Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    But then there was the telephone drawing mission... :joy:

I was still in the game then, huh :joy:

SourImmaculateCob-size_restricted.gif

Hmm-ception! 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
    Banner.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member

......PATRICK STAR. :joy::joy:
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    Yeah, that was funny... :p
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Turner wrote: »

Indigo: :rage: *stands there and prepares the side B attack of Pirahna Plant*
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »

Linda: *launches a projective at Pirahna Plant while they prepare their side B*
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited February 2019
    x_MG_x wrote: »

Ben: *Dresses as Isabelle and picks up the projective and throws it at Linda*
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

:joy:

I am now actually going to make a drawing of this.
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Oui, oui, ze great Artie Stique 'az found 'er muse
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    edited February 2019
    Awesome! That was fast :smiley:
    HUGE thank you to Alleen, for taking every single one of those screenshots for me. Literally couldn't have done the ep without you, haha. So thank you :blush:
    edited February 2019

:joy:

I am now actually going to make a drawing of this.

I'm waiting :joy: It's gonna be beautiful, I can tell already :p
    edited February 2019
    Aww.... :smiley: It was fun taking the pictures and as always you did awesome putting everything together!
    The Gov is getting spicy with everyone :D

Tamela is Peach. That makes a lot of sense :D

Nocturne is alive??? :0 Looks like Grey was no match for her

Oh. That was awkward. Maybe Tamela still has to sort her feelings out

KT!!! :smiley: And she's our host during this leg

Amazing job as always, Turner. :) I hope I don't get sent home during the holiday like last season
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    edited February 2019

Amazing job as always, Turner. :) I hope I don't get sent home during the holiday like last season

Well, that might explain why Grey has been released from jail, if the crime he's commited has been undone XD
    I've been reading some emails from last season for memories' sake, and I stumbled on a chain where Turner and I discussed a potential showmance for Pacco. Turner mentioned there that Tamela is straight, so I'm afraid it won't work out between the two romantically.
    :(

Nah - that's obviously Morgan in disguise. The real KT! is forgiving and wouldn't enact revenge on a misunderstanding like that. ;)

I hope neither. It'd be epic if Fabio out of all would either be the winner or the Mole this season XD
    Imagine: the biggest joke of the franchise becoming the best of the best! :joy: (if that happens Beau should appear in the finale. See what happens ;) )
    Banner.png
    Which personal quiz questions have I used again, just to double-check: favorite number and season, right?

I'll have to make more once I use those ones up.

Speaking of the quiz, I'll post that tomorrow. The only people exempt are Lo & Alleen (for winning the Amazing Race mission).

Well, that might explain why Grey has been released from jail, if the crime he's commited has been undone XD
    I've been reading some emails from last season for memories' sake, and I stumbled on a chain where Turner and I discussed a potential showmance for Pacco. Turner mentioned there that Tamela is straight, so I'm afraid it won't work out between the two romantically.

Nah - that's obviously Morgan in disguise. The real KT! is forgiving and wouldn't enact revenge on a misunderstanding like that. ;)

I hope neither. It'd be epic if Fabio out of all would either be the winner or the Mole this season XD
    Imagine: the biggest joke of the franchise becoming the best of the best! :joy: (if that happens Beau should appear in the finale. See what happens ;) )
    Morgan as KT would be amazing. :joy:

Also, spaghetti is straight too...until it gets wet/hot ;)

Yan The Cameraman: That...was very sexual... Thanks for ruining Spaghetti for me...
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

Best quote all month. :lol:

It's even better out of context :joy:

Yan The Cameraman: That...was very sexual... Thanks for ruining Spaghetti for me...

Imma see Spaghetti in a whole new light now, for da rest of mah life XD

Best quote all month. :lol:

It's even better out of context :joy:

I'm reminded of Sausage Party now :neutral:
    Banner.png
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited February 2019

I didn't expect Nocturne to show-up again. I thought she was killed off for real.

Linda: "...and now this?! Wonder who the Bowser is in this metaphor..."

Bowser is the head of Nintendo of America now, so I guess Turner is Bowser in this scenario since he is the head of the Mole.

Well, it is about time for Kaitlyn to confess her feelings towards Tamela.
    Post edited by x_MG_x on
    BTW, call me Jake.

I didn't expect Nocturne to show-up again. I thought she was killed off for real.

Linda: "...and now this?! Wonder who the Bowser is in this metaphor..."

Bowser is the head of Nintendo of America now, so I guess Turner is Bowser in this scenario since he is the head of the Mole.

Well, it is about for Kaitlyn to confess her feelings towards Tamela.
    Aww... I really feel sorry for Kaitlin :'(
    I guess you guys never saw that quote on the internet before :joy:

Just before we find Tamela... ;)

tenor-3.gif