Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @TinySpaceFox Thanks for the comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @plushtrap_107 thank you, I love that effect aswell.

@Charlottesmom well said
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Mikezumi I forgot to say Keanu is not a hot female! :open_mouth::lol:

@plushtrap_107 Hope your internet improves! I guess it did improve. :) Thanks for the comments. :)

@Silverofdreams30 It is harder once you've already started a build to do a porch with steps if there is no foundation. It might be possible, but I probably would have to start the house over and add a foundation, rather than do the CFE cheat stuff. I find that really messes a lot up.
    Tsukasa is a cutie!
    Hope the firefighter doesn't get called while he is full from the hotdogs!

@TinySpaceFox I think there would be some upset simmers around here if I let the Stardew guys and David and Martin go through slow starvation deaths! I'd be upset too! :lol: Thanks for the comments! Glad you got a bit of a break from studies. Have fun!

@Charlottesmom Gave ya an awesome. It may not do any good, but you wrote from the heart and spoke the truth. I'm 100% in agreement. Thank you!
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited August 2018
    @bekkasan Yeah I noticed hehe, better luck for that another time since
    I did not think to use a foundation from start. Thank you.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Hey friends. :)
    @Charlottesmom @bekkasan @Mikezumi @Silverofdreams30 @coco and the rest of you... <3

I'm back home now. Goodness what an experience........

So the Reader's Digest Condensed version: It look almost a full day to replace work on the airbags on my car, but....there was a problem. :confused: It's hard to explain and understand, but basically one of the side airbags was completely dead :flushed: so they have to get some part to replace it with and they didn't have it so....they still have my car, waiting for the part to come in which could take 2 days to a week!, and I have a rental car which I drove the 3 hour drive back home. Thankfully Toyota is covering the cost of my rental car, as well as the repairs to the airbags of course. :star:
    (I must say I never thought much of the Kia Soul, but it's a nice ride and a good, compact little "van." ;) )

They also discovered there is a leak in my Toyota's water pump which I need to get fixed pretty soon as that can cause my engine to overheat and that's no good. Of course with the quote they gave me I was like, "No thanks!" I can take it to someone here locally who will do just as great a job repairing it for HALF the price!!

@Mikezumi I have to say your Keanu Reeves turned out SO good that I showed the pic to hubby and asked who he thought he looked like. His first response? "Keanu Reeves!" :blush: You're awesome lady! :star:

@bekkasan Connor looks :love: in that one pic. Have Sam and Emily developed a relationship yet? :smirk:
    I see you got my PM. :mrgreen: Isn't that awesome that he made the EXACT impala we Supernatural fans need? :blush:

@Charlottesmom Sent you a text. :kissing_heart:
    I echo what bekkasan said here:
    @Charlottesmom Gave ya an awesome. It may not do any good, but you wrote from the heart and spoke the truth. I'm 100% in agreement. Thank you!
    I love how we are not cliquey here (and I hate cliques which has always been a problem in Utah...... which it shouldn't be because these people were TAUGHT better!!! :unamused: Anyway!! ) So yeah I love that we can come on here, each of us coming from different walks of life, with different beliefs, and feel accepted and as friends. <3
    I gladly call this place my social media, not Facebook. Because it's less dramatic, less political, and people are much more kind here.

In short, I love you all. <3 Thanks for being my friend.

big_internet_hug_mlp.gif

After this post I promise to keep up with feedback...now that life isn't so busy and school will be starting for daughter on Monday. Yay! :mrgreen:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Tunic626Tunic626 Posts: 66 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer Sad to hear about Yasunobu's passing :( I'm sure Haruo will do a great job as patriarch though.

@PalmArrow beautiful wedding :)

@Silverofdreams30 Nice shots! Snowshoe is adorable :D

@Mikezumi Female Keanu looks like an interesting sim :)

@Charlottesmom Your new/remade sims look great! Nicholas and Nikki in particular look really sharp to me xD

@bekkasan Jorge and Judy are good looking sims. Jorge seems sweet so far, can't wait to see where things go :)
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited August 2018
    Feedback Time... :)

@Silverofdreams30 , My mother in law had a double pawed cat named snowshoes, she was a great kitty.
    **Angel looks like he's been hitting the gym...those broad shoulders.
    **LOL!!! I've seen that notification mentioning Connor before, I always laugh when it shows up. ;)
    **I love it when animals chat with each other.

