Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @AlexaKry I’m determined lol. It’s impossible to get him perfect like the pictures but I still want to get that feeling when I look at him like ‘yeah that’s definitely Eric’.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @coco Then you have achieved your goal. I see Alexander immediately with your sim <3
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    As it is my birthday, here are some more bubblegum pictures of Tammy :smile:

I will be thinking about her today :blush:

67282889_10156476013981497_2901254510141767680_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_eui2=AeGWGjC4q3N5eCEVOasVCQN8pxxmK3csr1Ocwx4onoDLrFWQBbFEJ8k79IBDRfgUZ-s5k6Ep70L6Jzr0dGKsQsCbkXIvBrSWEIjgYQG00BRiHA&_nc_oc=AQmj3cpq_u2iOV10mB8ens5rchqPCXUiAibhV6HVrvmqAOgkNvqwTOjil2c3EIGYYnB5M3NzhzC7QcNtmkX7nB5h&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=94736ce96c8b81cf15d90245e637af3e&oe=5DE61B0E

67892053_10156476013861497_8904545752500404224_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_eui2=AeHh-RxGWwrJmmOZBDTvjhfmf3g1DEGjKIG-xN5SZmzQSXnjVL4vnAsdaOLPJU82VBMKtIAFyTPhnbVbudxotVC91wpCt-mhuTUinXuGYslUnA&_nc_oc=AQnJ65_FcRIzprKWQlE-nhZgLyIzAlUwKtHb8dck1wl7RSlvT4QZM8YVOBTvVjCus3mqyKYTjkZ0AXfbvb3hQZoU&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=dc349e19771fb932954ea9fd20d9df08&oe=5DA403FD

67379351_10156476013786497_5141354858682515456_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_eui2=AeFKLZA-Lun-ZCXZDk2aqu-8aNdZqFw3upMZbtZoBS3_9rcQx7TjuSwvdUw6LTM8HGGZ1fCRHJXn8cU2gkrHAUxM_17bAZ8DzUiwpTSlizvVoQ&_nc_oc=AQn_Tl50ItttcHOpn2qQ_pjv1X3wBcAE25hvFdonzEpDbh_APF2kWu5CS7QVJL-e_Ebl4cKqEvn6NRuUN7uwkub2&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=b1fba839e0358daaccbd8e02106d6f55&oe=5DE6FF6F
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    continued 3606

@coco He is a gorgeous sim and I think you are on the right track with him.

@GraceyManor Glad you are finding tempest to work for you! I'm glad I could help in some small way.
    I'm sorry to hear you are feeling bad and hope you get to feeling better soon. Your stories and comments will be missed.

@Brandontaylor Thanks very much! Glad you are still able to play!

@DeafSimmer That is a lovely picture of Celestia with the swan
    Max is showing his true colors, or behaving that way so Nebula will break off with him and get Luna off his back. It worked!
    Nebula is really having a rough time and seems to be getting worse.

@Emily4331 I'm really awed that you let Beau's death stand! That would be instant do over for me! LOL I don't have much appreciation for the new roomie however. :lol: Beau was such a hot roomie and the side benefits had to be fun! :love:
    Nice to see a bit of a smile on her face. I guess she is getting over him.
    I use the mod that shalt not be named to change RI that occur with just a kiss. They will become RI's with other romantic gestures though, so you still have to be careful which ones you choose.
    Love the smiling pic of them taking a pic!
    Pretty kitty!! Awwww!

page 3607

@Mikezumi Great job with the report cards. Expected no less though.
    Snicker.....the Putin joke!
    Thanks for the comments on the WereFae update. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I know it was a bit wordy! It was hard to stop once I started writing it.
    I guess Eddy doesn't really want to be a loner if he can go streaking around at the party! :tongue:
    I giggled at Derek dancing while still nekkid!

@emorrill I hope you have a fun time!
    I'm glad you changed the molding! :smiley:
    I was chicken to use cc because some of the people I met when I first got on the forums talked so badly about what it could do to the game and of course, I didn't have a clue about fixing anything back then. So, I played vanilla for two years except for the patterns from the exchange. I started using them pretty early on.
    If you decide to use Tempest let me know and I will read the info again on it and help you out.
    I'm glad you will use the horns on the ponies. It really makes them very unique.

@sassygray5 lol at the boyfriend dilemma. If you really like her go for it. I'd check out her traits and lifetime wish first. Ya never know, she might want 10 boyfriends or see the ghost of her hubby! :lol:

@coco I like your earlier attempt at Eric as well. I really admire you guys that make sims look like real people because I just can't do it. I've tried a few times as I wanted a couple of vamp's to add to one of my stories in the past and they turned out awful.

@king_of_simcity7 Happy Birthday yesterday! Sorry I missed it, but, was too tired to read forums last night.

@rubyskywalker You set the relationship by adding them to the library together, or you can use MC if you add them to the game separately.

@Brandontaylor I think that sounds great. I hope your puter can handle supernatural which of course, is my favorite EP of all! :love:

@GraceyManor Glad you are feeling better and playing. The career was glitched in the world it was designed for. Typical lack of oversight from the dev's. :( It is a shame that EA/Maxis doesn't learn from past mistakes, but, they know fans will buy anything. Well, not this one anymore. :grin:

@AbellaKellaher Loved the update. It looks like things are moving along for everyone. The show went really well and yes, I noticed those muscles! :::fans self:::
    The boys are cute and hope things work out. Well, it sounds like it did for Kiku.....oops.....hopefully they can finish the conversation in two days.
    The fortune teller wagon is awesome!

Page 3608

@coco Wow! I think you did it. He looks awesome!

@Mikezumi Fun keg party, everyone sure is hanging around those kegs.
    They sure had fun at university. I'm sure Shannon and Mikezumi are happy to have them home.

Page 3609

@king_of_simcity7 more cute pics of bubblegum!
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    edited July 2019
    @king_of_simcity7 Happy Birthday

@bekkasan thank you. I'm gradually getting back into some sort of a routine. But it's not the same as before as now I have so much to do and no reason to put it off. It's downright scary.

@Mikezumi thank you. I think the biggest thing I have to work on now healthwise is to try to get fit. Otherwise I seem to be doing Okay.

To anyone who might be interested in my videos, I've spent the last few days putting together the 30 Grandchildren Badge Attempt Episode 12 and it is currently loading to YouTube. I will finish it off in the morning as it's getting very late here now and it'll be another hour or more before it's loaded. I'm trying to encourage myself to go to bed before midnight. Hoping to get back into a better sleep pattern.

I've quickly read through the posts from today and yesterday. Gave out a few likes and awesomes. That's about all I can manage for the moment - I have an audition on Sunday so have to learn a song for that and there is choir again, and I'm committed to doing lots of new things with my art that I have very little idea of how I'm going to even get started with that.

I will continue to check in here as often as I can and will keep on with the videos.

I have now got the Perfect Genetics Challenge game open and am trying to work out what is happening with it. I found Don alone in China. I noticed he's unemployed now. That's the second sim I've had recently who has mysteriously lost his job while traveling. Dianna lost her progress in the Magician career when I was last playing the Isla Paradiso Bunch. I reset her career back to the level I knew she had already got to but I'm sure she lost a lot of progress. I'll do the same for Don in this game as he has been working hard on his career and he needs to be a Celebrated Five Star Chef to get his lifetime wish.

Looking back through recorded video not yet posted to YouTube I assume Don's in China looking for a rainbow gem. Little Petal, his plant sim daughter, has an opportunity that requires a rainbow gem. I don't like his chances of finding one but he's in China having a go at finding it. I don't have them doing tombs so can't think of any other reason why I'd have sent him to China alone.

Gary aged up to teen at the end of the last episode I posted back in March. In this episode I'm working on now, I'm planning to age James up to teen. That'll mean the two eldest boys will be teens and there is one more to age up in the following episode before Cindy, the heir, ages up to teen. I'll probably do a couple episodes of Perfect Genetics before I move on to Oscar's Childhood.

I've got at least another episode of 30 Grandchildren video recorded but didn't want to do another episode before moving on. I made a potential partner for Alecia. She ages up in the episode I'm currently loading to YouTube. I was hoping to show you a picture of him but I didn't get a screen shot. He is very different looking. I used a skin I don't generally use. I have no idea what it's called or who made it as it is just a different coloured circle in my CAS Skins. It gives him pinkish cheeks and eye bags. He has black roots and reddish highlights in his hair and a small mustache. He is an artist and shares a couple of traits with Alecia. She's a diva and easily impressed, he isn't but he has impressed her as he is obviously from a well off family. He dresses in stylish (perhaps slightly sleezy and dated now but definitely different) clothes and likes wearing white, including white shoes. (This has connotations to a certain group of people who liked to wear white shoes about 20 years ago. They were generally known as the white shoe brigade and were into getting rich any way they could, preferably real estate but I don't think they were all that particular). So Dennis (I always think of Denis the Menace comics when I use that name) has joined the household. The first thing Alecia did was walk right up to him and use a pick up line. He was very happy with that. I have high hopes they will move out soon. Someone is going to have to move out as since Dennis moved in I'm getting occasional Error 12. There are 18 in the house at the moment, plus the genie from the old lamp.

There is no sign of romance between Javon and Gwen yet. I'm going to have to get that going next episode, or the one after. It could be Alecia who gets married and moves out first. I gave Dennis lots of skills before moving him in. Decided not to bother with starting him from scratch and playing him like I'm doing with Gwen. We want babies, 30 of them, there is no time to slowly skill all the partners of the sims who are to produce the babies.

More of them have completed their lifetime wishes. Others, who can't start working on their lifetime wish before becoming a Young Adult will start aging up in the episode currently loading to YouTube. They mostly won't move out until they achieve their lifetime wish. I am going to make the first few who move out have all the babies. So it is possible most of them will still be teens when the 30th grandchild arrives.

There's a bit of suspense too. One of them met a suitable sim at the Greenhouse and I have high hopes they will pair up when she ages up to Young Adult. But, I got a notice that he has become engaged to one of the female sims I have placed in the world in the hope of partnering one of the 15 who are to produce the grandchildren. I think I'll probably have to give up on using any of the sims I placed in the world as potential partners and just make new sims for each of them. This is the main reason I have placed Denis in the household rather than into an empty house somewhere in the world. I don't want him running off with someone else.

Anyway, that's where I'm up to now and my internet is coming and going at the moment so better stop here. Hoping it saves/posts.

Happy Simming All.

EDIT: I weakened - decided you need to see some pictures. Here are aged up to YA Alecia and her prospective partner, Dennis. Dennis is an artist and has his own idea about suitable attire for an up and coming rich, young artist.

Alecia seems to have decided her swimwear is actually gardening attire. She seems to garden wearing nothing else since aging up. It makes her look as if she has extraordinarily long legs.

Alecia002.jpg

Alecia003.jpg

Alecia004.jpg

Dennis001.jpg

Dennis002.jpg

Their shared traits are Party Animal and Family Oriented.

Her other traits are Diva, Disciplined, Easily Impressed and Bookworm (extra trait)

His other traits are Artistic, Nurturing, Gatherer
    Post edited by Karritz on
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,782 Member

Page 3606

@Mikezumi Must be slow gardeners, lol
    Good job on the exams, River and Keanu!
    Lol, that's funny that the host wasn't even there. It can happen sometimes.
    Fun times at the bonfire.
    Great updates!

@king_of_simcity7 Nice screenies of Tammy doing the poses!

@sassygray5 Hope everything goes alright with university.
    Better luck next time, Daphne.
    Daphne and Shea look like they are on their way to becoming BF's
    That wasn't nice to leave Dominik in the middle of a conversation, lol.
    Wow, looks like a great party.
    Hopefully Leanna chooses Dominik. Hey, she actually did. Congrats, Dominik and Leanna!
    Great update!

@CravenLestat Great job on Odessa's makeover!

@DeafSimmer That swan boat looks really neat.
    Glad to see Luna and Discord enjoyed the movie.
    Sorry to see Nebula and Max broke up. :disappointed:
    Good idea, at least this way she won't get in trouble.
    Great update!

@Emily4331 The roommate looks better after the makeover.
    Looks like Romeo is stuck on himself.
    Great makeover to Alicia!
    I always thought that Romantic Interest should still allow a Sim to have other RI's instead of getting a reputation.
    Aww, the kitten is cute.
    Great update!

@PalmArrow Evangeline is cute!
    That was nice to rename the Spa after Odessa.
    Congrats on Evangeline learning to walk!
    Great update!

Page 3607

@Mikezumi Glad to see that both River and Keanu passed.
    Lol, Justin does resemble Putin.
    Hope the party went well.
    Poor Eddy.
    Lol at the streakers and the townie that dropped Jeffrey. :lol:
    Great updates!

