Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Brandontaylor Do you have any accounts on filesharing sites? Dropbox, GoogleDrive, etc?

If not, you can email her to me.
  • Options
    Just some random gameplay pics mostly. Not much happened.

I made Hogan's Deep Fried Diner an actual place you can walk into. :lol:
    Nen70Rs.jpg

It turned out to be very popular! A lot of people coming and going. Jupiter Belle wanted to tell Alicia a ghost story, but someone else went to talk to her and it cancelled it in her action queue. :(
    k4LsgzN.jpg

Alicia decided to ask Romeo to just be friends. He took it well. :lol:
    6JxvxFI.jpg

Whatever, Romeo can go have a hissy fit. In the meantime, Alicia will be chillin in the hottub. :lol:
    1lA8Xhy.png

When you walk into a bar and the bartender is running to the bathroom to vomit...you walk out, right? :tongue:
    PrV2kSw.png

Emmy Star invited Alicia to a costume party. It was boring. Everyone was a hot dog. And by everyone, I mean the 4 people who were there including Emmy. :lol:
    2MEemP4.jpg

But, hey, a star invited us to a party...silver lining? :lol:
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited July 2019
    Recently, Drake and Iris had gotten changed into their outerwear. 'Can we go to the Autumn festival, mum?' Drake asked Rachel:
    Screenshot-7203.jpg
    'Sure, my dears! Let's go!' Rachel said, cheerfully.
    Screenshot-7204.jpg
    The trio set off for the Cannery, where the Autumn Festival takes place:
    Screenshot-7210.jpg
    'Here we are!' Rachel said. She, Drake and Iris got out of the car and headed to the photo booth:
    Screenshot-7213.jpg
    Later, the trio entered into the apple bobbing contest, with Skyla Francine:
    Screenshot-7217.jpg
    Drake won the contest. 'Thank goodness our makeup is waterproof. We would have looked a mess if it wasn't!' Drake said, laughing. 'Indeed!' Rachel and Iris said, laughing also. Later, the three entered the eating contest:
    Screenshot-7226.jpg
    'Get ready....'
    Screenshot-7227.jpg
    'GO!'
    Screenshot-7229.jpg
    Drake was the first to finish the pie:
    Screenshot-7231.jpg
    Screenshot-7234.jpg
    And he was the winner, too. 'Personally, I prefer cheesecake' Drake said. 'But that was delicious, nonetheless' he added. Drake then went to the ghost house:
    Screenshot-7235.jpg
    And bumped into Lola Francine once he got out:
    Screenshot-7236.jpg
    Then it was time to go home. Rachel, Drake and Iris got into the car and set off back home:
    Screenshot-7238.jpg
    Screenshot-7240.jpg
    They arrived back safely:
    Screenshot-7243.jpg
    Iris decided to go to her and Drake's bedroom:
    Screenshot-7244.jpg
    Rachel and Drake were downstairs in the living room. Rachel put on her bright pink raspberry scented lipstick and smiled. She then gave Drake a big loving hug and several big smooches on his face:
    Screenshot-7262.jpg
    Rachel then blew several big kisses towards Drake, which landed on his face:
    Screenshot-7287.jpg
    Screenshot-7288.jpg
    Screenshot-7289.jpg
    Drake went bright red and giggled. Rachel had covered his face in big bright pink raspberry scented lipstick smooches. 'Thank you for taking me and Iris out to the Autumn Festival today, and thank you for the big lipstick smooches, Mum!' Drake said, still blushing, but smiling brightly. 'Awww, you're so very welcome, my cute, adorable and kissable son!' Rachel said, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes at Drake:
    Screenshot-7294.jpg
    Screenshot-7296.jpg
    Rachel then used her demigoddess powers to magically clean Drake, removing the lipstick smooches from his face:
    Screenshot-7300.jpg
    Screenshot-7303.jpg

Remind me to remove that weird painting off the living room wall... Yes, this one:
    Screenshot-7141.jpg

And Happy Birthday, @king_of_simcity7!
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    @bekkasan thanks!
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    ..many months later....

