Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    For the past few days I've been hoarding Sims 3 CAS cc and testing it in a separate user account on my computer - I decided I would like to start saving cc I like because it won't be around forever, but I don't want to change the appearance of any of my existing, vanilla sims in my current saves.

This is Belinda. She has just moved into Bridgeport and wants to become an actress (although I'm not sure I'm actually going to play her).

AGobmti.jpg

k6Kd25s.jpg

Cegafwd.jpg

azbq7hY.jpg
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @Silverofdreams30
    Oh that is awesome! I wanna know where they got the clothing from.I rarely ever play a mage.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Patterns From My Video

All will be in my studio first page.

*Note* The tie dyed pattern in my video was recolored* Default is different color mix but can change it simply spinning cursor around color wheel in CAS.

Studio Link

https://www.thesims3.com/mypage/CravenLestat/mystudio

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Keanu had a wish to fish before 6am. I let him have it even though it was a school night because it doesn't take much to give them the well rested moodlet if the beds are good.
    48278340046_e41f7c4e5d_o.jpg
    Nonetheless, he was grumpy when I woke him for breakfast ;)
    48278339926_2601ccaee0_o.jpg
    The family enjoyed pancakes for breakfast :)
    48278339776_745ebe8386_o.jpg
    Shannon and Mikezumi did the gardening while Keanu painted. Keanu is still working on his wish to master painting and is very close! :)
    48278423527_176104857a_o.jpg
    48278339136_43c9e76413_o.jpg
    Shannon's waking wish was to play a game with Mikezumi. At least he was having fun ;)
    48278423212_f30c607d8a_o.jpg
    Two toddlers arrived! :) Kareem Van Gould was brought by his mother Emelie. Emelie was stinky and Mikezumi gagged a little :#:D The other toddler was Hugh Nix who was brought by his mother, Mara.
    48278422942_f2d987fe8f_o.jpg
    Kareem is a real cutie! :)
    48278338611_e07766d5d1_o.jpg
    Shannon rolled a wish to meet a vampire so I had him play with Kareem while Mikezumi payed with Hugh :)
    48278422542_7291f49072_o.jpg
    Hugh has only one day until he ages up so I got Mikezumi started on skilling him after his other needs were taken care of.
    48278338051_ba2257edf6_o.jpg
    Hugh is also pretty darned cute! :)
    48278337871_ec10734f75_o.jpg
    Mikezumi managed to get some down time while the kids were snacking or playing :)
    48278421957_863e90d842_o.jpg
    Shannon broke space boards for most of the morning :)
    48278421837_8c266b498d_o.jpg
  • Options
    Page 3586

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Sunshine has thankfully aged up but was replaced with another problem child :#:D
    It's all hands on deck when the kids need things all at once so I am grateful that Keanu is able to help too :)
    A romp before breakfast! I wouldn't be able to get in the mood ;)
    Adorable pic of the toddlers eating all in a row :)
    Congrats to Austin on being potty trained :)
    The living room looks lovely!
    Always fun to see pics of toddlers being skilled and playing :)
    Wouldn't it be nice if the toddlers could get into one wading pool!

@GraceyManor Nice to see Lancelot in your save :)

@sassygray5 Thanks for your comment.
    Happy birthday Dominik :) He aged up well!

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the nice comments :)
  • Options
    Kareem playing in the toybox :) Too adorable <3
    48278421367_07b072b709_o.jpg
    48278421192_c33c6cba26_o.jpg
    48278336746_4b2ecd6f8e_o.jpg
    Mikezumi got started on potting training Hugh :)
    48278420737_3fba3334e3_o.jpg
    Although Kareem has 5 days until he ages up, I had Mikezumi get started on teaching him how to talk. It didn't last long because the kids were hungry again.
    48278420567_7b5ffe57d7_o.jpg
    Shannon came in to help a little :)
    48278420367_60c66e37be_o.jpg
    I let him fill his social bar before sending him to the kitchen to keep them from woohooing.
    48278420217_dd87f5a07c_o.jpg
    48278335871_3a4431381c_o.jpg
    Hugh didn't play in the toybox but did get a toy to play with :)
    48278335686_2c1a99c4f9_o.jpg
    Jeanna Sumari was the first to arrive and immediately did her homework. When I saw Sunshine arriving I quickly sent Mikezumi to tell her to do her homework.
    48278335296_6fa2594e88_o.jpg
    Keanu came home late because of Art Class.
    48278419177_84c0eab1fc_o.jpg
    Both Hugh and Kareem needed socializing so I had Shannon help out again.
    48278418917_cee0aab359_o.jpg
  • Options
    Page 3587

@Silverofdreams30 Lovely scenes of Appaloosa :)
    Snow is a beautiful horse!
    Lovely pics of Tanya with Snow :)

@king_of_simcity7 Nice poses. I just wish that pose creators put some work into the facial expressions when making poses.
    Looks like Humara might be losing interest in Simon!

