Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Comments

• Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited February 2019
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Is she at the:
    Princess Tower, Dubai?!

e444ddc183cf6105391247a747d548b5.jpg
    071302princess_tower_4.jpg

PRINCESS TOWER IS CORRECT!

83152484_CP_photo.jpeg

Lo be like:
    17-1476703528-shutterstock-356712797.jpg
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Okay, I think my guesses are up!

Yeah, your guesses were up, but you were correct as well. :)
  • Options
    :O Cool to see this going again.

*waves*
  • Options
    2 texts were made to Lo, each costing the group $25.

Because Lo was successfully rescued in time, $150 will be added to the pot!
  • Options

This was Lo's information for the second half of the mission:

SIGHT:
    1) In order to get you through the front door, they temporarily remove your blindfold to avoid suspicion by security. You look up just in time to see this:
    2r60jmg.jpg

2) You pass through what appears to be a lobby. This is what you see before taken directly to an elevator and then re-blindfolded:
    4377_large.jpg

3) You are taken through a series of doors, and eventually led into a room. You sit and wait for long stretches at a time, unable to see a thing. You know you need more information to send back to the group, so you decide to fake another panic attack, this time insisting you need fresh air. One of your captors leads you to a balcony, and you thrust off your blindfold to see this view:
    1361707877_mod_1.jpg

SOUND:
    1) While in the lobby, you hear the front desk lady give a key card to one of your captors and say,
    "I hope you enjoy the Penthouse, sir."
    2) While in the elevator, you hear the following argument from your captors as you hear the elevator door close behind you:
    "Well, that was easier than expected!" *you hear a beep as he presses an elevator button*
    "No, it's not on the top floor."
    "It's not on 101? Are you sure?"
    "YES I'm sure you dingbat, it says right here the Penthouse is on the 96th floor!"
    "That's usually not how Penthouses work but I'll take your word on it, boss."
    "Yes you will. Now shut up and do your job."
    3) While sitting and waiting in the room, your captors mostly speak in Arabic, but when talking on the walkie-talkie, they repeatedly use the name "Peach". You can't help but feel they are referring to you.

SMELL:
    1) The lobby is rather perfumey. Lots of exotic smells.
    2) The elevator smells like classic elevator smell.
    3) Out on the balcony, you smell that classic ocean breeze scent.

TASTE:
    1) Your first meal is Burrata Caprese, a dish that you're told is a best seller from a neighboring cafe.
    2) You are given a glass of water to sip from. Tastes like your average H2O.
    3) After an attempt to scream out for help, a captor places a hand towel in your mouth to prevent you from doing it again. All you taste is soap. Yum.

TOUCH:
    1) The constraints they've placed around your wrists are considerably tight. No way of breaking out of these bad boys.
    2) You feel around your immediate area while in the room. You are definitely on a bed. A rather large bed with what feels like many expensive fabrics and furs.
    3) After faking your panic attack and being led to a balcony, you can tell it should be hot outside, but because it's so incredibly windy up here all you feel is cold air.
  • Options
    Episode will be released in the coming days :)
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Awesome! Woot! :smiley:
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Oh, that was fast :0
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    I feel like such a Sinan in this mission :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    NO DON'T JINX YOURSELF!
    :scream::scream::scream:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Wow, That was lucky, Well done team, Our biggest haul for the pot so far as well.

I think the second part was much easier than the first, Once we knew where Lo was there was no stopping us. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    True! :p
  • Options
    NO DON'T JINX YOURSELF!
    :scream::scream::scream:
    Oh no :(

• Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited February 2019

Alleen made that joke to me because I literally did nothing until... well now XD

#WatGaatHayloDoen?
  • Options
    We don't know what Haylo will do, but we know what Taiha is doing :p
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    I achieved and contributed absolutely nothing; you're welcome.
    Things happened very quickly during times I wasn't around, and every time I checked the forum there was a guess we were waiting on lol
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    I achieved and contributed absolutely nothing; you're welcome.
    Things happened very quickly during times I wasn't around, and every time I checked the forum there was a guess we were waiting on lol

We're all Sinans here XD I did nothing until I decided I'd try and look into it last night... And just happened to find the exact place Lo was at :P
  • Options
    I think the opportunity for Moleing here was minimal too, unless you were the victim, but even then all eyes would be on you. You could waste one text and one guess. It just so happens that the players were pretty good this time.

• Options
    Mmmmm..... I saw a lot of moling here :o ugh
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    I finally contributed and this is what I achieve :3

Tamela's eternal gratefulness. <3
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I think the opportunity for Moleing here was minimal too, unless you were the victim, but even then all eyes would be on you. You could waste one text and one guess. It just so happens that the players were pretty good this time.

tenor.gif
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    But then there was the telephone drawing mission... :joy:

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member

I was still in the game then, huh :joy:
    Banner.png
  • Options

I was still in the game then, huh :joy:

SourImmaculateCob-size_restricted.gif