Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Happy Play Thread :)

Comments

• Options
    Seafoam_Green123Seafoam_Green123 Posts: 68 Member
    @YankeesForever that is such a beautiful picture! I'm a little jealous... :)
    @miloek
    1. Thank you for congratulating me! Means a lot :) I'm so happy I'm a member now!! (thanks for all the likes that helped me too everyone!)
    2. (I think I might copy you and @simwolf with the toddler/cat relationship :D )
    3. Lovely sims, your photography is so cute too! And you are quite funny :)
    Keep it up, its amazing!!
    ( recommend me some good maxis clothes/ hair <3 )
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    edited January 2019
    @Seafoam_Green123 S'alright. I actually love her myself she's just too cute. Sims lives be going pretty fast in the changes. XD
    @miloek I just love this little dog so much and rest in pepperoni's. My cowplant never seems like it lasts long. ;-;
    Hah, it always seem like when a sim has a child in the house they'll just autonomously change the channel to the kid's channel and then she just automatically gets bored of it even though she's the one that did it. They look so involved with the channel.:p

New Years and my sim decided to throw a little get together with a few other sims. Didn't realize Shanna hadn't met her relatives, yet she went to autonomously hug her aunt when she arrived. It was too cute. ;o;
    oZUEzlj.png
    Everyone was having a good time socializing and drinking before sitting down to watch the New Years channel.
    LRVGg8n.png
    Her aunt was certainly getting into the spirit of things. :p
    DJZHNtr.png
    Noticed on the calendar it was going to be Shanna's birthday in about a week and interesting enough her dad birthday was on the same day and two days after was her mother's. Things start going by pretty fast with a normal life cycle for a sim. :# In-between, her mom had been teaching her how to talk along with flash cards. And her dad...welp...never hurts to learn how to dance. (Useful skills for life good jorb Clay)
    GzVhPPx.png
    Started to decorate and get things ready for their party. Even made sure to plan an event as well on the calendar. Mom made the cake and already placed two gifts in the pile for the both of them. She baked the cake a day ahead and added candles to it and put it in the fridge to make sure Clay wasn't tempted to eat it with being a foodie sim. (The decorations that came in Seasons and toddler stuff is just too great.)
    qp6VMRo.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    simwolfsimwolf Posts: 323 Member
    @Seafoam_Green123 A tip to get everyone to sit in the same place is to set the table. Sims will prioritise the nearest seat unless there is a table setting, in which case they'll head for that.
    @miloek Lady Margaret sends her regards and thanks you for your kind words. :D Poor cowplant... all of mine end up like that - I'm not great with them. Pepper is a cutie for sure, and can we just talk about Cara's face in that last pic :D
    @LadyKyn It is always a shame that you have to work so hard to get any level of relationship instigated amongst relatives, yet sims always cry over the death of relatives they've never met lol

Following on from Ladykyn's party... here are some pictures from Theo's birthday as he becomes the next NSB generation :) The family got dressed up for a picnic party in the park. Barrett baked a cake for the occasion.
    d7e523cb2d114adc6d64d863b176d3b0.jpg
    207986c386a2f37079a4cc4c9a8c1703.jpg

Cake was eaten, gifts were opened... and yes, Lady Margaret was present as always lol.
    9ebdd88316710ef2b6122760e73508f1.jpg

Desperate to be a good stepfather, Barrett even sneaked off to paint a picture of the park to commemorate the event and then presented it to Theo as a gift whilst Rose looked on happily.
    bf4edb21d86a7c7a6a65c91bd54885d9.jpg
    c41e6a2fdeb59e4fa12c21d81c307acd.jpg

The Simwolf - happily simming since 2000
    My Sims, Saves and Challenges

Gallery: simwolf79 Twitter: @SimwolfSims
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Lovin' all the stories and screenshots! <3 Been a bit occupied the week.
    Once Sunny got an idea in her head, it was hard for her to really let go of it. And in the case of wanting to get away from her mother, she figured she would have to do so incognito.

2FLaH6c

The glasses and hat must be like a Clark Kent thing: Just remember to change your personality too.

2REknXk

First we went to the....seriously? This is considered a national park? I know it's named after Ward, but fudge that. It's as boring as sand, which is coarse and rough and gets everywhere.

2FyB7Jb

Time to bring up the build mode and the gallery. Boom! Still small but now we have a swing.