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I won't TA a townie - that's only for pudding NPCs ;)
    The kids shouldn't even have been there, let alone stay so long. They weren't behaving like normal with me being able to see their needs. It was like they just showed up outside of the Daycare career.
    Yum! Oatmeal with blueberries! Sounds like my kind of breakfast :)
    Hmmmm Finding a potential girlfriend doesn't sound like PI work! :|
    He could do with a stylist! :D
    I hope the lonely lady works out for the client :D
    Finding a book sounds pretty dull too!
    A massage table! What a great surprise :)
    And he got his elevator woohoo too! :D

@sassygray5 Thanks for the comment.
    Awwww My cat wakes me up and I am never annoyed by it ;)
    Cute pics of Ellie playing in the snow :)

@GraceyManor Fun archery shots!

@emorrill Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Those shoes show up on a lot of townie kids. I never use them myself so should probably get rid of them unless I didn't because they were in a merged package of kids' shoes.
    I have no idea where the guitar is from. I didn't look when I bought it because I just wanted to buy a computer for the house and don't normally sort by EP/SP.
    Sorry that you and your hubby had a hard time after your daughter's birth :( Yes, modern medicine has helped a lot of people :)

@PalmArrow Thank you :) I wouldn't recommend the Daycare career at all! I had to try it at least once and probably won't go near it again :D
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Jeanna was playing outside so I had Mikezumi sit down to "talk about problems" with Sunshine.
    48278418642_297bdab0bb_o.jpg
    Keanu rolled a wish to meet a vampire :)
    48278334181_7216c9cd05_o.jpg
    Although Mikezumi had encouraged Sunshine to improve her skills, she went straight to the bathroom and broke the sink! :# I can't tell you how happy I was when I got a popup that she had aged up later that night!
    48278333696_e4c620152b_o.jpg
    Mikezumi didn't have time to deal with it so Shannon got the job.
    48278417942_1bb2abc0cd_o.jpg
    This is Shawna Muldano-Timbley. She aged up later that night so Mikezumi didn't get a chance to build much of a relationship with her.
    48278417757_12268316a9_o.jpg
    I was surprised that Abel Crumplebottom came because I was sure he had aged up!
    48278333081_138809d102_o.jpg
    The family ate as soon as Mikezumi's work day was over.
    48278417387_ecc621f41f_o.jpg
    Keanu mastered painting! :)
    48278332256_d0bd9393d7_o.jpg
    Shannon and Mikezumi watched the stars before going to bed :)
    48278332156_15e8bcb315_o.jpg
    Post edited by Mikezumi on
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

The Cowboy and the Mermaid

Dwight talks to a few people about the missing book and follows the clues to the library. He takes out his magnifying glass and does a thorough search inside and outside the library. Dwight decides to do a stakeout at the library using the new bushes that the boys in blue sent him in appreciation for his help on their last cold case. He later spoke to the librarian about any extra books that might have been found in the library. He explained about his clients missing book. The librarian tells him his client is a writer and often uses real life situations in her books. They have several of her novels in the fiction section. Dwight flips through the novels and returns to his client. He confronts her about the missing book not being missing at all, and she admits that she wanted to see a real detective at work so she made up the story about the missing book. She pays Dwight a bit extra for his trouble and he thanks her kindly and heads home.
    48292783282_4f3a817bab_b.jpg
    48292682121_fffe83e583_b.jpg
    48292681571_3dcb9968c4_b.jpg
    48292681451_c5d081a56e_b.jpg
    48298635052_b8b85469e1_b.jpg

Home at last, Dwight fixes fish and chips on the grill. He calls Lorelei to the meal. She had been playing with Austin. She puts Austin down at the block table where he joins his brother and sister banging and chatting to each other. They smile at each other as the listen to the kids talk to each other.
    48292781522_9fa5f22787_b.jpg
    48292781417_72b50c4713_b.jpg
    48292680061_940d823822_b.jpg

After supper, Dwight sets Kanth free to fly about the yard. Kanth caws and roars as he soars and swoops, diving low and rebounding up high reveling in the freedom of flight. Dwight watches with awe and a bit of envy as Kanth flies. Kanth returns to his arm and Dwight gives him a treat. They go back into the house. Dwight helps Lorelei settle the kids into their beds and meets her downstairs.
    48292679776_4d8b8e529e_b.jpg
    48292679556_4b7058a083_b.jpg

