Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino Stuff Pack [MEGA]

Comments

• Options
    JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    Can't wait!
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    Please...please in the future, please STOP putting real people in trailers...please for the love of god PLEASE!
    @KaeChan2089
    Could you please elaborate why it is a problem.
    Quite a few people seem bothered by that, but I fail to understand why.
    (in this very case I think they did it because it's a real life brand)
  • Options
    HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    Oof. Not a fan of the career locked behind a $10 Stuff Pack. I'll grab it on a discount. :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited August 2019
    EA_Lanna wrote: »
    We've talked about the freelance career before, but the Moschino Stuff Pack offers something totally unique. Keep reading here for more details on that.
    Access Denied
    You don't have permission to access <link removed> on this server.
    Reference #18.9c33fea5.1565113261.4409700
    That's what happens when I tried to "keep reading" to see about the photography career. ._.

Anyway, interesting! :) (I'll admit that I was under the impression that it would come out at the end of the year, so I was surprised! :D )

The page won't load at all for me, but that's typical with EA on my iPad.

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Morkovka wrote: »
    Please...please in the future, please STOP putting real people in trailers...please for the love of god PLEASE!
    @KaeChan2089
    Could you please elaborate why it is a problem.
    Quite a few people seem bothered by that, but I fail to understand why.
    (in this very case I think they did it because it's a real life brand)

because , it is OUT of place, The Sims are NOT real people, it is an ESCAPE from real life...
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Am I the only one who finds this pack to be boring? I’d probably never use the career because, IRL, I’m the opposite of a fashionista. I just wear whatever is comfortable and clean(ish). In The Sims, I try to get out of CAS ASAP. And, once again, it seems like kids have been ignored for the most part. They did a good job including them in Island Living, so why did they go backwards?
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    because , it is OUT of place, The Sims are NOT real people, it is an ESCAPE from real life...

Didn't make it any clearer, but thanks.
    Players are real people, not everyone wants to escape that far...
  • Options
    bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    yeah but some ppl do. i for one play rich ppl in game. it looks interesting to me. to each their own i say
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Morkovka wrote: »

Didn't make it any clearer, but thanks.
    Players are real people, not everyone wants to escape that far...

For a better reason I would much rather the trailers be sim focused only, instead of showing cridgy acting from real people.
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    I'm really shocked ( in a good way) its definitely different, I like outrageous sims so tick, love the new build and buy options that I could see tick, that blonde sims hairstyle omg I want gimme 😂 , my celebrity sims are about to get more spoiled on the 3rd (console player) I need to wait 😞 lol
  • Options
    Wintermist_SWEWintermist_SWE Posts: 342 Member
    I won't buy it until they earn the sale. The game itself is just so full of bugs, and stupid issues that I lost interest. Then the second issue is I've hit the wall with games that just spam out DLC that in essense isn't even adding much. I've really had enough with it, The Sims is not the only game that does it.

I've stopped buying the DLC's all over for all games, and a game will have to really earn the sale by being content rich, and quality controlled.
    You're Breathtaking!
  • Options
    I'm still waiting for the hobo-style stuff pack. Everything looks too sleek and polished in The Sims 4. I want ragged clothes, torn-up couches, weathered furniture, more things that make Sims uncomfortable, etc.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    Minty1992Minty1992 Posts: 616 Member
    This looks interesting, I just hope that there will be similish versions of the clothes. I don't like it when they try to add real text into the sims, what was the point of spending all that time creating similish than add english to the game.
    cropped-title-screen-1.png
    My Disney Legacy!

• Options
    TwicelikeyTwicelikey Posts: 176 Member
    I'm not sure. Probably not even though I love fashion, their clothing style just feels off to me. So if the outfits are anything like their actual clothing lines..I would rather just find some nice CC instead. If I do get it, it'll be for the career but even then I'd most likely wait for a sale before considering.
  • Options
    That would go well with off the grid lol they could add in socks with holes lol @Hestia
  • Options
    @Nikkih omg yes please! Throws money at screen
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 873 Member
    I thought this stuff pack was going to be my "My First Pet Stuff" situation but lo and behold...you lot pulled it off and now I can't shove my money at you fast enough! I don't care about the "fashion" aspect, but the career and the items are making me salivate! I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL TUESDAY!!
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!
  • Options
    And beards and hair with food stuck to it, oh wait ! sleeping bags 🤔 lol @Hestia
  • Options

Yeah...because why? I think its totally fun and fine.
  • Options
    bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    I am excited about the career more than clothes. My Sims wear cc clothing anyway. Same with hair, makeup, jewelry.
  • Options
    We've talked about the freelance career before, but the Moschino Stuff Pack offers something totally unique. Keep reading here for more details on that.
    Access Denied
    That's what happens when I tried to "keep reading" to see about the photography career. ._.

Anyway, interesting! :) (I'll admit that I was under the impression that it would come out at the end of the year, so I was surprised! :D )

Maybe it's just your iPad?
  • Options
    Nikkih wrote: »
    And beards and hair with food stuck to it, oh wait ! sleeping bags 🤔 lol @Hestia

Oh God. Food + hair reminds me of that Katy Perry fiasco :D

We do need body hair and honestly a lot of other ragged, weathered stuff.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    We just came out with a brilliant idea for a stuff pack, " the sims 4 poor people stuff", that's going to be me after the sims 4 😂😂(I love the sims 4 ) @Hestia
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    I think the pack looks great, though I don’t like the fact that they used real people in the trailer, YouTuber or otherwise. I don’t care about english voiceovers for trailers, but actually seeing real people is weird.

Remember how before toddlers were released the complaints were “this isn’t toddlers!” for literally everything? I do think we could get University next year, so what will be the next “this isn’t x!”? Horses? Farms?
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Access Denied

Maybe it's just your iPad?

Yeah, it's my own fault. I haven't updated because then I'll lose all my games. It's frustrating though.

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley: