Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @emorrill
    I do to.The other day my coworker and I broke out in song and sang Hakuna Matata, our manager thought we were nuts.XD
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member

Today's second folder update

[img][/img]SEQ5BHx.jpg

[img][/img]fdG5dQa.jpg

[img][/img]4oClEAR.jpg

Scenery from university

[img][/img]bZ3QPzq.jpg

Enjoying the day

[img][/img]KsC7eI2.jpg

when all the sims have to use the same spot lol

[img][/img]8MJO8NC.jpg

Ye Gagnam swam by herself

[img][/img]UusFxHr.jpg

Ye Gagnam I think again lol

[img][/img]fK88xYc.jpg

She had fun

[img][/img]fXIxyNq.jpg

party but only the sorority sims were there weird no pop-up or anything

All for now

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Its amazing how well the game runs without all the CC and mods installed.:o
  • Options
    @meerkattime

Thank you

@GraceyManor

It sure does, my townies are more automatically
    doing stuff now.
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30
    I have recently created a second folder, without all my medieval junk.I just have a few hairs and nraas mods and it runs beautifully.
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    In my game, I'm playing an apocalypse challenge, so no burglar alarm or calling the police. That burglar just kept taking stuff. I thought it would never end. Down to the lower basement to steal the hopscotch, really?! Then a crib from the basement, but only one as the other had a teddy bear in it. On the main floor, I'd just put up the painting, so the easel was empty. Big mistake! The easel was taken along with the chin-up bar, the clothes hampers, and two ladders going to the floor above. What?! What a greedy burglar! And I hate the time waste of sims not doing anything else as they follow the burglar all over. Some simmers would probably enjoy the great joke, but I just kept wondering when it would finally end!

Story starts here: http://cianesims.home.blog/story/mulligan/
    Links to later story found at the bottom of the page. Gen 2-1 is where the burglar comes.
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Mikezumi Oh man, I thought Keanu could rock any look...but yeah...pigtails not so much. :lol:
    AHAHAHA Keanu looks shocked singing with Shannon...I hope it was because he was shockingly good and not amazingly bad. :tongue:

@emorrill Ayoooo that castle is awesome!

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks, brudda. :3
    Here's a bubblegum bubble accessory: https://s3sage.blogspot.com/2011/07/hewing-gum-bubble-as-accessory.html
    And a pose pack: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=558316

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you! :3 I strive for realism, so I'm glad you think so!
    Hope you're going somewhere fun!
    Lovely scenic pics!
    Lol what is so special about that corner of the pool, I wonder? :open_mouth:
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Emily4331 Thanks I will check those links out :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Emily4331 , those bubblegum poses look so cute. I can't wait to see @king_of_simcity7 's sims using them!
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Ehehe So this site creates a renaissance-style portrait painting of your photos using some magical AI and the results are wonderful.

https://aiportraits.com/

And sometimes...the results are...interesting. :lol:
    mGTYVgr.jpg

I guess, in the program's defense, sunglasses didn't really exist back when these portraits would be common. :tongue:

Going to keep trying more pics, but the website is being bogged down by so many people using it. :lol:
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    In my Bridgeport game, Belinda applied for a job at the Plumbob studios, and then returned home to read the newspaper. I was expecting to find out about that night's hotspot, but it wasn't mentioned.

miXYtxS.jpg

She visited Eugi's and hoped to impress this celebrety (Kai something, I think?) by playing foosball with him. It didn't work because he urgently needed the toilet!

RDnDE4i.jpg

I spotted Lala Angelista sitting in a park and tried to edit her face so that she still looks like herself, but a little less cartoonish. Her original eye scale slider was completely to the right!

IHKwovq.jpg

I'm trying out Brntwaffles Blue Skies and Sunshine lighting mod, and I love the yellowish tinge it gives the town and the sims. The sky looks a little too cheery for Bridgeport, though!

79XxMV2.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    @PalmArrow

Kai looks like he needs to go pee really quickly haha.
    I hope she got to talk to him later.
    Thank you.

@Emily4331

Thank you,
    yeah, one can wonder haha.
    Just going to visit my brother and family a
    few days.

@king_of_simcity7

thank you

@GraceyManor

Yeah, I won't add more CC to the second folder than
    what I use now.

• Options
    67544910_341548183436107_4027313786040877056_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQml46E7f-2mZRFhvQlmY4MK_oZJ7C27navuiIBVJAupc24UaQlkdVl-WTwBcXCLVrw&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=291a9a154162055fd1b7e0d94bcbaa11&oe=5DED2453
    So aside from my storytelling, I have a separate save going on.This is Darren, he wants to be come a firefighter, and is currently single.
    He is saving money to go to College for Fire Safety and EMS courses.

