Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited December 2018
    Yay...Christmas time. And what better to denote Christmastime than reindeer. :D
    Screenshot-136.jpg
    By the way, did you know that reindeer and caribou are the same taxonomic species? Rangifer tarandus
    Reindeer are found in Finland and Eurasia and are smaller than caribou.

The morphological differences between caribou and reindeer:

• Both male and female reindeer and caribou grow antlers (unique amongst the deer family)

• Both reindeer and caribou have large feet that are adapted for walking on the snow, digging through the snow to find food, and swimming.

• Female reindeer have larger antlers than female caribou

• Caribou bulls are larger than reindeer bulls

• Caribou have longer legs and Reindeer are shorter, stouter and more sedentary.

• Reindeer tend to stay with their heard when chased, while caribou scatter

• Reindeer have a flatter nose bridge than Caribou.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Merry Christmas
    to all of you
    from all of us!

grey-di-grisogno-christmas-greetings.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited December 2018
    Busy building a tomb for Rflong's new world.

XtKY6VO.png

The yellow and red tulips are an inside joke for Dutch simmers :mrgreen:

IMG-20180113-WA0008.jpg?resize=640%2C480
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from my Sim's families.
    31485049557_1108d80de1_b.jpg
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Excuse the dark pic but my sims were attending an evening party. Connor Frio was also a guest and I found him boring my sim, Ian :D
    46415412872_ef993c9f69_o.jpg
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Yesterday's final screenshot: Annie has mastered science and completed the skill challenges, but she still needs woohooium and fluorite to finish her collections of everything there is to collect in the game. Since she has many other skills and challenges she needs to work on, Spencer is now making the meteor showers with the Group Science Project. When woohooium and fluorite show up, I'll send her out to collect them, but Spencer and the children are collecting everything else.

4KdEhiX.jpg
  • Options
    SunnyyesjamsSunnyyesjams Posts: 541 Member
    MOrQyqf.jpg
    Don't be fooled, he has a -100 relationship with that bird, as does everyone in the household o_O... Rin is not well liked.
    kwdT9wX.gif
  • Options
    lovespandas1lovespandas1 Posts: 635 Member
    It's been a while since I've been on these forums. Why not, eh?
    anBN5Xq.jpg

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    Today's Screenshot:
    IxSPnzh.jpg
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Spencer and Annie preparing dinner together. He's making mac and cheese, she's baking a raspberry pie.

LH2Pxcy.jpg

And a bonus: Apparently the insane child who delivers the newspaper, who I caught destroying my sims' snowmen multiple times during the winter, has also been kicking over gnomes. Eliza went out autonomously and stood up three of them. They move around so much, she had to follow one of them to a third location before she could set it up, then the gnomes all moved again while she was going through the motions of standing that one up. This is the only one she actually got stood up before they all moved again.

LCLfyPo.jpg

The Goulds have 26 gnomes and 5 gnome headstones now. They would have more, but I got tired of the clutter a while back and got rid of 11 horse gnomes, leaving only three of them. They've lost 3 graduation gnomes and 2 that were born on their lot. They have a new baby gnome now too, with a current total of 5 gnomes born on the lot that are still living.

Edit: Right after I posted this, I went into my game and found another graduation gnome headstone. So I guess they now only have 25 living gnomes.
    Post edited by IreneSwift on
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    Today's Screenshot:
    oCTHjYq.jpg
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    Screenshot-x7072.jpg
    Really playing with dogs for the first time and it´s so much fun!
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Missy hiding from something... or someone...

TGW01-30-46.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    I searched for a Sim and zoomed to him, but he was at the porch, so the camera didn´t get him, but I managed to press C so I don´t have a better last screenshot, I´m soo sorry :D
    8U1W4xN.jpg
  • Options
    Minx11Minx11 Posts: 1,386 Member
    edited December 2018
    SfKicns.jpg
    Just... casually found this.... on my lawn...
  • Options
    Satanu_ReevesSatanu_Reeves Posts: 402 Member
    fX1Wyiv.jpg
    Just Oliver playing his guitar in his apartment.
  • Options
    Spencer is now on the Vice Squad, which unfortunately means he has a beeper. So far he's been called in twice. The first time was about 4:30 AM on Sunday. Monday night he was called in within minutes of going to bed for the night. I think he's going to have to skip his morning workout and maybe even breakfast, in order not to be dead on his feet at work on Tuesday.

cUMfPFb.jpg

Until Spencer got that call, this was going to be my last screenshot.

Annie finally got the food replicator upgraded to improve its memory and put it in the kitchen. Now she's saving her first "meal" - cupcakes.

neApben.jpg

Right after it was placed in the kitchen and Annie started making the cupcakes, someone had to come and check it out.

bec1x8K.jpg
  • Options
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    I searched for a Sim and zoomed to him, but he was at the porch, so the camera didn´t get him, but I managed to press C so I don´t have a better last screenshot, I´m soo sorry :D
    8U1W4xN.jpg
    Lol :D Not sure if you know this (I didn’t for years) so dropping it just in case: if you press tab you can lower the camera to a lower floor with the Q button (and E to go to an upper floor).
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    @JoAnne65 : :D lol, yes, I know! But I have a nervous finger and pressed too soon the C key. :D And when I´ve found my Sim and made sure he was doing what he was told, I saved my game, not realizing that my last screenshot was of a chimney!
  • Options
    LOL, well, it’s a wonderful picture and I think both roof and chimney are quite grateful they finally get the proper attention they deserve for a change :D
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    My take on the Vatore siblings, Lilith and Caleb, from The Sims 4: Vampires :)
    9syXxDs.jpg

For reference:
    ed0c366b4b7edb9ad2c3aa94c1af5c9662cc6815_00.jpg
  • Options
    @JoAnne65 : :D its all about the colors, you know! The red and brown of the chimney and the roof are antagonized by the silver and the greyish of the water and the trees. It´s the old fight between nature and the guarding civilization .... (an art critic thought, or so ;):D )
  • Options
    Oups!

TGW01-30-48.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    Satanu_ReevesSatanu_Reeves Posts: 402 Member
    x012sHC.jpg
    What is this? Under the bench? That glowing object. I can't interact with it. It can be seen glowing from map view at night.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top