@meerkattime , Yup, Sims can get hearts across a house from each other and have had it happen clear across the park, talk about attraction!!
    **I think the cougars would be a different story if I used brand new CASed unskilled ladies. Of the ones I used Julia and Penny are both very very highly skilled, Bernice had a few skills but not many, she does have good friendly traits though.
    **Can't wait to see the little mer-baby!!
    **Maybe he was just going to give her a friendly cuddle?? :o

@plushtrap_107 , A nice huge house for the family will be very welcome no doubt!
    **The room makeover are wonderful!! The boys room is my favorite... :smiley:
    **I remember when I used play winder a lot school used to get cancelled a LOT!

@Mikezumi , I loved Near's expression when he was searching the web... :flushed:
    **Connor was mostly muscle, a little heavier on the weight slider, zipped him over to the left a bit and he was fine.
    **Dante's face infuriates me...I have to fix him. I though he was hot stuff when I created him over a year ago but now all I see what I want to do to improve him. I think t was because I was looking a Farren who I adore the look of then Dante...
    **Liz and all the hearts boggles me too, she's a total jerk!
    **I *may* have Liz create some tension between Colby and Kate...

@Springfairy556 , I like what you wrote up for coco, it is nice to know the details on Michael..

@king_of_simcity7 , My guess is Carl is texting Cassie, as that looks like her hair in the texting bubble..
    **Classy...leaving graduation to go dumpster diving!

@lisasc360 , Aretha Franklin, RIP a great singer and from what I've seen in interviews over the years a pretty wonderful human being.

@bekkasan , I love fooling around but Dalia and Mortimer need attention. I have to stop fooling around with everyone else (I should move Light and L out of town!!).
    **Lee is a very good boy to Eve, I expect the Faithful moodlet to show up any day now.
    **Sounds like Martin and David are on the ropes about who they are attracted to at this point, it's great you're not leading them.
    **The ladies can switch some of the undecided dudes in town, I really only have 4 set in stone gay couples. Bernice will NOT steal JC away from Will, they have been a couple since one of my stories 2 years ago.
    **Judy and Jorge are being sensible about the kiss fiasco.
    **A night out is a great idea, get to know each other more.
    **Rosie is adorable, I love how she looks worried looking out the window. You should really introduce her to Jared his Plumbot girlfriend was named Rosie.
    **And Jorge gets his kiss.... :heart:

@PalmArrow , Yup, Gobias becomes Garry and his gender switched cloned wife is Gabby, I think they did have a baby at one point..(you can't make this stuff up... *snort* :lol: ) (sorry about the icky photobucket pictures)

Screenshot-11887_zpsnw5tqr4v.jpg

Screenshot-11892_zpslq7f1cck.jpg

Screenshot-11899_zpsdsdjcad2.jpg

No baby that time but they sure tried for one...a lot!

**Awwwww they got engaged!! :love:
    **Winter outdoor wedding are my favorite! Gorgeous!!
    **I love Dexter's coat, what a pretty boy!

@MoonandStars83 , I collected snow globes for a while but Autism boy (Zach) liked taking them down from the shelf and looking at them and dropped a few. he was really young back then so maybe I can take it up again, I also collected antique tea cups.
    **Craven kinda looks like a Tom...
    **Pictures of the Rec Center please... :wink:

2908...more in a bit.
  • Options
    Tunic626Tunic626 Posts: 66 Member
    Aging went a bit wonky in my last game (even if I made a copy of the save, the aging would break again after a single sim day passed) so I've just been playing other games. I made a carrot orange witch with a Snow Miser nose (it's my favourite part of the sim, and I did it by total accident xD) and now I'm playing an actual legacy (and by that I mean a legacy where I don't cheat constantly!) and it's turning out fun. I've built the house up decently for now (for my house-building skills, anyway, which is nowhere close to what I've seen you guys do :open_mouth: ) and I'm just trying to pick my generation 2 heir.

