Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @AbellaKellaher I quickly loaded my game to see if I could find anything obvious under the Retuner settings about teens in the Showtime careers but, if they were there, it wasn't obvious. Sorry.

Since I already had my game open, I woke my boys up to take a pic :D
    48322002387_766db7204c_o.jpg
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Mikezumi , how perfect that Shannon rolled the wish to meet a vampire when there was a tiny, cute vampire nearby! :)
    Lovely portrait of River and Keanu!

@CravenLestat , you keep undermining my efforts to stop downloading patterns! I will have to download at least one. They're beautiful!

@AbellaKellaher , I love both your build and your sims! The interiors of the wagons are especially beautiful.

@jonny522 , I like the pictures of your household enjoying the beach!

@bekkasan , love the picture of the dragon in flight and of the triplets playing together!
  • Options
    sassygray5sassygray5 Posts: 546 Member
    @DeafSimmer Cadence and Shining Armor look very nice together :smile:

@AbellaKellaher Welcome back and nice to meet you :smile: Wow I love your family and their circus lot! That is such a unique way to play and a really cool story. Really nice color scheme you used for the circus tents - it looks legit. All of your Sims are really cute as well.

@jonny522 Nice update. I like the photos of the family at the beach. Poor Alex I hope he rejoins his family :disappointed:

@emorrill Ooh that is a cool unicorn horn!

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    19B

Simon felt disappointed. He had hoped to see Humara but now she was sick as well and they had arranged to meet the following afternoon. Panic now sank in and Simon decided to text her as well.

'Have you told Simon yet?' Megan asked Tammy away from the counter while Simon was sending the text on his phone.
    'I don't know if I want to,' said Tammy 'I think that he might be worried,'
    'I know,' said Megan 'but it is funny how Nick and Humara are both off sick after they went out last night,'

67653818_10156451692976497_2043877612207472640_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQl2-JcJvyMKZ7TWS7Q6BQTsmJAHr8fAMD8XSYnybjt7jYp9pwjC8Sy6BW_ns9pthoa3onS1N5g3uLF4BQMz0lMq&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=919f4ac5512ff6c812d124adb470bd96&oe=5DA64D53[img][/img]

Jamie who was also working had overheard their conversation and asked who Nick and Humara had been out with.

'They went out with Anna and a guy that Anna knows,' said Tammy 'She did invite me but I told her that I would not go out when I have to be hear the next day.

Jamie also seemed annoyed as he had always liked Anna and was curious to who it was that she had met up with. Simon soon got a text back from Humara who told him that she was off that day but should be okay to come in the next day. Simon then asked her if they were still free to meet the following evening but Humara told him that she would let him know. Simon's heart dropped. She seemed to be perfectly fine to decide to come back in the next day but was now not sure about meeting him? Jamie could tell that he seemed annoyed so came to the counter to see what was going on and Simon explained the situation to him.

'Well at least you will see her here tomorrow?' Jamie said 'maybe you could talk to her then?'
    'I guess I will have to see how she is tomorrow,' said Simon.

He waited around during the rest of the morning break and then headed back home feeling disappointed. Before the previous weekend Humara would always be keen to see him but now she was acting different. Was Nick something to do with it? It then crossed his mind that Nick was also off sick. Was it possible that Nick and Humara had met up the previous night? Simon had been texting her the night before and she had told him that she was at home all evening. Of course they had met up although Simon did not know that yet but he knew that something was not right and he would spend the rest of the day feeling anxious.

66399957_10156454118156497_8151000608069910528_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQkEKM0OgNTSDj8QfYyWOVYm_-MSlVVTPGEuLnjrI9TpN0wFNRa_rG9IccliYUdWxu-i9oZ5LyRPGYXRniHllIPz&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=1b8edef5cc905997aac8aa49a8d4edda&oe=5DA24BEC

67446913_10156454118126497_1537049257708617728_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQlzJgCRcwihoEyuelcVMpRTPTYYyIKe-8mh3g_HWDjd46gfwtpIueGkjN5OUafpge_zRdBd5EcJsar4MIHlBWk1&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=3ee60dfe10d4aae4e1a04ce258574027&oe=5DA8A85B

67282373_10156454118141497_7233027107478044672_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQkKIOSfaGnFgbmIsV9QhrLwXnvtD5vwNjONTCggUQ7sZYckk7ah6XlzxDyvDneJUq-YNFe9i3g9djtROA7DDl0v&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=fc43c4b6b42c657d9913ca62932d4211&oe=5DADDE86
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member

Today's update

[img][/img]8BR3V3p.jpg

[img][/img]8ZSvMt0.jpg

[img][/img]HDkVAB6.jpg

Tanya had a party so I could invite Tom and add him to the same house.

[img][/img]itPtrHi.jpg

Before I added him, she had to go all the way over town to greet him.

[img][/img]vE08jno.jpg

photo fail

[img][/img]rnH18IH.jpg

Both of them had hearts

[img][/img]DCENGP6.jpg

This photo was better

[img][/img]jioxibv.jpg

Arriving home, they forgot Tanya had a party so everyone had left.

All for now

• Options
    edited July 2019
    @AbellaKellaher

Lovely builds, you have great building talents.
    The sims all look cool as well.
  • Options
    @CravenLestat , Tamsin says hello and thank you for the pattern!

h0n59q4.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Good nelly I have fallen behind again. 4 pages. :confounded:
    For the past couple of days in my downtime I've been checking out my Ponyville save, making sure it's ok and replacing any items I removed from my game with new ones, AND giving my Pony sims new makeovers with all the righteous CC I have now as compared to 4 years ago! :p
    Then I had to go into my Praaven save to purge some CC there as different CC's are conflicting with each other so some won't show up and it's driving me batty! :confounded: It's moments like these where I find myself questioning Delphy's Dashboard as I've ALWAYS used that to check any CC I place in my game (trusted it) and it says no CC is conflicting with other CC, yet...it is. *sigh*
    Really it could just be the custom world itself causing issues, I really don't know. It's a doozy trying to figure out. But anyhoo, time for comments:

@Silverofdreams30 It WOULD be fun to watch Sims 3 sims doing Marco Polo in the pool. :blush: It was cute in Sims 2.
    Hello Bertram. :love:
    LOL to that lady riding that horse in that dress. :lol: I like your makeover much better!
    OMGosh those pictures of Snow White and the horse ball, adorable! <3
    ----
    Aww you played with MLP's as a kid? <3 I didn't have any in my childhood...I think they were too expensive for my parents to get me being from a family of 7 kids. :(
    Yw. Enjoy the cribs. :blush:

@bekkasan No updates yet, so sorry sweet lady. :disappointed: (But glad you liked my Ponyville chapter highlight. :blush: ) It's been nuts lately...then the perfectionist in me wants to fix all the CC issues in Praaven (can't stop thinking about it) and then the Pony geek side of me wants to check out Ponyville and fix it up. :p I did check on LJS and fixed their roommate issue :kissing_heart: and felt the need to get back to their story so I will when I'm able. Promise. <3
    ----
    That kissing moment between Twilight and Flash was honestly the most romantic one I'd ever written at the time (Big Mac and Luna's were pretty close ;) ). Now nothing tops Sam and Emma's big kiss! :mrgreen:
    Did you notice that Flash's car is the same as Sam's car? :blush: Hee hee!

@king_of_simcity7 It's been SO busy on my end and I still haven't made it to your story thread. :cry: I haven't even made it to a fellow simmer's blog whose story I LOVE lately because I've been so busy! I've made it a goal to read yours today and see what kind of drama is going on. ;) And make comments.

@sassygray5 Sorry if I spelled gray wrong and that's how you didn't get my tag. :( I get that and "grey" mixed up ALL the time. :confounded:
    Anyhoo, I understand the CC merged thing so thanks for sending me some links. <3
    Thanks for the sweet compliments on my Ponyville chapter highlight. :)
    ----
    Aubrey's face there. :joy:
    Omgosh Omgosh I LOVE wintery pics and this one is now on my list of favorites! :star:
    48311776387_c0df6d5dfc_h.jpg
    There's a llama butt tattoo given during a bad makeover? :joy: Well I sure learned something new!
    RIP Heather. :cry: Leaving behind 4 kids....

@AliceAngelis Welcome to the thread! :smiley:

@GraceyManor Oh Sean Connery is WAY too old for me too. :lol: But yeah, he's the first "old" celebrity that I ever called Foxy! :love:
    It killed me when
    He saw Guinevere and Lancelot kissing.
    ^Yeeeeah, that was one heart-wrenching moment! Very well captured and the way Sean acted that out was perfection! :star:

@CravenLestat Nice to see you back, and creating patterns. :blush:

@Mikezumi Which world are you playing this save in again? Just curious. :p
    Oh MY this looks disturbing! :lol:
    48270763992_9a2ed1de40_o.jpg
    I've had sims wade into the water before changing into swimwear too. It makes me chuckle. :blush:
    Darn that Abel aged up and doesn't look cute anymore. :lol:
    It's not realistic that one of the active sims always gets voted King or Queen of Prom but it makes sense to me when I compare my sims to the townies ;)
    ^Well, when you put it that way. ;);)
    ----
    Ooof :grimace: Wilhemina nekkid...NOT a good sight!
    Yeah one of many reasons I won't add Supernatural to my game, is the way the werewolves eat! :grimace: That would gross me out too much. It's funny how different we all are. ;)

@jonny522 Let me just say that if hubby/dad is away for a while or deployed...that can cause absent-mindedness on everyone. :cry: I'm glad Lindsey understands that and comforts her daughter over the fire instead of getting really angry. <3
    his boss SMOA Robbins warns A squadron that this will be the heaviest fighting they're likely to engage in in the whole campaign, Alex is in for a bumpy ride.
    ^Goodness that doesn't sound good. :worried:
    I do have to say that I'm thankful for the things my hubby didn't tell me while he was deployed, or I would've been a nervous wreck even more than I was during that time. :cry:
    Poor kiddos...they always take the absence very hard.
    ----
    I think it's messed up when someone breaks up with someone on Love Day... :unamused:
    Lindsey looks transparent in that last photo. :p
    Whew you sure know how to write the realities of military life and how it affects the family. Great job! :star:

@thuggishsplicer GREAT remake of the Monotone! :smiley:
    Nice to see you in Sim form again. ;)
    Palm did a great job creating Madison. :star: I can see she's well endowed. :lol:
    So your boyfriend wears flip flops everywhere? :lol: I do too in the Summer. :p (Sure can't during the snowy months here. :flushed: )
    Enjoyed your update! :grin:

Gotta stop here to help daughter with some stuff. (At the Cowboy and the Mermaid. :) )

Happy Simming friends. :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @emorrill

Yeah, I had quite a lot of " My little ponies" as a child, I only had
    two older brothers and they never were interested in that.
    I gave them away to one of my nieces when she was four,
    she is now soon 11.
  • Options

One more update

[img][/img]MxIXLJx.jpg

[img][/img]f1VhDEk.jpg

Appaloosa scenery

[img][/img]GlZmfnk.jpg

[img][/img]dVv895K.jpg

Tanya took Snow White for a ride

[img][/img]zg3DInk.jpg

Tom had a nap ( They are just housemates right now)

[img][/img]tkhFEJ2.jpg

[img][/img]JShD0xI.jpg

[img][/img]Rx5UiiW.jpg

He also watched TV.

[img][/img]TuT8Yv4.jpg

[img][/img]B8UGAmS.jpg

photos

All for today

Good night

• Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    67322766_339662323624693_1821951463702659072_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQllzBiOiZraikUlbuTOOr19pnqtkNPBXiOUpeUltwmfeOqOJjlOFpvkUWolueClxck&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=07144ac54bb21e9e8f4f687d0f4c9d27&oe=5DBBA281
    Arthur and his new Queen.

67069320_339662346958024_9158871158601285632_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQmrQlNEcYYAbM8SjcXINzVqkIOb2cjGJWAerNA3YJOm4mRzewmJ3VMVqzSPzAJKuyc&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=f63ff285af48042e1ac725f79255f23e&oe=5DA5421F
    I just love the way he looks at her.XD

67136425_339662440291348_5845649711914024960_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQmsb2nSIVJC6Hl_L1MUEeM1M3oyMBz_zn5C4ADAHccDuMiHrgqIDtZDJK7NWml8vb4&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=c2b0add267a1c069107e952f9b61b41c&oe=5DB55458
    Dancing to the song "For the dancing and the dreaming."

64822726_339662580291334_1829489921581121536_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQmwrAs6QQl0lW0ByLoOuhRmVcX3Bmo9UqIapyNcL8-0G2uUY0fM1Rue1PrhzRcaMuI&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=0533d6128b6f0849d6648248caa6a019&oe=5DA0B310
    And just a random shot.XD
  • Options
    Comments continued:

@bekkasan Dragon egg! :smiley: They are so cute! I gave one to my Twilight Sparkle sim to act as Spike:
    latest?cb=20120320223950
    OMGosh THIS photo! :astonished::love:
    48292784127_b34fa69c27_b.jpg
    I love the way you capture sweet family moments. <3
    Gorgeous pics of Lorelei under the sea. :star: Cute that she was being considerate of KoolAid's feelings now that Kanth is here. :blush:
    ----
    Another chapter! Woot! :smiley:
    Dwight looks so adorable with his mangifying glass there. :love:
    she admits that she wanted to see a real detective at work so she made up the story about the missing book.
    ^I think she really just wanted to see sexy Dwight in action and catch glimpses of his lovely tushy while he's investigating. :smirk::lol:
    Looks like Dwight is spitting out some of that salt he's shaking over the fish! :lol:
    Aww! It's so adorable listening to little kids play. <3 Even when L is playing and using her imagination I just smile and can't help thinking how much she's like me. :blush:
    So what special magical abilities does Kanth have? :) The last dragon I played with could summon my sim's friends to their house!
    *gasp* You caught him swooping in flight over the light of the setting sun! NICE shot! :star:
    I could never understand how martial artists break boards and bricks without breaking their hand! :grimace:
    Wow so Lorelei kicked Dwight's butt twice huh? ;) I bet that turned him on more than he was disappointed about it. :smirk:
    Sorry I'm being really silly. :p
    Cute sparring pics and I loved these updates! <3
    ----
    Yeah when the creator mentioned the horn being very high poly, I immediately thought of your game <3 and how you probably wouldn't be able to enjoy it. :cry: I'm sorry...

@GraceyManor Nice purple hair and beard that peasant guy has in the first wedding picture. :lol: Made me think of one of my pony sims. And it would appear Merlin and another old guy find this ceremony boring with their yawning. :lol: (Gotta love sims right? ;) )
    Sabrina's dress is gorgeous! ;)<3
    Such cute wedding vows. They sounded very...medieval. :blush:
    Oh I do hope Sabrina won't succumb to Lancelot's flirting and stay true to Arthur. <3

@Silverofdreams30 Tanya the party girl. :smirk:
    That bouncer not only looks mad, but like she's whispering something into a microphone ear piece. :lol:
    Hey Snow White. <3
    ----
    I think Tom would be worth going all the way around town to meet. :smirk: But yeah I get the struggle. ;)
    ----
    My husband's sisters had My Little Ponies and he would send his dinosaurs over to devour them. :joy: Needless to say they didn't like him doing that. :p
    ----
    Nice shots of Tanya riding Snow White. :)
    Hellloooo
    zg3DInk.jpg
    :love:

@PalmArrow Welcome to the wonderful world that is CAS CC! :mrgreen: I understand not wanting to change the appearance of any of your existing sims. <3 There's tons of new hairstyles to be had! :smiley: If you haven't found this Retexture catalog all these hairs are great, safe, and worth saving:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qBa59yKIUPuzGJS8KJ7s7IHLxaOZkNChK_pK4PLUI3o/edit#gid=0
    Anyway, Belinda is a very pretty sim. :star:

@Mikezumi Lol! Zumi be like, "Oh GAD! You're leaving ME to take care of your child's poopy diaper!? :confounded: No consideration..."
    I feel her and that's why I sympathize with her. :pensive: I babysat for many years before getting married.
    At least she and Shannon bonded with him after his stank was gone! :lol:
    Aww, he does look cute in the toy box there. :)
    Yup you get on that homework Sunshine before you break something! :unamused::lol:
    Thanks for the sweet comments. <3
    Oh thank GOODNESS Zumi and Shannon won't have to deal with Sunshine anymore... :star:

@DeafSimmer AH! Look at that adorable picture of Cadance kissing Shining Armor! :smiley: Love!!!
    You picked out similar hairs that I chose for my Twilight and Shining Armor too. ;)
    Fantastic job with the hair colorings on your Pony sims by the way. :star:
    Let's just say that Luna comes to her in dreams from time to time.
    ^ :smirk:
    I really enjoyed most of the EG movies. :) Rainbow Rocks is my absolute favorite! :smiley: The music is great!
    ----
    Yup! Dorking around in Ponyville again! :mrgreen: I'm gonna share some pics with that horn later in this post...

@AbellaKellaher Welcome back! :grin:
    "Cirque De Romani Thunderbolt" Love it! And great posing you did there.
    I feel a song coming on...forgive me, but I think you'll like it. :blush: The camp is perfection! :star:

@jonny522 Hope you're getting my tags... :confused:
    Another battle...glad they haven't lost one of their own. Hope the plan takes out the Pirates once and for all! I don't want the family to lose Alex. :cry:
    let's hope Alex survives this, if he does then he's guaranteed to go home, if not well he had a good run.
    ^Oh man that's causing me to feel even more nervous! :worried:
    ;)

Alrighty! So I wanted to share a few pics with y'all of me trying out the Unicorn Horn accessory on my Twilight Sparkle sim. :grin:

Reminder picture of how she looks in the show:

twilight-sparkle.png

I was very happy to read that the horn is compatible with the hat sliders because that makes things MUCH easier when fitting it on your sim (especially when they have CC hair...). I'm also super glad that the horn can be recolored! :smiley:

In the case of Twilight where I like her to wear her crown as well (For Everyday and Formal wear), I had to use MC to allow "multiple accessories per location."

I forgot that this BEO crown is ALSO compatible with the hat sliders so...maneuvering the horn to get it to look like it's attached to Twilight's head with the crown moving along with it was kind of a pain. :confused: But I managed to get them to both work together and look fantastic! :star:

Unicorn-horn-Twi-1.jpg

:smiley:

Unicorn-horn-Twi-2.jpg

Isn't it cute!? :blush: I love it! I mean, I know this isn't everyone's cup of tea, but it adds a little more realism to my Pony sims and.....people wear unicorn horn headbands ALL the time these days so it's not so odd looking right? :p
    (I will opt out of adding wings to my Pegasus sims because #1 there's not any wings out there that fit the style and #2 there might be bad clipping and I kinda want to keep them looking mostly like people in this story. ;) )

Next I moved on to her other outfits to attach the horn. :)

Since this extravagant crown is NOT compatible with the hat sliders, all was well adding the horn and tweaking it. :blush:
    (I forgot how I did up her formal princess dress and was reminded of how much I LOVE it! :mrgreen: )

Unicorn-horn-Twi-3.jpg

Dang she blinked! :grimace: vvv

Unicorn-horn-Twi-4.jpg

Lastly here's a LIVE mode shot. :)

Unicorn-horn-Twi-5.jpg

*squeeeeee* OMGosh I just love it!!! <3

:mrgreen:

I can't wait to try the horn on the Royal Pony sisters, Princess Cadance, and even Rarity! :smiley:
    They get first dibs and then I will add it to other unicorn pony sims later.

Happy Simming my friends. :)
  • Options
    @king_of_simcity , I like your last three shots of Simon on the bench, with the camera moving away from him!