They have not practiced nor sparred since Lorelei found out she was pregnant. They go downstairs to the little gym in the basement and both practice their martial arts skills at the trainer and board breaker. Dwight has just broken five foam boards at once and will be able to start with the wood next. Lorelei wants to spar, but there is not enough room in the gym. They find plenty of space up in the living room. The sparring session begins with a bow. They are evenly matched in their martial arts skills, Dwight is a bit higher in athletics but Lorelei is catching up with all the swimming she does. It was a quick session with Dwight getting two hits in a row. They end the session with a traditional bow and then a loving embrace.
    48298518831_bc983bcaac_b.jpg
    48298518741_b0a4c0901c_b.jpg
    48292681331_6da642ce4d_b.jpg
    48292782302_aac9883acd_b.jpg
    48292680981_16b11d2c15_b.jpg
    48292680796_7558d4a6fe_b.jpg
  • Options
    sassygray5sassygray5 Posts: 546 Member
    @GraceyManor what a gorgeous wedding! I LOVE Sabrina's dress!

@Silverofdreams30 I really enjoy the seasonal festivals. Tanya looks nice with her summer tan.

@PalmArrow great job on Belinda I really like how unique she looks and her dress.

@Mikezumi Ooh a vampire toddler! I've never seen that before. He is really cute! Yep telling those problem kids to do their homework straight away is what I do too! It keeps them busy for a while so they can't break stuff :D Congrats to Keanu for mastering painting and that one he finished looks very nice.

@bekkasan you're making me want to play the investigator career again! Cute sparring shots and beautiful sunset photos.

No Simming for me tonight because my show comes out with a new episode :smile:
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 @emorrill @coco Mikezumi and Bekkasan, Thanks a lot for the comments regarding my update about the party.

I haven't played Clover, Alex and Sam in a while. I intend to get a sim to learn the young again potion. I'll use it on them and add them to my Sunset Valley save.

Now that my computer is back, I intend to play my Twinbrook save but, before that, I'll do as Coco and prepare the updates before binge-playing.

@Mikezumi I wish I could get a pool table from my students. Although I wouldn't have room for it. XD
    **Kareen is such an adorable toddler!

@CravenLestar You hit the nail on the head as always! The Monotone it is, my very first Sim House.

@GraceyManor The pictures of Arthur and Sabrina together are really cute. It's nice that she decided to be his wife, but I'm also worried about Guinevere!

@bekkasan CravenLestat got it, it's one of the starter houses in Sunset Valley! It's great to see Dwight and Lorelei! I've done that case of the missing book. Dwight is very sharp.

@PalmArrow Belinda is really cute! I'm glad you enjoyed seeing your Madison. If you create more sims with just the Base Game let me know. I have both Gavin and David on the Gallery. Now I want to learn how to reset Gavin's skills...

@sassygray5 Thanks! Gavin feels flattered! :) And you're right, Craven did know which house that is.

Happy Simming!!
  • Options

@PalmArrow I guess it is that deep trench look that makes it appear that way. :lol:
    Thanks for commenting!
    Good idea to start, many sites are no longer around. :(
    Belinda is pretty and I like her hair and dress.

@sassygray5 Thanks for the comments. :) It has been awhile since I had a sim play with dragons too so it was time. Sunlit Tides has such beautiful skies and water.

@GraceyManor Beautiful gown! Love the wedding and the crowning ceremony as well. They do make a beautiful couple. Congrats!

@Silverofdreams30 Bummer no one was at the pub, but the mixologist is a handsome fella!!
    Tom looks great!

@CravenLestat Rec'd and saved files. :grin:

@Mikezumi Yea! Toddlers!
    Kareem is a real cutie!
    That looks like a nice painting Keanu is working on.
    Thanks for the comments. :)
    It would be fun to have them all in one pool.
    Shame the PI assignments have been pretty dull so far.
    It was a very romantic massage! :lol:

@sassygray5 Thanks so much for the comments. I do like catching those pretty scenes when I can.