67656180_341548196769439_6274734996531970048_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQm3Jp4k5yAno8vxPflnL27Y4cwq3stb1wvqeezguYWcQhO3x6qIVRrto9ahAQJLX6M&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=92a765cff1cd134977250afd27011fd3&oe=5DA2689D
    Hoping to earn a scholarship; he is working on his skills, primarily, handiness, charismatic and Athletic.

67385259_341548210102771_3285248049810505728_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQnCzRA3LoLIO7k6S3-vssOXjF70Bq82nv_yLiFQKcI9g8tSVxtV2KJos-0jWvCs4bY&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=1e6d0191bf3a0441cc0928bac75e8c14&oe=5DB4F445
    And this is his greyhound, Ted.

I'm gonna try not to cheat in this game(I have a habit of doing motherlode xD)
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    sassygray5 wrote: »

@emorrill Sorry you are not feeling well; hope you feel better soon! I think your Praven castle looks great! It looks so much less dreary than the original. Very cute shot of Bucephalus :smile:
    ^Thank you @sassygray5 <3 I'm sure trying to feel better. ;)
    Thanks for the sweet comments on my castle renovation. I am so proud of it! :blush:

bekkasan wrote: »

@emorrill The girls don't seem to mind wolf or man form. :wink:
    The castle and keep look great! I'm glad you are happy with how it turned out for your story.
    So.....when is the story coming? :smirk::sunglasses:
    No rush.....just curious.
    The scenery pics are just gorgeous!
    G looks so cute watering his plants with the new/old can!
    I love those long johns too!
    @bekkasan Bold: ^I guess not. :smirk: I was gonna say something else on the subject, but it might not be appropriate for the forums. :lol:
    I'm glad you like how the castle turned out. <3 I'm so dang proud of it right now and I'm trying not to brag. :p
    My Medieval story still won't be coming for a while...I gotta wrap up LJS first and quickly.
    Gotta admit Gereint is really growing on me and I didn't think he would. :lol:
    You'll see a little of why in my next update post. ;)
    <3

@emorrill Praaven looks *fantastic*.
    ^Aww, thank you @AliceAngelis :grin:

@Silverofdreams30 Wow! I picked out the exact MLP barn you had!? :open_mouth:
    Well, that makes me feel kinda awesome. :mrgreen:

@emorrill
    I do to.The other day my coworker and I broke out in song and sang Hakuna Matata, our manager thought we were nuts.XD
    ^Ha ha I LOVE it @GraceyManor ! :joy:
    Its amazing how well the game runs without all the CC and mods installed.:o
    ^Indeed. :star: But there are some mods I just CAN'T part with so I won't ever play a vanilla game. :p

@Emily4331
    @emorrill Ayoooo that castle is awesome!
    ^Thank you girl. <3
    Your new simmies that are rocking your new creations are beautiful! I am always amazed at your sim creating talents! :star:

Sorry if I missed response tagging to anyone else who made a comment to me, but thank you for your comment. <3 They always fill my day with a little bit of sunshine.

I'll have an update posted later today, hopefully. Daughter is very bored right now and needs time with her mommy. :) Catch you all later.

Happy Simming!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Wow, my saved game is corrupt already(first time saving) and it crashed.Analyzer says its corrupt....I have no CC in my game, except a few hairs and NRAAS mods.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Wow, my saved game is corrupt already(first time saving) and it crashed.Analyzer says its corrupt....I have no CC in my game, except a few hairs and NRAAS mods.

Then there's only one reason...it's a certain hair. :disappointed:

I've never had ANY issues with NRaas mods, except one time with Error Trap. I haven't used that thing since...

Bummer girl! :(
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @PalmArrow I am looking forward to trying it out :smile: Nice scenes from Bridgeport and good use of the lighting mod :smile:

@GraceyManor I have never used Motherlodfe in TS3 but i have 'other ways' to make money lol

