Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @Mikezumi
    Thanks! Will check it out =)
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    What are the best sites for hairstyles? I'm getting ready to start a new save and I made a separate sims 3 folder for it so I don't have all the mods and CC furniture.
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @GraceyManor There's nice hair here.

Hee hee. And that's the same exact link I gave PalmArrow on the page back. :lol:

:p
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @emorrill I don't actually have many hairs from there but I have had it bookmarked for the longest time and do look from time to time when I am looking for something new :)
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@PalmArrow Thanks for the comments. :)
    Tamsin looks very pretty in her new outfit.

@Silverofdreams30 It's nice they got hearts for each other. They look great together. Love the fail picture...so funny.
    The scenery in AP is really pretty. I do love seeing her on the horse.
    The pictures turned out cute.

@emorrill Yep, I noticed! It is a great car!
    I think she really just wanted to see sexy Dwight in action and catch glimpses of his lovely tushy while he's investigating. :smirk::lol:
    Good thing I was not drinking my soda right then. I laughed so hard.
    I think I took 10 pics before that dragon lined up for the shot I wanted. :lol:
    Purple dragon is the charisma one and can bring people over. I didn't really care which one he got. I just wanted it to be random.
    I really like her unicorn horn. It looks fantastic on her. My second thought was she's gonna poke an eye out of whoever kisses her next! :lol:

@GraceyManor He does give her a special look! That gown is just beautiful.

@Mikezumi More toddlers, bout time!
    Cute pics of everyone helping the kids learn their skills.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,924 Member
    @emorrill I think Delphys Dashboard only finds conflicts when different CC includes different files with the same name.

There is another possible conflict that happens when different CC changes the same bits of the original game code.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Here's a sneak peak of my upcoming gameplay.

67595939_339899203601005_7058786984428306432_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQmezrbGTO2j99PXIxD7ZMKnG6w7jObCqW8RNr9oaUmjUppc4ERtWxEfPf3iedDl3JM&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=2f20ef6525ba8bd7c9b59b8e51d711bc&oe=5DB08977
    "Look son...Everything the light touches is our Kingdom.A king's time as ruler, falls and rises like the sun.One day the sun will set on my
    time and rise with you as the new king."

67478194_339899220267670_10689748397981696_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQm0Pq3CeiuVuReN_yE60Ri_pEl1xAQyLQ7XnkCMlF8bh-b4ZeTqUnLmrpO1BVviojE&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=2f2f91b895299e9d4cbd627f6712785c&oe=5DB93D7F

67329225_339900076934251_6062164077071826944_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQkwyHmTtQKd6-1ZEWfs1nTe43EGT8EcuTSV_Na7oDWeOnUDwywxoJuvBz8GZ6DNCjg&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=c6549954dfae223ff2b5bf76f6385c1c&oe=5DB26A95
    "What's that dark place over there?" "That's beyond our pride lands.You must never go there."
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Does anyone know, is there another place to download these afro hairstyles by modish kitten? The site linked in the post doesn't seem to exist anymore.

https://curlysim.tumblr.com/post/73666243291/mkitten-cloud-nine-here-is-a-set-of-afro
  • Options
    sassygray5sassygray5 Posts: 546 Member
    edited July 2019
    @king_of_simcity7 Awe things aren't looking good for poor Simon.

@emorrill the horn look great on your Twilight :smile: And thank you I love winter shots as well. It's nice to admire the snow from afar and not be stuck in the actual cold :smiley: And thank you for posting the tip about collapsed mode in CAS! I had previously turned that setting on with MC through the computer but it wasn't working. I saw your post about applying the setting to a specific Sim so I tried it and now it magically works for all my Sims :# It makes CAS load so much faster for all my female clothing.

@Silverofdreams30 Oooh is there some possible romance coming up between Tom and Tanya? :wink:

@PalmArrow that dress looks great in that pattern. I tried to install them as .package files (converted them) but they don't appear in my game so I suppose I have to use the launcher like I normally do for patterns.