Oldest son, Gustavo:
    Gustavo.png

Oldest daughter, Minerva (5 days younger than Gustavo):
    Minerva.png

Youngest daughter, Batista (6 days younger than Minerva, 11 days younger than Gustavo):
    Batista_child.png

I mean Batista's still a child but I think she has promise. I was initially sticking with Gustavo, since he has the blue hair I want to keep in the main family line, but Minerva's turned out to be a lot prettier than I expected so she's still in the running even without the blue. But if Batista ends up looking nice as a teenager, she might beat them both out!
  • Options
    TeenWolf_1999TeenWolf_1999 Posts: 498 Member
    I'm back.
    Well for a short time actually
    Like a month ago ı started to play a new ''Rags to Riches'' series.Story begins with an arrival of a girl named Casey O'Hanell.After months of struggling in tough situations of Bridgeport she found herself a new way.İt was a tough decision and those days were diffucult.But she managed to save up money and finish collage.After moving into her own private house she became a doctor and mother and love of his too.
    This is her during her pregnancy to Cass
    NyX9Onw.png
    Her wedding gown
    tqi49cs.png
    And this is her lovely daughter Cassandra O'Hanell.
    Her prom and university graduation pictures
    v8UwlBe.jpg
    And with her boyfriend Finnick Wen
    bKybAJq.png
    Great uptades everyone by the way :3
    VaguePepperyAmericancrayfish-max-1mb.gif
    Steam:Quanode
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom I tried to leave a hint lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Chi5678Chi5678 Posts: 268 Member
    Feedback from pages 2906-2910

@TadOlson Makes sense, to send them to a free vacation in the town but I actually didn’t want to control them. And I wanted the option of teen party.. so. Lol.

@Silverofdreams30 I love the kittens! And I love the name snowshoe too. And I love how the cat cuddled up with them on the bed, how cute! Ugh maybe I need my family to get a kitten… Also lol at that notice about Connor XD

@meerkattime Bella was offended when Spencer tried the getting to know chat after kissing her XD but my game crashed so I have to redo the party anyways…. I’ll probably skip the kiss this time around. And haha he does look pensive doesn’t he? Also, good idea with deleting sims from the library… Part of me wants to try that. And lol Matteo must just be fascinated in mermaids and wants to cuddle now that she’s gonna have a merbaby lol

@bekkasan I did save before the parents went but after I accepted. I’m hoping if they don’t come back and I go back to the original save I can cancel the action lol. And that is true that IF’s like to disturb children when they eat and go to the bathroom and whatnot and in that sense I see how it’s annoying. I’ve just been having Rikki ask Riley to get her a snack then she go uses the bathroom or shower or whatever and by the time he gets back with the snack shes usually finished up and he helped her finish her needs requirements. I think they look cute though so I’m okay with a little bugging… lol. Also, I meant in real life. If you said you had a relationship with your imaginary friend it would be super weird lol Also, Judy and Jorge are so cute together. I like how the bot was watching them from the window like a concerned parent that was funny XD And lol at Jared driving a cab

@plushtrap_107 I like the rooms a lot, good job (:

@Charlottesmom I like how you gave Near a twin sister and I like how you got a pic of her with the light thought bubble XD And wow Lee really does look like Connor in that picture! Also I guess Light and L inevitably want to be together haha Also thanks for venting out, it definitely helps me being kinda a new person see what people who have been here expect of me and shows that people really do care about reading stories and expecting feedback. I’m trying to give more feedback now, because I posted a couple times long ago and didn’t give feedback but I actually want to be a part of this thread now to share my stories and with that comes needing to give the same support for others. So thanks (:

@PalmArrow Congrats on the engagement! And lol that’s a very pretty spot for the wedding. Isn’t it great that they think about sandwiches, not about them about to get married. Haha.

@MoonandStars83 The rec center sounds really neat.

@Nikkei_Simmer Great update.

@MKSizzle I like Ben’s make over. Ashley looks like she’s having fun giving make overs. Colin aged up well :smiley:

@lanlyn Do they usually become romantic interests after the IF is made real? Lol It is definitely interesting I think.

@Tunic626 All 3 of them look great. Be sure to let us know what you pick! I like the blue hair for continuing on, but Minerva is pretty.