2DlElx5

Although Sunny couldn't remember her AI past, something felt almost refreshing, simply swinging back and forth. It was something she had never really experienced before. Her 'Back to Roots' memories, of course, did tell her that she had been on many a swing, but with it just being her now, it felt different in a way.

2RXv1aR

Of course, one can still have too much of a good thing and Sunny eventually became bored.

2sDj77W

Since Sunny was hungry, we decided to go to a seasonal poolside cafe in Oasis Springs.

2FCdL5q

Yes I'm keeping this joke: Hellooo Marcus!

2FF019U

Judith Ward was at the cafe, glowing with pride.

2ASC5Mn

Luckily for Sunny, the obsessed fan nearby was only fanning over Judith.

"OMG Judith!!"

2QZNa3l

Sunny went to sit by the pool, watching as Judith simply walked past the fainted fan. Unlike Misty, Judith cared little about crazed fans.

2sKbGMl

After the pool, Sunny went to the library to use the computers.

2T4cJSu

"Maybe I should talk to Mom about updating the computers at the library here," she said to herself. "They at least could use this new thing called BBS board colors!"

2RCpcjW

As she continued on the computer, she overheard two sims talking about her.

"I still don't see your enthusiasm . She's only a musician, and not even in a band! She just does background music!"

"But without her, some movies would be plum like 'Epic Wood'! The only reason that wood is epic is because of the music! Sundry Day is, like, top notch! Man, I just wish I could meet her!!"

2U73ykm

Sunny sighed. Unlike her mother, Sunny wasn't one for basking in the compliments of hoards of fans. At the same time though, she also wasn't one to shun a dedicated fan.

"Hey," said Sunny. "Glad you liked my music. 'Epic Wood' was actually pretty easy. Just needed more synth."

"Sundry Day! Wow!" the man exclaimed.

2AXZID1

He sat down next to her.

"I guess you're incognito!" said 'cat-man'.

"Yeah," said Sunny. "I needed to get away from the paparazzi."

The man chuckled. "Yeah I understand that. From what I read from the webpages, you're more down to earth, which is really awesome."

Sunny smiled.

"Thanks. I'd love to stay and chat, but I have to get going. I need to get home."

2UaBEEn

Back home, Skampers was eyeing the leftover ommelettes left out.

2FMV526

And Misty was waiting by the door.
    Next post, Misty and Sunny go out for a dinner date, although it's far from a quiet meal.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Picking up from the birthday party not even an hour into the party and Clay felt the need to just age himself up. He seemed still pretty happy about it guess he wanted the day to be all about his daughter.
    8prTF19.png
    With some help from dad she was able to blow out the candles with her aunt and grandmother celebrating. Had invited three other guest, but they seemed keen on enjoying their hamburgers outside on the porch.
    6q08xk6.png
    jKapIl0.png
    Afterwards presents were opened~! Shanna actually got a kid's activity table, which is useful and Clay got a new guitar.
    xAjDMy4.png
    Poked around in CAS and her first everyday outfit was adorable so left her in it. Changed up the rest of her outfits.
    BVvZLTW.png
    Party went well, though by night fall that definitely changed. Clay had came in after weeding some of his plants in the back to find Gidget had finally passed away of old age in their bedroom. :disappointed:
    SGuOqbQ.png
    QlnpB1v.png

Not the kinda thing you want to wake up too. Never had a pet died just yet in the game, so I felt pretty bad when Gidget had passed. Grim on the other hand is just poker face 'comes with the job' and just went in the next room to look at College Cram for awhile before he left. :neutral:
    kYm1dga.png
    They couldn't even sleep after that. Parents were just sitting on the bed in silence and sad about the passing of their family pet.
    edFTkYU.png
    Shanna? Couldn't go back to sleep instead decided to head to her activity table to draw and her heart just wasn't into it using her new gift. Can't say I blame her.
    pSZ3uYw.png
    3gvKm4x.png
    She couldn't even finish the drawing while she was sitting there crying eventually it was time to head to school early in the morning in her sad mood.
    Post edited by LadyKyn on
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    @LadyKyn Poor Gidget... I've never had a pet die before either! Hopefully she crossed over to the rainbow bridge and lives in peace :) Poor Shanna as well... it was just her birthday! Let's hope that present doesn't go to waste :D (Is it me or does every child/toddler as a present get one of those tables?)
    @LosaruTaiyo She really does seem down to earth, eh! I love how many seats the dining room has too :D
    @Simwolf , ahhh I see! I will try this and see if it works or not... What a beautiful present from Barret, very heartfelt :) Oh Lady Margaret I will miss you when you pass away... she is very sweet!
  • Options
    JujuAwesomeBeansJujuAwesomeBeans Posts: 85 Member
    Aww...that's so sad. :'( I had a couple pets die naturally from old age. I was playing other households, so I missed the window to strengthen their connection or bring them back. It feels like a real pet is gone when they go. Maybe your family can open their home to another puppy? It might cheer them up. <3
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    @Seafoam_Green123 In that big bone yard in the sky now. :cry: Had to sell her pet toys and bowl since there wasn't a use for them anymore.
    @JujuAwesomeBeans Oooh that sucks. D: Culling is definitely my worse enemy. Thought about it, but was wondering if it was too soon to get a new pet though it could possibly cheer them up. Shanna seemed to still stay in a bad mood all day much like her mom. She brought a new friend home, Elsa and she had did her best to try to cheer her up. Even invited her to her club. She cheered up a little as she was soon invited to a gathering at the park and met some new friends.
    NP4NQI0.png
    5PV0MQi.png
    For whatever reason Orange-bailey was walking by and gave Max the stink eye. Guess he's too good to be in a club or jealous one. :#
    D1BpAP7.png
    Elsa decided to lash out and be a little punk starting to throw paint everywhere and this poor gardener had to clean it up. Her dad JUST walked up and she automatically just stopped. Little brat.
    pjeTTVM.png
    Back at home while Shanna was out with friends it was Kynia's birthdya and I had forgotten. D: With the death of their pet and everyone's mood Mom's birthday was forgotten. She was sad and tense ageing up and none celebrating.
    ABWng12.png
    Time to drop everything and make his wife happy. So, last moment took her out to a restaurant with Shanna. (They serve breakfast all day. XD Should have realized from the Eggscellent name of the resturaunt.) She looks fairly happy.
    Qffhz3c.png
    Well...for the moment. Clay had tried to smooth things over and even flirt a little, but she just wasn't having it and they pretty much started arguing at the table for awhile. Then Shanna decided to have a tantrum in the restaurant and just made a mess. (Wonder where she learned THAT from). She definitely go ta lecture when they got home later.
    yPF1CUY.png
    lTHTI3H.png
    Got home and she had went to finish the laundry Clay didn't finish and guess what? He forgot to empty the lint tray. :|
    ifFRNP0.png
    Luckily clay didn't panic too much and swooped in to save the day and her mood got worse. Took a shower and went to bed and she didn't even feel like talking anymore for the night. He still wants to make things up for her and fix the bad day.
    P1Wr57q.png
    Sometime after 1 I noticed she had went outside for some reason. Thought she had went to get on that dang swing set again, but no. An old friend came to visit. :)<3
    R9M6dnE.png

Post edited by LadyKyn on
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    miloekmiloek Posts: 451 Member
    @Seafoam_Green123 Thank you so much!! (+ I fully support you joining us with the toddler/cat relationship)
    @LadyKyn Love how that sim is cleaning up Shanna's mess as it's happening. Like mopping the floor when the sink is still broken
    @LosaruTaiyo Ah yes, Clark Kent's very effective disguise method

First of all,, school started up again today and Pepper looks how I feel,,
    OExLRrr.png

Also here is an obligatory pic of Cara & Pepper b/c we're not gonna see Cara again in this post lol
    GZBkG0a.png

Thea: poor bby i cant believe our godlike overlord put the nightlight too far away from ur bed ):
    kN1lShQ.png

Pepper: wat is this? water??
    Thea: i am Not about 2 give u juice at 2am
    AbAvoOy.png

Pepper had to do it to em
    lkDPy9z.png

Pepper is the queen and the kiddie pool is her castle
    mKLF0ik.png

No dumb comments for these, I just love the kiddie pool
    5W1jWkC.png
    F5h3yUa.png
    DpFqRSC.png

Pepper looks at Thea the way I look at my hedgehog
    tgjrPcl.png
    giphy.gif
    Origin ID: f0xxes
  • Options
    @YankeesForever Awww lovely! I really love them... could you possibly do it with more sims? Fully supportive :)
  • Options
    @LadyKyn That last picture made me eyes well up :) I'm so stupid! :)
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Loving the stories everyone! Barely coherent yet, otherwise I'd tag everyone.