@Mikezumi Oh no another problem child... I don't have any right now but I also have four toddler so.... :smiley: It's busy times. They do seem to get hungry very quickly. Ooooh that hair spreadsheet :open_mouth: that is amazing I will definitely be looking through it.

@GraceyManor :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth: LION KING!!!! I actually just back from seeing the new movie a few mins ago. That's so exciting, can't wait to see what you do with it!

Today in the Jones household Daphne and Warren aged up to young adults on Snowflake Day. Hannah threw a combo gift-giving/birthday party so it was quite the busy day.

Before the party started teen Daphne finished a brilliant painting. It's gorgeous and looks like Hawaii :heart:

48327340876_fb5b0ff685_b.jpg

Nicole played with the dog toy Warren made again. It's just so cute! I love the dog noises it makes.

48327340971_dc53969a51_b.jpg

The family went to the winter festival in the morning through early afternoon and then it was party time! Here are Daphne and Warren with their birthday cakes Hannah made. Daphne's celebration was first.

48327341326_912770f676_b.jpg

Look at that crowd! It was a pretty big party - that's not even all the guests. Hannah and Jebidiah are well connected and like to throw large parties somewhat often. I love all the varied expressions in this photo.

48327469802_3755800cb6_b.jpg

Closeup of Hannah's expression :lol:

48327341121_2e65c408a4_b.jpg

And here she is, young adult Daphne. She kept all her hairstyles but I edited her outfits in CAS. Her lifetime wish is to reach the top of the music career. She already has guitar skill maxed and is high up there on several other instruments thanks to the afterschool music club she was in.

48327470157_e382dcd392_b.jpg

Next up Warren:

48327341676_3f2bcf7d45_b.jpg

Fun fact Daphne and Warren are not technically twins - but they were born very close together. The game thinks they are twins because I had a hiccup with my lifespans after I installed the relativity mod forever ago. It removed my custom lifespan settings and I had to start manually adjusting ages after I noticed. The only true twins are Aubrey and Cameron.

Young adult Warren. This was before I redid all his outfits in CAS. I didn't take an after screenshot cause it's late and I'm just not as invested in the male fashion :lol: Warren's lifetime wish is renaissance Sim. He's kind of the black sheep of the family with the loner trait. He really enjoys spending time alone or with close friends and reading.

48327341796_700a49c971_b.jpg

Next it was time for the gift giving portion of the party to begin. You can see poor Heather's husband with the mourning bubbles above his head :cry: This party is just the day after the funeral for Heather. And there is the family dog Biscuit photo bombing in front :smile:

48327341946_d6731a3e94_b.jpg

Aubrey opening her gift:

48327342041_9f3d682c5b_b.jpg

Cameron opening hers:

48327342161_344ec9eb8b_b.jpg

They both got easels.

And random shot of Cameron just because she's pretty :smile:

48327342311_9dedb73fb0_b.jpg

Next up I'll be sending all the new young adults to uni. But first I may have the family travel to China. I was debating about doing that anyway and Warren rolled a wish to go there so seems it was meant to be.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I have seven hours of work to get through and then i can start on getting the story scene from this place: :smile:

67258107_10156454773651497_2696259629523927040_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQkV6pYGwlcCH3EomKMbcTCStrUOvZokRCGnQvJeMI8wNEw0mprO-BpNiyJbk2JOjjoymlgJA1TqHoYk-Ne41TzI&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=f32cbc03c35d5038ccb36da66efea102&oe=5DB4F5B1

67152930_10156454773816497_2699181358336442368_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQm8PmKrChnS18Bc0iMFLEXY-Cz5vzp2_CNR4Ez466_5ncEfxFgXbSVl4JlFc4TK4PfOd-Ks5MN0UJty2yMLHQVD&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=12a282d0c42606f998fa4954a2455129&oe=5DBB8E83

67552945_10156454773876497_3968109332607795200_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQlCflh-KvGY3tDv0-X_ccjVCrjdduFyJdNVGInVB7NSUj7hjz-bKN_UO2tv5DcrDVN9zh-ZM1AkU3Oc2-bGs-xS&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=d1a830cd4c60cc4e9fb51bdc1f277f61&oe=5DEAAB01

67090755_10156454773616497_8452012055275241472_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQmxzA13FmWZ3rkwL-rzpgdse2t8FkelQgT2aERDqE-JKGNm84AiCv0UuMxD1aU7ZNV9d75Z6crIucrYVQuIKw9S&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=a14a228cedf7036a8a3ff2c0a3cd9eee&oe=5DEA273E
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member

Feedback/Replies

@GraceyManor

Your new savegame seems fun, I bet it is a nice break from the
    medieval world.

@sassygray5

Tom is a sim I created. I wanted to see if they fit
    together so will let they decide to date or not.
    Right now they are housemates.
    Daphne and Warren turned out great, lots of sims
    turned up for the party.

@king_of_simcity7

That set is quite fun to send your sims too.

@emorrill

That is a beautiful sim/ pony character the horn fit her well.
    I have several of those hairs myself, most of them are great and I use them a lot.
    I remember I got the "My little pony" stable as a Christmas gift one year,
    and that was the best gift that year hehe.

@bekkasan

Thank you for the comments.
    Lovely update, that family is so cute.
    Your sunset shots are so beautiful.

@Mikezumi

The guys both look great.
    The family has some eventful days.

@PalmArrow

Tasmin looks great in @CravenLestat
    pattern.

• Options
    @Silverofdreams30 I am thinking about it now :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@GraceyManor Looks like an interesting story....lion king? I remember that was the first movie I took my son to see when he was a little boy. We went to the matinee's every few days to see it again and again. We both loved it so much.
    Great outfits!
    Definitely pretty scenery! Looks like what I remember from when I was a girl and we were traveling out west in the US.

@PalmArrow Sorry, I do not know that cc maker.

@sassygray5 There is a special way to convert patterns to package files. I've never done it. When I started reading the thread it just seemed too complicated for my old brain! It is here if you are interested in learning. I keep saying I'm going to go back and learn to do it as I much prefer adding package files to the game rather than sims3packs. She has converted quite a number of her favorite patterns and I also use some of her favorite pattern makers so I've downloaded a bunch of her conversions rather than learning to do it myself. :smirk: They work great in game and if I decide I didn't like it after all it is easy to take out.
    Congrats on Hannah and Warren on their birthdays. They both look terrific.
    Love the gift giving party idea for a birthday!
    She is beautiful.
    Great idea to send them to China before uni! China is a beautiful place to visit.

@king_of_simcity7 No one is playing at the park yet!? Pretty night picture with everything lit up!

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the comments. I do love taking pics in Sunlit Tides, such a pretty world.

Playing my MH save again. Alice was teasing Marshall who had a wish to transform to his wolf form. She used her wand to tease him and play fetch with. So hilarious! :lol: I may or may not get an update done today. I have housework to do and an internet class or two to take for work. Blah.
    48275454041_ac2b356921_b.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Today's update

[img][/img]PdtkSWp.jpg

More Appaloosa scenery

[img][/img]pPG1oJv.jpg

[img][/img]rsE4tjI.jpg

Tanya automatically joined Tom watching Tv.

[img][/img]E69EFZ2.jpg

When done they automatically decided to watch the stars.
    Tanya rolled a wish to go on a date with Tom so I will see
    what I can do.

[img][/img]RQvIejs.jpg

[img][/img]G9i7TLJ.jpg

[img][/img]iMXWTPZ.jpg

[img][/img]CNZTjue.jpg

[img][/img]IGDStZ3.jpg

Watching the stars

Al for today

• Options
    AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    Time for comments! Sorry I disappeared before doing so. Our heat index where I live was in the triple digits and we have no air conditioning (we have baseboard boiler heat so we can't have central without having to actually build an entire air vent/duct system first and we have sideways crank windows so we're unable to do window units) so I surrounded myself with fans which I can't do in my home office.