@emorrill , thank you for the link to the catalogue! There is so much to choose from!
    Twilight looks magnificent with the unicorn horn and the crown! And she is beautiful even without them.

@Silverofdreams30 , Tom is cute! I love the picture of him sleeping.
  • Options
    @emorrill
    I didn't know MC could do that! How do you do it?
  • Options
    @emorrill Most of the story updates would be pretty much the same as shared here but things will get more interesting again soon :smile:

@PalmArrow I have used that area for worried Sims a few times before. It might feature a few times again soon! :no_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Anyway a quick setup to add the boardwalk into Simbourne. It takes a long time to save so i need to be careful but taking pictures is not a problem so i will look forward to featuring it. It is a temp save and a removed a hotel on a 34x34 lot to fit it in.

I cannot wait to get tuck in and take pictures for the story! :smiley:

67509029_10156454773666497_4797480943533162496_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQnKR7gPailGMvQm_FLXgKnl4PKilNXzpbZ19qpaK1LzrvSzVaB3yIlcdeUVAdBXT9YfV8JMGCN7UQQRss2Y4781&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=7f05e58dbf501f576d245b67ea81719a&oe=5DBBAD33

67268907_10156454773771497_8746863935262556160_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQlS7jBe8IcOZmmMCMdAQNZ-qj5J-DKaSPe4UOSGQkm0FxtzTsS48p_wlLMm8AXcB35pFBPQ9mfRRp2Al046Y5C9&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=81bc0463bcb4a5f572242967dcd77355&oe=5DAC1D1B

67313408_10156454773806497_5488187396413456384_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQkr6dWgsBJduwldGLbip-ogCq7miVGd03Rt-HjKHECGAhXrZVn8AgYd9eliCyfzPrcabYNFD3R3_UAmnyygrZZ5&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=9be6dee41283c06c8e524ef860bfedd9&oe=5DAE97A8

I think that the 'whole group' might be going but of course Simon will be a bit later than everyone else. Will he have a good time with Humara or will Nick be following her around?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @emorrill
    I didn't know MC could do that! How do you do it?

Click on Sim: Nraas/master controller/settings/CAS
    From there you can set multiple accessories per location to TRUE.

I would also highly recommend while you're there to set clothes, hats, and accessories in compact form as CAS moves much faster that way. ;) Set those to TRUE as well.
    Try it out and see how you like the items being in compact form. You'll be amazed how much quicker you can get to clothing items!! :smiley: You won't see the other styles of the clothing, but you can find them when you do "create a style." If you don't like it you can always set it back to FALSE. No biggie.
    Enjoy. :blush:
  • Options
    @PalmArrow & @DeafSimmer Aww, thank you both! :heart:
  • Options
    @Mikezumi Nice picture of the boys :smile:

@Silverofdreams30 Nice update :smile: Good looking Sims as usual :smile:

@PalmArrow Cute use of the pattern :smile:

@GraceyManor Beautiful wedding pictures :smile:

@emorrill Good work with the horn and the crown :smile: Nice CC hair as well :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    The family enjoyed waffles for breakfast :)
    48289142831_947fa4160a_o.jpg
    Shannon and Mikezumi did the gardening while Keanu painted. He didn't have a waking wish so I had him work on his wish to paint a masterpiece, rolled when he mastered painting the day before.
    48289142446_12b9ac6839_o.jpg
    48289246472_47935e2552_o.jpg
    Mikezumi, who isn't a green thumb, cried over a dead plant! :D
    48289142121_fc7018b296_o.jpg
    Shannon's waking wish was to play a game with Mikezumi :)
    48289246307_f5f56a285f_o.jpg
    Kareem and Hugh came again as well as a new toddler, Jermaine Van Gould.
    48289141301_29108f2a28_o.jpg
    Jermaine got a makeover after his father, Tristan, dropped him off.
    48289141051_00dc157c95_o.jpg
    What's with the hearts? :# They have never spoken! :#
    48289140901_974f65daf8_o.jpg
    Shannon picked up Jermaine to take him into the play room while Mikezumi collected Hugh. Kareem crawled there on his own.
    48289140726_7fa18ef9f6_o.jpg
    Shannon started teaching Jermaine how to talk while Mikezumi taught Hugh how to walk.
    48289245287_4cd6785ae6_o.jpg
    48289244692_a0d2747b4a_o.jpg
    Kareem was happy to play on his own while the other kids were learning their toddler skills :)
    48289244912_c52827919d_o.jpg
    Jermaine played with a toy for a while before Mikezumi finished off his talking lesson and Shannon got started on teaching Kareem how to talk :)
    48289244527_f54aa18824_o.jpg
    48289139451_44167f81d3_o.jpg
    The kids play when their needs are met and are having a break from skilling :)
    48289244057_7e54f74877_o.jpg
    48289139056_e422c67fd3_o.jpg
  • Options
    Page 3588