Eve Craven FINALLY had a boy that is eligible for heir! His name is Andrew, and hopefully, this will be the last baby...the house is pretty full as it is. Once he became a toddler and all the other kids were kids, I took them on a vacation to Granite Falls so Eve could work on herbalism. They had a grand ole time, though Eve spent most of it catching insects and gathering wild plants. She even made friends with the hermit! Of course, as soon as they got home they were all tense due to yet another (or the same one) thunderstorm. Oh, and Eve barely made it into the house before the aliens tried to get her again! I canceled the action in time though - no more babies if I can help it! We'll see what happens next.

Also, I keep my Plumtrees updated as I play if you want to see them. I just don't take a lot of pictures lol.
  • Options
    JujuAwesomeBeansJujuAwesomeBeans Posts: 85 Member
    Omgoodness, I had no idea dryers could catch fire! In a way, that's awesome it's so realistic, but I feel bad for your poor sim. I'm glad she got to see the puppy again. It makes me feel like I get closure when I can see my ghost sims happy in the afterlife. :)
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    @LadyKyn I haven't had a pet pass in game, but I have had it IRL so I know how the family feels. <3 At least they can come back as ghosts in game. I miss my dog Lil Derp (Nickname, not his actual name...lol) all the time.

@Seafoam_Green123 Thank you. <3

@simwolf So much birthday! And there is nothing wrong with going off to paint. At least he wasn't going off to bribe a politician or something...lol

@miloek Pepper is so adorable I could just smush those cheeks >w<

@YankeesForever Love the crown on Morty

@WildIrishBanshee I was gonna ask how the alien kids were doing. :D My sim Brody tends to be a magnet for them in a couple of saves.

Being the daughter of a famous retired actress isn't always easy, especially when your mom is Misty Day.

2CH9PfQ

"And where the plum were you?" asked Misty. "You didn't even leave a note!"

"I'm an adult, Mom," said Sunny. "What's wrong with me wanting to go out on my own sometimes?"

2sLPrWg

"Did you at least set a good example?"

"Mom, I went in disguise! I didn't want the paparazzi following me everywhere!"

"Really, dearie? You can't deal with a couple of cameras? They're people like anyone else. I mean back in my day..."

"Mom...Can we just...go to dinner?" Sunny sighed, not wanting to hear her Mom going on a long winded speech

2Ukvfqj

"You're not wearing the hat are you?" asked Misty

"Of course not, Mom. Look, I know the cameras are going to be going after us, but at least you'd be there. They love seeing you."

Misty chuckled. "Well, that is true. They do love me. C'mon. Let's get ready then."

2Uhr4eN

The two soon went out to a new posh restaurant in town, Misty chatting with an old friend (and possibly getting a bit close) while Sunny was a bit apprehensive with it all.

2MvnBq5

And ooh yes. The Landgraabs are in this save too. A bit younger but what would a save be without Nancy.

2B2Q2ax

Misty waltzed right in as if she owned the place.

2U9ABUU

Sunny made sure of course that they had a table.

2HvDX3m

When you're so confident in your abilities that you just hold the bottles of whatever that you plan on mixing.

2MvsTCe

"Ooo! They have some decent prices, Mom."

"Dearie, price is no object here. I just want my nectar."

2HvFtCF

"I don't know, Mom. Have you ever thought about what would happen if/should we run out of money?"

"Sunny, Sunny," Misty said, brushing off most of the statement. "What worries are there? Your father left a good chunk of change, my superb acting back in the day still brings in money from royalties and sales, and even with your little side job, you're still bringing in a good bit of dough. Money is no object, my dear. Unless a disaster happens, we are of De Sol Royalty!"

2UdKPny

Meanwhile, at the Landgraab's table...

"Dad, how did we even get in here? Isn't this place for celebrities?"

"Oh don't worry, son. We have the money to be considered rich! And your mom knew the manager."

*cough*Yeah...Knew...Probably slept with the guy. This is Nancy we're talking about.

2R7MiK5

While Misty went to the washroom, Sunny gave their orders to the server.

2RdaJpA

Sunny then went about singing to herself (along with creepy what's-his-name back there) to pass the time.

2FVzMLK

The fudge you doing, Misty? I know we waited a long time, but not that long!

2WfhLh7

Back upstairs, the Fyres Family were apparently fans of Sunny.

"Oh plum! I have all of your soundtrack discs!"