@thuggishsplicer Thanks for the comments. :) I'm glad you are finding some time to play.
  • Options
    AliceAngelisAliceAngelis Posts: 17 Member
    @Mikezumi

I love how there's a bunch of ghosts and vampires in this family and it doesn't even get comment in the summary for the day.
  • Options
    @AliceAngelis Thanks :) There are only humans in my sim family but my main sim, my SS Mikezumi, is in the Daycare Career. They are living in Moonlight Falls which is populated by all kinds of occult sims.
  • Options
    AliceAngelisAliceAngelis Posts: 17 Member
    @Mikezumi Oh, yeah, that explains it. I noticed both the parents seemed to be human, but I forgot about the daycare career, so I wasn't sure how you got all these supernaturals in the younger generation. Occult adoption agency? The daycare thing makes sense, though. Moonlight Falls is my favorite town, too! Which is probably not surprising, since like 80% of my sims are vampires.
  • Options
    AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    Hi Everyone! I'm back! and no, @bekkasan, I was not eaten by a bear lol! Like most vacays, I faced a full work load when I got back from camping with the fams. After catching up I just needed to decompress for a bit and finally bought Monte Vista and after buying it decided to create a new family to play it for a little bit. I present to you my new, temporary, family, Cirque De Romani Thunderbolt - a homage to an old school Romani camp and fair.

BJ9JMOG.jpg

This is them at the summer festival, as they have not raised enough money to fully fund building their own fair just yet but they are close. From left to right we have Rummy Thunderbolt, a budding magician who's stage name is Djinn Rummy (he's a genie, obvs lol.) Next to him is his beautiful fiance, Selina Alenandrovna - a Romani sorcerer mystic and Rummy's assistant :) In the front we have the orphaned Koboyashi twins (teen versions of the breathtaking Noh Koboyashi, my present from the very talented @CravenLestat - with slightly tamer lips as it felt more appropriate for teens lol) - Kiku the aspiring acrobat and Riko a musical prodigy, respectively. Next to Riko is Peaches Lupei and Tiny George Andrei, whom Rummy and Selina met on the road. Peaches is the troupe's mechanic and manager while Tiny George, Peaches best friend since childhood, is a childlike very sweet, talented, charismatic giant teddybear violinist. I probably won't write for this family like I am for Niella and crew, this fam is more just for fun, though of course there's always going to be some sort of narrative to my play choices. I probably will pop between this family and Niella and crew while I explore Monte Vista :) Click the spoiler to see pics of the old style Romani camp I made them, as well as a cpl randoms and bloopers :)

The camp from afar
    qkJNfKU.jpg

Close ups:
    Selina and Rummy's wagon on the left, Tiny George's on the right.
    tSBvqZh.jpg

Selina and Rummy's wagon head on
    czGw4TW.jpg

The twins' wagon
    JnqjUV1.jpg

Tiny George's Wagon on the inside
    DyMhvXN.jpg

Selina and Rummy's "living room" (love seat and dresser) and bedroom in their wagon
    OH7BMBO.jpg

Selina and Rummy's kitchenette and "living room" from inside the bedroom
    nmJiWh6.jpg

The Twins wagon on the inside. Their twin beds are right on the other side of those half walls
    O3aGy31.jpg
    t72Fvba.jpg

Peaches' wagon on the inside, sorry it's a little dark
    1p64WAU.jpg

Rummy fell asleep sitting up and Selina's apparently so terrified of dirty dishes she's got to sleep with her eyes open in case they attack her in her sleep?? :lol::joy:
    FiRuNWZ.jpg

Kiku getting caught being out after curfew. Peaches was NOT happy, but Kiku's too stinkin' cute to punish.
    xdxgQfq.jpg

Riko playing the claw game at the summer festival - I have since improved the lot a bit :) But look how stinkin' cute she is!!!
    8rT8Cgh.jpg
    xc0Mgd5.jpg

I usually run my screenshots through photoshop to lighten the ones necessary, as the screenies always look darker to me than in my game. I didn't do that with these, so sorry if they're a bit dark. That does remind me though - is there a way to lighten up Monte Vista? It just seems so dark to me, even in the summer it's pitch dark out at 6:p.m.

Also, maybe @igazor can answer if there's an NRAAS mod that allows teens to start on showtime careers? I had no idea they couldn't until I made this family, only to find that Kiku couldn't start training at home. :/ I tried to look on the site but it's just so daunting if you have no idea lol.

Anyway, I will be back to Niella's family soon, I just really wanted to give Monte Vista a whirl and have been dying to use my drifter's desire set so :blush:

Will catch up with as many stories as I can tomorrow, it was close to 800 new posts so I don't think I'll be getting back to where I was :lol:
  • Options
    rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    I started my Disney Gen 1 and completely forgot to save before going AFK and lost the first day - plus a lot of their house I built. I ended up moving them to the house next door. It's a two story with plenty of rooms and a finished attic - Maybe if I add a ladder if there's none Frostine will have an attic room instead of a basement room...
    I also replaced Sirena's frugal trait with mean spirited. Much better for the story. I'll play tomorrow hopefully and get a part done at least..
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • Options
    jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    MgLqjgl.jpg
    Ryan plays another ranked chess match and wins. He's now the rank of Apprentice.
    co0x5AC.jpg
    hf6bpIC.jpg
    ku0dBMt.jpg
    Evelyn masters painting while painting a picture of Mona.
    UkKkhVf.jpg
    Evelyn gets a nice tan.
    HOjell8.jpg
    nNCzCGY.jpg
    JJj72Fj.jpg
    1TEndDt.jpg
    The family go to the beach and have a great time.

