Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Thylaxine wrote: »
    Hello everyone, my name is Tabby. I've been playing the Sims since I was 8 or 9 (over a decade ago!), starting with Sims 2 Pets for the Gamecube. I remember making my couple and having them sit on the garden swing (whatever that was called!) until they had max friendship. I've been playing a lot of Sims 4 with the release of Seasons, so I joined the forums to find some game hints and occasional help. :)
    Hello @Thylaxine :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming when a child, playing sims 2 Pets on the Gamecube, and have grown up with simming a part of your life. It is great that you are playing Sims 4 now. Seasons is a great pack! It is very nice seeing our sims celebrating holidays in each season and doing seasonal activities together .
    I hope thst you will enjoy resding the fotum threads and learn new helpful tips abiut playung the game.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    asap24asap24 Posts: 48 Member
    Hey yall, so excited to jump into these challenges. Im a builder, here trying to increase my odds at a maxis fave. I always was the kid "I don't play barbies, I accessorize",. I like theme...Ive built all of harry potter's world. Check out my gallery creation ea account id : asaperstein24!
  • Options
    CassidyMorganCassidyMorgan Posts: 1 New Member
    hiiii!

my name is cassidy but u can call me cass i like football (come on fallll) pasta and making new friends! hope to contribute a lot to the discussionnnn :)
  • Options
    asap24 wrote: »
    Hey yall, so excited to jump into these challenges. Im a builder, here trying to increase my odds at a maxis fave. I always was the kid "I don't play barbies, I accessorize",. I like theme...Ive built all of harry potter's world. Check out my gallery creation ea account id : asaperstein24!

Hello @asap24 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Building in the Sims 4 is a very special part of simming! It is an enjoyable way of expressing our creativity through the game ! It is special seeing our sims living in homes that we have built for them. I hope that you will enjoy doing the build challenges. Simmers enjoy doing the challenge themes and looking at the creativeness of other simmers who are building on the same theme. There are often much we learn and helpful tips we find as we look at the builds of fellow simmers! It is rewarding itself just to do the build, and a delight if another simmer decides to download it.
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Options
    hiiii!
    my name is cassidy but u can call me cass i like football (come on fallll) pasta and making new friends! hope to contribute a lot to the discussionnnn :)

Hello @CassidyMorgan :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Pasta is delicious! It is especially nice to eat a warm bowl of pasta on a Wintery day!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, and enjoy posting about the sims from your games.
  • Options
    BenDaSimmerBenDaSimmer Posts: 3 New Member
    My name's Ben and i like sims.
  • Options
    My name's Ben and i like sims.

Hello @BenDaSimmer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Simming is fun! There are many special parts of simming, from creating sims, to building homes and venues, and enjoying playing in live mode!
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > BenDaSimmer wrote: »
    >
    > My name's Ben and i like sims.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @BenDaSimmer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > Simming is fun! There are many special parts of simming, from creating sims, to building homes and venues, and enjoying playing in live mode!
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you very much!
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > BenDaSimmer wrote: »
    >
    > My name's Ben and i like sims.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @BenDaSimmer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > Simming is fun! There are many special parts of simming, from creating sims, to building homes and venues, and enjoying playing in live mode!
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you very much!

You’re welcome :)
  • Options
    Hi! My name's Alex. I'm a huge fan of The Sims 3. I think this is the best game ever!

Hello @AlexTheSims3Fan :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you enjoy playing Sims 3. Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forums threads and posting about your simming experiences.
    These are some great sims 3 threads
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/808585/what-happened-in-your-sims-3-game-today#latest
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/802147/i-still-love-scenery#latest
  • Options
    > @AlexTheSims3Fan said:
    > Hi! My name's Alex. I'm 14. I'm a huge fan of The Sims 3. I think this is the best game ever!

Hello Alex, Welcome .. i'm new here too!
  • Options
    SimGasmsSimGasms Posts: 115 Member
    Hello ^_^, Im new to the forums. Im trying to find more platforms to share my youtube and tumblr content and to meet other like minded creative individuals.

Im addicted to CC and i think I may be a clutter hoarder.. can never have too many food clutter.
    I have 2 kitties and I work constantly, I also like to play zombie games on xbox
  • Options
    SimGasms wrote: »
    Hello ^_^, Im new to the forums. Im trying to find more platforms to share my youtube and tumblr content and to meet other like minded creative individuals.

Im addicted to CC and i think I may be a clutter hoarder.. can never have too many food clutter.
    I have 2 kitties and I work constantly, I also like to play zombie games on xbox

Hello @SimGasms :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have your own YouTube channel and tumblr :) You would enjoy producing the videos and sharing with other simmers through the tumblr posts.
    There is a lot of great cc that has been made for the game! The Sims modding community is very talented! It is very kind of them that they share their cc /mod items with fellow simmers :)
    Your kitties would be very special animal members of your family household <3
  • Options
    -Haner96-Haner96 Posts: 18 Member
    Ok so even though I've had an account for a good few years, I'm still considered a new member (due to my lack of posts).

But anyway, hello! I'm -Haner96 (my original Origin username before I changed it some time ago to WhereisMegara). I've been playing the sims since 2004 - my first game was Bustin' Out! I play TS2, TS3 and TS4. I am also a fan of the console versions. I would like to try ts1 but I'm in no rush to do so.

Just thought I would introduce myself as I intend on being more active in the world of Sims. (Also, fun fact; i'm an admin on the Sims Wiki!)
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
    edited July 2018
    -Haner96 wrote: »
    Ok so even though I've had an account for a good few years, I'm still considered a new member (due to my lack of posts).

But anyway, hello! I'm -Haner96 (my original Origin username before I changed it some time ago to WhereisMegara). I've been playing the sims since 2004 - my first game was Bustin' Out! I play TS2, TS3 and TS4. I am also a fan of the console versions. I would like to try ts1 but I'm in no rush to do so.

Just thought I would introduce myself as I intend on being more active in the world of Sims. (Also, fun fact; i'm an admin on the Sims Wiki!)

@-Haner96, Hello and welcome to the forums... :) You have enough points to meet that requirement, you just need a 3 more posts to become a full member... :)
  • Options
    -Haner96 wrote: »

Hello @-Haner96 :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing Bustin Out in 2004, and play sims 2,3 and 4 as well as the console versions . You would have spent many enjoyable and fun hours over the time simming!
    It is very thoughtful of you to be an admin on Sims wiki. It is a very helpful guide to the Sims games :)
  • Options
    kaykeakaykea Posts: 13 New Member
    I'm Kay. Been playing since the Sims 2 because of my older sister. Wasn't really a hard core gamer or simmer. Never was one for all the packs, though... not enough money :(
    But I love this game and it really is like my coping mechanism. I play almost everyday and I'm actually somewhat obsessed. I'm so happy that the Sims is starting to come back into the spotlight.
    I'm here to get new ideas about stories and talk to others about the game instead of bothering my friends.
  • Options
    kaykea wrote: »
    I'm Kay. Been playing since the Sims 2 because of my older sister. Wasn't really a hard core gamer or simmer. Never was one for all the packs, though... not enough money :(
    But I love this game and it really is like my coping mechanism. I play almost everyday and I'm actually somewhat obsessed. I'm so happy that the Sims is starting to come back into the spotlight.
    I'm here to get new ideas about stories and talk to others about the game instead of bothering my friends.

Hello @kaykea :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that your sister introduced you to simming and is a simmer also. You would have enjoyed chatting together about the sims in your games.
    Simming is a great way of taking a break from real life and all that the day is holding, and is enjoyable and fun at the same time!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, and posting about your sims and the stories of their lives.
  • Options
    AiviraAivira Posts: 40 Member
    Nice to meet you all! My first sims game was TS2, though I played it when it was free on origin years later after release, lol. I still have so much to do in it but I'm really enjoying the other games too. I also have so much clutter in my room lol, but I don't bother since my cat seems to like it. She's around 5 years old and is a black american shorthair. Super adorable, ferocious hunter. You may have seen a pic of her in a certain discord dedicated to the Sims. Thanks for being here <3
  • Options
    Aivira wrote: »
    Nice to meet you all! My first sims game was TS2, though I played it when it was free on origin years later after release, lol. I still have so much to do in it but I'm really enjoying the other games too. I also have so much clutter in my room lol, but I don't bother since my cat seems to like it. She's around 5 years old and is a black american shorthair. Super adorable, ferocious hunter. You may have seen a pic of her in a certain discord dedicated to the Sims. Thanks for being here <3

Hello @Aivira :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you first started simming by playing Sims 2, then that has led to enjoy playing the other versions also.
    Your cat would be very special to you. She would be company for you when you are in your room,
  • Options
    cloudsky331cloudsky331 Posts: 220 Member
    Hi there. I created a sims forum account in order to post something crazy that may have never happened before that happened to me, but I see there's a very well thought out system! So I'll do what I do best and create a bullet-point fact list about myself at 12:21 a.m. :)
    - I haven't been playing the sims for very long, only about a year and a half, but I absolutely love it. I've spent a total of 618 hours on the sims, and probably 20 or 25 hours in all just researching the sims, learning new things, playing with cheats, etc.
    -I'm a mod user, MOSTLY just for custom content but I do have a couple small gameplay mods. I have very bad luck with gameplay mods, they almost NEVER work.
    -I'm a sims anomaly. I've had sims abducted about 24 times, give or take a few, and of those times around 12 male sims have been impregnated. I know people who've been playing for thousands of hours who've never had it happen once!
    -I currently have a household with a ghost in it.
    -I, without cheating, have successfully produced a ghost child. By accident.
    -I had an alien sim who fell in love and got married to another alien sim and neither had any clue the other was an alien until they had their first child.
    -I am absolutely awful at keeping sims' social need up. They're all always lonely.
    So there's some things about me! Well, rather, my kind of embarrassing and long winded sims track record. I really need to get out more!
    "Why is nothing in the sims sparkly? They should add a sparkles stuff pack. Sparklepack."
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Hi there. I created a sims forum account in order to post something crazy that may have never happened before that happened to me, but I see there's a very well thought out system! So I'll do what I do best and create a bullet-point fact list about myself at 12:21 a.m. :)
    - I haven't been playing the sims for very long, only about a year and a half, but I absolutely love it. I've spent a total of 618 hours on the sims, and probably 20 or 25 hours in all just researching the sims, learning new things, playing with cheats, etc.
    -I'm a mod user, MOSTLY just for custom content but I do have a couple small gameplay mods. I have very bad luck with gameplay mods, they almost NEVER work.
    -I'm a sims anomaly. I've had sims abducted about 24 times, give or take a few, and of those times around 12 male sims have been impregnated. I know people who've been playing for thousands of hours who've never had it happen once!
    -I currently have a household with a ghost in it.
    -I, without cheating, have successfully produced a ghost child. By accident.
    -I had an alien sim who fell in love and got married to another alien sim and neither had any clue the other was an alien until they had their first child.
    -I am absolutely awful at keeping sims' social need up. They're all always lonely.
    So there's some things about me! Well, rather, my kind of embarrassing and long winded sims track record. I really need to get out more!

Helllo @cloudsky331 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you can soon get some sleep!
    It is nice that you have been simming for a year and half. The hours that you have spent simming over that time would have been fun and enjoyable!
    It is great that you use cc. There are a lot of many talented cc makers in the simming community and it is enjoyable looking at new cc items that simmers have made and are kindly sharing them with fellow simmers!
    It is great that there has been many abductions in your Game! It would give you a surprise though each time that it occurs!
    It was a great touch what occurred with the alien sims.
  • Options
    thunal33thunal33 Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi! I'm thunal33, and I'm new here. I probably spend at least half my time in the Sims in CAS and the Gallery, and I've been playing The Sims for about 2 years. :)
  • Options
    kyracatkyracat Posts: 10 New Member
    Hello everyone! I'm KyraCat and I'm new to the forums! I have been coming on to the forums for a while but never actually signed on! I spend most of my time doing challenges and trying new things in the sims. I have been playing the sims for about 4 years -ish. I'm so excited!
  • Options
    thunal33 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm thunal33, and I'm new here. I probably spend at least half my time in the Sims in CAS and the Gallery, and I've been playing The Sims for about 2 years. :)

Hello @thunal33 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming for two years. You would have enjoyed creating many households over the time in CAS, and working out clothing outfits that suit them. Spending time in CAS is an enjoyable part of simming!
    Happy simming ! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top