The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,569 Member
    edited June 2018
    meowchu wrote: »
    hey everyone, i'm marie! i've been playing the sims since the first couple came out, and now i own 1,2,3,4, and sometimes play the mobile games too. i recently joined this forum just now after all this time because i've gotten really involved in the sims again after the cats and dogs expansion and i'm enjoying seasons now too. i've gotten so involved i've been streaming and making my own videos (which i've never done before!) so i'm having a good time playing the sims again! nice to meet you all!

Hello @meowchu :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since the first versions of The Sims and ownn all the versions. You would enjoy deciding on which version you would like to play when you are decide to some simming. It is great that you have joined the forums! The cats and dogs, and Seasons packs are great! They add many enjoyable features and activities to the game! It is great that we now have a variety of weather conditions, Seasonal activities, and landscapes in our games!
    It is great that you are making your own simming videos! That is special! I hope that it continues to go well ! You may like to start a new thread in the Video Haven section of the forums when you are a full member and post links to your videos there.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/video-haven
    Happy simming! :)
  • ministerijaministerija Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello. I'm Simona. I played sims since I was a young, as Sims were the second game my father brought to me and my sister (the first being GTA San Andreas). I love this game, especially when it's raining outside and I make myself a cup of tea, and just... enjoy current situation, while having a better life in the game.
    Hello. I'm Simona. I played sims since I was a young, as Sims were the second game my father brought to me and my sister (the first being GTA San Andreas). I love this game, especially when it's raining outside and I make myself a cup of tea, and just... enjoy current situation, while having a better life in the game.

Hello @ministerija :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been playing The Sims since you were a child, and special that your Dad introduced you and your sister to simming. You would have enjoyed spending many enjoyable hours ever since, playing the Sims!
    It is a great game to play indoors whilst the weather is rainy or cold outdoors. It is nice way of taking a break from real life and all that the day and our lives are holding.
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    Hi, everyone! I've been playing Sims games since I was a kid,, with SimCity 2000, and I bought the original The Sims upon release. :) I was reluctant to buy The Sims 4 because of the smaller scale of it, but the Origin sale a few weeks back lured me in, and it's hard to stop playing! So far I am still learning the new game. I tend to borrow characters from the games and reinsert them into the sequels, so I have the Pleasant girls in The Sims 3. Right now I have one couple that I'm playing in ALL FOUR GAMES, though they're stuck in place in the sims one. ;)
    Hi, everyone! I've been playing Sims games since I was a kid,, with SimCity 2000, and I bought the original The Sims upon release. :) I was reluctant to buy The Sims 4 because of the smaller scale of it, but the Origin sale a few weeks back lured me in, and it's hard to stop playing! So far I am still learning the new game. I tend to borrow characters from the games and reinsert them into the sequels, so I have the Pleasant girls in The Sims 3. Right now I have one couple that I'm playing in ALL FOUR GAMES, though they're stuck in place in the sims one. ;)

Hello @Smellincoffee :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the release of the original The Sims! It is grreat that you are enjoying playing sims 4 now. It is a great touch that you make new simversions of earlier household in later versions. You would be enjoying seeing what their lives hold in new versions!
  • hamsterbiteshamsterbites Posts: 27 Member
    hi hi, :smile:.
    hi hi, :smile:.

Hello @hamsterbites :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting about your own simming experiences.
  • MollyG1997MollyG1997 Posts: 299 Member
    Hey, I'm Molly. I've playing Sims since I was a child. Now I'm 21.. still playing the Sims.. still feeling like a child (but I guess there isn't anything wrong with that, haha.)

I took a break from Sims and got a First BA Honors degree in Music, but now I'm done, I've been simming LIKE CRAZY - Happy days!! :smiley:
    CAGyZIg.gif
    hello neiiigghhhhbour
    MollyG1997 wrote: »
    Hey, I'm Molly. I've playing Sims since I was a child. Now I'm 21.. still playing the Sims.. still feeling like a child (but I guess there isn't anything wrong with that, haha.)

I took a break from Sims and got a First BA Honors degree in Music, but now I'm done, I've been simming LIKE CRAZY - Happy days!! :smiley:

Hello @MollyG1997 :)
    It is nice that you started simming as a child, and that simming was a part of your life as you were growing up.
    Welcome back to simming! Congratulations on getting a First BA Honors degree in Music! That is very special!
    It is great that you have been enjoying simming since you have completed your degree.
  • MysticOstrich08MysticOstrich08 Posts: 701 Member
    Hi everyone, thought I'd reintroduce myself since I've been AWOL for over a year now without warning. Home life got quite busy, I've worked towards a new qualification, my dog had puppies and we kept one (we're now up to 4 dogs), rescued some new pets and I got a new job ready for September!