It's been one week since Outpost 1 was taken and the fighting has certainly lived up to expectations, Alex and his platoon have had at least 4-5 firefights a day, with constant contacts with the Pirates and ambushes and counter attacks and from both sides. His platoon have killed over 30 pirates in the past week, with 3 of those kills being attributed to Alex himself. They've lost no one as of yet. They're pushing further to the East. Tomorrow the biggest attack is planed codenamed Operation Starry Day. The operation will be a simultaneous attack at multiple points, to the South the Pirates head of information will be attacked, in the middle of the Island with mountains their communication system will be destroyed with explosives(Alex's department). While to the North and East an airfield/harbour plus the pirates head city will be attacked by the everyone else. The operation is likely going to have 700 soldiers (400/500 LAR, 200 Special Marine Service) and will hopefully end the Pirate organization once and for all. All 4 points of attack will have major commanders and leaders in them, the soldiers job past their initial goal is to kill or capture them, under no circumstances are they to escape. Alex rests, knowing this will be a large test of his skills.

Z4f2doo.jpg
    Wquyj8z.jpg
    uH6Ozqa.jpg
    NsEu1vO.jpg
    Unaware of what's about to happen Lindsey just works on some date for a meeting, the kids get a bit of a sunburn.
    seXeLg4.jpg
    And on the day of the attack the kids just continue relaxing on the Summer Break, let's hope Alex survives this, if he does then he's guaranteed to go home, if not well he had a good run.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Hey friends. :)

Will get to replies and feedback in the morning, but I HAD to pop on here and share this super-ultra-extreme-awesome Unicorn Horn accessory! :mrgreen:

https://kanoya.tumblr.com/post/102965180925/unicorns-horn-by-kanoya-for-ts3-accessory-has
    (She says it's high poly so just to let you know in case you miss it. :kiss: )

Can y'all tell which save I've been playing around in lately? ;););)

Goodnight and happy simming my friends. <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Mikezumi Thanks for the comments :smile: I want to get more verity of poses soon
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited July 2019

Feedback/Replies

@bekkasan

Beautiful sunset photos of Dwight and his dragon.
    The triplets are all so adorable cute.
    I am sure you will create wonderful sims in the no cc folder.

@PalmArrow

Great looking sim, and I love her clothes.

@AbellaKellaher

Welcome back, I read your update later today and
    come back with feedback then. I am heading out a bit soon.

@Mikezumi

Lol, at grumpy Keanu. That Kareem toddler is
    so incredibly cute. Is that a premade toddler?

@sassygray5

Thank you

@GraceyManor

I think you can ask them at their youtube channel.
    Lovely wedding.

More comments later.

• Options

@DeafSimmer Sweet kiss between Cadence and Shining Armor.
    Twilight Sparkle is adorable.
    Oh dear, is Nebula still having problems....it seems so.

@AbellaKellaher Yaay!! That is such a relief that you were not eaten by a bear. Happy you are back!
    What a great new family to play. The twins are adorable.
    Rummy and Selina make a nice looking couple.
    Peaches and Tiny George look interesting and look forward to more story.
    Peeks under spoiler.
    The camp looks awesome! and so do the trailers.
    I'm not sure about teens and jobs, maybe with the career module from Nraas. I usually let my teens be teens and they don't even have after school classes. :smiley: I do assign teens school at specific buildings that are related to their lifetime wishes though. It might be possible to assign them jobs with MC, intermediate, career (if you have career module in), but not sure if it is blocked because of being teen. I'm not in game to check and getting ready for work as well as posting here. hehe or try the mod @Mikezumi recommended....just saw that... :lol:

@rubyskywalker Bummer about losing the day.

@jonny522 Congrats on Evelyn mastering painting.
    Lovely family pictures at the beach!
    Oh no! Lets hope he does survive. Says a quick prayer to the sim god/goddess of your choice, and the fates that are in my game!

@emorrill Way too high poly for my game.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the comments. :)
    So far I've not even used the folder, my play time is so limited I've been playing the game lately. :smiley:

Have fun simming today!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top