67348696_347008736223385_7894498783126355968_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQn22_U5UJXXaMCyE8Qb3Rj4gpwfxWBpxfZkYkCy4zWfHGfACw9W-4dho-8AODSmrcU&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=652e34d37e04ca32e18c75762fba6ac5&oe=5DE8E817
    "Alright Hardee, I'm done playing games." "Oh no defender, our game has just begun."

68372838_347008716223387_8610611951837380608_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQl2jUuZEDNUYpEsidqPmPcQyVMOFzAzjIFYmm7wHEXaxdYrSDiX9ojkoul6VJGGw6M&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=0529ee3f0618b20d207f1b36c7da2d78&oe=5DAA9963

67402769_347008722890053_427987490977087488_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQmYDieQ_y1jEk5Z6liSkt47Ak_DlRI9K7N7aA-D_bERrMpr8kfCYWAVF80vNsHhHQA&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=1399007332e6122a8c0b68447d747d10&oe=5DAB0F26
    "Time to take you downtown Hardee." "Ugh, this wouldn't look so bad if you had a sidekick.But one on one..."

67473455_347008796223379_6591267184234725376_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQmz_cNCEEjGsx35Cz51ZrM1nHHltZVsErD72WwUdxr8MDvzrHgVwcfKhrYO6gVkv2w&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=05f5f0f4a7db0be7ff07dd330ae18611&oe=5DDC8CD3
    "Hmm, I hate to admit it, but he's made a good point."

67759166_347008809556711_2025775510465806336_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQnTKa4e6SaMywpcC09WeoeztlppJVIh-9wcTThzXUxTKehfhlkshZLBkKogs3kJgSI&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=880a0622ddd2d946036bdba630e0f34c&oe=5DE080B6
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited July 2019
    @Steamvarius: Awesome updates. The lastest one where they all went to the Autumn festival was fun. I never noticed that the kids have step stools when doing the bobbing for apples.

@Karritz: Glad to hear you made it back safely home. I can't wait to watch your video.

@king_of_simcity7: Cute poses with Tammy with the bubblegum. Also Happy Birthday again.

@emorrill: Hello. I need to read your story.

@coco: Hello

@lisasc360: Hello

@Brandontaylor: Hello

@Emily4331: Hello

@GraceyManor: Hello. Awesome story

@rubyskywalker: Hello

@jonny522: Hello

@sassygray5: Hello

@PalmArrow: Hello

@bekkasan: Hello

Mikezumi: Hello. Awesome updates

@all: Sorry if I missed anybody. I want to let you all know that I enjoy reading/watching your sim stories/pictures/videos. I have been busy this month, but hopefully I can post my new legacy soon. Have an awesome day/afternoon/evening/night!
    :) Smile!

• Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Puddinroy, Page 3610.
    Thanks for the feedback. They also have the stools for painting, playing arcade machines, tending to any fish tanks and brushing teeth to name a few.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,924 Member
    edited July 2019
    Hello all.

The 30 Grandchildren Badge Part 12 video is now live on YouTube

https://youtu.be/jcCU1zX8aq0

It has a lot happening in it. Gardening, Sims Aging up to Young Adult, Sims completing their Lifetime Wish, Sims Painting, fishing, doing laundry and so on.

There are a couple of amusing glitches featured.

The first glitch is where Demetria was standing on the beach, quite close to a spot where fish are jumping. (Demetria needs to catch 13 different types of perfect fish for her lifetime wish and she's already got 11 so I'm being a bit particular about where she fishes.) I want her to fish where she has a chance of catching at least one type of fish she doesn't already have. I chose the spot a tiny bit beyond the one her brother, standing beside her, was fishing in. Then she vanished. I couldn't work out what had happened or where she had gone, then I saw a boat rounding the end of the beach. It turns out, she'd run away from the fish I told her to catch, jumped into a boat and was boating to a small sandbar some distance away where she jumped out and proceeded to fish in the fishing spot I'd indicated. When you watch the video you'll be amazed her fishing line was that long.