My game crashed twice, the second one was my fault. So I’m gonna try to finally get through this sim day now then I’ll post a new update soon.
    hLhdCsO.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Silverofdreams30 Glad to see you building though. You are doing great with it. :)

@emorrill I already downloaded the car (thanks so much for notifying me of it) and it will go in game later since I'm not rushing back to have that baby yet in my BP save. Grandma Mikezumi might be getting anxious though. :grin: I've got a couple more things to test out in Sanctuary and then I will probably go back to see if they are ready to have the baby. Maybe this weekend and they will have a proper car.....well Jared will. Alexandra got a mustang already. :grin:
    **Bummer they couldn't fix it right away and gosh that is a long trip, but, awesome you didn't have to pay for rental car so that was good. Gosh, why do dealers have to charge so much for stuff that locals can do for so much less.
    **Sam and Emma are flirting, but until I get all sims added I've got further relations blocked with SP. I think I added the last one last night, but, am testing the lifeguard mod today and a business rabbithole rug I put in this morning. I want all the testing and stuff finished. I plan on Jorge and Judy having a massive party so I can watch the interactions between the simselves and all the other sims I've added. No townies though....unless they crash the party. lol The loners are gonna freak though. I'm gonna have to have a room just for them to run to.

@Tunic626 Thanks for the comments. :) All your sims are very attractive. The blue hair is pretty and shines just right.

@Charlottesmom lolololol, no plumbot/human love allowed. Jared will be annihilated if he starts messing with plumbots! >:) Thanks for the comments. :)
    Cracks the whip!! Get back to the story!! Actually, your side things and outtakes are so funny that it is hard to miss the story. I'm still clueless as to what is going to happen though. Liz is gonna mess with Colby and Kate? Do you mean Riley and Kate? I saw the comment to Mikezumi.

@TeenWolf_1999 Lovely pictures.

@Chi5678 Thanks for the comments. :) I'm actually glad that some of y'all like the IF's as it is interesting seeing them in game. My worst experience with an IF glitch was not being able to put the baby in bed because the IF was still in the mailbox. My sims are kinda lazy about checking the mailbox. The baby kept getting tossed out of bed into the hallway and crying it's little eyes out. Of course, I had no idea what was wrong. I moved the crib, I sold the crib and bought another, I reset baby. I tried all kinds of things. I finally asked for help on forums and someone told me to check the mailbox for IF's. I wanted to burn the daggum things at that point, but that was before I got uni and a bonfire. haha, not sure if that would work either. That was before I used mods too, so was stuck with them. They stayed in inventory and I gave the baby a bear to play with. :grin:
    Hope you get a crash free game time! :)
  • Options
    MKSizzleMKSizzle Posts: 557 Member
    Feedback time. :smiley:

@plushtrap_107 Thank you for the feedback! I never played in Window Mode. Does it detract from the full screen though? I am willing to try it if it will help at all with the lag! And also thank you for making me feel a bit better about the forum. LOL I am a little embarrassed now about what I said but oh well. Great update and I love what you did with the kids' rooms. **** LOL At calling the bald kid Charlie Brown. Perfect. Yeah, Ashley and Reagan party a bit too hard sometimes. Sebastian made it as far as his friend's house and went there instead so I don't think he is quite ready to learn to drive yet. LOL

@silverofdreams30 Love the pictures. Great updates! Thanks for the comments. Yeah, there always seems to be a lot going on. I try to make things eventful because otherwise, what fun is it? LOL During the weekdays, it is usually very boring and uneventful, though. :) Those soccer shots are beautiful. Unless you call it football. Then your football shots are beautiful. ;)

@palmarrow Great update! Lloyd and Kristina are lovely together and I hope they get engaged soon! :) George aged up to be a good looking teen! I think glasses would suit him as well. I am surprised she didn't go into labor at the party! ***Aww that was really nice of you to say about the crew comment. That made me smile. If I am part of it, then I am glad to be!***Just saw they got married! Congrats!! The winter wedding arch pictures were lovely. And of course he was thinking about a sandwich. He is a man, after all. Haha When I take pictures, I always turn the thought bubbles off. ;)

@charlottesmom LMAO you had me cracking up at the makeover scene. Hilarious. The house is awesome! I am the same way when it comes to taking pictures of the sims I love. I take them for absolutely no reason. I had to laugh when you said that. Glad I am not the only one! **** I just read your venting session. Like I had mentioned earlier, I didn't mean to start any drama or anything negative. I feel horrible. I do just want to let you know that I read everything you post and enjoy it! I try to comment on everyone's the best I could. I do agree that this forum is one of the nicest I've been on. I think it is funny you mentioned the Lost board. I attempted to be part of that way back and did find it as you said, which is why I didn't stick around.