2RLqYz8

The chefs here are actually sims I made. The one you can see is for a future vampire story.

2Hsk7Wr

And lo! Once Misty returns, the meals arrive...as does the paparazzi.

"Hold on, Miss Day! I wanna get a shot of your spoon in the soup!"

2ROUDr2

Sunny laughed.

"Can you see now why I try to avoid the cameras, Mom?"

Misty brushed it off, waving to the paparazzi.

"Oh it's nothing, Dearie. There's only a couple of them..."

2TcLhSJ

Misty....There are 4. :| . I think we can agree with Sunny here that it's a bit much.

2FMu13G

Still, the two went about their meal...

2S5mzq6

Although Sunny was the one to call up for the bill right after, wanting to head home.

2WfRvmT

Back home, Sunny felt more at ease.

"Much better. See, Mom?"

"The only thing I want to see is the bathroom," said Misty. "I think I drank too much!"
    Next post, Sunny goes out on the town, looking for potential suitors.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    Oh my... big catchup to do, so many posts :) Great to see the thread so busy.

@LadyKyn Noooooo! Gidget! Shanna's poor little sadface whilst she tries to be creative :'(
    @Seafoam_Green123 I'm trying to convince myself that Lady M is immortal.... (sadly, she is not) but yes indeed... jump on the kitties and toddlers bandwagon!
    @miloek Pepper with that little 'butter wouldn't melt' face <3 She has plenty of Thea in her I see :D
    @LosaruTaiyo Now.... I'm not suggesting that the fabulous Misty Day is hard work or anything, but..... if Sunny doesn't turn to the drink I'll be amazed :D

Things were getting a little crowded at home for Theo, who spent most of his time hiding in his little science shed. The twins were getting older and though Jill was a sensitive and kind sibling, always ready to offer a kind word or advice to her twin brother in his worst moments...
    67856be07eb72b68d11e4704c1220215.jpg
    ee0b453da06fd2698bcdbbdc6c9959d9.jpg

...the same cannot be said for Will, who enjoys taking out his teen moods on her precious bears :#
    37a5454bc9dd0d0b23e3b796fa20cf6a.jpg

So Theo decided it was time for a place of his own as he trained up to be the best astronaut ever. Lady M moved with him, but it was a stressful time for her and she ended up sick again and aged up too! Much to the distress of both Theo and the overlord.
    5de81c320e2fb33afbc54b9c20174988.jpg

The vet was great, and did her thing with Lady Margaret's illness...
    7fc615d0a407c7e6922e645fdc345bdc.jpg

... and Theo then slipped her a little something he found in the machine in the waiting room in the hope it might give her a new lease of life ;)
    9dc11c2ae09a638316342c99b8c1deef.jpg
    bffbd435fb42b8fde880b4c8e6451514.jpg

It did the trick and Lady M is back to her regal self.
    b4618c9a7f1492d20cbeeb390357599e.jpg

With Harvestfest on the way, Theo decided to visit his mum and invite her and the rest of the family to dinner, then rushed home to prepare.
    963535a4d7b8e70f91f0f469fdfe0482.jpg

Dinner was awesome and everyone seemed to have a good time.
    09048e6a8705abe5c5816a11fcbb4ed2.jpg

Theo was both proud and thrilled (and glad he'd not ruined the turkey)
    8704726b95351737d7ae35f8ccbc0c46.jpg

After dinner he did the washing up whilst everyone chatted and shared stories, then when they'd gone home, he flopped into bed knowing he had work in the morning
    f8b133be7c394175f8149d6a43a73809.jpg

Little did he know, he'd be up for a promotion when he got there! Theo is now an actual, honest and for real, astronaut. The overlord is proud.
    a8634068238396880d06fd2c0167d057.jpg

• Options
    @simmerwolf well I actually have four toddlers in the house so to decide which one I think I have a favourite... I know about the astronaut! So annoying when they aren't actually a real one for ages and just fix stuff... well done for that achievement!
  • Options
    Ok so... for my first ever post of my family!
    First of all I will cover a bit of background info.

FAMILY TREE:
    My main character Clarice, had a son named Aaron who is fiancé with Olivia Spencer Kim Lewis and so far they have had three children (Argus, Hayden and Martina all of them toddlers). Clarice had another two girls named Tiana and Delaney (both toddlers currently but Tiana will be having her birthday in this story!). Clarice lived with her two girls but then moved into a bigger house with Aaron, Olivia, Martina, Argus and Hayden creating a house full of toddlers with less adults than toddlers! An 8 sim household with 5 toddlers and only one parent any good at 'parenting'... I guess Clarice had to step up...