Anyway, on to replies and then comments!

@Mikezumi - Camping was ok. The extended family group camping situation made it a little drama laden, but it was sooooo lovely to be able to walk a few yards and be standing in Lake Michigan <3 Ammon and Shari are definitely a favorite part of my story. I don't watch romantic movies or read romance novels but I was all "awwwwww! Awwwww!" when playing their story. And I did even tear up writing the end of their back story lol! Thanks for checking retuner, that was so sweet of you! And of course I'll *never* complain about gratuitous pics of the boys ;) And thank you for the mod, it looks like exactly what I need, thank you!!

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks! It's good to be back, even if it is to triple digit heat indexes rofl! And thank you for the compliments :blush: I am learning as I go but I do enjoy building :)

@bekkasan No bears but we did have a raccoon make it's way into our campsite because some of the family members we were camping with didn't put their food up for the night. I was lucky to make it home alive! :lol::joy: Thank you for the compliments! The pic didn't really show a good close up of Selina but I purposely attempted to shape her face with Romani facial characteristics. I was quite pleased with how she turned out. I loved the wagons until yesterday when I realized I could have made them with curved roofs like Romani wagons so often had back in the day so now I'm debating redoing the whole thing. I'm never satisfied :joy: I don't usually make my teens work either, I just wanted her to be able to "practice" so that she could take the stage once she was an adult. Thanks for the idea about MC and careers, I didn't even think of that, I'll definitely try it when I get back in the game :)

@PalmArrow Thanks for the compliments! I have to admit the twins wagon is my favorite, to me looking most like the interior of an actual Romani wagon but Now I'm considering doing the whole thing over so I can give them curved roofs :lol:

@sassygray5 Thanks! And nice to meet you too! I always have some sort of elaborate story in my head for my game play lol :) I can't take credit for the twins, they were made for me by the talented @CravenLestat but man they sure are cute! Makes me wish I had teenage daughters instead of the two stink monsters I've raised lol!

@Brandontaylor Niella's a good girl, I'm sure she'll come 'round. I was adopted and my biological half sister found me (through a blog post if you can believe it, totally a Maury Povich kind of thing) after we were both adults with kids, etc. and it was insane how alike we were. Right down to the clothes we were wearing the first time we met. She wore a long black peasant skirt with a white blouse and I wore a long white peasant skirt with a black blouse- even our glasses were almost identical, hers with purple lenses and mine with orange. True story!) It was sort of the inspiration for Niella and Karlie before I ever really began telling the story :))

Now on to see if I can catch up on all the stories I missed while I was gone :D
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    Just checking in, been a bit busy lately. I never really could get my game to work right so I gave up on it now. Last night my brother and I went down to the Menard County Fair in Petersburg, IL to watch a former Voice contestant, Emily Hough, who is also a native to Petersburg. She was then followed by a newer Country singer, Ashley McBryde. The main singer was Tracy Lawrence (Find Out Who Your Friends Are, Paint Me a Birmingham, etc.) and he did an amazing job. He also did some of his new songs that will be coming out in August. Anyway, that's what's been going on with me.
  • Options
    AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Tanya (love her hair btw) and Tom sure would make a cute couple! I think it's sweet that they auto-looked at the stars together :)

@DeafSimmer My teen girls proms are coming up too! So fun! The only time I've ever had teens out past curfew it was totally by accident. How fun is it that your Nebula is such a wild child! Love her hair color, btw. I so wish I could do that to my hair irl, but the amount of processing needed would destroy my fragile mop lol :) I do have purple, blue, teal and burgundy mixed in with my brunette hair so it's something, though :)

@bekkasan how funny! I didn't even know you could use a wand to play fetch with a WW! :lol:

@king_of_simcity7 Hope work goes fast for you! :) Seeing the Boardwalk makes me want to try my hand at a custom amusement park now lol! Humara seems to be playing the field! I wonder how that's going to effect everyone :o:#

@sassygray5 What a great turnout for the party! And Daphne as she's aged up looks so much like my RL cousin it's freaky :lol: I'm right there with you on the male fashions, for sure. And Daphne's dress is one of my favorite in the game :) I love the fit and the embellishments :) Oh and I didn't even know toddlers could play with the things made from the inventor table or that the dog made sounds! Guess what's going to be part of future plays for me now? :lol:

@GraceyManor *Squeeeee!* I can't wait for your adaptation!!! Are those Heffalumps and hippo actually animals??? Also congrats to the happy royal couple! Such beautiful shots

@Mikezumi holy bananas the daycare exploded while I was gone! So many childrens!! I didn't even know child age sims would go to daycare (never done the profession) so that was a fun little thing to see in your game and learn. :) Keanu sure has grown into a handsome teen! :)

@PalmArrow I love Belinda! Her freckles are so adorable! And I love that dress, is it CC?

More comments later! :) Going to play my own game for a bit :)
  • Options
    @AbellaKellaher
    What's a heffalump? XD
  • Options
    Part 20A

Fortunately Humara turned up to college the next day although did not mention much about being off the day before. Nick was also back and Simon watched them both closely although for most of the day he saw nothing suspicious going on. Humara seemed to be getting along well with him but it was still not quite as it was before. He would make conversation with her but then feel like he would say the wrong thing or that he was being boring. Pretty much everyone had decided that they will be going to the fairground the next day and of course Simon would end up going there late.

For the rest of Friday evening and into Saturday Simon would text Humara as usual and was still confused about how she felt about him. She liked the idea of him meeting her at the funfair but Simon was anxious about what would happen while he was not there. He did not know that Nick was texting her and that Nick seemed to be organising everything. The idea was similar to the nights out where Nick would meet a few of the guys while Humara would be with Tammy and would meet a few of the girls. Simon also had another annoyance to deal with as Brett was also off work sick as well so it would be likely and even later finish for him. The night would be long and Simon would spend most of the evening checking his phone as often as he could but Humara was not texting him.

When he finally finished later that evening the first thing he did was jump into a taxi and head to the seafront fairground which was open all year round. He sent a text to Humara to let her know that he was on her way. By that time most of the group had been at the fairground for a couple of hours although some rides where opening late.

67271929_10156456837671497_1465858405250891776_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQnG064dlwoBHy9WT-QCWweIQETmYFEUescADz1u7996I5Tw7A7cIxbdtgqGMk_4MBYmRsRBGDDPmWnMokBwU1jT&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=d40df013746527223d65ce9983934f83&oe=5DB2D3EA

67468603_10156456836606497_8169948736764510208_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQnl8nbHlYfGz5eRHt2b8AhARC4ISmzUp7N5HLJMhStw0UHocNA_soGXe44VJztw0M6_4-5EUonCQkfvTAOBEcxx&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=b77b8006aee239817c176c53a9de589f&oe=5DACCE01
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @Brandontaylor Welcome back :smile: I hope that you get your game to work soon!

@bekkasan Thanks for the comment :smile:

@AbellaKellaher Thanks I got a few screenshots from there which i have started sharing in my story :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    I created an extra sims folder with no sliders or clothes CC.

[img][/img]8bqynGT.jpg

[img][/img]WewA3jl.jpg

I created this sim Pamela Meadows

Good night

• Options
    @Silverofdreams30 Nice Sim :smile: I have used that top before :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    nQ0eXb7.jpg
    Evelyn and Mona play during the day.

