Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• MKSizzleMKSizzle Posts: 557 Member
    Pretty long update... even though not much happened. ;)

It was still Sunday evening....

Ashley had an Opportunity to make some extra cash playing for tips. She went down to the theater and started playing and she drew in quite a crowd! (Sorry the picture is from so far away. I was trying to get as many of the audience members as I could.)

Cd23PXF.jpg

Back at home, Sebastian had a goal of winning 5 games, so he played some chess with Ben. Ben was a great chess player, but Sebastian did manage to beat him 3 times!

aZUZHOg.jpg

Ian cooked dinner for everyone. Colin, still being a little jerk to Ian, started snubbing him. This did not stop him from grabbing a plate, but he did stand up to eat it even though there was plenty of room to sit with Ian! Poor Ian's feelings are starting to get hurt, I think.

DKRaBii.jpg

Then it was time for bed.

fBI4jpO.jpg
    Utc0SoT.jpg

When Ashley finally came home after making a couple thousand simoleans, Ben went over to chat with her. And then (autonomously) just started getting all romantic and kissing and flirthing and then Ashley asked him to watch the stars, so they headed up to the balcony. (It really was so sweet and I was thrilled, I didn't have to direct them to do any of this, I just watched and “awwed”.

dnp9njL.jpg

After that, well...

1Dqfwh9.jpg
    uqoBkP8.jpg
    UCGfl8B.jpg

The next morning, Ian got up and finally decided to check up on his garden and was pleasantly surprised! I wonder if Ben told him he helped out or if Ian really thinks it was all him...

iTrjG1r.jpg

The kids got ready and went off to school.

wp2xAyM.jpg

Ben did some laundry back home and while he was waiting for the clothes, he started reading the recipe for baked angel food cake.

NjJbQmE.jpg
    XTAFYbT.jpg

Colin was the first one to get home from school because everyone else had after school activities. He was starving. Don't they feed you kids at school? Now all of the sudden IIII have to worry about it? Sheesh.

J3x7sq0.jpg

For some weird reason, Ian and Sebastian really wanted to have a pillow fight with each other. So when they got home, that was the first thing they did. These look like boys on a mission! Something is about to go down in Adelyn's room! LOL

6Lhum1k.jpg

Let the battle begin.

fLFoVug.jpg

Then everyone did their homework before they went off to do their own things. Ian makes the most interestingly funny expressions to me. I don't know why...

C8hgtcz.jpg

Ian went off to fish for a bit and did pretty well.

uvn82a2.jpg
    C5HOi0J.jpg

Sebastian painted... Love the face in the second picture.

WOKum31.jpg
    h6darII.jpg

And Colin lifted weights. Colin had some secret plans for himself tonight and he was getting excited thinking about it.

Ei3EfFC.jpg
    zXpfAGr.jpg

Ben had a concert that night, and when he came home, Ian told him all about his fishing feats.

k9JhvbR.jpg
    bnW9sBj.jpg

The kids all went to bed, and Ashley was at work still, so since he wasn't that tired yet, Ben finished reading the recipe he had started to learn earlier. These guys get way too happy about learning new recipes....

KPlTlvZ.jpg
    1WSj3J8.jpg

Ashley got home from work and they decided to go up to the bedroom, and on the way up, passed Colin coming down the stairs. They didn't think much of it and went to the room. Colin went into one of the bathrooms to kill a little time while he waited for them to go to sleep. Then he was going to sneak out and go to the beach.

hwmFAli.jpg

Yeah, maybe he was all by himself, but it was thrilling being out in the middle of the night. He had the beach and the night to himself and he could do whatever he wanted!

Rftzcro.jpg

So he lounged on one of chairs for a bit. Which ended up being pretty...boring.

JGurCVD.jpg

Then he got into his bathing suit and went for a swim.

ZQ0jkAw.jpg
    u1nJDdj.jpg
    1WbUOAp.jpg

He swam a bit towards the big rocks and saw some gold and some other minerals out in the sand, so he got out and collected them.

3OGBeiB.jpg

Then he started to get pretty tired and decided he had enough fun for the night. It was time to go home and get some sleep. It was already 2:30 in the morning! Of course, he didn't put his other clothes back on...

rWZ4Lzd.jpg
    jr3pLus.jpg

In the morning, Adelyn was the first to get up. She was very hungry and had herself a muffin. Next came Sebastian, and then Ian. Colin slept in a bit. ;)

tENa8G5.jpg
    sv0xs6c.jpg
    n1fSTci.jpg
    The Palmer Legacy -- Generation 1

It all started with Zack & Blair....

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited August 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@MKSizzle Thanks for the comment. :)
    wow...that was a big crowd for Ashley.
    Lovely romantic evening for them.
    Colin had a great adventure and no cops! Lucky kid. :)

@Chi5678 Awesome pizza girl....is that Autumn Cusack? Looks like her red hair. I have a made over version of her in one of my stories. @aricarai gave her a makeover and I had to have her for my story.
    36555219413_8ca4224e79_b.jpg

@MoonandStars83 Dag, now I want to put my KP SP in! I love the objects in the pack! It looks great. You even have fun outdoor things for them to do! Awesome job. My sims would never want to go home!
    I hope Isabelle didn't just squash the gnome behind her!

@meerkattime I have them saved in a porter file. I played them on my old puter when I had everything installed. I hope to be able to return to them whenever I get a new super duper gaming puter and get all my stuff back in. I posted a few saves a long time ago when I first started posting on this thread. Bekka got abducted by aliens and she is still not rescued! :open_mouth:
    26727571094_b0eba97ec0_b.jpg
    Patrick when he realized what happened and is calling for help.
    27332828311_1cdcdb9369_b.jpg
    This is them together before the abduction on a trip to France and Patrick got electrocuted and died....but had a death flower and Grim revived him. Bekka was very happy to have him back!
    26291977044_200fbe3f6c_b.jpg

@lanlyn Your IF's always look super! Love Poppet's blue hair.
    lol, Bebhinn would fix Emad good had it not been a dream! Stealing kisses.
  • wainscottblwainscottbl Posts: 5 New Member
    I'm playing the Goths, and Mortimer began college. Pretty much, well, in the Sims you have to play it this way, especially with how I have the days set up for their lives. So, Mortimer begins college the day after his son his born who is born the morning just after his mother's (Mortimer's) funeral (she died prematurely from drowning). Well, he started college and already got into an argument with this jerk. Mortimer seems to be in the habit of getting into autonomous arguments, including with his parents...so, he's already argued with a couple of students, for who knows why, but there it is, Mortimer Goth is now a college student. Oh, he missed a class because of the stupid radio thing. He automatically went to that instead of his class. That's how the day went in my sims. I'm hoping I don't get to many girls hitting on him, since he is charming.

Oh, and Gunther went out on a date with that female maid, whatever her name is...and was she rude....she invited him out. Kate P---- something is her name. She invites him to a gym...then she starts on the treadmill, leaving Gunther standing there...I tried to get her to hang out, but she seemed to want to do gym stuff. I should have taken her somewhere...oh, he told her a ghost story at least. Maybe I will fire or dismiss her...or give it a second chance. The word "divorce" comes to mind though...
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 2907

@Silverofdreams30 Welcome Snowshoe :) Does he get on well with Shadow? Great updates!
    That popup about Connor Frio always makes me laugh! :D
    Cute pic of Shadow and Snowshoe getting to know each other :)
    Looks like Angel had a fun day with Sadie :)

@meekattime If you do start using mods regularly the auto romance mod can be found at Sims Asylum. You need to register (free of course) to read and download but well worth it as it has many wonderful mods. You can always ask me where to find stuff when you are ready :) The auto romance mod comes in many flavours which is good because not everyone wants their sims to get engaged without their say so. I am like you and really don't like to direct my sims to woohoo so it's better they take care of that themselves ;)
    Thank you :) I am very happy with how Keanu turned out :)
    Congrats to Sofia on her pregnancy :) What a creep! I have had a sim try to cuddle with one of my sims and freaked out! I don't think it's a "romantic" thing as I have seen sims of the same gender whose preferences were straight doing it but it's still creepy!

@bekkasan I have always loved Keanu Reeves! Not necessarily all his movies are my cup of tea but I watched them anyway LOL Thank you :)
    Taking it slowly is probably not a bad idea. It's obvious Jorge wants Judy badly but perhaps Judy needs time to warm to the idea ;)
    Yeah, they always dance right next to the stereo! :#
    Glad they fed Martin! Sims can be so bad about not feeding themselves!
    Looks like the date went well and yay for the sweet kiss :)
    I think Jorge has what he wants now :D

@plushtrap_107 Thank you :) I am happy with how Keanu turned out :) My son is fine, thank you - just a little thing that needed looking at :)
    Congrats on Charon and Fjord's marriage :)
    Good idea moving them to the bigger house! You did a great job on the kids' bedrooms :)
    Fun pics of the kids playing in the snow :)

@king_of_simcity7 Was Carl texting Cassie? It looked a little like the bottom of her hair in his thought bubble. The Squire might have some competition!

@Charlottesmom Watari looks great as William! A very nice elder indeed :)
    Nicholas is a cutie and so is Nikki :)
    He looks good in the new hair! Love the colour of his jacket!
    So many hearts! Adorable pic of L looking at the camera with that cheeky smile :)
    Shy is such a cute trait :)
    Lee's doing Connor's stare very well!
    Congrats on getting sauna woohoo to work! It took me a while to figure it out!
    So good to see Lee and Eve back together :)
    Yep, you have a real problem where your boys are concerned but it's harmless so don't worry and keep clicking :D
    Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    The mail carrier and newspaper kid are always stomping their feet because they can't cross the tractor path while it is in use. I don't know why because the tractor runs right through them anyway :D
    I think he's a Rick but could be wrong. I used the random name generator and names only stick once I play them ;)
    I don't mind Patrick Swayze but I don't find him hot. I totally enjoyed watching Ghost the other week :)

@PalmArrow Congrats on getting Lloyd and Kristina engaged :)
    I hope they get pregnant soon!
    What a beautiful spot for a private wedding :)
    Adorable pics of George getting to know Dexter :)

@MoonandStars83 Thank you :) I will look up the mod at MTS although I don't mind having lots of nectar racks because they are in the basement anyway.
    Glad you had a fun time at the State Fair :)
    Happy birthday Crystal :)
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited August 2018
    zr38637.jpg
    Francine: “Hey Michael, you wanted to talk”

Michael: Yeah, Cine.I need to get out of town…for a while.”

Francine: “Michael, I don’t exactly have anywhere to go.”

Michael: “Well, then take a long vacation I don’t know…

Francine: “What’s going on?

xcqtvRn.jpg
    Michael: “I’m basically working for the feds and trying to lead my old life cine.I don’t want you to get hurt.I told you about Trevor right?”