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the nice comments :)
    Keanu's favourite colour is red but I gave him green pajamas so he would match his parents :)
    Looks like Tanya had fun at the Summer Festival :)
    She looks happy skating with Bertram :)
    Nice edit!
    Cute pics of Snow playing :)

@emorrill It's unfortunate that sometimes we need to learn the hard way but at least you were able to work out the order of your pics from your Facebook account :)

@king_of_simcity7 Sounds like Nick is obsessed with Humara!
    I guess Simon should have committed himself to Humara because she's doing nothing wrong if she's technically single.
    Nice recap of your story :)

@emorrill Your Ponyville sims are certainly colourful :)
    Lovely car!
    What a sweet romance :)

@sassygray5 Thank you :) My sims will watch the stars several times in a row if I don't stop them! They start as soon as the sun goes down! :D
    Aubrey's absent minded expression is a hoot!
    Lovely snowy scenes :)
    Congrats to Dominik on getting a full scholarship. Keanu got one too :)
    Sorry about the passing of Heather.

@bekkasan Thanks for the nice comments :)
    It seems that Daycare kids need more food than active sims. My active sims only need breakfast and dinner and are never hungry and the Daycare kids shouldn't be either because they are being fed perfect meals which last longer.

@AliceAngelis I hope your sim doesn't drink the town dry ;)

@GraceyManor Thanks. Good luck with your move.

@CravenLestat Gorgeous patterns and video as always :)
  • Options
    Mikezumi even gets some time to unwind :)
    48289138866_a1355aae75_o.jpg
    Mikezumi potty trained Jermaine :)
    48289243487_0c57c13479_o.jpg
    Keanu did his homework when he got home from school.
    48289243337_2fc929e0ca_o.jpg
    The toddlers seem to need a bottle every couple of hours!
    48289243192_d9f857ceda_o.jpg
    Jeanna Sumari was the first child to arrive and went straight for the see saw. I had Mikezumi go out to tell her to do her homework.
    48289243052_076f2afb97_o.jpg
    I have a new problem child, Jaime Van Gould. Mikezumi got to him before he got to the bathroom!
    48289137956_37b0dd1d70_o.jpg
    While Mikezumi was busy with the children, Keanu and Shannon helped out with the toddlers.
    48289137781_c998b17a3a_o.jpg
    48289137606_036659369b_o.jpg
    Keanu came over to joke with his mother :)
    48289242367_a5a7c3fb12_o.jpg
    Jermaine escaped the play room to watch TV with Shannon.
    48289137356_d5e2cb3187_o.jpg
    Keanu took care of Hugh's social needs :)
    48289137196_7e4f7feec7_o.jpg
    Abel finally arrived and got started on his homework. He aged up to teen later that night :)
    48289136901_fa5df67d00_o.jpg
    I got a popup that Kareem's parents would be late. The family ate while the others were being picked up.
    48289136581_2717ac5963_o.jpg
    Shannon and Mikezumi watched the stars before bed :)
    48289241062_d81b0ecb72_o.jpg
  • Options
    What are the best sites for hairstyles? I'm getting ready to start a new save and I made a separate sims 3 folder for it so I don't have all the mods and CC furniture.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top