Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    simlady36 wrote: »
    simlady36 wrote: »
    Dear simmers I know I haven't popped in here for months because of my very busy schedule. But I'm still playing just not writing. I'm in the middle of the black widow challenge and enjoying it alot

Hi @simlady36 I don't believe we've met. I'm Cog. I've not heard of the Black Widow challenge. What's it about?

The black widow challenge is where you basically marry and kill 10 Sims. You have to be a materialistic snob romantic

Wow! I like the sound of that challenge! I might have to try it. XD

As long as Halex or Paris isn't involved then you're okay. *Glares at cog* (I doubt they have the complete traits though...)

Edit: Wrote, 'is' instead of 'isn't'...too early here right now. :lol:

Wanna bet? >:)

Nope :anguished::heartbreak::cold_sweat:

MWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH! Okay, if it helps, out of the three, Henry hasn't killed yet. o:)

I'll let you have Paris be involved as long Paris isn't dying. Halex must stay together. :lol: (I know I have no power to tell you not to but please don't involve Halex. *pleads*)

Hehe... Look Halex is as safe as Hephaestion and Alexander....
    Furthermore, I think both Alex and Paris have each killed more than ten people already...

I'm bringing Romax into this now. :p

Noooooo!!!! They can't kill each other!!! Romax must stay together!!! *wobbly bottom lip*

Don't bring Halex into it then. :smirk: (Everyone: See what happens when you give cog ideas and it threatens Henry & Alex)

What? I didn't bring Halex into anything. All I said was that they were as safe As Hephaestion and Alexander. o:)o:)o:)

Either way, that chalenge is very intriguing. *Cog starts writing evilly* Scribble scribble..MWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH.... wait... must protect Romax.
    *Cog looks innocently at Bugsie* I wasn't writing anything. :neutral:

I'll be over in my WAWRMO thread if anyone needs me. :)
  • Options
    RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Hello! Here's the newest chapter to my Alien Adoption -story!

Stardust Sapling: Chapter 26
    lvfltRz.jpg

Time passes - not fast enough, if one asks Taimi.

Have a lovely time!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
    Xylorta-XVXylorta-XV Posts: 234 Member

i thought you would pick windaberg because thats where elsa lives. :)

Elsa's home would look more like Aurora Skies...
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Xylorta-XV wrote: »
    I made a banner! It's super basic, but, it's something at least.
    Though I'm half-tempted not to use it because I was struck by an idea, because there is something I'm fairly skilled at and can make easily...

I can make moodboards. (That, btw, is Willow Creek, Oasis Springs, Windenburg, Forgotten Hollow, San Myshuno, and Newcrest. Or it's supposed to be.)

That's so awesome! I live in Oasis Springs, for real! :)

you do not liar.

that was fun i never get to call my sis liar shes so honest. :)

Well, if Oasis Springs is represented by what @Xylorta-XV shows in her mood board, then I sure do! :) That's home! :)

i thought you would pick windaberg because thats where elsa lives. :)

I'm talking about where I actually live, not where I want to live! I'd love to live in Brindleton Bay, in the house where Sept and Mallory live... I adore it there!

But where I really live is much like the area Oasis Springs is based on, only about 90 miles south of there... We don't have lawns in my city, but the city-to-the-north, which I'm pretty sure is where Oasis Springs is base on, has a lot of lawns! :)

i think i saw pics on your garden blog. :)
  • Options
    today lots of updates. i hope. my brain sometimes turns to mush.
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I'm sort of working on updates myself. I have to decide who the heir is going to be. And I'm making some scrap book collages for a kind of summary update thingy.

Hope your updates go well. ^^
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    @friendsfan367 a meeting with my parents wouldn't work it always ends up in an argument (to their POV) or me flying off the handle.

6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Hey! How is everyone? I've been procrastinating again...I took about 2 hours to make a 10 second video...long story... :lol:
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Maple adopts a stray cat!

Days 31-33
    CfwS5x3.jpg
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    Shadami wrote: »
    I'm sort of working on updates myself. I have to decide who the heir is going to be. And I'm making some scrap book collages for a kind of summary update thingy.