@emorrill Hope you and your family are having fun today and hope you get to visit your Grandma!
    You're welcome.
    Thanks, it seems to be doing fairly decent so I've been working on setting up a save in Bridgeport. I've only added two EP's for now but will try to add one more that I want (Supernatural). I just don't think my computer can handle all of them, though.

@sassygray5 Lol, her boyfriend didn't think much of her, did he?
    Geez, that girl gets around.
    Great update!

@coco I think it is. It doesn't add too much to the game like some of the heavier EP's do.
    Smallville had 10 seasons all together, seasons 8 thru 10 are my favorites because Clark starts working at the Daily Planet and gets closer to being Superman. I added a Smallville GIF to my signature now.
    I'm watching on watchsmallvilleonline.net as it is free.

@king_of_simcity7 Happy Birthday!

@GraceyManor Darren did a good job saving everyone.
    Great update!

@AbellaKellaher Glad to see Rummy and Selina's show went well.
    Guess she didn't want to sit at the table.
    Great update!
  • Options

I was wondering if anyone would like to give my Ava Sinclair Sim a makeover. It wouldn't be for me, I just want to see what she could look like if someone more talented than me made her up. If so, just let me know. I just thought it'd be interesting to see.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @Mikezumi
    Thank you for all the feedback.Sorry I haven't responded.Been MIA.
    Gardening is so slow! Its one of my favorite skills, but takes forever.
    Congrats on passing! Aww, I love that painting.

@king_of_simcity7
    Oh I love your bubble gum poses! Those
    are super cute! Nice shots.

@coco
    Yeah, I understand that.I just don't like having to redecorate them, but I guess its good for those who
    do the architect career, however I have found some EA houses don't even have a fridge in them.
    Yeah, the fire career is super glitchy.

@sassygray5
    I love the flowered skirt.Is it custom content?
    I haven't been to uni in ages, might give that ago again.

@emorrill
    Tempest isn't all that hard.Like @bekkasan said if I can learn it, you can to.I use it to make my summers blustering hot(109 XD) and winters frigid(-10 LOL)

• Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    67558084_346873726236886_955739319824285696_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQmk3fK2HYsl-dDsvv4deoXhx1LZ1QwXchj3vNGqKPUsu4_Dc3tsNiC6RfC4YIbv46A&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=d262b0bc1ae6f2f984fb3ab2ce059ea8&oe=5DA40C2F
    Heading home Darren got zapped by lighting.

67469979_346873736236885_1691395191027531776_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQm2Anap09is4Ukjjh8rxCy1sKfxHmZjuueTVQqL2j6pxFIs8afkg9PEoGin-2-FEBg&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=92f9741fe202d60f7cb3e0e5147e1491&oe=5DD64B95
    Oddly...He didn't feel any pain.The zap seemed to make him indestructible.

67805298_346873712903554_3741694681285656576_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQkCSsdQaViXUss40_LGkooIkxo2E8EPfQyYDTEpdlpmyQ2zEpq4VT5_vFxsMHR2LME&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=a8383b4e1fd91b762d9764584ed656a7&oe=5DE99B53
    And gave him unnatural powers.He thought he might as well put it to use.

67687606_346875466236712_8284586305862500352_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQmoC4u33yUUUSL1kihEbOGkn6IvFAdz4-B8SaVjWsOZOURrdyTQpgaBZxPW8-anXLM&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=2ac7e7668aa3c45a9bf4e1f23da597f6&oe=5DA0994A
    And became "The Defender."

• Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited July 2019
    @coco : thank you. That is okay I almost finish it and I am happy with the results as I am never satisfied with what I do in decorating. In front of my simself 's house there is two zombies ahaha :D
    Happy birthday to you @king_of_simcity7
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    @bekkasan How do you put them in library or with MC (I have MC)

Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @king_of_simcity7: Happy Birthday
    :) Smile!

• Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Today, Rachel, Drake and Iris were sitting in the living room:
    Screenshot-7061.jpg
    'Drake, Iris. I've got to talk to you about something that happened yesterday' Rachel said:
    Screenshot-7062.jpg
    'What happened, mum?' Drake said, confused. 'I found out that one of the mercenaries under Shane Snaith had escaped. The Llama God told me that Shane Snaith had taken his life in prison. A note was found attached to the underside of his bed's mattress. This note said that he was sorry for what he had done to Sunset Valley. Before the Sunset Valley attack, he told his men to not harm a hair on any children...apparently, one of them didn't listen. This person told Shane said what he had done, and said that if Shane rats him out, there will be consequences' Rachel explained.
    Screenshot-7064.jpg
    'Who was it?' Iris asked.
    Screenshot-7071.jpg
    'Hunter Cottoneye' Rachel said.
    Screenshot-7072.jpg
    Drake seethed with anger. 'I KNEW THAT CREEP HAD SOMETHING TO HIDE!' he fumed. 'Losing our parents was bad enough for us, but losing siblings to the actions of a deranged (CENSOREDBLEEP)? I've been missing Cindy, Candy and Cinnamon ever since the event!' Drake continued. Rachel and Iris were shocked by the outburst. Drake realized that he had sworn for the first time, and burst out crying. 'I'm sorry...I didn't mean to...to...' he said, sobbing. 'It's alright, sweetheart. It's not healthy to keep your emotions bottled up' Rachel said, comforting Drake. 'Besides, do you want to know what I did to him?' she asked. 'Go on, tell us!' Drake and Iris said, with the former drying his eyes. 'I punched him several times, burned all but his pants to cinders, zapped him with a targeted lightning strike, and froze him in place. You see, he insulted the Llama God as well as lie to my face about ending the lives of your siblings' Rachel said. 'And then what happened?' Iris asked. 'I Thanos'd Hunter out of existence' Rachel said, smiling. 'Excellent' Drake said. Later, he and Iris were upstairs, playing with Ruby and Sapphire, their teddy bears:
    Screenshot-7075.jpg
    Trying to find inspiration for the next book series, Rachel starts to paint:
    Screenshot-7086.jpg
    Upstairs, Drake and Iris get ready for bed. Iris gives Drake a big hug and a big kiss on the cheek:
    Screenshot-7103.jpg
    Drake smiled. Iris had left a pink lip print on his cheek. 'Goodnight, bro! hope you sleep well' Iris said, smiling fondly at Drake. 'Same to you, sis!' Drake replied. The pair climbed into bed and fell fast asleep, clutching their teddy bears:
    Screenshot-7109.jpg
    Screenshot-7110.jpg
    Screenshot-7111.jpg
    Meanwhile, Rachel had finished painting...and didn't like what she saw:
    Screenshot-7133.jpg
    'Ok, what fresh hell have I painted? This isn't helping' Rachel thought to herself, looking away in disgust. After putting the strange painting in the living room, she tried again with another painting:
    Screenshot-7144.jpg
    'And that's much better!' Rachel said, smiling. She had done a painting of a Stag and a Doe:
    Screenshot-7195.jpg
    'Hmmm, now what could the new series be called?' she pondered...'The sacred deer? Maybe not...' Rachel took a closer look at the trees... 'Something forest related? Could work.' Then an idea came into her head. 'I'VE GOT IT! The new series will be called Tales of the Forest! A title befitting of a fantasy series!' Rachel exclaimed with delight. 'Next, would be the characters. That could take a while to do' Rachel thought. 'Meh, I'll just take a note of the title, and think of the characters later' she shrugged. Meanwhile, Drake and Iris had woken up. It was the morning after all. The pair made their beds, as per their routine. 'Good morning bro! How are you feeling?' Iris asked. 'I'm feeling recharged and ready to go!' Drake replied. 'And you're just as pretty as ever, my dear sis!' he added. 'Awww, thank you, bro!' Iris said, smiling. She gave Drake a big hug and a big smooch on the cheek:
    Screenshot-7193.jpg
    Drake blushed. Iris had left a big pink lipstick smooch on his right cheek. 'I love you, sis!' Drake said, smiling. 'And I love you too, bro!' Iris said, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes at Drake.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    @rubyskywalker After you've created them in cas, when you click the checkmark to accept, you get the chance to name the family and you can click on edit relationships and click on a portrait and move the portrait to the sim you want to be sister and then click on sibling of, checkmark that and accept and once you accept the family goes to the library and you can add to the town.
    With MC you click on your sim, go to Nraas, MC, Advanced, Family and you have the option of add child, add parent or add sibling. Choose add sibling and you will get a list of all sims in that world if you hit the checkmark and highlight the one you want to add and that will change the relationship to sister or whatever you picked. The sim must be in the world to do it that way.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    @bekkasan Thanks it is still my birthday today :smile:

@Karritz Thanks

@Brandontaylor Thanks and thanks for the feedback :smile:

@GraceyManor Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@Puddinroy Thanks :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @king_of_simcity7 lol....that time difference! Hope you have a great day!!
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,300 Member
  • Options
    @bekkasan and @lisasc360 Thanks :smile: Not allergic to chocolate lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,300 Member
    You're welcome @king_of_simcity7... :) And that's good to know that you're okay with the chocolate... :smiley:
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Brandontaylor Mememmeem I love doing makeovers! :smiley:
  • Options
    AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    edited July 2019
    Good day, all! Now I have a little time for comments :)

Responses first :):smile:

@Brandontaylor Ikr? I laughed so hard. "Girl, sit down to eat that pizza or if you're not going to sit down at least turn and face your guest" :lol:

@bekkasan That's the first time ever, believe it or not, I've had a teen out past curfew so I wasn't sure what was going to happen when the police car drove off. I was like "so, do I pick her up at the police station, or... Ohhh, you're taking her home. Yeah that makes way more sense" :lol::lol: Thanks for the compliment on the fortune teller wagon, too! :)

@coco I guess "chromagnaman" is a slur. These days I've been told they prefer to be called neanderthals :lol::joy: - re: the boys - I didn't add them to fill up the school, I added them because there were literally no teen boys at the school or anywhere in Monte Vista lol. Thanks for your compliment about the fortune teller wagon :blush: I was quite pleased with it if I do say so m'self . :)

@PalmArrow thanks! Glad you're enjoying what I'm sharing! :) I got a bit stuck with the rest of the lot for a minute until I built that fortune teller's wagon. Then everything just seemed to fall into place so I can't wait to finish it and show the whole faire :blush:

@emorrill Apparently I am not receiving your tags again >:| I only know you tagged me this time because I scrolled past your comments which I sometimes read just because you crack me up and I saw my tag with my own eyes. I literally thought you were ignoring me :cry: : SO irritating. Is it just me now? I wonder why that is.. or what I really wonder is if other people's tags are being dropped, too, and we're all missing each others comments. Anyway, I'm very happy you had such a good time with your folks. It's been since Christmas since I've seen my dad and it's starting to weigh heavy on my heart. I hope we can arrange a visit soon, though I don't really know when :/ Also, slightly belated congrats on 3600! I was away when you hit it but I did tell my husband when we got back and I saw. I was like "I don't think I've ever had more than 360 people just read anything I've said anywhere on the internet let alone 3600 COMMENTS! Woot!
    giphy.gif

Now for comments:

Page 3609:

@GraceyManor and in an instant everything changed! ;) Wow what a lucky duck to not actually die from lightning but then to get powers?? Darren needs to go to Vegas with those odds! ;)

@Karritz wow lots going on with you (as always lol ;) but I loved your pics of Alecia gardening in her swimsuit :lol::lol: - Maybe she didn't want to get her clothes dirty? I mean, she only has three outfits, so keeping them clean is probably a priority, right? :joy:

@king_of_simcity7 Happy Birthday!! Love the bubble gum shots!

Page 3608
  • Options
    jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    edited July 2019
    @lisasc360 Delicious looking cake.

@king_of_simcity7 Happy Birthday.

ubRTa8S.jpg
    Ryan has passed basic training and is through most of P Company selection, he won the boxing ring test. There's only 1 more test, the Parachuting.
    isWkyZZ.jpg
    He's trained for this, but a quick re-read of the "How to jump out a plane and not die" might help.
    p1d6IZG.jpg
    u2aJj3t.jpg
    CZkxxeo.jpg
    Ryan explains his concern with his dad. Alex tells Ryan of his first Para drop and also explains a couple of tricks of the trade to make sure that no major issue occurs, he also explains that the one thing Ryan shouldn't do is freeze up. And to be mentally prepared to use the backup chute if a failure occurs.
    N0o5EMA.jpg
    CTF5d6l.jpg
    Ryan in his Parachute equipment.
    teaAuvu.jpg
    T91awA8.jpg
    His first drop from a barrage balloon went fine actually. The instructor shouted "MOVE!" and Ryan just walked out and his Parachute opened. He survived and did well. His mother is very proud of him.
    Post edited by jonny522 on
  • Options

@Emily4331 Okay, how do you want me to send her to you? I do have her in my Sims 3 studio. She is the version without my recent edits so she definitely needs some help.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top