Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Comments

• Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    edited February 2019
    kittymeow wrote: »
    It says she was moved to a plane, so I assume she's going somewhere else. Of course I don't know because I only know about the sea... :s

I think Kitty got lost... :p This was the last time she posted here. (19th January)
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I guess you guys never saw that quote on the internet before :joy:

Not over here. That kinda internet over here isn't allowed. :D:D:D:D
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    I just read the episode, that KT HAS to be Morgan in disguise XD If so I’m literally gonna cry because of how funny that would be XD KT’s only real trait was that she was an ultra-protagonist to the point where everything had to be polite and sweet XD So having her be evil and vengeful is super uncharacteristic... But not if you’re Morgan Hyde!!!
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Alleen those pictures where fantastic! The whole episode was really well put together between the two of you!
  • Options
    Thank you very much :smiley: I'm really surprised that everything worked out so well. Turner is really an expert doing it!
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited March 2019
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    kittymeow wrote: »
    It says she was moved to a plane, so I assume she's going somewhere else. Of course I don't know because I only know about the sea... :s

I think Kitty got lost... :p This was the last time she posted here. (19th January)

Kitty got lost at sea?? :o
    catlostatsea.jpg
    Post edited by Turner on
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    @Turner I love “Dubai, United States Emirates” XD

Oops. I think that's supposed to say Arab, not States lol.

Oof I missed a GOOD opportunity there with Morgan and KT. :O. Or did I? ;) ....I did lol. But that don't mean a thing.... Hehe.
  • Options
    Thank you very much :smiley: I'm really surprised that everything worked out so well. Turner is really an expert doing it!

Haha, thank you. :smiley: But really, some of those pictures were really cool, like of the steampunk air balloon and the submarines, the military boat, helicopter, jet boat, Fabio controlling the ship controls.... It made it very easy for me to put it all together! There was little to no "suspension of disbelief" here, which was awesome
  • Options

Amazing job as always, Turner. :) I hope I don't get sent home during the holiday like last season

Thanks! :blush: And yeah, what episode were you eliminated? 8?

• Options
    Well, that might explain why Grey has been released from jail, if the crime he's commited has been undone XD

Nah - that's obviously Morgan in disguise. The real KT! is forgiving and wouldn't enact revenge on a misunderstanding like that. ;)

Yup- I'm not sure if the law distinguishes between attempted and successful murder, but Grey technically never killed no one. :p

I like that idea a lot, but it's also possible KT! was still in acting mode, trying to sell her role in the mission. And let's be honest, no human being is 100% selfless allllll the time. ;) So maybe it was an exaggeration of her annoyance at being a contestant rather than a host. But Haylo did write this in her application:
    "She's used to getting everything she wants when she needs it", and she likes leadership roles and attention to some degree, so it kinda makes sense as a joke she'd be slightly irked about not being a host, but end of the day she ended up getting the position after all, so no, she doesn't hold any grudges.

But I still like the Morgan idea more lmao
  • Options
    I guess you guys never saw that quote on the internet before :joy:

Can't say I have. :lol: "Straight till wet" lmao
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    I WAS NOT EXPECTING AN EPISODE THIS FAST :O
    -RIP Tamela she is going to be traumatized
    -Ev :3
    -Linda you beautiful soul
    -Jesus Gov
    -all-out b*tch OOOOOOHHH
    -That ship is impressive
    -Good 🐸🐸🐸🐸 so far :3
    -Gov and Ev are my favorite interactions
    -Gov golfing LOL
    -AWWW SHITTTTT MANNNNN I don't think Tamela will like that, but WOAH
    -That was so fun to read :D
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Of all people, Aiden should know that The Gov is not one to give up his food so easily. :D

That airship is a gorgeous bit of building work, Did you make it yourself Alleen? I've always wanted an airship/steampunk aircraft like that in game, It would pair nicely with the family I'm playing atm, A sort of Victorian/Edwardian Explorer couple.

Gov definitely seems out of sorts in this ep, Grumpier than usual, Maybe all the travelling is putting his nose out of joint? Maybe he's still having flashbacks from his last outing to Norway? ;)

Kaitlin is on a mission, Seems she's willing to travel to the ends of the earth for Tamela, There needs to be a movie in the works about this.

Aiden and Linda lost and alone on a desert island, Now that's entertainment, Good job Alberto isn't on this season or else they might have ended up Necked n' Afraid. :D

I think the Gov has mistaken The Mole for an expenses-paid Vacation, Golfing in Dubai just seems like such a Gov thing to do.

Fancy Noc'turning up as the mastermind behind the kidnapping and then KT being the mastermind behind the mastermind! :scream:

Looking forward to the contestants extended stay in Dubai (The world itself is very pretty for a desert map) best get a DRE in about it before the quiz...
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Turner wrote: »

Amazing job as always, Turner. :) I hope I don't get sent home during the holiday like last season

Thanks! :blush: And yeah, what episode were you eliminated? 8?

Yeah, around that time. After the first mission in Norway. :0
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    edited March 2019
    Nocturne is alive??? :0 Looks like Grey was no match for her

Oh. That was awkward. Maybe Tamela still has to sort her feelings out

KT!!! :smiley: And she's our host during this leg

Well, that might explain why Grey has been released from jail, if the crime he's commited has been undone XD
    I've been reading some emails from last season for memories' sake, and I stumbled on a chain where Turner and I discussed a potential showmance for Pacco. Turner mentioned there that Tamela is straight, so I'm afraid it won't work out between the two romantically.
    :(

Nah - that's obviously Morgan in disguise. The real KT! is forgiving and wouldn't enact revenge on a misunderstanding like that. ;)

I hope neither. It'd be epic if Fabio out of all would either be the winner or the Mole this season XD
    Imagine: the biggest joke of the franchise becoming the best of the best! :joy: (if that happens Beau should appear in the finale. See what happens ;) )
    Morgan as KT would be amazing. :joy:

Also, spaghetti is straight too...until it gets wet/hot ;)
    Oh my... :blush: Check please! :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    edited March 2019

QUIZ TIME!

(Please PM me your answers)

Ranking:
    1)
    2)
    3)

Q1: What is the Mole's zodiac sign?
    a) Pisces
    b) Leo
    c) Aquarius
    d) Libra
    e) Sagittarius
    f) Cancer
    g) Taurus

Q2: Does the Mole hold an exemption going into this Execution?
    a) Yes
    b) No

Q3: The Mole is?
    a) Male
    b) Female

Q4: Which grouping did the Mole belong to in the mission?
    a) Sky Team
    b) Sea Team
    c) Neither

Q5: The Mole's last name contains how many letters?
    a) 4
    b) 5
    c) 6
    d) 8
    e) 9

• Options
    Ooooh... Good luck everyone ;)
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Of all people, Aiden should know that The Gov is not one to give up his food so easily. :D

That airship is a gorgeous bit of building work, Did you make it yourself Alleen? I've always wanted an airship/steampunk aircraft like that in game, It would pair nicely with the family I'm playing atm, A sort of Victorian/Edwardian Explorer couple.

Gov definitely seems out of sorts in this ep, Grumpier than usual, Maybe all the travelling is putting his nose out of joint? Maybe he's still having flashbacks from his last outing to Norway? ;)

Kaitlin is on a mission, Seems she's willing to travel to the ends of the earth for Tamela, There needs to be a movie in the works about this.

Aiden and Linda lost and alone on a desert island, Now that's entertainment, Good job Alberto isn't on this season or else they might have ended up Necked n' Afraid. :D

I think the Gov has mistaken The Mole for an expenses-paid Vacation, Golfing in Dubai just seems like such a Gov thing to do.

Fancy Noc'turning up as the mastermind behind the kidnapping and then KT being the mastermind behind the mastermind! :scream:

Looking forward to the contestants extended stay in Dubai (The world itself is very pretty for a desert map) best get a DRE in about it before the quiz...

I wish I could create that ship but nope I downloaded it from the internet ;) The Gilded Flying Steampunk Airship, was created by exdemon 1120

And if you can remember I did use it in one of the dates in AYTO S 5 - https://aytoseason5.blogspot.com/2018/04/episode-2-youre-vampire.html

I did put the link up in there so check it out... :smiley: It's actually a boat so it can move on the ocean.
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Will read the episode and get to the quiz later, sorry I haven't been around. When I came to check the challenge it had already been done. :s
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    No worries Kitty, it was a strange mission. :p We were just teasing you. :) I haven't been around all that much either.
  • Options
    Oh, and if you've been wanting to get an ADRE in, please do so before the weekend ends. :)
  • Options
    Oh I forgot to mention. Nocturne 's helper was Fabio in disguise :p
  • Options
    Oh I forgot to mention. Nocturne 's helper was Fabio in disguise :p

:0

Plot twist
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Random question: Tamela (aka Lo) doesn't know who texted her either, right?