Francine: “Man, I think so?”

Michael: “Well, if you only think so I wasn’t being completely honest…Trevor is well, Trever is a lunatic.I mean I don’t claim to be an angel Cine, and I done things I ain’t proud of, but if you meet Trevor Cine, you’ll swear I was an angel.”

Francine: “So what are you gonna do?”

Michael: “I guess I’m gonna try to play both sides….”

Francine: “Well the way I see it, you helped me, the least I can do is help you.”

Michael: “Its a death sentence Francine.”

Francine: “I’m not gonna sit around and watch you feel sorry for yourself.Whatever you need I’m game.”

Michael: “Francine, I owe you.Like I said, I’m a good thief…I’ll find you something big.Let’s go somewhere and relax.”

t9Q4RxG.jpg
    Francine: “Michael, now no romancing me.Its not gonna work.”

Michael: “Oh really?”

AcRgFfW.jpg
    Francine: “Michael, I’m being serious.”

Michael: “So am I kid.”

INBREo8.jpg
    Francine: Michael..

EFoAAxl.jpg
    Michael: “I love you Francine..”

Francine: “I think it’s time for me to go Michael..”

keWOgG1.jpg
    Michael: “Not this time Cine.” Michael grabs francine and pulls her in, stopping her from running away again.

Francine: “Michael..put me down right now!”

Michael: “Not if your gonna run from me…”

Francine: “I won’t run..just let me go, I hate being picked up..”

Michael: Fine.

Michael sets Francine gently down.

tCirNb1.jpg
    Francine tries to run, but Michael manages to grasp her hand.

Michael: “Francine.Stop running.We need to talk let’s go back to my place.Its more private.”

Francine: “You are so bossy.Fine!”

oblcpey.jpg
    Michael: “Here, I’ll get you a drink we can…Trevor?”

Trevor: “Michael….”

Michael: “Hey….Its good to see you man..”

Trevor: “Hmm, I bet it is.Course, I’m not the one that’s been resurrected.”

CpE8hbw.jpg
    Trevor: Ain’t this grand?

Michael puts his arms out to block Francine.

Michael: “Yeah, well I got a bit of an awkward situation.”

7gbo2WZ.jpg

Trevor: You’re telling me bro.One of those “Fake your own death to your best buddy” moment.And then run off with the dough.And then live in a big mansion.Awkward situations.

Michael: “That’s one way of looking at.”

Trevor: Do you have any other ways of looking at it? Cause I’m all out.

Michael: “That was a long time ago.I was in witness protection, still am.”

Trevor: “That’s great.That’s great…I’m sorry, where are my manners.Where’s Amanda?”

Michael: “we’re divorced.”

Trevor; “Oh too bad.”

Trevor looks Francine up and down.

Trevor: “Who is this pretty little thing with you Michael”

Michael: “Francine.”

Trevor: Oh yes I heard you had a new robbing buddy.

6WlCLFX.jpg
    Trevor goes to inch towards Francine.
    Michael: Trevor, leave her be.This is between you and me.”

Trevor: “It certainly is…”

to be continued…
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @Mikezumi , Hey you changed your Avatar!! Looks wonderful, and smexie!! <3
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,013 Member
    I'm going to try to get back in my game tonight, and will also post feedback after dinner.
    _______

First, I wanted to put my 2 cents in about giving out likes/awesomes and comments in this thread. I've been round and round with my thoughts/feelings on this subject, but here's where I am now. This thread is the only thread I read on a regular basis. It's all I can keep up with. And I give out mostly awesomes here because I love this thread!

I always give out awesomes for stories and screenshot updates and to anyone who tags me. I also give awesomes to most feedback posts. Although, if someone only says "thank you" to one or two people, I might just give a like. But I know how long it takes to write comments, even brief ones. I feel people should be acknowledged for doing that. Posting feedback often takes longer to do than posting story updates. I also give insightfuls out for posts that share special info or ideas on the game.

And I often wonder if some people here have a more difficult time with written English or with keyboarding. I don't think these people should be penalized just because they don't type or write as easily as others. Or maybe they're just not as comfortable sharing thoughts as others are. Could be the device they're using makes commenting more difficult. Bottom line, if I see someone is making a true effort to participate, I give them awesomes. I try not to judge the "quality" of posts.

I understand how sometimes we don't have time to give out a lot of feedback, so I don't expect people to post daily comments. Every once in a while is fine for me. I can usually tell if someone is actually reading others' updates or not. Again, if I see a person is trying to participate in the thread and being thoughtful to others, that's good enough for me!

As for those who never give feedback, but just post updates--well, they get their awesomes from me like everyone else, but I might not always comment on their updates. It depends on the time I have or if something in their post really catches my eye.

There you go! My feedback system revealed.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Listening to Sims 2 Mp3 music while I make comments here. :p
    I bought the Free Time EP online since that's the only one we didn't have and have been playing around with the features it provides in game today. :)

Yes, I need to work on Sam's story...I just need to take a little break from it every now and then to really get back into it. I know many of you writers understand. <3

Anyway,

@Charlottesmom LOL! I remember when you cloned Gobias and made him a mate out of it. :lol:
    Did you have a good rest of the day? Sorry I got all distracted and didn't text more. :pensive:

@Tunic626 Wow, Gustavo has some righteous hair there. ;):p
    Minerva and Batista are pretty. :)

@TeenWolf_1999 I'm gonna take a wild guess that you were born in 1999? :p
    That pregnancy shirt! :lol: Nice!
    Your sims are always so pretty. :)

@Chi5678 I know I already replied to your PM, but yeah when you finish the current house you are working on, ;) I've love to see pics since we live in a split level too.
    Love your new siggy pic. :)

@bekkasan Yes, Grandma Mikezumi is very anxiously awaiting I am sure. :blush: I still need to share more of @Charlottesmom 's SS and Drew and if they made a baby or not... :smirk:
    Ditto. I like the small shop, honest guys. Not saying most of the people at the Toyota dealership aren't honest, but...they work for a huge corporation and that means charging $$$$$
    I forgot you had SP settings set to where no long term relationships would happen yet.
    Which business rabbithole rug are you trying out? There's one I need to try out so I can eventually play with the Ultimate (open) Career's Mod. :)
    Will get to your PM in a bit. :kissing_heart:

@MKSizzle Yeah, no one likes car trouble. It comes with the territory of having a vehicle over a decade old. You take good care of Toyota's though, they usually run forever! (Like 300,000 miles or more! )
    ----
    Ben and Ashley are too cute. <3
    Allow Ian to think it was all him. :blush:
    Pillow fight fun! :grin:
    Sebastian's face be like, "Oh...my...wow! I didn't expect that to come out so...so detailed!" :joy:
    I love to take my sims swimming in the ocean at night. :)
    It must be cold outside for Colin. :smirk:

@PalmArrow This is one of the nicest online communities I've been a part of as well. <3
    I always appreciate your comments, big or small. {{{Hugs}}} Your stories are a joy to read!

@MoonandStars83 Thanks. :blush: Nice update. :)

@meerkattime Yeah it's a long drive. :pensive: But nice thing is that it's scenic, especially in the Fall. <3
    Hubby keeps nudging me to trade the car in for a new one and while that is SO tempting....I really like not having a car payment!

@lanlyn Russ and Poppet are too cute in that picture. <3
    Emad's maniacal laugh! :lol:
    I always give out awesomes for stories and screenshot updates and to anyone who tags me. I also give awesomes to most feedback posts. Although, if someone only says "thank you" to one or two people, I might just give a like. But I know how long it takes to write comments, even brief ones. I feel people should be acknowledged for doing that. Posting feedback often takes longer to do than posting story updates. I also give insightfuls out for posts that share special info or ideas on the game.
    ^That's pretty much what I do too. :)
    Thanks for your thoughts. I tend to forget that English isn't everyone's first language and/or they don't have a proper desktop or laptop to type on. I really need to be more aware of that.

@wainscottbl Welcome to the forums and the thread! :smiley:
    The Goth's seem to be a popular family to play right now. :)
    The stupid radio thing? :lol: Do you mean this?
    ts3ul-groupscienceproject-sml.jpg
    That cracked me up! I never remember the name of it either! Had to look it up! (Group Science Project thingamajig or something. :p )

@SpringFairy556 What happened to your avi pic? ;)
    Ooooh Nice kiss there towards the end! <3
    Yeeeah Trevor really doesn't look like a nice guy. :neutral: Those kind of people I usually try to avoid. :lol:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @lanlyn I pretty much use awesomes and the occasional like as you do. I am very much aware that there are people for whom English doesn't come easily and some who simply don't have the time to comment or use phones and other devices that don't allow for easy commenting. My gripe had nothing to do with that. I know that awesomes aren't that important in the scheme of things but when others post after me and have several more awesomes, meaning I have been overlooked, I do notice it (and resent it) when I feel I have made an effort to read and comment.
  • MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    @coco Thanks for the tips! I wrote them down to send along to my Dad.

@emorrill Sorry about the car trouble. The important thing is that you and your family are safe when out there on the road. I waited entirely too long to get a much-needed repair on my car recently. If I waited another day, well, I don't think I'd be here to make this post. It was that serious. I got a long lecture from my mechanic about it.

@lanlyn , @Mikezumi and @Charlottesmom Thank you for your thoughts about the whole feedback likes/awesome scenario. I freely admit, I'm terrible with feedback but I do try to keep up with my likes and awesomes. When I am HUNDREDS of pages behind, I skim the threads and I may miss a bunch of posts. I have a short attention span (which is why I'm always starting and stopping different game scenarios). I wish I could be better at it but the fact is that when I'm on the computer at home I'm doing a 100 different things (okay, maybe not that much but I'm multi-tasking) and I don't' always keep track. Plus, c'mon, I think EVERYONE on this board/thread can admit that this thread moves SUPER FAST and it can be hard to keep up.

I'm not playing my game tonight. I came home from a dinner date with two of my favorite people and it started to thunderstorm here. @Charlottesmom I think they're headed up your way. I bet @CravenLestat has been experiencing the same storms as well. You ever have a night when you KNOW you should go to bed...but you just can't sleep? That's my night tonight. Hubby is still out with his friends tonight, so that may have something to do with it as well.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Happy Simming All!
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Mikezumi -I've seen him in the Matrix and Dracula.Thanks for the comment.
    @msbeckycat -It looks like you really need to be able to download Mods and get a new browser if IE won't let you download them.I used to have issues with saves breaking a lot before starting on Mods.
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great update!
    @meerkattime -Great update!
    @bekkasan -It's all about getting things ready for future babies and others also expect to be coming along too as summer approaches.Great update!
    @pluahtrap_107 -It's a compromise where children are still protected from bad parenting though not removed from the game and they'll still grow up and have babies one day.Thanks for the comment.Great update!
    @king_of_simcity7 -Great update!
    @Charlottesmom -Great update!Thanks for the comment.
    @PalmArrow -Great update!
    @MoonandStars83 -I've been testing it out and finding it is helping out a lot.Great update!That Rec center looks great!
    @Nikkei_Simmer -Great update!
    @MKSizzle -Great update!I love playing families and managing my towns.
    @Puddinroy -Thanks for the comment.
    @lanlyn -It's from a new Mod I downloaded from MTS.Great picture!
    @MamaSimTee -I watched The Matrix on DVD earlier.It's great to hear from you and I got to play Evermore.
    @polrbearsims -It's great to enjoy older games again.
    @Tunic626 -Hi there!Great pictures!
    @TeenWolf_1999 -Thanks for your comment.Great update!
    @Chi5678 -I would always save as to new filenames each time even for something like that which can glitch out.
    @wainscottbl -Hi there!It sounds like you had fun.I've been playing Evermore Falls and it's winter there so my sims can't even build on their homes with snow covering the ground until spring.
    @Springfairy556 -
    Here's another Logan update below.
    Logan,Utah-Under Construction.
    Here's the lot I was working on.
    29143472547_8a7b06c720_b.jpg
    Added doorways to the basement.
    29143471047_0a47f0a969_b.jpg
    Placed doorways on the main level of the annex.
    29143469637_ee668eed67_b.jpg
    Here's a view of buy mode at the fire station.
    29143467567_852bc8d9bc_b.jpg
    Added a donation jar.
    29143465827_34a03b42ca_b.jpg
    Placed a phone on the kitchen counter.
    29143464627_9795e7500c_b.jpg
    Added a dishwasher.
    29143463607_717f2d18c0_b.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
    edited August 2018
    Hi everyone! Hope you all had good day.Been working lots of hours.If I missed any comments or feedback, I'm sorry.I come home and find I'm like 5 pages behind -faints-

@lanlyn - very well said.Sometimes I may miss someone's comments, because the thread moves so fast and I work a lot of hours I come back and I'm like five pages behind.XD.I'm actually horrible at giving feedback, so mine are sometimes brief and quick.
    @Mikezumi- Agreed.I try to respond when I can, sometimes I may miss a post or two, so a retag if I don't respond would be great.XD.Page moves so quickly.
    @Charlottesmom - Your awesome at giving feedback! I actually applaud you for keeping up.I always see you popping in and commenting.I can't remember what I wrote about Michael lol.Its been a long day, but thank you!
    @MoonandStars83 - lol that's okay.XD Just thought I'd tie in how the bank robbery came about.
    **Your lot is coming a long very nicely.=)
    @lanlyn - I love the idea of a romance with IF.I love those type of game play.-gets all mushy- lol.So cute.XD
    @Mikezumi - keanu makes a very pretty female sim!
    @Silverofdreams30 - pretty kitty! she's all like "pet me pet me!" Wow! the new and improved sim is very handsome.Man, I wish I could wolf down hot dogs like that. :o
    @MamaSimTee - You and me both.I try to go back 3 or 4 pages, and comment on those, but I have a hard time going back pages and pages and keeping up.But always try to make sure to at least respond to those who responded to me.
    @emorrill - I accidentally deleted it.XD And yeah trevor is certainly gonna be a character.I love the kisses in this game.XD
    @TadOlson - Logan is looking great! keep up the good work!

edited August 2018
    Page 2908

@Nikkei_Simmer Congrats to Greta on her pregnancy :)
    I hope that Brianna and her family do well out in the world :)
    I am so sorry about the passing of Yasunobu :( He will be missed :(
    I hope the torch isn't too heavy a burden for Haruo.

@MKSizzle Ben's going to get some good gardening skills from Ian's garden :)
    Congrats to Ian on getting his licence in one go :)
    Colin has some impressive diving skills!
    I have never tried the stylist station! Looks like fun :)
    Awwww Adelyn is cute in her ballet outfit :)
    Cute makeovers for Riley and Reagan :)
    Happy birthday Colin! He aged up well!
    Colin looks happy to be going on a jog!
    What a fun time out for Ian, Angelo and Ivan :)
    How cute that Adelyn showed off her ballet skills to her dad :)
    Oh dear! Friction between the boys :(
    That's great that Adelyn did well with her bake sale :)
    The rec room is a hit!
    Ben does look nervous! Did Ian get his licence?

@Charlottesmom Awwwww What a lovely popup! They are made for each other .... forever! :)
    Even though you are modless gay sims will roll wishes to have a child with the other. Adoption fills the wish too :)
    I am sure you could push Matt and Mello together :)
    I love the embrace interaction :)
    I have never seen the capture the scene thing but I have read of it.
    Matt is really lovely :) I find that some days, although I have favourites, there are others who are the star of the day when I play :)

@Puddinroy Thanks :)

@lanlyn Thanks for the lovely comments :) I am not sure how I feel about Rick. I was wanting to try to make a new male for fresh blood but, although I think he's okay, he's not really standing out for me. Keanu, on the other hand, I am very happy with even though he is not genetically viable.

@MamaSimTee Thanks for the lovely comments :) Keanu in Speed was to die for :) I only vaguely remember River's Edge although I did watch it when it was released.
    What a wonderful story about your friend bumping into him and spending time talking with him. I am so envious!

@polrbear How fun that you have other sim games to play now and what a lovely coincidence with the names :)

@OriginalMara Thanks :) I also enjoyed A Walk in the Clouds :)

@bekkasan Lovely seeing Yang and Yin join your game :)
    The criminal career track is the right choice for Yang :)
    Yep! Law enforcement makes perfect sense for the good sister :D
    Jared might be moonlighting as a cab driver ;)
    Great shot of Connor!
    I wonder if Craven's SS will cause his girls any problems in your game. He might end up with his army of sim babies in your save! LOL

@Tunic626 Welcome back :)
    @Charlottesmom - I sure hope they can get a baby soon! looks like they would make beautiful parents.
    @lanlyn - That actually sounds pretty fun, running around abducting sims.Might give that a go myself LOL.
    @Nikkei_Simmer - 79 mill? Wowzers! That's a lot of dough.XD Its nice to see their love remaining so strong! That white pony.OMG I just wanna cuddle.
    @MKSizzle - Ha! That would drive me nuts to, I'd be out in that garden trying to fix it all nice and neat..I love Ashley's hair.is it custom content?
    Another teen on the road? A parents biggest fear.Glad he passed! Congrats on the license.Ballet I yet to try in-game.Been meaning to
    @Charlottesmom - "I'm glad we'll always be together forever" - That is so sweet! OMG! I love when things like that pop up.
    Just was going back and reading posts.I apologize if my feedbacks aren't as great as everyone else.To be honest, I'm not good at writing, and not at all good at critiquing people's work.Like I just don't know what to say without sounding robotic.(I have this issue at work, I'm a cashier and my managers wan't me to make conversations with people and I just don't know how to start one.XD) I don't mean for anyone to feel left out or like I'm ignoring them.
    And the pages go by so fast, its so hard to keep up, Its impossible for me to respond to every post posted, because by the time I get back from work.Y'all have posted 10 or more pages.I try to go back at least 4 pages and see what's missed.And I keep an on my notification box.I Know I missed a few comments here and there, and their buried in the mass, and I apologize for that.

I'm sorry if my feedbacks aren't as detailed as some of the ones being left.I just am not the best feedbacker(don't think that's a word.XD)
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @Mikezumi -- Awesome. :) Sometimes I feel like one of the few people who has seen it. :lol:
    But I do have it on DVD... so I will have to spread it around, ahaha.

Hope to find some time for my Sims game this weekend. I feel like I've barely played in the last couple months. :(
    Jason's 21st birthday is coming up, and I've got some plans for that.
  • jamesrhodejamesrhode Posts: 15 Member
    > @Mikezumi said:
    > @Charlottesmom Thanks <3

Nice!!
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Just had to share. After almost three weeks of going to the center, we did hubby's dialysis at home tonight and had a successful treatment using the new access sites the center helped with. Hopefully things will continue to go well and no more horrible painful rides in the truck for him. :)

@mikezumi You changed your avatar! Awesome. Looks terrific.
    Thanks for the comments. :) Jorge is very happy and I notice Judy is being more autonomous with the romance stuff today. I didn't get to play much as I was testing stuff, fixing stuff, reloading game, reloading again as I forgot to save the silly building I had just fixed, reloading again, testing, etc. Lots of duh moments for me today. I did a lot of housework in between and perhaps I should not do housework tomorrow and concentrate on game! lol.
    lol, can you imagine a bunch of tiny little craven tots running around with all those women of his I put in the game! Shh......don't tell him I took the irresistible off the girls. I want everyone to have a fair chance!

@Springfairy556 looks like more trouble is happening in your story!

@lanlyn Looking forward to seeing more story from you. :)

@wainscottbl Welcome to the thread. It is always interesting seeing how others play the Goth family. :) I don't generally play EA sims, but I do know that family well from others in this thread.

@MamaSimTee Hope you weather gets better.

@emorrill Definitely understand needing a break. :)
    I didn't like the business/journalism/bistro building I was using in Sanctuary. I saw one on the builders thread the other day that was an office building. I liked it, so I downloaded it and added it to game today. Changed a few things in it and realized I only had specialty building rugs, so had to go to MTS find the rugs for base buildings, download those and add the package. So, I still haven't got it tested yet cause by the time I did all that it was time to do hubby's session. Comedy of errors in playing/testing the game today. Plus, it is now after office hours in game too! lol Oh, well, hopefully they will go to the new office journalism building tomorrow. I will bulldoze the old building once the last straggler is out of the bistro part of it! There is a bistro in Sanctuary so I didn't need that part anyway.

@TadOlson Nice to see you are getting more done on Logan.

@OriginalMara Hope you do find some time to play and share some pics. :)

I don't really have an update tonight, but, I can show a picture of me breaking the roof on Sam's Synths and Staples building. Somehow I deleted it while I was making my changes. It is one of the fancy ITF roofs and was too cool to lose, so I saved my game, loaded up my ITF save that I traveled a sim to when I started up doing this future story, saved the version from it to the library and added it back to my game. All fixed now. I did go back and put the bistro stove and menus (used the modded ones) very carefully so I wouldn't accidentally lose the roof again. Like I told @emorrill and @mikezumi my gaming today was one fix after another of things I kept breaking or forgetting to save. I must of loaded the game 10 times popping in and out to find things, fix things and download stuff. My usual is maybe twice in a day.Thank goodness it is a fairly fast load.
    43357069484_01ef21a3d3_b.jpg

This is the picture of the original with the roof. Way too cool to lose that!
    29165146657_06aa205b4a.jpg

• emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    MamaSimTee wrote: »

@emorrill Sorry about the car trouble. The important thing is that you and your family are safe when out there on the road. I waited entirely too long to get a much-needed repair on my car recently. If I waited another day, well, I don't think I'd be here to make this post. It was that serious. I got a long lecture from my mechanic about it.

@MamaSimTee Thank you sweet lady. <3 You're very right.
    The funny thing is...I got what many in my church would call a "prompting" about finally getting the airbags replaced (because I received MANY notices about it in the mail and would think, "Ugh! I don't want to drive to the valley..." Or "I'm a good driver, I have nothing to worry about..." and that's bad thinking: Learn from my mistake everyone. :p ). I just had this thought pop into my head one day that it needed to get done, especially before school started for my daughter. I decided that once hubby was off (the next day) we'd make the trip, so I called and made the appointment with the dealership.

I kid you not, two days after doing that I get a notice on my door that I have a certified letter from Toyota waiting for my signature at the Post Office. :neutral: Coincidence? I think not.
    Then for the mechanic at the dealership to inform me that one of the side airbags is dead???
    I'm not trying to preach by saying this, but it's moments like these that assure me there is someone above looking out for me (and my family). <3

Sorry you got a lecture from your mechanic. :( I can assure you all that once I am home with my car, it's going to the shop to get that water pump leak fixed. :star:

@Mikezumi
    I know that awesomes aren't that important in the scheme of things but when others post after me and have several more awesomes, meaning I have been overlooked, I do notice it (and resent it) when I feel I have made an effort to read and comment.
    ^A very understandable reaction. I feel the same sometimes...

@TadOlson Logan is lookin' good. ;)

@OriginalMara Sorry I missed replying to your comment...
    Yes, the issue with Dr. Lawrence was very sad to see. :cry: (I cried, I won't lie). I didn't know Alan Alda is suffering from Parkinson's? Gosh, that stinks. :confounded:
    I'm on episode 4 in Season 8 now. :p What can I say, I love medical dramas, can't get enough of the drama, so it's hard to stay away for too long! :lol:

@Springfairy556 Whoops! :lol: But hey, I like the new picture you have there. A steamy kiss moment. :smirk:
    Gosh I love romance!
    You know, it always amazes me how our point of view or thoughts about others completely change when we know their story... Thanks for sharing. <3
    What you said here...
    To be honest, I'm not good at writing
    ^Pfft. I think you're a great writer and telling quite an intriguing story on here. :) (You probably meant typing huh? ;):p ) I still don't know how to type the proper way, but I'm pretty good at the way I do it so... :lol:

@bekkasan Thanks for the reply and info. <3
    That IS a spiffy looking roof! I wouldn't want to get rid of it either. ;)

Well it's after midnight and time for me to sleep! (Past time....)

Goodnight and happy simming my friends. <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,013 Member
    edited August 2018
    Pages: mid 2909 to here.

I probably don't say it enough, but I really appreciate all the comments, guys. So many awesome friends here! :)

And thanks for the recent feedback.
    @king_of_simcity7, @meerkattime, @Silverofdreams30, @Charlottesmom, @plushtrap_107, @Chi5678, @MKSizzle, @emorrill, @Mikezumi, @MamaSimTee, @TadOlson, @Springfairy556, @bekkasan
    _______

@Silverofdreams30 Fun screenshots of Angel and Sadie playing soccer. ...Love that letter she sent him, "words can't kiss." Awesome! ...Cute pic of Snowshoe sleeping with Angel. ...I'm not familiar with Hana yori dango, but I like your Tsukasa sim.

@emorrill What an ordeal getting those airbags fixed! I agree that this is the friendliest forum (thread) I've run across on any gaming site.

@Tunic626 Good luck with starting your new legacy. It was nice meeting your 2nd generation. Minerva might not have the blue hair, but she's lovely.

@TeenWolf_1999 Love that pregnancy t-shirt!

@MoonandStars83 I really enjoyed seeing your Rec Center pics. Thanks for sharing them. It looks like a bright, fun place. The snack bar with the Katy Perry look! And so many activities, even outdoors. Awesome. ...All your family screenshots were great too. Parents, children, and gnomes!

@MKSizzle Ashley really had a large audience by the theater! ...Congrats to Sebastian on winning 3 chess games so far. ...Wonder why Colin is being a jerk to Ian. ...Sweet star gazing with Ashley and Ben. I love it when they do things autonomously like that! ...Funny about Ian and Sebastian having a serious pillow fight! ...You caught a lot of fun expressions in your pics. ...Awesome screenshots of Colin at the beach at night. Loved those! Good thing he didn't get busted by the police!

@bekkasan Great screenshots of Bekka and Patrick. ...How frustrating to have to do so many fixes in your game at one time! But it sounds like you've got it in order now. And I agree, that ITF roof is way too cool to lose! ...I'm happy that your husband had a successful treatment at home. That's awesome news!

@wainscottbl Welcome to the thread. Sounds like a dramatic start to your Goth story!

@Springfairy556 Loved the screenshots of Francine and Michael by the trailer. And the later beach pics were so romantic! Francine seems to be letting her guard down a little more now, and she's willing to stick with Michael in his criminal activities. ...Uh oh! Trevor looks like trouble!

@Mikezumi I like your new avatar. You did such an awesome job with Keanu. ...I understand how frustrating (and hurtful) it can get when the likes/awesomes are inconsistent. I've felt the same way myself (as have others). I used to worry, "Did I say something wrong?" "Was one of my screenshots offensive?" But I finally decided I just can't control what other people think or do.

@MamaSimTee Stay safe in that storm!

@TadOlson Is the new annex part of the fire station?

@OriginalMara Hope you can find time to play your game. I've been pretty busy this week, so I'm missing my sims. Happy Birthday to Jason on his upcoming 21st!
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer , I too feel sad about Brianna having to go, it was nice to have her around in your updates!
    The Cape Garner Island City Hall was certainly gratified to receive those paintings
    Lol! I misread this as "The Cape Garner City Hall was certainly grafitti-ed" and thought River had taken the "paint the town! opportunity a little too literally!
    Heartbreaking scenes of Yasunobu's death and the family's grief!

@MKSizzle , Until I read your update, it never occurred to me that you could have a stylist station in the house! It's the perfect thing for a girls' night.
    I like Colin as a teen!
    Adelyn showing off her ballet moves is adorable!
    I'm envious of your bake sales - mine have never worked, even when I installed a mod that helped them work!
    Ashley had an impressive crowd while playing for tips.
    I love Sebastian's "What did I just paint?" face!

@Silverofdreams30 , I liked seeing Snowshoe curled up on the bed next to Angel! :)

@Tunic626 , the blue hair on Gustavo and Batista looks really lovely.

@TeenWolf_1999 , I love your pictures of Casey and Cassandra, and Cassandra and her boyfriend are a lovely couple!

@MoonandStars83 , your rec center is great - I especialy like the candy-themed snack bar, it looks so delicious!

@lanlyn - lol, I remember your experiment with alien abductions, but i forgot that Emad actually let out a maniacal laugh while doing it - that's awesome! :smiley:

@wainscottbl , you made me laugh with the story of Gunther's unsuccessful date. Maybe the maid wasn't really interested in him romantically, she just wanted to give him a hint that he should get fit?

@TadOlson , I'm curious about the tip jar at the fire station. How will it work? Who will give tips, and who will get them?

@bekkasan , that's really a beautiful roof, no wonder you went out of your way to get it back!
    Do I remember correctly that you mentioned that my simself was hanging out with @TinySpaceFox 's David? That's awesome! :smiley:

@Springfairy556 , I love the way you introduced Trevor into the story, with Michael talking about him being dangerous ... and then he suddenly appears! It was a well done scary moment.

@Charlottesmom , I've made a mental note to try playing with multiple, slightly tweaked versions of the same sim of various age and gender someday - it looks so fun in your updates!
    I have been in and out of my game today trying to save Clyde Reeves but in the end I had to totally annihilate him so I could just move on with my save. That left two kids fatherless :( I saw his current wife had a baby but also had a full relationship with a new romantic interest, Grumpo Marks, so I made Grumpo the father of the baby. The teen daughter to Bonnie is fatherless for now until I decide who in Bonnie's life should be the dad.

It all started when I got a popup a couple of days ago that Clyde got stuck aging up. That often happens to sims in the criminal career in my saves because they are at work when they should be aging up so I thought nothing of it. The next night I got the same message but didn't think to check on Clyde until I had already started a new sim day. I got a SP script error when his daughter was aging up to teen the details of which I can't remember but something along the lines of not being able to complete genetic transfer from a parent. I went looking for Clyde and he was "out of town". I tried a MC reset but that didn't get him back home and I also tried moving his household out using edit town but that caused my game to go haywire and I had to exit without saving. I tried a couple other things but there was no retrieving him and I decided it wasn't worth the bother since it's a short term save.
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @lanlyn Im not the best with explaining what things are so I will link you here
    and you can read about what " Hana yori dango is" hehe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hana_Yori_Dango_(TV_series)

I loved the update with Emad buying a spaceship. There are still so many things
    I never have explored in The sims 3. When playing Sims 4 i get bored quite fast but never with Sims .

@MKSizzle All your sims are gorgeous Sebastian is realy cute. I dont like
    the snubbing stuff so I try to stop my sims whenever someone tries it in mygame.
    Are you controlling all your sims or you let soem of them do what they want?
    Im from Sweden so I usually call it Soccer in English.

@bekkasan I love your Patrick Sim he is absolutely gorgeous.
    Your bekkasan Selssim is very pretty, dont think I ever seen a photo of her ingname before.
    Thank you, Im not a good builder but wanted to try it for that save.

@Mikezumi I have had that popop happen to, but im not sure what causes it.
    I often have it when I play and it pop up for toddlers msotly in my game.
    They do get on well togheter, Shadow needed a friend for when Angel is not home.

@emorrill Saw your message on here last night but were about to pop to bed.
    Welcome back from your trip.

@PalmArrow Thank you I find that cute too that the cat loves him enough to sleep beside him.

@Charlottesmom I love how gorgeous your sims are even with no cc. You are so good at creating
    sims in vanilla forms.
    Angel have not hit the gym but he tends his garden alot maybe why he has broad shoulders hehe.

@Tunic626 Thank you,
    Great looking sims, I tried a legacy once but got bored after
    4th generation cause nothign new really happened when I played I
    stuck to the same kind of stuff.

@TeenWolf_1999 Gorgeous looking sims

@Chi5678 I loved that notice aswell, it was the first time I ever
    have seen that one popping up.
    Cool pizza lady sim.

@MoonandStars83 That rec center is a very nice building

@meerkattime Thank you, they ended up having an itneresting
    adventure outside.

Leave a Comment