Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Awww. :( ...

Okay Cog can do this. *Studies the art of being patient* *starts to sweat*

You can do this Cog!!!

As you wait for hers, there's a Jubilee going to work chapter coming out real soon. And we find out a tad more about last chapter's ending. I'm so close to finishing it. Hopefully in the next hour.

Sounds fun! I'm supposed to be up at 6am tomorrow (it's about 11:20pm) but I'm still sick so gotta stay home. :( I don't want to give everyone germs...
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Awww. :( ...

Okay Cog can do this. *Studies the art of being patient* *starts to sweat*

You can do this Cog!!!

As you wait for hers, there's a Jubilee going to work chapter coming out real soon. And we find out a tad more about last chapter's ending. I'm so close to finishing it. Hopefully in the next hour.

Sounds fun! I'm supposed to be up at 6am tomorrow (it's about 11:20pm) but I'm still sick so gotta stay home. :( I don't want to give everyone germs...

Hope you feel better soon @Bugsie2016 . :(
  • Options
    AricieAricie Posts: 102 Member

I'm trying to go in again tomorrow. We'll see how it goes. Can't stay home all the time if I want that promotion at some point :wink:
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i realy should catch up my reading. but for the next2 weeks i'm the featured writer in ww. i think. and as bad as my not reading if i'm the only one here still in generation1.

see why writings more important.

@friendsfan367 it doesn't matter if you're in Gen 1 or Gen 10 in our circle. I completely started over KCLKF so don't feel bad. And in your case, it'll make it easier for me to catch up and then discuss our love of Benders more. :)

3 words. i promised ayden.
  • Options
    i realy should catch up my reading. but for the next2 weeks i'm the featured writer in ww. i think. and as bad as my not reading if i'm the only one here still in generation1.

@friendsfan367 it doesn't matter if you're in Gen 1 or Gen 10 in our circle. I completely started over KCLKF so don't feel bad. And in your case, it'll make it easier for me to catch up and then discuss our love of Benders more. :)

And Ayden always gets what he wants. :D
  • Options
    edited February 2018

yeah hes one spoiled 5 year old. in a few weeks hes getting a jungle pack but hes to young to explore the jungle. i said i would buy it for him i never said he would go. :)
  • Options

actually its true. i was all set to start a new storyeven made a new couple.. then ayden got in my head and said hey what about me?

cathtea thinks hes got me wrapped around his little finger.
  • Options

actually its true. i was all set to start a new storyeven made a new couple.. then ayden got in my head and said hey what about me?

Cathytea might be right. :D
  • Options

hey aren't you supposed to be on myside.
  • Options

I'm still waiting for you to notice.... :joy:
  • Options

bad bugsie your banned for 3 weeks!

no new avis!

ssee cog i was nice because shes sick then she begged me to yell at her. lol

is that better bugsie :p:p:p
  • Options

no new avis!

Nah, I was liking it when you weren't telling at me. I just wanted to know if you noticed or not... :joy:
  • Options

no new avis!

Nah, I was liking it when you weren't telling at me. I just wanted to know if you noticed or not... :joy:

you told me too. lol.
  • Options

no new avis!

you told me too. lol.

I was seriously wondering if you noticed or not. :lol:
  • Options

no new avis!

you told me too. lol.

*Cog cackles quietly in the wings*
  • Options

i know shes right. but i owe ayden a lot. when i started writing i was still scared even though i had this place then a year in my game broke. and i made a descion to to give it one more try . and ayden was born . i got to generation 2 his generation and he broke all the rules in10 sim days.
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member

no new avis!

you told me too. lol.

Sneaky girl!

Also noticed you took Brindleton Bay out of your signature, is that one on hold or completed?
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options

no new avis!

you told me too. lol.

well she did tell m to say something. like ayden i can't resist i dare you. i'm just not as wild as him.
  • Options
    Karilan wrote: »

no new avis!

you told me too. lol.

Sneaky girl!

Also noticed you took Brindleton Bay out of your signature, is that one on hold or completed?

Neither, I scrapped it. LL is using the same main character but not in BB. :)
  • Options

no new avis!

you told me too. lol.

Sneaky girl!

she grounded for 3 weeks.
  • Options

no new avis!

you told me too. lol.

Sneaky girl!

I thought we were going to be nice to Bugsie?
  • Options

no new avis!

you told me too. lol.

Sneaky girl!

I thought we were going to be nice to Bugsie?

no we said we wouldn't call her names anymore.
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    edited February 2018
    Has anyone ever gone back through screenshots from previous chapters and gone. "There was another side of the story there all along and I had no idea!" And than really really wanted to write it?

Let me make that more sim crush sunday...
    Where your sim ends up with something in the end and you see that they were their from the beginning and it was meant to be and you had no idea without the retrospect of looking back?
  • Options

no new avis!

you told me too. lol.

if i was mean why did you laugh?
  • Options
    BlackUndecimberBlackUndecimber Posts: 1,116 Member

no new avis!

you told me too. lol.

if i was mean why did you laugh?

He's evil

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top