Anyway, I've been playing the Sims 3 since...I can't even remember it was that long ago. When Sims 4 came out I wasn't sure whether or not I liked it until my boyfriend showed me his game and now I'm hooked on it! My favourite thing to do is build! I hope to be more active on the forums again :)
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
    Hi everyone, thought I'd reintroduce myself since I've been AWOL for over a year now without warning. Home life got quite busy, I've worked towards a new qualification, my dog had puppies and we kept one (we're now up to 4 dogs), rescued some new pets and I got a new job ready for September!

Anyway, I've been playing the Sims 3 since...I can't even remember it was that long ago. When Sims 4 came out I wasn't sure whether or not I liked it until my boyfriend showed me his game and now I'm hooked on it! My favourite thing to do is build! I hope to be more active on the forums again :)

Hello @MysticOstrich08 :)
    Welcome back to the forums ! It sounds like you have had a busy but special last past year! Congratulations on your new job! I hope that you will settle in well when you begin in September.
    It is great that you started simming by playing Sims 3 and now are enjoying playing Sims 4 also. I enjoy seeing the builds that you create.
    Happy simming and building! :)
  • caitzelcaitzel Posts: 48 Member
    Hi all! I'm Caitlin. I love The Sims, I have played it since The Sims 2 and I currently play The Sims 4. I am really enjoying the new expansion, Seasons!!!
    caitzel wrote: »
    Hi all! I'm Caitlin. I love The Sims, I have played it since The Sims 2 and I currently play The Sims 4. I am really enjoying the new expansion, Seasons!!!

Hello @caitzel :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2 and this has now led to enjoy playing Sims 4.I am enjoying Seasons as well! The different weather conditions and seasons that are now in the game are great! It is enjoyable having our sims celebrate the seasonal and other holidays!
  • MKSizzleMKSizzle Posts: 557 Member
    Yo! I was pointed to this thread by someone because, well, I am new here and I don't know what I'm doing. Ha! Ok, I am so new I can't do much of anything. Anyway, I am MK. Not new to The Sims by a long shot. Been playing since the original Sims came out in 2000, so I guess you can call me a lifer. The reason I am so late to the game (literally haha) with TS3, is because I was too stubborn to let go of TS2. I finally gave in after years of avoiding it and I am so mad at myself because WOW. I have been playing it for about a year and finally discovered the forums here. I used to post on the old TS2 forums a long long time ago but I thought I was so late to TS3 that it wouldn't be relevant anymore to still have a forum since the 4th installment came out. Speaking of 4, I have seen it. Looks pretty but saw and read so much bad stuff about it, I was very disappointed so I am sticking with 3. Whatever. I am guessing, since you guys are still here, that I am not alone in that.

Anyway, I am making this intro pretty long, sorry. I am just SO RELIEVED to be able to talk about my sims and the game with people that ACTUALLY care. :) :D (I'm hoping lol) I can't wait to start sharing pictures and stories and, well whatever! I am gonna take a look around. Just thought I'd say hey. Hi. I'm MK, btw.
    The Palmer Legacy -- Generation 1

It all started with Zack & Blair....

MKSizzle wrote: »
    Yo! I was pointed to this thread by someone because, well, I am new here and I don't know what I'm doing. Ha! Ok, I am so new I can't do much of anything. Anyway, I am MK. Not new to The Sims by a long shot. Been playing since the original Sims came out in 2000, so I guess you can call me a lifer. The reason I am so late to the game (literally haha) with TS3, is because I was too stubborn to let go of TS2. I finally gave in after years of avoiding it and I am so mad at myself because WOW. I have been playing it for about a year and finally discovered the forums here. I used to post on the old TS2 forums a long long time ago but I thought I was so late to TS3 that it wouldn't be relevant anymore to still have a forum since the 4th installment came out. Speaking of 4, I have seen it. Looks pretty but saw and read so much bad stuff about it, I was very disappointed so I am sticking with 3. Whatever. I am guessing, since you guys are still here, that I am not alone in that.

Anyway, I am making this intro pretty long, sorry. I am just SO RELIEVED to be able to talk about my sims and the game with people that ACTUALLY care. :):D (I'm hoping lol) I can't wait to start sharing pictures and stories and, well whatever! I am gonna take a look around. Just thought I'd say hey. Hi. I'm MK, btw.

Hello @MKSizzle :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. Simming is very fun! It is great that you are now enjoying playing Sims 3. There are many sims 3 players on the forums who enjoy talking about the game :)
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, learn new helpful tips about playing the game, and enjoy posting about the sims from your game.

You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then change your profile picture , post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly, and have quotes appear in grey boxes ,This thread explain about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    When you become a full member you will be able to post pictures that appear in posts, and start new threads.

• MKSizzleMKSizzle Posts: 557 Member
    Thanks @rosemow :D Yeah someone gave me the spiel about the new members. Glad to be here!
    The Palmer Legacy -- Generation 1

It all started with Zack & Blair....

• agelessangel76agelessangel76 Posts: 63 Member
    MKSizzle wrote: »

Anyway, I am making this intro pretty long, sorry. I am just SO RELIEVED to be able to talk about my sims and the game with people that ACTUALLY care. :):D (I'm hoping lol) I can't wait to start sharing pictures and stories and, well whatever! I am gonna take a look around. Just thought I'd say hey. Hi. I'm MK, btw.

Welcome MK! Feel free to add me on your friends list! I've also been playing since Sims Original. I have Sims 2 downloaded on my daughters computer and Sims 3 I have on mine just not downloaded lol. I unfortunately lost all my disk of the Sims 1 and all my hard disk for all my Sims games in the flood so I'm thanking sweet baby Jesus I had Origin lol. The only ones I have to replace are the Sims 1 which I dont think I've ever seen on Origin. So pretty much anything you wanna talk about with the Sims I've been there and done that lol.
    My husband thinks I'm crazy.....But I'm not the one that married me
  • Ashlynn_NadetteAshlynn_Nadette Posts: 19 Member
    Wow okay, so I have played sims for around... seven years now, and I love it. I just recently got sims 4 myself though. I have two dogs, a chameleon, four mice, five goldfish, and a beta, I'm currently doing an early college program, and I have two friends (well one is a cousin but...) that mean the world to me. Did this get to personal >.<
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,277 Member
    Wow okay, so I have played sims for around... seven years now, and I love it. I just recently got sims 4 myself though. I have two dogs, a chameleon, four mice, five goldfish, and a beta, I'm currently doing an early college program, and I have two friends (well one is a cousin but...) that mean the world to me. Did this get to personal >.<

Hello @Ashlynn_Nadette amd welcome to the forums... :)

You now have enough points/posts to be a full member now. You just might have to log out of your account and back in for the change to take place... ;)

Hello @Ashlynn_Nadette :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming for seven years. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy hours over the time simming! It is great that you now own Sims 4.
    Your pets would be very special animal members of your family household <3 You would enjoy making simversions of your dogs and having them in your games
    I hope that your early college studies continue to go well. It is very special to have cousins as our friends <3
  • Lisspeed98Lisspeed98 Posts: 72 Member
    Haha, I forgot to introduce myself, but hey name's Lisanne, but Lisspeed or Lizzy is fine. Been a huge fan of the Sims ever since I was only a little girl, starting out with the Sims 2 and slowly moving to Sims 3 and Sims 4 over time. Although I still feel like Sims 4 lags and bugs a lot, which is why I don't buy all the expansion packs (except for occasionally 1 when it's auction or really catches my eye). I love making my fave characters, older Sims from previous games, my own characters (who exist in their own universe, not necessarily Sims) and play with some of the in game Sims like Caleb, Lilith and Vlad (Caleb being married to Malcolm with 3 kids and Lilith being married to Vlad with 6 kids). I plan on making some videos or possible stories once I become an actual member. I should have joined this side ages ago but somehow never did until now haha.
    "When the Ashes are two, a flame alighteth.
    Thou'rt Ash, and fire befits thee, of course..."
    Lisspeed98 wrote: »
    Haha, I forgot to introduce myself, but hey name's Lisanne, but Lisspeed or Lizzy is fine. Been a huge fan of the Sims ever since I was only a little girl, starting out with the Sims 2 and slowly moving to Sims 3 and Sims 4 over time. Although I still feel like Sims 4 lags and bugs a lot, which is why I don't buy all the expansion packs (except for occasionally 1 when it's auction or really catches my eye). I love making my fave characters, older Sims from previous games, my own characters (who exist in their own universe, not necessarily Sims) and play with some of the in game Sims like Caleb, Lilith and Vlad (Caleb being married to Malcolm with 3 kids and Lilith being married to Vlad with 6 kids). I plan on making some videos or possible stories once I become an actual member. I should have joined this side ages ago but somehow never did until now haha.

Hello @Lisspeed98 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2 then that led you onto playing Sims 3 and now sims 4. It is special that you grew up with simming as a part of your life <3
    It is great that you enjoy making sims 4 versions of sims from earlier versiions of the game. You would enjoy seeing what their lives hold in your game!
  • aallii2222aallii2222 Posts: 103 Member
    Hello, My name is Ali and I'm not new to the game but new to the community here! I'm a person who's within the LGBTQ community and I'm willing to see more of my community people and meet others as well. :smile: It make me happy to see people who are like me. I'm childish person and like to be around positive people. In the game right now I have a bf and a kitten as a pet and 'm thinking about adopting a dog into the family.
    edited July 2018
    aallii2222 wrote: »
    Hello, My name is Ali and I'm not new to the game but new to the community here! I'm a person who's within the LGBTQ community and I'm willing to see more of my community people and meet others as well. :smile: It make me happy to see people who are like me. I'm childish person and like to be around positive people. In the game right now I have a bf and a kitten as a pet and 'm thinking about adopting a dog into the family.
    Hello @aallii2222 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    The Cats and Dogs pack is great! It is enjoyable seeing our sims interacting and playing with their pets! It is nice that your sim owns a cat. It would be fun to also adopt a dog for your house!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top