Hope your updates go well. ^^

my updates aren't going well.

my plan get lauren promoted.

laurens plan go to the hospital and instead of attending to patients clean up trash and play with toys. seriously thats all she did. and she has the ambitious trait . so its frustrating and funny at the same time.
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    @CathyTea I just read Puppy Love chapters 1-5. I have that puppy love feeling! This is an emotional rollercoaster dogacy, but in a good way. Looking forward to catching up on the rest tomorrow. :)

Thanks so much, @LegacySims2017 ! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Just binged chapters 6-10!
    I like the change where now we get to see what the pets are saying and thinking. Adds a nice touch.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    i realy should catch up my reading. but for the next2 weeks i'm the featured writer in ww. i think. and as bad as my not reading if i'm the only one here still in generation1.

see why writings more important.
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    i realy should catch up my reading. but for the next2 weeks i'm the featured writer in ww. i think. and as bad as my not reading if i'm the only one here still in generation1.

see why writings more important.

@friendsfan367 it doesn't matter if you're in Gen 1 or Gen 10 in our circle. I completely started over KCLKF so don't feel bad. And in your case, it'll make it easier for me to catch up and then discuss our love of Benders more. :)
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    @CathyTea I just read Puppy Love chapters 1-5. I have that puppy love feeling! This is an emotional rollercoaster dogacy, but in a good way. Looking forward to catching up on the rest tomorrow. :)

I like the change where now we get to see what the pets are saying and thinking. Adds a nice touch.

@CathyTea Finished chapters 11-15. All caught up with Puppy Love. :heart:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

@CathyTea Finished chapters 11-15. All caught up with Puppy Love. :heart:

Oh, thank you! :) I'm glad you enjoy hearing the pup's perspective. I told Bugsie I thought I'd have a chapter up tonight, but I played my Lighthouse and Hippie save last night, so it looks like it will be tomorrow or later in the week that we check back in with Lucas and the crew! I'm looking forward to getting to know Chloe! She's so pretty! :)

Thanks for reading!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Hey! How is everyone? I've been procrastinating again...I took about 2 hours to make a 10 second video...long story... :lol:

Hi @Bugsie2016 ! I'm good. Just been for a run. Now playing catch up in the lounge. Ooh you've made a video? Must watch that! XD
  • Options
    Oh, thank you! :) I'm glad you enjoy hearing the pup's perspective. I told Bugsie I thought I'd have a chapter up tonight, but I played my Lighthouse and Hippie save last night, so it looks like it will be tomorrow or later in the week that we check back in with Lucas and the crew! I'm looking forward to getting to know Chloe! She's so pretty! :)

Thanks for reading!

I've been busy with work. Hopefully will get a chapter out later tonight for my #BuildNewcrest Challenge. I'm still recovering from the wedding. :grimace:

I'll have to add your Lighthouse story to my list.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    RockannieRockannie Posts: 219 Member
    Happy Timezones! Hope everyone's day is going well and the creative juices are flowin
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Rockannie wrote: »
    Happy Timezones! Hope everyone's day is going well and the creative juices are flowin

Happy timezones @Rockannie ! :grin: Hope you're having a good day/night (I almost wrote 'knight' there - I blame @pammiechick :D )

I'm doing well. Just got some things sorted for uni next week - such as remembering what I signed myself up for at the end of last year. :D I'm actually pleasantly surprised I haven't got a massive list of books to buy this year. :D
  • Options

Good. Just writing some PTLT. :lol:
  • Options

Yayyy!!! :smiley:
  • Options

You don't get to read this one until I release it fully...it is a surprise. ;):smirk:
  • Options

You don't get to read this one until I release it fully...it is a surprise. ;):smirk:

Awww. :( ...

Okay Cog can do this. *Studies the art of being patient* *starts to sweat*

You can do this Cog!!!
  • Options

You can do this Cog!!!

As you wait for hers, there's a Jubilee going to work chapter coming out real soon. And we find out a tad more about last chapter's ending. I'm so close to finishing it. Hopefully in the next hour.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

You can do this Cog!!!

As you wait for hers, there's a Jubilee going to work chapter coming out real soon. And we find out a tad more about last chapter's ending. I'm so close to finishing it. Hopefully in the next hour.

Yay!!! You're a life saviour @LegacySims2017 ! :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top