Here are the family :)

CLARICE WITHERSPOON
    [img][/img]vI9zs25.png

TIANA WITHERSPOON
    [img][/img]CakXyBo.png

DELANEY WITHERSPOON
    [img][/img]IO4aUkq.png

AARON WITHERSPOON
    D1oYH5t.png

OLIVIA SPENCER-KIM-LEWIS
    [img][/img]xKyM4nt.png

MARTINA SPENCER-KIM-LEWIS
    xGuVHYr.png

ARGUS SPENCER-KIM-LEWIS
    RYq4ioM.png

HAYDEN SPENCER-KIM-LEWIS
    FH4Fz3D.png

Hope you like my family so far!

• Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    Going to make two posts since this is a lot...following a YT video made my sims their new generational family home <3

First floor:
    dNNP71G.png

Bar/Dining area:
    aYXNTkK.png

Kitchen:
    2v7yxk1.jpg
    iroDuKj.png

Living room:
    4t3j8k.jpg
    qrmek6.jpg

Bathroom:
    xDX1YYN.png

Laundry room:
    10ehb9c.jpg

Lounge area:
    4l9ejYD.png

Open floor:
    Gw9KekX.png

Doorway:
    2a8kdv7.jpg

Second floor:
    8DXhxtW.png

Master Bedroom w/ walk in closet:
    q92FTVJ.png
    4bfocEh.png
    6TipMB3.png

Kid's Bedrooms:
    Vgf3y60.png
    MH5QXw6.png

Bathroom:
    mIpSuaO.png
    MfGLf1W.png

Study:
    oWC6PYY.png
    5uHPP7U.png

Third floor:
    IObmvS1.png

Master bedroom:
    LME9cYZ.png
    wzbUnuN.png
    0KSOEg4.png
    70H7wvX.png
    ipyiLq5.png

Bathroom:
    mHje0IR.png
    1Bft0gz.png

Collection room:
    OwTqeCg.png

Backyard:
    Nlkzf05.png

Pool House:
    2lny3k1.jpg
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    So for my new generation Autumn took over with her new husband Devan Spear.
    ycsFiYN.png
    dXqT0VE.png
    W4Y4rxO.png
    e90UEaq.png
    EbPyVSo.png
    SAa40EE.png
    z0lWTiV.png

Ended up with a surprise pregnancy from an alien abduction, but they were not ready so I sent it off to the homeland:
    Wf7QRVh.png
    4I8iruQ.png
    otMMKyZ.png
    lX2aHdI.png
    mcyEnkC.png

Yes she got abducted on her wedding before we said vows:
    ja8mr6Y.png
    5ZL6yWA.png

Wedding photos:
    KzNBBIw.png
    h8juLW4.png
    OSxThuA.png
    8DafuSz.png
    Tc2JY21.png
    NPpuqrq.png

This is her mother (Daughter of Caleb V. and granddaughter J Huntington III):
    0kihiYK.png
    eFpA33M.png
    RbSJHuq.png

Annnnnnd a nature shot from their wedding night:
    lHKp1K2.png
    L1Sx3kF.png
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    @hunniboo1 Abducted in a wedding dress :o That's crazy! Great pictures :)

Theo has been down at the gym aiming for peak fitness now that he's a junior astronaut. He's an ambitious guy and won't let anything stop him.
    58f1e345637bd7a5cf05823f7d3ab642.jpg

He had some help from Robyn the gym trainer to get a good training routine going
    62982f5be60f9e4316e104c0121dfb43.jpg

But since he's a clumsy sim, things don't always go as planned
    27ed06307340be520bf1c362f380a726.jpg

They soon struck up a close friendship and since Theo was struggling to pay the bills AND build his rocket, they became roommates.
    7d44d95c17bc6d6417dc72a8d30c923a.jpg

Lady Margaret approves of the new addition
    be42ab3ad7bd3cf839ed5aeedd10bde2.jpg

And now he has a little financial help, Theo can get back to work on his rocket
    160337cffe67cb8076bd7728260c88cb.jpg

• Options
    Let's see... @LosaruTaiyo Can't blame Sunny one bit for wanting to hide from the paparazzi.
    @simwolf Glad to see Theo growing up! I had something else, but my brain is fried.
    @Seafoam_Green123 Nice family start - hope it doesn't drive you too crazy! That's a lot of toddlers.
    @hunniboo1 Love the house and the family! Hope she managed to avoid pregnancy the second time! Eve was almost taken again, but I caught it in time. ;)

Had a few moments of crisis when I realized saves were being written over. After too much frustration and annoyance (and seriously being about to just start them over), I got them back.