The second glitch is something I've seen once before in an old game I was playing just before Island Paradise was released. The thing is, Gerri was doing laundry. Suddenly, while carrying a bag of dirty laundry, she ran out of the house and jumped into her limo. There was a long drive to the beach where she got into a boat while still carrying her laundry. A very long boat ride along the cliffs and then out to sea. Once she arrived about as far out to sea as the boat could get to she jumped out of the boat and was swimming in the ocean still holding her bag of dirty laundry. Then she jumped back into the boat, with the dirty laundry in her hand, and boated back to the beach and jumped into her limo and drove home where she ran to the washing machine and finally added the bag of dirty laundry to the machine and walked off. Naturally I cut out almost all of the travel time or this one glitch would have taken up most of the video.

The last time this happened to my sim she was in Barnacle Bay. It was just before boats were added to the game. In this case my sim ran to the beach and then ran out to sea (she was running on water). When she'd run for a really long time, she was getting very tired and I was afraid I was going to lose her so I told her to go home. I got a video of that too and it's in my studio.

Back to this new video - at the end of the video two of the teens age up to Young Adult. They have a big party down in the Party Room. Javon does some cooking to be sure everyone gets something to eat. The buffet table gets food for them too.

There is a lot going on in this video as I was trying to use up all the recorded video I have not shown yet but I failed. There is enough left over for another video but I decided not to do episode 13 right away. I'm working on Perfect Genetics Challenge videos now.

It is obvious I need to start moving couples out of the 30 Grandchildren household as I have too many in it now. So it is getting interesting.

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,924 Member
    Thank you for that Awesome. I just got notified I have earned the 10,000 Awesomes Badge. I didn't even know such a badge existed.
  • Options
    Synopsis

So now after a couple of months the stories has taken some interesting turns. What started with Simon meeting Leanda and then breaking up resulted in him seeing Humara and now that has not worked. That was my plan all along!

The idea was he was meant to face some aggressive competition from Nick who was jealous of Simon after Nick threw away his relationship with Stacy. Nick saw a weakness in that Simon was not always available due to the work placement so had been planning nights out on Saturdays when he knew that Simon would be late. This would give Nick a chance to move in behind Simon's back. He had the vantage and took it.

As seen Humara fell into the trap and this made Simon anxious and thus he responded the wrong way. He would sense something was not right and then become more needy. Nick had sensed this as well so he could play this against Simon and drop hints that 'Simon is clingy' to divert Humara away from him. It worked and Nick won.

The question would be how would things work for Nick and Humara? Remember Nick had stalked Stacy by getting into her Facebook. Does Humara know this? Could someone use this against Nick themselves if they wanted to?

Also the friendship between Humara and Tammy is breaking down. Humara seems to prefer the more rebellious Anna. Remember how Humara treated Stacy when they were younger? Tammy is disappointed in this but Anna is also neglecting Megan who gets along with Tammy anyway. Maybe they could swap friends? There will be more to come from Megan and Anna at some point as well as Jamie. The outsider Tony might play some more of a role as well. Things will be getting dark at that point so some parts might have to be left off the forums.

There are also other characters who need to feature more. Stacy, Hana and Dorley have some stories planned. We will see Courtney return along with Shelly and The Squire (who has been named Ben). There will be more features from Dom and Warren and also the suspicious Damien.

For now Simon will still be very prominent. Will he ever find love?