The attack commences and is a grand success, ending the Pirate Organization forever and saving most of the remaining hostages. However LAR lose 2 soldiers, 1 in Alex's platoon.
    62AGt9K.jpg
    dHMHM3C.jpg
    CknPJuO.jpg
    The day after the attack is Alex and Lindsey's wedding anniversary, unfortunately he isn't here to celebrate it, and she let's herself cry for the first time during this tour. This is a day where she can't put it away in her head.
    kA82oWn.jpg
    A nightmare to go with it, not the best time. A few days later the Squadron heads home.
    hT464X8.jpg
    O30Dnjr.jpg
    And... Alex survived and is coming home.

(The man who died was Sergeant Don "Grumpy" Lothario (35) who had been in the Army for 15 years. He left no family but had a Fiancee. Alex was friends with the man, he got killed when a bunker during the attack exploded from ammunition cooking off. The saddest part about it was there was no heroic last stand, the man just jumped into the bunker for cover and by the time he realized what was happening it was too late).

0hKXqpY.jpg
    3KbutGe.jpg
    Zl3iokM.jpg
    Alex arrives home and they both run to greet each other.
    K9j0oIn.jpg
    lEaprH7.jpg
    And miss each other so they have to turn around, but oh well.
    HGFmwTw.jpg
    Their first meal together in over a month, they've missed each other.
    Uq9dgz1.jpg
    zRcWBwN.jpg
    OESDzFI.jpg
    Hello to all the kids, but Alex is exhausted so he needs to go to sleep.
    631hlX4.jpg
    I think that look on Lindsey says everything you need to know about how she feels.
    Erof3qM.jpg
    Aren't they cute together, look like an old.. Wait :confused:
    NkqGGg5.jpg
    nJH3Rwx.jpg
    The first bath that he's had in well over a month, and Lindsey missed him so much that she comes in just to talk with him.
    ZytszZX.jpg
    WTsAMpH.jpg
    TxCE8Ax.jpg
    2Gm6C4D.jpg
    They go to the Summer Festival and have a grand time, plus they take a family picture together.
    t7LtTDK.jpg
    CPdyNhu.jpg
    lLy2oyR.jpg
    Lindsey and Alex are both given 3 days leave to relax with each other. They spend the first day just at home doing fun stuff. All the kinds.
    4yGsZqB.jpg
    Evelyn participates in an Art-A-Thon
    vIbb6XK.jpg
    nN22gF7.jpg
    And Mona participates in a sporting competition, they both win.

@bekkasan Thanks you'll find out.

@emorrill No for some reason your tags aren't working for me. Apparently Valentine's day is one of the highest break up times of the year? But yes he probably should learn for a better time to do it then that day. Thanks for all the comments, and you'll see if he makes it.
  • Options
    ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    edited July 2019
    I love reading the comments on this post. You guys sure love The Sims 3 and it shows(and obviously it's my favourite The Sims game as well). The effort that is put on every comment here and how nice everybody is toward each other is heartwarming :heart:

Today I started a new save in Twinbrook. I needed something new after Zelda Mae and the Working Friends household were still busy in Uni. And something playing in Uni things can get a bit repeating. So after rewatching Disney's The Princess And The Frog the other day I decided to start a new save in Twinbrook(because it kinda reminds me of New Orleans).

I started playing with the Hunter Family and I love how tacky Kat is :smiley: I gave her and Buck a small makeover and started playing. Because Kat is kinda close being elder I had to act fast. So first things first: try for a baby(of course the story goes that they just woohooed and it was a risky one).

But anyway now Kat is pregnant and Buck didn't take it so well(he has commitment issues after all). While Kat invited all of her 3 friends(sounds like me irl) over to announce her pregnancy Buck went to a local bar and met two Sims there: Gala Ball and Molly Coddle. He was shocked after the baby nees so he did something stuoid and had risky woohoo with both of them(someone really should teach Buck about safe woohoo) and you guys probably can guess what happened...

Anyway Buck came back home feeling guilty after the night out and took Kat out for a date. That's as far as I got today. But this save sure seems fun :smiley: I can't wait to play more tomorrow and continue the story.
    Post edited by ItsJanier on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top