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Keanu got in Mikezumi's way but she managed to sit before the family were too far into their breakfast :D
    48306091907_32867fb794_o.jpg
    Shannon and Keanu did the gardening. I felt sorry for Keanu when the first plant he harvested became barren but at least he didn't cry and it was gone before Shannon came around the corner :D
    48305973161_affea44254_o.jpg
    48306091062_b5e6cf7f8f_o.jpg
    I had Mikezumi prepare a meal in readiness for the after school kids.
    48306091267_0046fcccbe_o.jpg
    I got the same three toddlers again: Kareem, Emma and Jermaine.
    48306090807_9b93dfb59d_o.jpg
    Shannon was getting his waking wish to catch a great fish so Keanu helped his mother round up the kids and take them to the play room.
    48305972191_4d239b0d64_o.jpg
    48305972041_92b157c1b7_o.jpg
    Mikezumi taught Emma how to walk.
    48305971656_035ee83767_o.jpg
    Keanu's LTW is Renaissance Sim and he wanted to learn a skill and I know that leveling up in an existing skill grants that wish so I had him prepare a meal.
    48306089877_dfd4333894_o.jpg
    I don't know what Shannon caught but his wish had been granted when I checked on him :)
    48306089592_9834dd2dbc_o.jpg
  • Options
    Page 3592

@bekkasan Thanks for the nice comment :)
    Cute pic of Alice teasing Marshall :)

@GraceyManor Nice sneak peek of your new game!

@sassygray5 Thanks for commenting :)
    Happy birthday Daphne and Warren :)
    Gift giving looks fun!

@king_of_simcity7 The Boardwalk looks great, especially against the night sky!
    What a pity Simon had to work late. At least the fair was still going. I suspect his suspicions about Humara and Nick might have some substance but he and Humara were never really an item so I don't blame her or Nick. One can't be timid in relationships and if you don't stake your claim you could very well miss out!

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the nice comment :)
    Lovely pics of Tanya and Tom watching the stars :) I hope Tanya gets her wish for a date :)
    Pamela looks great for a no CC sim!

@AbellaKellaher So that family drama made your camping trip less than perfect. At least the setting was nice :)
    I figured I had the game open anyway so I might as well take a pic and the boys are the only ones in the household while they are at uni. Thanks for the lovely comments :) Mikezumi gets toddlers during the day and school children after school now that she has reached the top of her career. She sometimes gets kids come on weekends as well. Not fun but I set out to do reach the top of the daycare career and I did it! I am thinking Mikezumi will retire when Keanu and River start a family and Mikezumi can look after those kids which will be way more satisfying :)

@Brandontaylor Sorry you couldn't get your game to run right :( I am sure it was frustrating given how much effort you put in.
    Sounds like you had a good time at Menard County Fair :)
  • Options
    Keanu had a wish to paint something brilliant and to paint a masterpiece locked in so I had him start a new painting while he listened to a podcast to improve his cooking skill.
    48306089327_feeceab6e1_o.jpg
    Mikezumi did the rounds with diaper changes and bottle feeding.
    48305970771_7026e5f7bb_o.jpg
    I want Keanu to go to University so I invited River over so he could be asked to move in.
    48306088867_b123d33e46_o.jpg
    I sent Mikezumi to do it because it was easier for her to get the right tone because Keanu kept flirting :D
    48306088722_05851bb691_o.jpg
    By the time Mikezumi had invited River to move in, Emma was very lonely! It's not like Mikezumi was gone long but these kids are needy! :#
    48305970221_e8f6324e63_o.jpg
    Shannon was enlisted to help when he returned from his fishing trip.
    48305969941_a313a69180_o.jpg
    I left Keanu and River to their own devices and could see they were getting to know each other better when I checked on them :p
    48305969651_5d519aecee_o.jpg
    Suzanna Van Gould was the first child to arrive. She was trying to read a book when Mikezumi intercepted her to tell her to do her homework.
    48305969431_c8d5ae30b7_o.jpg
    I saw Shannon and Mikezumi heading to the bedroom! They should have been leaving the boys alone but Shannon wanted to get to know Keanu better and Mikezumi wanted to criticize a lousy book :D
    48306087452_f53fab7814_o.jpg
    48305969036_9f3d5468c2_o.jpg
  • Options
    Page 3593

@ItsJanier I hope you have fun with the Hunter family :) Congrats on the pregnancy! Oops! Buck didn't think that through! Are the other girls pregnant too?

@GraceyManor Nice update! Cute zebras :)

@CravenLestat The house you made for meerkattime is adorable <3

@bekkasan It looks like Adam and Marshall are fighting in the pic where they are transforming!

@PalmArrow Kittens! <3 Congrats on the adoption of Winter :)

@Steamvarius Looks like there will be some revenge in Rachel's future!