67764644_10156480137296497_5600573526475014144_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQlraYo0hNqM9-rFt-WgdxSmDWbnBK1IfwzqagnlR33AcdBNxOIFiVg0jGZPRBd2rW8BqFw47PLLvgyi8FzAtioA&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=5a36925fa3fc9c75fdbdd4e6353b4b26&oe=5DDE5B49
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @Karritz I think the Awesome badges are new. I got a bunch this morning as well.
  • Options
    Although the boys were not hungry on their return from uni, I am all about happy sims with as many positive moodlets as possible so I lowered their hunger bars a little and fed them :D
    48378250861_d1ab494a9d_o.jpg
    I heard Shannon and Mikezumi come into the house and found them in the bedroom :D
    48378394132_5c2a149fe2_o.jpg
    Keanu started dancing when he was done eating so I had River play the guitar because he was just shy of getting his wish to level up.
    48378250461_321c39762f_o.jpg
    Shannon's waking wish was to go fishing so I sent him to Moonlight Point with Mikezumi :)
    48378250261_312ec2637d_o.jpg
    Keanu has a wish to reach level 6 in logic so I sent him to the chess table while River learned a new song after rolling a wish to do so when he leveled up.
    48378250111_7260c2cf28_o.jpg
    I had River join Keanu when he finished.
    48378249936_25c7efebca_o.jpg
    Playing chess triggered a wish to make a potion so I sent River upstairs.
    48378393252_41bd0130de_o.jpg
    I saw a ball in Shannon and Mikezumi's queues so went to investigate. They were heading to the road! I stopped them before they could get into the car and sent them back to the Point.
    48378393072_ea38baacd2_o.jpg
    River and Keanu joined them at the Point shortly after noon.
    48378392887_0092989122_o.jpg
    Keanu rolled a wish to introduce himself to Navita Singh so I sent both boys over to meet her.
    48378249231_874939d739_o.jpg
    Mikezumi and Shannon got their game of catch without having to leave the lot! :D
    48378392397_89d413a994_o.jpg
  • Options
    Page 3604

@king_of_simcity7 It's good that Simon has contacts at the Skills Centre to let him know what's happening when he's not around.
    I think Sue is doing the best she can for Simon even if he can't see that. You need to step outside your comfort zone to grow.
    Thanks for the comment :)

@ItsJanier I hope the two pregnancies don't cause Buck too much difficulty ;)
    Sounds like it's working out well for everyone despite the drama :)

@Emily4331 Would you really want to eat pancakes every day? I don't mind the occasional pancake but I like my oatmeal or toast for breakfast.
    Nice looking back on old pics of Alexis :)
    Cute selfie faces!
    Beau looks lovely while sleeping! I love to watch my sims sleeping :D
    Congrats on the modeling job :)
    Lovely new outfit!
    LOL Pumpkin face!
    Awwww first date :)
    Dang! I often kill the three girls he lives with at the start of the save! :D
    Good! Don't blame Beau! It's Bianca's fault! :#:D
    Poor Alicia :( Sorry she lost the fight :(
    Noooooo! You let Beau die :'(
    Gosh Alicia doesn't take long to move on! :D
    Wogan! :)

@emorrill Glad Twilight's horn didn't poke Flash's eye out although his forehead didn't fare so well :p
    Sims seem to clip normally and it's all about the camera angle when taking pics for the forum :D
    Yay the kiss went well and Flash wasn't injured :D
    Awwww Congrats on going steady :)
    Love the close up of Flash in love :)
    The pool looks great! The dark actually gives it a lovely look!
    The Carousel Boutique looks great!

@Brandontaylor Lovely seeing Christopher and Blair again :)
    Awww Congrats on going steady :)

@afai1261 Marcus is super hot! :)
    Adorable pics of Cassie :)
    Jules has no shame! :p
    Beautiful pics of Jules and Max :)
    Sorry about the freeze :( Hope all goes well with your game when you can next play.

@sassygray5 Sorry you are having problems with crashing :(
    Congrats to Dominik, Daphne, and Warren on graduating :)
    Congrats also on the scholarships :)
    Happy birthday Hannah!
    All the crying baby thought bubbles! :D:D
    Lovely wedding flashback :)

@bekkasan Sorry you were without internet and phone :( We don't realize how much we depend on them until we don't have them.
    The pizza/bowling/billiards/bar/dance hall looks cute!
    Love the amusement park!