@king_of_simcity7 Awwww Cassie sure seems to be giving The Squire the cold shoulder. He tried so hard to cook for her and she ate a cold piece of pizza. SMH. **Uh oh I just read the Carl update. Something is up!

@TadOlson Thanks!

@bekkasan Thank you so much for that. You really made me feel a lot better. Great update.. and of course pizza is around in the future!! Pizza is forever. :) *** Thanks for your feedback! Haha when I saw Colin diving I was like WHAT? That's some fancy diving right there. The entire time he was swimming as a child, I thought he was gaining athletic skills only to find out when he was a teen, he had none! Sebastian did look handsome. :) He was voted prom king, but it seems that everyone gets crowned in my game so it wasn't a surprise! No romantic interests but he did ask a boy with no friends to dance to make him feel better but he got rejected. You really think they all look like brothers? LOL I guess I can see it. They all definitely have their own look, though. **** I am glad that you can see the changes as the kids grow up. It makes me happy that others can see it, too. And Sebastian hasn't exactly learned yet. He ended up driving...to someones house, so the lesson didn't last long. He is young still, though, so it is ok. Unfortunately, the game is still acting up, though. I'm learning to live with it, as frustrating as it may be. *** Love the Yin and Yang update!!

@meerkattime Thank you for what you said and I am glad you enjoy my updates. I actually just got an A/C installed this morning! Of course, it isn't too hot today so I can't fully appreciate it yet. And Bate Motel is an amazing show. I am just wrapping it up. I'll probably finished the last episode tonight. This is my third rewatch of it. I am an avid binge watcher and rewatcher of shows I like. I have watched Lost 4 times fully through. Same with Game of Thrones. And The 100. And probably more that I'm not thinking of right now. LOL I really do have too much time on my hands. ***** Thank you are the comments! Yeah, Ian definitely got a little ahead of himself with that garden. And Ben is an awesome dad! He is a cheerleader to all his kids and it's great. Ha Ben and Sebastian have been playing music together since he was a toddler! :) And yeah, there is trouble brewing in the house with Ian and Colin. I had a feeling their personalities would clash.

@chi5678 Great family! Haha at the picture of Spencer outside sitting in the snow. Thanks for the feedback!

@imdragonit Thank you for saying that. I am glad you enjoy my updates.

@coco Thanks for what you said. I do feel a bit better now about things. I do have Overwatch and ErrorTrap. I reset everything. They still declined. I ended up using MC and forced the invites, but the actual issue has not resolved. I am going to try and do it by phone again since they came over because perhaps, if they had been trapped or something, they were set free when they came. I don't really know. We shall see. **** Yeah, Ian got a little ahead of himself with the garden. LOL when I saw Colin out there diving like that, I was like WHAT? Hahaha. And yeah, Ben has had a struggle with the whole idea of getting older. I think you are right and he is coming to terms with it. Probably because Ashley likes his salt & pepper look. I love how Reagan and Riley turned out! I've been itching to make them over probably since they aged up to mature adult, but I just never got to it until now. They look soooo much better. Colin's party was fun and yes Colin looks so much like his dad! Yeah, Ian and Colin's personalities are starting to clash. One is a rebel and the other...is Ian. Haha yeah Trevor is definitely handsome. I am like @charlottesmom and take pictures of the sims I like for no reason. **** Just saw your last comment with the clarification. Yeah, sorry if I made it sound like I thought you were talking about this forum. I was agreeing that forums in general have that stigma and I have for sure tried to join in on forums that were absolutely horrid to new posters. This forum has been excellent to everyone.

@mikezumi Wow! Your Keanu Reeves is really great! You are very talented! And I love your updates!! I try to comment on what I read. Sometimes I fall so far behind that I get too overwhelmed. I am a bad “awesomer”. I always forget to do that but I am trying to keep that in mind and make it a habit.

@lanlyn Thanks for saying that! I'm glad you love my updates. Makes me feel that I'm not posting for nothing. Haha. And yeah there seems to be a little friction going on in the house. I wonder what is going to become of that? **** Thank you for the feedback!

@emorrill Wow sorry about all the car trouble! Yay for group internet hugs!!

@teenwolf_1999 First of, I adore that shirt!! So funny and cute. Your sims are gorgeous. How do you get the feet to look like normal feet without the webbed toes and all?? Your graphics are phenomenal.
    The Palmer Legacy -- Generation 1

It all started with Zack & Blair....

• Options
    Chi5678Chi5678 Posts: 268 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 and @CravenLestat from page 2902 I remembered you guys talking about getting male pizza deliverers instead of female. My sim just ordered pizza and it was a female, haha. Wanted to share that.
    qWMGa3d.jpg
    hLhdCsO.jpg
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member

One thing that annoys me is folks who post updates but then only comment on feedback that others have left for them, do they even read anything anyone else has taken the time to post? Feedback is nice on both ends, if you like feedback on your stuff why not comment on what others post? The other thing that irks is the no feedbackers...and don't give me the "I have no time for feedback", if you have time to play for hours for material for an update you certainly have an hour to spare every few days for a bit of feedback to others who are most likely commenting on your updates...I've almost given up on leaving feedback for some as they never even attempt to leave it back...give and take. I like to think of this thread as a big family but to be a family you get to know each other and contribute...I'm not talking about the two hours or so some of us put into feedback practically every day but, just a bit here and there, anything is appreciated. The folks that impress me the most are the ones who leave feedback and barely ever leave an update of their own, they are Awesome as they really don't have to do that at all.. :kissing_heart:

No idea why some get more awesomes than others, there are tons of lurkers here so that could have something to do with it, I generally give awesomes on updates and likes/awesomes on feedback that is directed to me.

Hope this hasn't hurt any feelings and I'll admit openly that when I first started posting 2,700 pages ago. I rarely left feedback at first, I got the hint after a week that feedback was nice to get when I received it so obviously the people who were also posting would like to hear back from me.

I also don't think there is a crew here, there are regulars, who post most every day and have been for years, we know each other
    (some very personally), being a newbie can be daunting but this group is not click-y at all, if you put in a bit of effort you will fit right in. This is actually one of the nicest boards I've posted on (if you avoid the Sims 4 section..), the Lost board and one of the soap making boards I used to post on were grumpy catty horrible folks, actually the Lost board was fun simply for that reason (I was the nice one among the butt head boys that posted there).

Carry on... :wink:

Adding a little to what @Mikezumi and @Charlottesmom have said... when I have time, I will go over the last few pages in this thread and comment on every single update. But if my time is limited, I will only comment on updates by people who are friendly and give feedback to other people. It doesn't matter if these people have been here for years or have only joined the forum yesterday, though - only that they communicate with others.

I do love seeing screenshots from other people's games, so in my opinion people who post pictures and stories are still enriching this thread even if they don't comment on other people's posts. The only thing I don't like is when someone just posts a link to their blog or youtube channel, treating the community like an advertisment space. I rarely follow these links.

I'm guilty of random and messy awesomes, though! Only when I don't have time to write comments do I systematically like or awesome every post I read. If I write feedback I scroll up and down each page many times, sometimes click on "awesome" as an afterthought, and sometimes click an "awesome" two times in a row so it gets erased!

One more thing... for me, too, this is one of the nicest online communities I've been a part of.
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer Sad to see Brianna go.
    ****RIP Yasunobu.

@MKSizzle I always forget that you can have Sim children show off to their parents. Those little outfits should be unlockable.
    ****~hugs~ Don't worry about comments. The comment to L/A ratio is always skewed on these things.

@bekkasan I know I should get closer. Sometimes I get in a hurry.

@Springfairy556 Okay, I did read that. I just didn't connect that with bank robbery right away.

@coco I usually switch daily. I only get to play for a couple of hours every day after work and before bedtime. Weekends are usually better with me being home most of the day. Also, none of my families are in the same World.

@Tunic626 Welcome back! I think they moved the snack table again.
    ****Great pics. Your Sims look interesting.

@Silverofdreams30 Sweet kitties.

@emorrill *hugs back*

@TeenWolf_1999 Great update. Your Sim's daughters look lovely.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

By (apparently) popular demand, I have my Rec Center pics for your enjoyment. I still need to refine the outdoors activities and landscaping, and get rooftop pics.
    Erw0qXh.jpg
    Snack Bar

mJkSLVL.jpg
    Day Spa

rbCvAhq.jpg
    Art Room

Q0Laqgn.jpg
    Music Room

Dy1oRSn.jpg
    Computer/Technology Room

DfVrIJC.jpg
    Glassblowing/Toy Making Room

Szl1JqI.jpg
    cAknTit.jpg
    Outdoors Areas

Here are the missing pics from my week of Simming:
    qynOQDm.jpg
    Maribel Goetz playing soccer by one of her few lamps.

HiEGgBh.jpg
    Arietta and I wanna say Brandon Coster with new baby Fallon. She's a witch like Eden. The next baby they have, however, will be human so I can move on.

sN5aSFe.jpg
    Isabelle Black looking overjoyed as usual.

Last night I was with the Farrs. I have a pic of Lydia teaching Andrew to walk (autonomously) while Ariel plays on the carpet (she pulled out her IF shortly after the pic was taken).
    Ukj5hbV.jpg

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,020 Member
    @lanlyn , Actually I believe I used Near for Matt and Mello’s beginning stages, tweaked like crazy of course! ;)
    @Charlottesmom You'd done several makeovers with new names and faces recently, I guess I got mixed up. So sorry! All your sim guys are handsome though!
  • Options
    @MKSizzle I cannot wait to share the next part :smile:

@Chi5678 Congratulations on the female pizza delivery!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @king_of_simcity7 lol You are egging me on!! Haha I can't wait to read it.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited August 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    @MKSizzle I want to prolong the dramas and make it less obvious what is going on. I want to bring Warren back into things as well
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    @meerkattime The AC thing is nice so far, except I am getting too cold hahaha. I was an avid Lostie. I gobbled down everything it fed to us the entire way through. I lot of people say the same as you did, though. Wasn't Bates Motel just incredible until the very end?? Or was it just me. lol. I have not chosen an heir yet. I have to choose the best looking, of course :) And I am leaning towards Sebastian right now but that may change. I never truly know until they are YA. All throughout the teen years, I found Ben a little goofy and I was going to actually have Trevor be the heir, but then Ben grew up and that changed my mind instantly. Although I had to wait for the rest to age up just to be sure. This time around, it will be a tough choice I bet, but Sebastian definitely won me over with his personality and his smile.

@king_of_simcity7 That's good story telling. :) I am always in a rush to get through a story I am telling. You do a great job at it.

• Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,020 Member
    Chi5678 wrote: »
    @lanlyn Do they usually become romantic interests after the IF is made real? Lol It is definitely interesting I think.
    @Chi5678 I think most people wait until the IF is real before a romance begins. But I love what's happening in your game. It's kind of like Beauty and the Beast. Rikki sees something in Riley while he's still non-human. Really cool. I think it's awesome. :)

Here's my human/IF couple. Russ was my first Sims 3 baby born in game, and Poppet was his IF. They grew up together, and Poppet was made real when they were children. When they became YAs, they realized they loved each other. Russ and Poppet are now boyfriend and girlfriend.
    F33X5ijcvrZMIYK4Rf4l06kqvT_KPIR69WgNmeVeeuBrgW85can37BeVf7GNregJNvoq9SsGhB5_znmpyG5fMIAJ2wJXTjrHTKO2F80zV7iWflt89YkH_Ae9jRUb-k-YdgvetMFzu-sNFnkP8Zo-7zlT-H5Y-QK9YJ8HFCHxMkdorOeGFB9dPxmCoInxc1uTKbYAH7uc0ky31EUSao2oqJYyszWJR0FOGSNviIXBPPwnWOqA7MPW8IxXeNs7r2Pffzguqwwse7v14Ms5zeruM71pU3NJNdyvsdTncy6fXZdT3kXcrRc_oOsMxV8CJl8rXUMwyI3KrmSQHOCr6erxiYXh60NTlD0zqRlI2ETQCV4t06ALHMi6rFPOw5xPTHNJWL9JO8b4N7lJa6KCjeHUwQ47VTZSaCnm8qmO3J0XyKUNVODzdm_MnqE--tFOJD80gSzYL8zSvNZXL2M_c7-eNO1ZqU3NpnfwYstZBYBdKQhnVQHZqE87KP4C-eK1ilFv-fA04S8zD_thvs1nnWENAMtL5sBv57vhhcbh1YniRQ6spyVhbkqbiqThsJSaqECrutpMjdarnsR_Cc5tKAmmQm4_Mijp6Po=w1280-h800-no

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top