Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Comments

• Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    I don't think so... @lovesstorms do you know? :p
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Random question: Tamela (aka Lo) doesn't know who texted her either, right?

Correct
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Interesting 🤔
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Oh I forgot to mention. Nocturne 's helper was Fabio in disguise :p

....HOW?? :O
  • Options
    I just changed his hair, beard and clothes ;)
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Yo I just got my five year badge on the forum which means I’ve also known Lo for almost five years. Had to stick that somewhere. Time is wild.
  • Options
    Yo I just got my five year badge on the forum which means I’ve also known Lo for almost five years. Had to stick that somewhere. Time is wild.

I relate to that last sentence very much :p

And jeez. Now I'm feeling old cuz I think I've known Jake and Haylo for nearly a decade now. :o
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Turner wrote: »

And jeez. Now I'm feeling old cuz I think I've known Jake and Haylo for nearly a decade now. :o

Lol I was gonna say the same thing. Oof. Been here for so long XD
  • Options
    I just changed his hair, beard and clothes ;)

He looks completely different. Wow.
  • Options
    No more ADRE'S past this point, please.
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »

Seriously. Who would have thunk we'd still be here after all this time? :p

I always forget how we first ran into each other. Before Dagger Island right XD
    Must've been some reality show.
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

I saw some survivor show XD and you were on it and I saw your Dagger Island thread.

We need a revamp of that glorious show/story XD
  • Options
    >

I saw some survivor show XD and you were on it and I saw your Dagger Island thread.

Hmm... Sounds about right. There's been like a million and a half survivor and bb shows over the decade. It might've actually been Mojo's survivor, I think that was the first well produced show I saw on here. And JPS's Amazing Race was before my time as well.

I'll give you the story rights. XD You can write the sequel! Lol.
    I sometimes wanna write an interactive murder mystery on here but people like Smarties and Twiddle beat me to the punch and I don't think my quality would be as good.
    ...then again their shows have been discontinued. :o so there's a vacancy
  • Options
    masuloimasuloi Posts: 66 Member
    This is really cool! Keep it up 🦋
    88e00f9777fc8e9e0e1a609abcd94289.gif
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    >

Hmm... Sounds about right. There's been like a million and a half survivor and bb shows over the decade. It might've actually been Mojo's survivor, I think that was the first well produced show I saw on here. And JPS's Amazing Race was before my time as well.

I'll give you the story rights. XD You can write the sequel! Lol.
    I sometimes wanna write an interactive murder mystery on here but people like Smarties and Twiddle beat me to the punch and I don't think my quality would be as good.
    ...then again their shows have been discontinued. :o so there's a vacancy

I'd say go for it Turner, Some variety in the shows would be great and while BB/Survivor are great formats something a tad more unorthodox would be refreshing.

Besides, I'm biased towards murder mysteries, They are my secret passion. :D

Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

Congrats! :)

Blimey, I dare not look at my badges, They'll remind me of how much older I'm getting. :D

And yeah Time flies, Looking back, I've been around almost as long as Turner, Haylo, Jake etc. just in a different part of the forum, If I'd have known about reality shows back then I'd probably have met you all sooner. None of the ones that I knew when I first joined are active anymore, Well except Lala of course, It's Mafia and such over in GG that first got me on to the forums.

It's like that where I work, The one Drama class I've been teaching the kids since they were 8-9 years old, One of them is 18 this year. :p
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    edited March 2019

I'll be getting my 10th anniversary badge in a few months, but I've only been part of this community for 2 years. :D During the middle of TS3's run, I stopped visiting the forums. And I never hung out in the same places as the interactive community guys.
    masuloi wrote: »

Hello! 👋🏽
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    I'm 7 years on the forums, but first it was just to register the games. And then 1 day I started browsing the forums and read the stories. Do one or two of my own. Then I start reading some reality shows. I think Smarties Locomotive was the first one that I've read. Yanyan 's survivor was the first one I participate. I didn't even know how to upload sims :s
  • Options
    The first Mole I've read was the one with Evarrine. I really thought she was the mole. ;)
  • Options
    The first Mole I've read was the one with Evarrine. I really thought she was the mole. ;)

Yeah, I had suspected her too

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    ... My first readalong Mole was in fact @Skelda's Mole, which he played with real-life people doing quizzes. Dahl was on it too. :)

I discovered Turner's Mole when he commented on Skelda's thread.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    I don't think I ever see it or read it :|
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    I don't think I ever see it or read it :|

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/642959/the-sims-3-mole-finale-is-up-d/p1
    Voilá, Leentje-Lief. ;) Or Viola, as Turner put it on that thread. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    masuloi wrote: »

Hey there! Thank you very much! :) what do you like to go by on these forums?
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Random question: Tamela (aka Lo) doesn't know who texted her either, right?

Nope. No idea.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories