don't need most SPs to enjoy my game and I have a strong feeling that this one won't be much different. But I'm happy for those that are happy :)
  • Options
    Wishonmeh05Wishonmeh05 Posts: 637 Member
    I honestly wasn't that excited for this pack when it was originally announced but after seeing this trailer and seeing all the cool B/B stuff I will actually get it