March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Island Paradise Bug Thread

1495051525355...Next

Comments

• dogdancerdogdancer Posts: 447 Member
    Rygel_n wrote: »
    Help!

After installing the patch, my Sims can't go anywhere out of their home. If I send them anywhere, they just stand there until the que is dropped!

I tried this on two different families, in two different worlds, and a new one.

After the latest patch was installed I could play my game or log into Origin. I reinstalled the game (finally) and I can play now and it doesn't have the latest patch installed (yea!). I wish I hadn't waited for so, so long to reinstall. I just didn't want to lose my CC.
  • Dukemon11Dukemon11 Posts: 51 Member
    Is it an error from IP that I cannot place any port in Barnicle Bay? I can place a water or half water lot in town view. Changing the lot type and load this lot. I can build a port with a dock for houseboats. However, when I want change back to town view to save the game, the map zooms out and I get a loading loop with this plumbob in the middle of the screen. :s
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,900 Member
    Barnacle Bay was released a long time before Island Paradise. I’ve never tried to add a port to it but have added several dive lots. I don’t know why you are having problems.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top