@coco Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I couldn't play without my community garden anymore. I get so upset when my sims can't prepare perfect meals at the start of a new save :(:D

@rubyskywalker Have fun with your new CC :)
  • Options
    Oops! I forgot to take the Flying Discs from the boys when they returned from uni! I hate the way the energy bar takes a hit when playing :#
    48378392202_aaec249408_o.jpg
    The boys were having so much fun I didn't have the heart to stop them. Instead I moved their energy bars up! :D
    48378392037_b61c4d5c70_o.jpg
    Shannon rolled a wish to take a photo with a friend :)
    48378248366_cbaa43b836_o.jpg
    Then he rolled one to mind meld with another sim! Dang university social group wishes are annoying! :#
    48378391722_c0a80d0b3e_o.jpg
    I sent Mikezumi to the grill to prepare burgers for dinner.
    48378391437_0be6818c73_o.jpg
    I don't know why they were only outstanding quality this time because she managed perfect the last time the family were there.
    48378247811_3836f879b5_o.jpg
    Navita stole River's meal before he could sit down! :#
    48378391142_62f4f4d1b9_o.jpg
    48378390942_57060a9320_o.jpg
    Navita's daughter, Tonya, ate a burger :) Navita was going back for seconds!
    48378247276_60a0aa4144_o.jpg
    Shannon and Mikezumi found the Llama :D
    48378390497_163f04d85f_o.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Adam's Quest

Dedric had another sleepless night. Snatches of the dreams dance through his consciousness as he awakens. An unknown fairy that cannot be seen clearly, but is clearly important to him is uppermost in his memory. It does not appear to have anything to do with Adam. He has no idea what it means.
    He stumbles out to the kitchen and fixes breakfast while sorting out his thoughts. Like most dreams the emotions are still present, but the dream itself is gone. He sighs softly and finishes preparing the pancakes. After taking a shower he calls the others to breakfast. Marshall and Jennifer arrive late having dallied in the shower together.
    48221985981_5781511ecf_b.jpg
    48222039077_3cdbaa9fcf_b.jpg
    48222038987_41ac404b9f_b.jpg
    48221985561_5eab70e06b_b.jpg

Dedric's plan for the day is to properly organize the scattered plants in the yard into a proper garden. He carefully uproots the plants and carries them to the garden he prepared. He replants them with soothing spells to counter the stress of transplantation. Dedric is excited about the new irrigation and fertilizer system that he purchased and sets that up as well.
    48221984776_bd91521100_b.jpg

Dedric makes a discovery searching for the last mushroom plant nestled among the hibiscus and lupin plants. A fairy cottage is cunningly hidden in the lovely blooms. He realizes it is warded to prevent entry. His powers enable him to sense a presence, despite the wards. Could this be the possible reason for the dreams? It is a puzzle and one to quickly solve, so he can get a good nights rest.
    48221985351_c8d8ae9d4c_b.jpg
    48221985251_ff2b641145_b.jpg
    48222038172_98633e2cff_b.jpg

Adam checks out the garden that Dedric has been working on so diligently. "You've done a great job transplanting the established plants. I see you've planted a few fresh vegetables plants.That will be awesome for our meals."
    "Thanks! You know I enjoyed gardening at uni. It is a nice break from the research, and we can use seeds as samples to study to perfect our DNA sequencing for when we discover your family. I want to show you something. Follow me." Dedric leads Adam into the flowers and shows him the fairy cottage. Adam touches the cottage and experiences an unpleasant shock that runs up his arm. He backs up from the dangerous cottage and curses roundly as the pain from the shock runs up his arm. "Sorry! I did not warn you it was warded. Someone doesn't want to be disturbed. It is rare to find a fairy home warded like this, locked yes, but warded is unusual."
    "The realtor did not mention anyone else living on the property. I guess we can set up a watch to see who comes and goes. It is the full moon tonight so probably not tonight."
    Dedric nods at Adam. "I will attend the fairy gathering at the arboretum tonight and see if I can develop any clues from the other Fairy's about who might be living here."
    48221984666_630bcf70f9_b.jpg
    48222037477_69b451080b_b.jpg

Marshall is working hard to write the WereFae legend, while Jennifer fills out an application to work at the local newspaper office. She will gain unrestricted access to some of the historic archives of papers not available to the public. She worked all through high school at the paper in Midnight Hollow and majored in Communication at Uni. She should not have a problem getting the job.
    48222037677_7c2a958e3b_b.jpg
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Very cool @Mikezumi ! I know it's been what seems like forever since I commented in Sims 3 posts. Lol. How long have you been playing your current family?
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I just started a legacy challenge in a custom world called St. Claire, but since it's now getting closer to October- my birthday month! YAY!- I kind of wanna ditch the save and make a supernatural legacy challenge with a witch.(two words: Restoration Ritual!)
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    @Mikezumi Thanks I have just finished the synopsis of the story so far :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    sassygray5sassygray5 Posts: 546 Member
    edited July 2019
    @GraceyManor Really nice firefighting pics! I don't remember actually carrying out Sims like that or is that just a pose you did? That stinks that you are having to force jobs to spawn.
    I love the flowered skirt.Is it custom content?
    It is! The skirt itself is custom and the pattern I applied to it is by Craven. I think the skirt is from TSR.
    :open_mouth: Darren the defender! Didn't expect that turn of events :lol: He is sure to be an amazing firefighter now.

@AbellaKellaher Great update. WOW the fortune teller wagon looks amazing! But what was Kiku's answer?! :lol: That police officer sure had great timing... I bet she will say yes :smile: Everyone will be very happy to hear what Peaches has been up to. Is this new plot of land where they will perform?

@coco :open_mouth::open_mouth: Wow he really does look lifelike, amazing job! What skins do you use on your Sims? I don't currently use any but your gorgeous Sims are making me reconsider...

@king_of_simcity7 Happy birthday! Great update. Humara has finally made up her mind at least. Poor Simon... I wonder if there is something there between him and Tammy in the future? If not romance maybe she will at least be a decent friend to him. I'm sure he will find someone right for him eventually! Nick and Humara deserve each other :lol:

@Mikezumi lol at dressing the streakers :lol: OUCH looks like Derek had quite the nasty fall. Looks like it was quite the party but I am sure they are glad to be home. The point is a lovely secluded cabin.

@Brandontaylor thank you for the comments :smile:

@jonny522 Whew Ryan made it through the parachute drop. He looks strong and handsome in his camo uniform.

@Emily4331 Oh nice did you just completely rebuild the diner? Looks like Romeo did not want to just be friends :lol:

@Steamvarius Nice photos at the festival. I love the apple bobbling contest.

@Puddinroy Hello!

@bekkasan Great update. I wonder who lives in the mysterious fairy house...
  • Options
    @sassygray5 Thanks for the comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @Brandontaylor I made over Ava and added her to my current save. God help her. :tongue:

I'll post pics, then run down the changes I made. :smile:

vaytVMQ.png

6ikSzzV.png

So, obviously I gave her custom skin, but I also changed some things about her. First, I gave her bright highlights in her hair. I just feel like it makes it pop more, ya know? I also very minimally changed the shape of her eyebrows because she was looking a bit angry with the ones I chose for her. :lol: I moved her eyes down a tiny bit, because the eyebrows were pretty close to cutting into them, but I didn't want to move the eyebrows up. I also felt like the bottom of her face had more room, so to balance it out I lowered the height of her nose and mouth, scaled her chin down just a teeny bit, and made the shape of her jaw a bit different. More narrow, giving that pointy chin look that's popular these days. :lol: Otherwise, I just made minor changes to her eyes (I sized them down a bit and made the eyeball smaller, which is just what I do with all sims) and I made her lips more - and less v shape wise :lol: Does that make sense? Probably not. I also changed the definition to something a bit softer. And I gave her a more natural dark blue eyecolor.