@AliceAngelis Glad that Harlequin found a good set up for regular feeds :)

@king_of_simcity7 There's a lot of tension in that group! So glad I am old and relationship stress is behind me ;)

@Silverofdreams30 I hope Pamela has fun at university :) Nice seeing her getting to know the other girls :)

@DeafSimmer The shower dye is always good for a laugh :D

@emorrill The castle looks glorious :)
    Great shot with its reflection in the water and the ship in the foreground!
    Glad you didn't totally neglect Gereint! The watering can is cool!

@PalmArrow The toddler is cute! Love her coat :)
  • Options
    Shannon and Mikezumi made sure the toddlers were in good shape before the parents came to collect them.
    48305968801_32435ca91c_o.jpg
    48305968641_231a98c8e9_o.jpg
    I hunted high and low and couldn't see Suzanna. When I went into map view I found she was playing chess. Because Keanu's prom photo is in front of the laptop I wasn't able to see her from the door :D
    48305968371_dacb3ab963_o.jpg
    Hugh Nix arrived while Suzanna was having a snack. He didn't pull out his homework so I had Mikezumi tell him to do it.
    48306086292_d575983cd0_o.jpg
    Jaime, the problem child, arrived quite late. He had to leave as soon as Mikezumi told him to do his homework.
    48305967976_c707ec765c_o.jpg
    Mikezumi got a notice that Jermaine's dad would be late. She took care of his needs before she sat down to dinner with the family.
    48306085917_c6a36997a7_o.jpg
    48306085672_ec4ec48f54_o.jpg
    Keanu got the brooding trait on aging up but it won't be a problem because I have done a lot of tuning to minimize his brooding :D
    48305967431_d7c8d98191_o.jpg
    Keanu and River watched the stars after dinner :)
    48305966891_53cd1dc76d_o.jpg
    As did Shannon and Mikezumi :) Mikezumi: "I think we might be grandparents soon!" :D
    48305966636_94c94fb35d_o.jpg
    River had a wish to learn the cooking skill so I had him prepare a salad while Keanu got started on the University aptitude test :)
    48306084457_175c5da08f_o.jpg
    Keanu got a full scholarship :)
    48306084282_48543a8d47_o.jpg
    River did the test when he was done with the salad and got a partial scholarship :)
    48305965861_9ba97a3276_o.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Emily4331 Lovely ladies! <3 Nice to see ya!
    I like the second dress, the first one, she might as well just go nekkid! :open_mouth: I like a bit more left to the imagination! :blush:
    That is a freaky portrait!

@Mikezumi Cute little fairy toddler!
    Thanks for the comments on my updates. I miss many of the folks who used to write stories and post, but, it is nice that we are still getting new folks who are bringing new stories to the thread. :) I love getting to know so many new people that hang out with us. :smiley:
    Gosh, Keanu is gonna be a YA soon.
    Well...if I was a boy running around in those pigtails with bangs :# I'd be making trouble too.
    Love the pics at the lounge. Pappy looks almost unrecognizable all dressed up in his fancy duds!

@sassygray5 I hope you get it figured out.

@Silverofdreams30 Have a fun and safe vacation. :smiley:
    Wow, beautiful skies in uni!
    lol at the girls all in one place.

@ciane I had to laugh at the burglar going to the basement and stealing hopscotch game! Luckily I usually have at least one brave sim in the family who will stop them. I feel for your family. Hard to replace things during an apocalypse I'm sure!

@PalmArrow I hope Belinda gets the job! I like the look from the lighting mod. It freshens up Bridgeport.

@GraceyManor Good luck with no cheating! Cute pics of him and the dog playing together.
    Bummer about the crash. I've heard that the analyzer is not really reliable.

@emorrill Was just teasing about the update. I know you are busy with life.
    I've been using Error Trap for 5 years now. Never had an issue with it and I think that is the reason my saves last longer than they used to last because it cleans up all the stuff EA/Maxis left lying around in the game to cause issues and corruption.
  • Options
    sassygray5sassygray5 Posts: 546 Member
    @GraceyManor awe cute dog. But sorry to hear your save was corrupted :disappointed:

@Mikezumi Oh nice multi tasking with the painting and cooking podcast. That's a great idea. I'm about to send my new young adults off to uni too! They grow up so fast :lol:

@PalmArrow Really nice edit on Lala. Funny I'm fairly certain that Sim is in my populated Apline County. She is friends with my Sim so I recognized the name.

@ciane What a robbery!

@Silverofdreams30 enjoy your vacation! Really pretty scenery photos from university.

@Emily4331 your Sim is beautiful! A little funny in the painting styled pic ha :lol:

I am going to give traveling to China another go after trying a couple more things. We'll see if it works but I'm not too hopeful :disappointed:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top