Cravens

Adelaide turned into a teen, and I actually threw a birthday party. Think I'm going to marry her to Alexander Goth - I stopped his aging with MCCC, as well as Max Villareal's. We got gold on the birthday party, yay more junk! lol

McCaigs

Started a new family, this time with vampires! I wanted one of all the occults (please add more!) but as fun as vamps are, they're also really bloody boring. Still trying to get the hang of things. Not used to having all the time in the world to get things done, under sunlight restrictions. Their thirst meter is pretty much ticking me off - it goes down so fast!

Anywho, Adam and Eve have been very focused on skilling, growing their family, developing as vampires, and for Adam, his job. Eve was nominated for an award for one of her books (don't ask which one lol) so I need to take her to the Accolades to see if she won anything. They had their first born Aeric, and I'm waiting for his toddler birthday expectantly. I hope he ends up a vamp, though I can't see how he wouldn't since both parents are!

Going to be bouncing around a bit as I get these saves fixed/set up again. So annoying!

• Options
    @WildIrishBanshee Fingers crossed! Thank you :) I think I am going a bit crazy, I tried taking all the toddlers camping and then came back with Clarice with them after two days and let Aaron and Olivia have a romantic holiday for two in the middle of the woods. Once Aeric (love the name) has been aged up you have GOT to send a picture! I started a vampire household and it got really annoying and then I married a human to save the annoyance of not being able to do things when it is daylight hours. The point that they kept feeding on the human really should be ignored as this created so much chaos

Anyway I wish you luck! (I'd love to see your sims too)

• Options
    miloekmiloek Posts: 451 Member
    @WildIrishBanshee I love how many babies it took to finally get an heir lmao
    @LosaruTaiyo can't wait for Sunny's Search for Suitors
    @simwolf ikr Pepper was adopted but she seems determined to prove otherwise :lol: bless you,, for de-aging Lady Margaret,, for a second there I was extremely distressed
    @Seafoam_Green123 Wait hold up,, how are you still alive with 4 toddlers in a single household,,??

Started a new save to make myself feel better!! This has to be at least the fourth iteration of Stevie, I've had her forever lmao (I believe my profile pic is Stevie #2 btw) Anyway,, here is Stevie and Howie:
    jcrlxxR.png

Jacques, get your slimy old man hands off of my dog immediately
    aYRHEo2.png

Loyal dogs make me cry,, he's laying,, on her foot,,
    Hpnadjh.png

Oh man, I had to see way too many horrifying, alien-looking corgi/chihuahua mixes before getting Howie
    zQJ4ixR.png

Howie: must stay near mama 4 Maximum Protection™
    IaBPmek.png
    giphy.gif
    Origin ID: f0xxes
  • Options
    @Seafoam_Green123 Yeah, I'm really not used to having literally all the time in the world (unless they do something stupid) to play with a sim lol.

Here you go:
    Adam McCaig
    01-24-19-10-36-54-PM.png
    Dark Form
    01-24-19-10-37-14-PM.png

Eve McCaig
    01-26-19-4-01-17-PM.png
    Dark Form
    01-24-19-10-37-52-PM.png

Aeric McCaig
    01-26-19-11-22-25-PM.png

I don't take a lot of photos, besides the CAS shots needed for my family trees. Rather play lol.

@miloek Yeah, holy wow did it take forever! No shortage of alien genetics in that save lol.

McCaigs

Eve ended up winning an Accolade for best book, which was cool - though I had to mess with the door to allow her in to give an acceptance speech! Not sure if it was a glitch or not - never had to do that during the Accolades. Also, Aeric aged up into an adorable toddler, who shows a vampire need icon as well as showing as a vamp in CAS! I have an heir!

Drakes

Just got started on their journey, so not much to report yet.

I keep my family trees updated as things change, so you can always see my sims there - and most if not all of my sims are on the gallery. They do have eyelashes and sometimes pointy ears, so check CC to find some of them. Other than that they are CC free. For the curious. ;)