Just to point out, I think she's a really pretty sim and I didn't make those changes because I thought she looked bad. Just so we're clear. :lol:

For her outfit, I wanted it to poof out a little at the bottom to give her a more appealing silhouette. She's pretty skinny and I'm really used to making more curvaceous sims, so I started giving her some of the form fitting stuff I had but it wasn't really working for her. Something about her just makes me think "Southern Belle" so I gave her the floofy summer dress a cute little cross necklace. :3

Hope you like it! :3
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member

@Emily4331 Wow, she looks really great after the makeover! I knew she could be something great in the right hands. Great job, hope she has a good life in your game!
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member

I'll be back sometime tomorrow to continue feedback.
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    pg. 3608
    @king_of_simcity7 This is devastating because I thought you were setting the story up for Humara and Simon to get together. I guess Nick is just more persuasive. I like Tammy, I think I remember her being with Laurence but I can't picture what he looks like. I thought that Humara's excuses were innocent but clearly not. I think Simon should have talked to Nick about his affections for Humara a long time ago. This no communication between them didn't help things and made it feel like a competition. The best thing Simon can do now is try to move on and focus back on his studies. Love has a way of finding people when they least expect it :smile:
    @mikezumi The selfie fails are so funny and awkward. Buying two kegs turned out to be a really great idea. I'm not sure what Jeffrey's sketch is meant to be of. I think some of the men have had just a bit too much juice :lol:
    More unlucky photos, you'd think that by now they would know not to blink when the flash goes off haha. After helping all of the other guests do a keg stand Keanu sure deserves a drink or two! Congrats on the Killer Party. I think Mikezumi and Shannon were standing outside the last time we saw them too :lol:

pg. 3609
    @king_of_simcity7 I'm thinking that maybe Tammy is the right girl for Simon all along and no one, not even him realised it! :smiley:
    @bekkasan Thank you, I thought he looked good but now I'm not so sure :smile: I tried tweaking him even more but I don't think I can make him any better than the pictures I posted yesterday. I never noticed until now how different sims look outside of CAS too. For example I'll have him looking alright and then I click accept but in Live Mode he looks like a lumpy monster. He's got a long face that does not translate well with sliders lol. I'm not even going to share pics because of how bad he looks. I think I will have to change course and make his face more sim-like than life-like.
    @Karritz I wish you the best of luck in your fitness journey. I often fall asleep close to or after midnight and it does take a toll on me so I hope you can manage to get the sleep you need from now on. That's strange about the sims losing their career progress. Sometimes I think the game just loses track of things. Dennis is definitely a unique sim. I like all the thought you put behind his looks and attire. Alecia definitely likes what she sees in him too which is great :smile:
    @Brandontaylor I would be happy to give a makeover of Ava a go but I'm sure Emily will smash it out of the park :smile:
    @GraceyManor Ok that's just silly for a house not to have a fridge in it :tongue:
    You fooled me because I thought that Darren was definitely going to die from that lightning strike. If anyone deserves superhuman powers it's definitely him :smile:
    @Steamvarius Drake knows swear words? :open_mouth::lol: I didn't expect that from him because he looks so innocent with his pigtails, makeup and dress. I don't even know what Rachel's painting is supposed to be. I love the title 'Tales of the Forest' :smile:
    @lisasc360 That cake looks so good right now :yum:
    @AbellaKellaher Now I have to see if I can come up with a way to use "chromagnaman" in a sentence without sounding too obnoxious haha. It's been a while since I've played in Monte Vista but I remember all the sims wearing sunglasses annoyed me :lol:
    @jonny522 Ryan's training is getting really serious. Yes perhaps he should read a manual on how to use a parachute first :lol: His camo clothes look cool. I'm glad everything went well! :smile:

pg. 3610
    @Emily4331 I've been wanting to make a diner using stuff from that '50s set from The Store for ages, looks like you beat me to it :lol: It's daylight kid, go tell your ghost story at night like a normal person. I didn't catch your sarcasm at first lol, somehow I don't think Alicia is as torn up on the inside as he is. Ummm I would definitely walk out, food hygiene must not be a big deal at Waylon's. I get sick of seeing the hot dog costume too. I wish there was a way we could assign other sims a costume.
    @Steamvarius It's cute that Iris and Drake have to stand on stools to join in with the apple bobbing. What a typical boy, Drake has a big appetite :lol: I'm reminding you to remove that painting :smile:
    @GraceyManor I like that his mask has a green plumbob. Is this a costume from the Movie stuff pack? I usually forget all about those.
    @Puddinroy Hi it's good to see you :smile:
    @karritz Those glitches sound entertaining, especially the one where Gerri was swimming with the laundry bag. I guess they are very extreme cases of routing gone wrong. I probably would have reset them long before they got to their destination. Congrats on the Awesome badge! :smile:
    @king_of_simcity7 Has it been a couple months? That went quick! I hope Simon leaves Nick and Humara alone, because when Nick ruins it (and he will), it will be all his fault and have nothing to do with Simon. I like Megan and I think that maybe she would be a better friend to Tammy. I can't remember if you ever finished things up with Ben the Squire.
    @Mikezumi You probably have the record on this site for most awesomes :smile:
    I like having my sims have set meal times too, and don't like feeding them unless they are hungry or else the overfed moodlet comes up. I think Mikezumi and Shannon would have spent a lot of time in the bedroom while the kids were away. There must be no flat space at the beach to play ball because they sure were in a hurry to get away. I'm not really loving Navita's clothes with the skirt, hairy legs, socks and ballet flats :lol: So there was space on the beach after all!
    Argh I share your frustration with the social groups. All of my sims end up becoming nerds because the influence spreads like a virus. I'm pretty sure it got passed down through the generations just because one of my sims years ago liked playing video games and reading comic books at uni :unamused: Only outstanding quality? She's losing her touch :wink: Navita is officially on my don't like list after stealing River's food. She's even going for seconds too!
    I went into CAS last night and to my surprise I hadn't actually used the hooded eyelid slider at all. I think the appearance of a hooded eye was due to having brow height at the lowest. I also have a slider that changes the height of the outer part of the brow, which was also at the lowest. I think my changes made him look even worse. I found a good picture of Alex looking straight at the camera. I measured the parts between his faces and made everything identical to him but in game he looks more like a monster :lol: I think I will have to make him more sim-like than life-like.
    @bekkasan Yay another update from you :smile: Dreams are a powerful thing. It's a strange feeling when you wake up from a vivid dream and it feels like you have lost something important. I imagine that's exactly how Dedric is feeling. I wonder if it takes a toll on him being the only single guy in the group. Finally he discovered the fairy cottage hidden at the back of the garden. Ouch poor Adam acts first without asking questions. I want them to meet the fairy but she has put the wards up for a reason which they should respect. I hope Jennifer gets that job as it would be perfect for her :smile:
    @HillyBeth St. Claire is a beautiful world from what I've seen in pictures. When is your birthday? You will have to pop in here so we can all wish you a happy birthday.
    @sassygray5 Aw thank you :heart: He is using Kurasoberina's Primer skin I'm pretty sure. I keep changing them up because different skins change the smoothness off the skin, lines around the eyes and nose etc. Up until last year I only used default skins because I couldn't be bothered giving all my sims different skins but now I've realised it offers even more customisation than what I had before. Non default eyes are also fun to play around with. If you ever need suggestions feel free to ask :smile:
    @Emily4331 She looks lovely! What skin is that? I love the freckles on her chest. I will pray that Ava survives :lol:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top