March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Island Paradise Bug Thread

crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
edited March 8 in Nominated Threads
My work here is finished. I'm no longer answering posts.

You're still welcome to post your issues, they just won't get added. EA is monitoring this thread so hopefully our report will be seen nevertheless.

For updates and news check my blog: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/

Should you require help with something, it's best to either post in the technical forum or possible bugs or at the AnswerHQ

blueRuler.jpg

Check these posts as well:

- Captobvs
- ceejay402
- DawnLBrown
- Karritz

Most of us will have the same signature (thanks to mona1996 for that) so you'll recognize us better.

Let the fun begin, you may now post.

blueRuler.jpg

Manual Links to the patch is here: Patch 1.55

If you have any troubles with installing the patch, please post here: 1.55 Patch - How To Install, Problems & Fixes

blueRuler.jpg

Before updating your game and/or installing the new EP, please make sure to follow these steps:

In Preparation for Island Paradise
TUTORIAL: What to do before patching
FAQ: How do I uninstall a Mod/Hack ?

How to redeem the limited edition content (includes Links)

Ask here, if anything is unclear. It will help you avoid most patching problems.

blueRuler.jpg

If you have crashing issues, please make your own thread in the technical part of this forum. This one is about GAMEPLAY bugs

I do not have a solution for uninstalling Store content other than reinstalling all of them. If you have the issue, please post in the technical or Store technical section of this forum.

Please remove your mods before posting. Even if they say they are updated. You can only be sure something is a EA bug if you play a vanilla game.

There is no need for reading this whole thread but please check my posts on this first page if your issue has been reported and only post if you have extra info to add.

Remember that the patch will make your game 'EP' ready. Most of the bugs (unless they are specific to functionality of the EP) and fixes will also apply if you only have the patch and NOT the EP.

blueRuler.jpg

Rules

Please post the info asked in the second post and I'd appreciate it if you follow the rules

1. Please DO NOT VENT in this thread. If you are not happy with the game, post in another thread that most likely will pop up or start your own. I will need to read through all posts and venting will make me skip your post. Make your statement as calm and informative as possible.
2. Don't post things like: It doesn't work or I got an error message. I don't know how to help you with that. Describe as accurate as possible what you tried and what your problem is. Post any error messages you receive as you seem them (screen-shots are great)
3. Make sure that you have removed ALL your custom content, especially mods for they are most likely not compatible anymore. This also applies if you are only getting the patch. Check with the creators before putting them back.
4. You can also post your bugs/problems if you have not but the expansion but updated to the newest patch.
5. Please do not post any technical issues like crashes, graphic card problems or incompatibility messages. They go in the technical section of this forum and there are people there that can better help you than me.
6. Please read the compiled lists to see if anyone has posted before and if there's a solution to your problem. I will try to keep links so you can go to the post of the person for extra info but that might prove difficult if lots of people have the problem. If you have extra info to add, please do so. Also let me know if you feel that I have misinterpreted your post.
7. Also consult my blog at Crinrict's Sims 3 Help Blog to see if you are running into an old problem that already has a solution
8. You may also post any fixed bugs or solutions you might find.
9. Please do not link to another post if you have already posted somewhere else. Copy/Paste your post and add the link as extra info. This forum will probably be a pain to navigate again and if I don't have to go consult other threads to what might be your problem, that's a huge relieve.
10. Keep in mind that I'm in a different time zone than most of you guys. Be patient, I will try to answer anyone (except venting posts).
11. If you are replying to a question of mine, please quote your problem/my question or recap in short. It will help me tremendously if I don't have to go back to see what your problem was and I can't keep them all in mind.
12. Check your game if you have any old cc-framework leftovers and remove.
13. Please don't post: I don't have the time to read all this. I find that rather insulting because it tells me, you didn't even bother to read the first post. I'm taking MY time to help you guys out and I'm not compensated by EA for this so the least you can do is read the first few posts before making your statement.
14. Please do not edit your post to add extra info to it unless no one else has answered you. I'm not going back in reading the thread, so I might miss extra info. Simply make a new post and restate your issue.
15. Please also excuse if my answers are short and to the point. I usually have to cover a lot of ground and I can't be elaborate about everything. It's not meant in a rude way at all. I appreciate everyone that is taking part in this.
16. If you opened a thread on a certain issue you want linked, post the link in this thread and I will add it. Make sure there aren't any threads there yet.
17. If you feel that I'm not treating everyone in the same way, you're probably right. There are people that have been reporting since my first bug thread and others that are modders/creators themselves. I feel that I know when a bug report of those people is legit and when not, so I'll be quicker to add those compared to people I don't know at all.
18. Please use proper english and no text language. Also try to use punctuation where applicable and don't put everything in one paragraph. Those are very hard for me to read. I'm German speaking, so that would help me a great deal to understand what you are saying.

blueRuler.jpg

Important Links

- Black Screen, long loading times and TMP files in DCCache

- University Life Bug thread
- Seasons Bug thread
- Supernatural Bug Thread
- Showtime Bug Thread
- Pets Bug Thread
- Generations Bug Thread - Please see compiled list on first page before posting
- Late Night Bugs - Compiled List in first two posts
- TS3 + EPs & SPs - Known Glitches & Causes
- FAQ: Bugs & Patches
- Generations-Patch & existing Mods/Hacks
- FAQ: What files should I backup ?
- Twallan's Mods
- Finding Devices and Updating Drivers

Origin

Make sure your Origin is up-to-date (if you are using it). If your Origin is not at that version and you are not prompted an update, you will need to uninstall and get the newest version here: http://www.origin.com/us/about

Crashing Issues

Crashing issues are mainly technical and belong in the technical forum. Please make your own thread there, posting your DxDiag and info about cc, when it crashes and other useful stuff.

Here's some things you can try: ERROR: Game Crashes (CTD)

DEP Information

If you are experiencing crashes after load screen or after a few minutes of game play, it's most likely a DEP problem. The game has now a new .exe file in your base game folder. Make sure to add the following new files to your DEP:

TS3W.EXE in your base game\bin folder.

MAC Users

If you have technical issue, please post in any of these threads:

Things to try

- FAQ: Delete your Cache Files
- Move your family out and back in.
- Reset the sim ?
- TUTORIAL: Resetting the game to factory settings without Reinstalling --> Make sure to save those: SimPort Progress and Achievements
- TUTORIAL: - How to reinstall the game
- FAQ: How do I restore a backup file ?
- Move your Sims to a new town. Save them to the bin for that. Use Twallan's Porter if you don't want to loose the relationships.

A word on Mods/Hacks
It's ok to use them, I do too (I even recommend some of them), but please please, educate yourself about them. Don't just pop something in. There are many mods that conflict with each other and there are many mods that will be outdated with every patch (that's how it works).

Some of the mods need to be uninstalled in a special way but it will always tell you in the mod description if that is the case. So PLEASE read them and DO what it says.

Instructions how to install a mod can be found here: FAQ: How do I install Custom Content/ Mods ?
Instructions how to uninstall a mod can be found here: FAQ: How do I uninstall a Mod/Hack ?

Abbreviations used
MC = MasterController: Mod by Twallan
SP = StoryProgression Mod: Mod by Twallan
CC = Custom Content: cloth, objects, hair, etc from third-parties you add to your game.
DEP = Data Execution Prevention: Windows security feature.
MTS = ModTheSims: CC Site
TSR = TheSimsResource: A CC Site
Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
AHQ Tutorial

Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited July 2013
    I'm no longer answering Posts in here. You're welcome to still post your issues but they won't be compiled or answered by me. If you need help with something post in Possible Bugs or Technical Discussion.

How to find your post and my answer (only major posts)

To find your own post, make sure you write down the page you posted on. My answer is most likely in my next post.

salivacocktail suggests to set a bookmark for the thread and note the page numbers in the description. You can edit the description with more page numbers should you post more.

I'll be linking all my answer post in here, including page number.

If I said, I'll add, make sure it gets added. Search the first page to find your name and make sure I understood what you were trying to say. If you reported more than once, your name should appear next to each issue (except for the more common, smaller ones). If you're not happy with what I wrote, please restate your issue with all the info.

Latest Answers: Page 68

Page 68, Page 67, Page 66, Page 66, Page 65, Page 64, Page 63, Page 63, Page 61, Page 61, Page 59, Page 57, Page 55, Page 55, Page 54, Page 52, Page 50, page 49, Page 47, Page 45, Page 43, Page 41, Page 39, Page 37, Page 35, Page 33, Page 30, Page 28, Page 26, Page 24, page 23, Page 21, Page 19, Page 18, Page 17, Page 16, Page 16, Page 15, Page 14, Page 14, Page 13,Page 12, Page 11, Page 10, Page 9, Page 8, Page 8, Page 7, Page 6, Page 5, Page 4

blueRuler.jpg

Info

Please include the following info to your post

I can't help you properly if I don't have this info and it's a pain for all if I have to keep getting back to people.

Since adding everyone to the first page proved to be way to much work for me, I would like to ask you to either repeat your info with every new bug report or link post you had it in before. To get the link of an individual post, right-click on the little notepaper next to the date on top of your post and copy the link.

Everyone

1. Are you using any Custom Content or mods (If so, please remove all mods. I need it tested on a vanilla game or EA will say it's mod).
    2. Do you have Island Paradise or just the Patch ?
    3. Which Patch Level are you at ?
    4. Did you start a new game or are you playing an existing ones ?
    5. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made ?
    6. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ?
    7. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7) ?
    8. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game ?
    9. Are you reporting for the Uni-World, Home-World or WA-World ?

Lagging/Freezing or any other issues of more technical nature

--> Should be posted in technical. See some tips in my blog: Lags & Intermittent Freezes

- What EPs do you own
    - Some basic Info about your Computer (please NO DxDiag, they are too long for this thread). Processor, Amount of RAM, Graphic Card and Operating System (Mac, Win 7, Win XP, …) ?
    - Do you have a 32 or 64 bit Operating System ?
    - Do you use any Store Premium Content ? If so Which ones ?

Graphical Issues

- Some basic Info about your Computer (please NO DxDiag, they are too long for this thread). Processor, Amount of RAM, Graphic Card and Operating System (Mac, Win 7, Win XP, …), especially your graphic card
    - Do you have advanced rendering on (Options - Graphics)
    - What date has your graphic card driver
    - If you are unsure where to find this info, read this: Finding Devices and Updating Drivers

--> Should be posted in technical.

Serial Code Issues

DO NOT GO HERE! Contact Customer Support Should be posted in technical. See some tips in my blog: Lags
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    AHQ Tutorial

edited July 2013
    Any issues in this posts have been reported extensively and some solutions have been found. For the bigger issues, please post in the according threads linked. There's no need to report any of these any more unless you have a new solution

blueRuler.jpg

Common Issues with solutions

Unrouteble Rabbitholes

Affected

Bookstores in Twinbrooks and Monte Vista, All Rabbitholes except science center in Lunar Lakes

Cause & Solution

Rabbitholes with doors within 3 tiles cause routing fails when they are too close to the edge of the lot. Move them back a few tiles. Use moveObjects on if necessary

--> Unroutable Rabbitholes

Reports

tammyjo329, seazoo, DamianEagle, Ricalynn

blueRuler.jpg

Late Night Bars cause jumping issues

- Professional bars cause Sims to jump when they try to order something

--> Professional bars don’t work

- Serving of pizza from the professional bar resets the mixologist (chopin27)

Reports

GabbyGirlJ, EatChees, Msrednotdead, daisylee910, Msrednotdead, Msrednotdead

Solution

Replace the professional bar with a new copy (only works for problem 1)

blueRuler.jpg

ErrorTrap Script Errors with the Scott Family

It seems this family was saved while going to a lot that doesn't exist anymore. Hence, the family is throwing routing errors with OW. Since they live on a houseboat, ET was deleting their houseboat which was a bit over the top. That issue has been corrected.

The family itself should correct themselves eventually so don't worry too much about this issue. Just make sure to update ErrorTrap.

Reports

Maylicious, Checksky3, Nanatorium, PrfctAngl673

blueRuler.jpg

Freezing and crashing when trying to check into a resort

The game freezes or even crashes when a Sim is trying to check into a hotel

---> The Issue seems connected to self-employed and profession (life guard, diver career, gardener, writer, fisherman, ...). Change the career (thanks to DangerDanger for finding)

Post on the Issue: Game freezes when checking into resort

Thread on the issue if you still want to post (no need): Analysis - freezing/crashing when trying to check into a resort

Reports

blaknwite, redgyrlmd, cocodenana1, Rainawater, momof3kidz)

blueRuler.jpg

Sims resets when exploring/woohoo in caves

Scuba diving Sims reset to the nearest shore when trying to explore a cave

Solution

Go to edit town, grab the cave and let go again. This should make the cave work again.

--> StarlingGray
    --> Shepherdmoon
    --> Related to tentacles showing up (Shepherdmoon) ?
    --> Also Related to special seeds ? --> This is not the case for most but maybe it can be an extra issue for those who do have seeds in their inventory
    --> Car in inventory got sold on reset (dizzydee)

--> Sim resets when exploring an underwater cave

Reports

rensdesim,DFGuy, donnabailey, radicalyffe, Shepherdmoon, chicfemme714, IvanGroznyy, DaletheSim, DOLLDRMS1, kikuras
    AHQ Tutorial

edited August 2013
    List of reported bugs

(Under)water activities

- Sims have to de-pressurize very fast (lovepink42)
    - All dive lots are too dangerous (Greenowl77)
    --> Resetting the Sim helps
    - Snorkeling gives athletic skill instead of scuba diving skill (AmberKotori)
    - Snorkeling interaction cancels out pretty fast when snorkeling close to the shore (crinrict, Snapdragon)
    - Sim won't stop snorkeling (Jadeleine, daisylee910, anettesb)
    - Sims stop scuba diving and get back on land or swim in water without being out of air (crinrict)
    --> Related to sharks ?
    --> Related to low needs ?
    --> Related to dying mermaids (Shepherdmoon) ?
    - Sim autonomously wanting to play in the ocean in a world that has no ocean (DOLLDRMS1)
    - Changed outfit doesn't stick after snorkeling (Simsgeek201)
    - Can “scan for spirits” and “sneak” on sea floor in dive lots (Pulversoppa)
    - Resurrection with death flower makes Sim invisible underwater (Pulversoppa)

Resorts

- Resort workers have routing failures due to unroutable roaches they need to stomp (rensdesim, crinrict, Alizatina)
    --> Roaches are underground
    --> Move spawners with MOO (rumbutter)
    --> Moving spawners is not a permanent solution. They come back. Only reaching 5 star resort seems to solve the issue.
    --> Routing Issues in the Resort Hobart’s Hideout
    --> More routing issues for that resort (solosonya)
    - No one working at the front desk of not-owned resorts (hailey080702, linerider10, sunsetblast, gngrsnp, kece73)
    --> Several cause, one might be a mod
    --> Try checking in anyways. Sometimes there is a clerk but he's away. Checking in will make him come.
    - Front desk clerk is doing kissing booth interactions (SweetTartTori)
    --> Don't think that's a bug. That's just their animation.
    - Maintenance Staff not showing up or going missing after a while (josh411, FinalPineapple, TInteriorDesign, PattyCo, Shaggyswife, hippiekuu, crinrict, marioXtremo, ashcrash19)
    --> Please post here if you have the issue (no need to report here anymore): Analysis - disappearing maintenance worker(s) & other staffing issues in resorts
    --> Coding for medium staff is off (Alizatina)
    - Option to change resort tower color is missing (mds424)
    - While Sim was signed in a resort, other townies started to faint (Jadeleine)
    - Resort workers occupy VIP rooms ((Gardin11))
    - Inactive freeze game when checking in owned resort (kjones, kjones, gleeklainebow)
    --> Thread on the issue: Game freezes when ANY sim tries to check into resort
    - All pool & Late Night bar drinks besides special have foul quality (GabbyGirlJ, melonchai, catloverplayer)
    --> Thread on the issue: Nasty Drinks from the Pool Bar
    - No guests staying at resort (MasqueradeDiva3, MOIZME)
    - Sims can't check into resort, action drops from the queue (miniguy)
    - Resort desk is relocated to a random spot after saving to the bin when something touches it (Joolster)
    - After checking in a resort, Sims still go home to attend to their needs (ZeekSlider)
    - Children and toddlers don't stay at resorts for the night (RikkiSixx58, minimomemu)
    - Satellite Speaker by NuSound doesn't work in resort (Watley425)
    - Inactives don't turn in for the night (alyseryan)
    - Only outfits allowed are IP ones (Jadeleine)

Houseboats

- After placing basement on houseboat, Sims can no longer fish (JamieWentz21, soyokazenoAme)
    - Sims can't fish from the houseboat if there is a hot tub present (mocha_0030, (ooppii1))
    --> Delete the part of the hottub that gives you a added level with moveObjects (MarLin114)
    - Stuck traveling after moving houseboat to a new port (lovepink42)
    - Visitors never leave, even when asking them to. I reset them and deleted them from my house boat, and then they still reappear (Jazmyne4u2)
    - Scuba diving form houseboats with basements doesn't work (Penelope)
    - Houseboat tops hovering somewhere over the ocean (SS77, Neashaleigh)
    - Minor pets, Gems and bug spawners on houseboats (Penelope, Zandyr_Kayne, Penelope)
    --> Related to alchemy station ??
    - Burglar bypasses the alarm (IvanGroznyy, IvanGroznyy, Sincerbox)
    - Sim can't get back on boat after snorkling/swimming (IvanGroznyy, IvanGroznyy, SapphireDCM, Penelope)
    - Fridge and other objects becomes inaccessible (ciane, gettish, stargazer22)
    --> Related to pizza oven & grill ? (Pizza Oven Making the Refrigerator Not Open)
    - Relax interaction missing (mds424, ClairaABeckett)
    - Frost on houseboat windows is not static (knazzer)
    - Sim/Houseboats gets thrown off the map (Starsa83, Starsa83, Juliana01)
    --> Related to being logged in the game ? (BrandiBug)
    --> Can be fixed with DebugEnabler (MarLin114)
    - Hull is not solid (Jacek83218, Jacek83218)
    - Trash can appears (soyokazenoAme)
    --> Junkyard spawner ?
    --> Related to how trash cans work on Houseboats (okido1987)
    - Beds resetting Sims (soyokazenoAme)
    - Mirror on lower deck don't reflect properly (soyokazenoAme, soyokazenoAme, Snapdragon)
    - Sims climb trough walls to get to top of bunk bed (soyokazenoAme, LadyMacGuffin)
    - Sims take boat to go snorkling/swimming and back, even if they don't need to (Jacek83218, Desirai)
    - Sim get reset to the mailbox on load up (vicaddict)
    --> Probably related to moving the mailbox around.
    - LN electric gate doesn't work on houseboats (Gardin11)
    - Sims get dirty moodlet when nothing dirty is around (sunsetblast)
    - Auto pilot doesn't work (CanarySim)
    - Sims teleport to carpool (Desirai)
    - Issue with jogging (Desirai)

Boats

- Boats get left on the ocean (Angellulu, JazminAdore)
    - Aqua-sled stuck in inventory (GabbyGirlJ)
    - Aqua-sleds multiplying in inventory (TInteriorDesign, TInteriorDesign)
    - Boats disappear from inventory and are back to their trailers (catloverplayer)
    - Boats drive up the beach (dizzydee)

Mermaids/Mermen

- Mermaids become strong from swimming (Angellulu)
    --> More of an annoyance than a bug
    - Hydration motive continues to decay (upinout, bambicat6, gettish, soyokazenoAme)
    --> Probably caused by taking Sim to CAS with the cheat
    - Mermaids don't switch to tails (ooppii1, ooppii1, candace92, DivaOfDarkness, Pulversoppa, dizzydee and many more)
    --> Try changing tail color but not while Sim is underwater
    --> Young again potion seems to mess them up too (Railroad2008)
    - Mermaids will keep the Drying Up moodlet even when diving (zeldagirl180)
    - Can't invite mermaids to parties or call them (zeldagirl180)
    - Mermaids can't use shower in a can (zeldagirl180)
    - Mermaids swim anywhere which takes up a lot of time (soyokazenoAme, sunsetblast)
    - Mermaid state is not retained when saving to the bin or uploaded to the exchange(catloverplayer)
    - Mermaids don't get option to woohoo in caves (catloverplayer)
    --> Only works if Sims go diving together (sunsetblast)
    - Mermaid doesn't get option to shower (sunsetblast)
    - Mermaids hunger bar doesn't get filled completely when eating (sunsetblast)
    --> Bug ?
    - Mermaids spawn in all towns cause the can't be turned off which is a problem in non-ocean towns (Snapdragon)
    - Children don't have tails (Jadeleine)
    - Mermaids can't sleep in double bed (Jadeleine)

Lifeguards

--> The career seems all in all a bit .. well .. read yourself: Lifeguard: Is this how it's supposed to be

- Too many sims drowning at the same time (Butterflieslies)
    --> Bug ?
    - No jobs at all and no job pop-up (mychem97, mychem97)
    - Lifeguards with existing level 9/10 athletic advance slower (kusurusu)

Moving to new town

Blogpost about issues: Moving to a new town

- Moving process doesn't finish with existing games (Katty0, angelbeauty630)
    - Moving looses relationships (Nirar22, Gardin11)
    - Moving never starts (braswelhousehold, dizzydog27, crinrict)
    - Less payment after moving (MisunKwon)
    - Moving process fails n8hawk
    --> Same issue as WA & Uni have
    - After Moving to new town, no more LTW and wishes (Hondaguy30)

Stilted Houses

Few threads about them:
    - Quick stilted foundation guide to fitting lots onto water by Joolster
    - Tips & Tricks for Stilted Foundation by applefeather2

- Newspaper piling up on the ocean and paper girl can walk on water (CaruTempestarii, CaruTempestarii, okido1987)
    - Sims walking on water (honeypooh1267, okido1987, Karritz)
    - Fishing through walls (Ladypeanuts, DragonAge_300905)

Additional Home

- Outdoor grills and Easels don't work on additional home lots (BlueShreve, Ricalynn, Jenieusa)
    - Lot doesn't count as home lot for birth at home (through Twitter --> BUG ?)
    - Can't serve meals (goddessru)
    --> Part solution (Jeansoo)
    - School bus goes to the wrong house (Gardin11)

Blueprint

- Pool blueprints cannot be placed on leaves on the ground. Those need to be raked first (keekee53)
    - Walls can't be recolored (catloverplayer)
    - Blueprints delete stuff on the wall (catloverplayer)

Routing

There are several routing issues/weirdness with this Isla Paradiso and it's a but difficult to describe those in a few words, so I'm just going to like routing reports here for everyone to read (hint hint to EA)

Since EA doesn't correct existing worlds, the best shot of getting it fixed is the community. ellacharmed from MTS has been doing a great job with other worlds and is now collecting routing issues for IP. Please report yours here: Routing issues – report here or at MTS: Unroutable sims

There seems a lot of sinking into the ground going on.

- Jalida, Jalida
    - DOLLDRMS1
    - Stdlr9
    - Mathsim43
    - LucyBorgia
    - Snapdragon
    - ccourter
    - janvel831
    - Snapdragon
    - n8hawk
    - Sim2Blade
    - Sincerbox
    - stargazer22 - 5, MarLin114
    - Aliah6644
    - Snapdragon
    - WingedPaladin

Skills & Traits

- Sims affected by the previous learning insanely fast bug now learn insanely slow (Ricalynn, Ricalynn, ziipangelclaws)
    --> Put in Overwatch to fix
    - Sims keep learning skill after stopping to do it (MartinRWolfe, ziipangelclaws and others)
    --> Existing bug, reset the Sim.
    - Sailor trait still gets nauseous moodlet and not the positive one for being on a boat (Jacek83218)
    - IP traits can't be discovered by other Sims (mmsbludhound)

Opportunities

- Career Opportunities offered outside of work hours (Karritz)
    - Mermaids can't fulfill the firewalk opportunity (Mpain_13)

Wishes, LTW, LTR

- All-In-One-Bathroom does not fulfill woohoo wish (TInteriorDesign)
    - 40k simoleons from selling collectible LTW doesn't count upwards (abeautifulletdown, TINA180)
    --> Try giving them the diver profession
    --> Only fish and shells count. Stuff found in chests doesn't
    - Shells found while snorkeling don't count towards wishes (@AnswerHQ, crinrict)
    - Resort Empire LTW can't be completed cause counter stops (O315LOVE, lionman345)
    - Mauled by sharks Sim can still run out of air even with the LTR (Pulversoppa)
    - Have a great a party doesn't register (Pulversoppa)

Aging

- Sim that drank age freezing potion is aging (daisylee910)
    - Life fruit does not subtract a day (daisylee910)

Relationships/Pregnancy

- Loss of all family relationships (hope6497, KinztheSim, kikuras, tulabula, Krisha880)
    - Pregnant Sims doesn't show signs and stops aging (ScarletThorne)
    - Family relationships get lost on closing the game (GLEichholz)

Objects

- New Bed doesn't show up
    --> The bed is in buyDebug.
    - Staircases gives routing issues (MeestorMark, MeestorMark, heaven1, Simarchangel, alverdinedrake, Karritz, quinceystevey, LittleLeota)
    --> Threads about the issue: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/693582.page, http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/693917.page#11043654
    - Brambles in the Shrubs can't be placed anymore (elanorbreton)
    - Trash Can multiplying (ELIROC)
    - Clicking on the Scraptronic Bench pauses the game for a few seconds and then resumes (creativegal16)
    --> Replacing the bought scrap seems to solve the issue (creativegal16)
    - Fountains have no water animation (chopin27)
    - Spiral staircases placed in basements do not make a cutout in the ceiling (nougatnafnaf)
    - Sims can't buy food/drinks form new stands (flormelissa)
    - Toddlers can use ladder with the usual distortion (fabjamie, Krisha880)
    - Surprise Stew and Mac&Cheese have a plate instead of a bowl on buffet table (Ralf453)
    - Objects can't be clicked on (famedreamer625, janvel831, Zandyr_Kayne, ghiasappifanie)
    - Quick food options are only usable by maid or butler (CanarySim)
    --> Quick food options should only be on food stands and hence not available for maid or butler.
    - All-in-one bathroom doesn't change clothing (elanorbreton)
    - Woohoo in All-in-one bathroom doesn't give hygiene (elanorbreton)
    - Sim reset on Firewalk (stupidlecat)
    - Firepits keep ghost chairs in live mode (k2m1too)
    - Tents that have been used to sleep in can't be put back in the inventory (Lemonlyness, Sinah)
    --> Try walking away and coming back to pick it up (Tarante11a)

Interactions

- Playing in Sand interaction appearing everywhere
    --> This is a patch gating issue. Will be solved by installing IP. Those who don't want to buy the EP will probably need a mod to fix this.
    --> Still appears in the ocean close to the shore or near houseboats (Zandyr_Kayne)
    - Take photo with makes Sims just stand there and do nothing (creativegal16, GabbyGirlJ, rosahege, simgirl81, kellza)
    --> No need to report anymore unless you have a solution/cause
    - Sims cancel out interactions constantly (Penelope)

Collectibles

- Stats of collecting seashells are off and get lost (Snapdragon, kusurusu)
    - Missing interactions on seashells (kusurusu)
    - Seashells can't be consigned
    --> Use Twallan's Consigner

Misc

- Sim can't practice Speech on Wall Mirror (okido1987)
    --> Solved with factory reset
    - Censor Blur is all black and ugly (elanorbreton, okido1987 and many others)
    - Basement/Lot in Twinbrooks/Hidden Springs full of water (Simarchangel, TCOVINGTON13)
    - Coupon discount have the wrong text (Mathsim43, Mathsim43)
    - Endless selling of vegetable/fruit at grocery store (FadedRose)
    --> Too much stuff ?
    - Sims on outings take two car to go somewhere (catloverplayer, gettish)
    - Two cars come to pick up Sim for work (janvel831)
    - Butterfly fly inside the house (janvel831)
    --> Spawner probably too close to the house.
    - Map Pieces can't be transfered between inventories (IvanGroznyy, Jacek83218)
    - Can't move things to garbage can and can't click on objects on the first try (janvel831)
    - Some windows give cut-outs when zoomed out (Cadmium)
    --> Existing
    - Kraken can't attack ANY boat (ZeronHitaro)
    --> Boat has to be far out (Pulversoppa)
    - Sim receives empty text messages (Lilgem19907)
    - Child doesn't stay home but trails after adult sim (gngrsnp)
    - Many Sims die because of lack of oxygen (ZeekSlider, [url=http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/825/686687.pag Replacing the bought scrap seems to solve the issue (creativegal16)
    - Fountains have no water animation (chopin27)
    - spiral staircases placed in basements do not make a cutout in the ceiling (nougatnafnaf)
    - Sims can't buy food/drinks form new stands (flormelissa)
    - Toddlers can use ladder with the usual distortion (fabjamie, Krisha880)
    - Surprise Stew and Mace#11051266]stargazer22[/url])
    - Random music from odd places (ZeekSlider)
    - Car stuck in inventory (sunsetblast)
    --> Existing ?
    - New radio stations can't be chosen as favorites (Pulversoppa)
    - Fog on uncharted island doesn't lift although discovered (gettish)
    - On the bistro the sims will bring the meals out and place them on a table but then go to a different table and eat (catloverplayer)

World Adventure

- Taking a photo on a houseboat makes Sims slide of boat and back (sam123)

Ambitions

- Firefighters are unable to deal with a disaster unless they have "checked in" to the resort (SimeanerBeaner)
    - Spirits can't be banned on resorts unless checking in (Pulversoppa)
    --> Probably happening for all Ambitions careers
    - No laundry generated on houseboats (kec811)
    - Gnubb Set doesn't work anymore (Jenieusa)
    - Many meteors (GLEichholz)
    - Stylist now broken for english games ? (TenderWolf)

Late Night

- Woohoo at the beach doesn't give moodlet anymore (catloverplayer)
    - Jam & Blues, DJ Booth and Karaoke have no sound on houseboats (Jacek83218, Jacek83218)
    - Wall speakers can break but can't be repaired (Snapdragon)
    - Interaction canceling because of subways (Jhove)

Generations

- IF shows as Sim without converting (daisylee910)
    - Random resets on field trips (kikuras)
    - Newly bought canes only have give gift interaction (justChrisUk)
    - Sleeping bags in sim inventory seem to randomly reset sims when leaving lots (dizzydee)

Pets

- Pets are only called cat/dog/horse and not family name anymore. Can't be renamed (CLM1227)

Showtime

- Simfest winners get stuck on Stage (Mina166289, HappySimmer3)

Supernatural

- Supernaturals can't turn into Mermaids (Penelope, soyokazenoAme)
    --> Cure them first, then make them Mermaids
    - Turning off SP but not SN in options causes a conflict for SN at Uni (Snapdragon)
    - Werewolves walk at the bottom of the ocean (DivaOfDarkness)

Seasons

- Sims start water balloon fights under water (Srikandi715, Srikandi715)
    - Sim freeze after making a snow angel. Interaction needs to be manually canceled (Joolster, AudreyFld)
    - Soaked moodlet while swimming in the rain (DaletheSim, soyokazenoAme, toramonger)
    - Alien abductions on houseboats don't work correctly (Zandyr_Kayne)
    - Alien visitors on houseboat leave on boats and then just disappear (Zandyr_Kayne)
    - Supernaturals now skate normal (catloverplayer) ?
    - No skill raise or spinning for mermaids (catloverplayer)
    - Festival tickets now duplicating without having to move them around (Simbolic)
    - Aliens have troubles with landing on some of the islands (heychay, janvel831)
    - In winter, breath can be seen under water (EatChees)
    - Get to know interaction despite online dating service (minimomemu)

University

- University items no longer have their animations (ZeekSlider)
    --> Effect Files are missing from the patch (Snapdragon)
    - Seashell value reset to 0 when traveling/having been at uni (Pulversoppa)
    --> Probably also happening on moving and traveling with WA.
    - “ink blot test” interaction to work (Pulversoppa)
    - Roommates can't leave houseboats (Aliah6644)
    - Street Art doesn't work on houseboats (anettesb)

Premium Content

- Multitab suddenly has d instead of h on the moodlet (ciane)
    - Dragon moodlets don't count down while Dragon in inventory (janvel831)
    - Mermaid babies and toddlers can´t use the Baby Changing Station from the Store (Jadeleine)

Other Bug Collection thread

- kusurusu
    AHQ Tutorial

edited July 2013
    Other issues

GUI Issue

- GUI only half loads (elanorbreton, Anya19552, djacob16)

blueRuler.jpg

CAS/CAH/Library

- Store and CAP patterns disappearing (DOLLDRMS1, Enelar)
    - Makeup doesn't stick (Akinc3958)

blueRuler.jpg

Reproducible crashing/Lagging/Saving issues

- Islo Paradiso is generally lagging for many people. There are many routing issues.
    - Boats lag when driving
    - Lags due to uncharted islands ? (Snapdragon)
    - Shells in inventory trigger Error 12 earlier ? (ZeekSlider)

blueRuler.jpg

Buy/Build Mode

- Ladders cause a permanent 1x1 cutout which can't be removed if ladder is deleted (tea_and_blues, Lozzomatic)
    - Building a stilted foundation on a second story or above while holding down "shift" causes the stilts to disappear, leaving a floating platform (asdfthesims, Pictures)
    - Item description Windows won't go away after building (Perestroika, elanorbreton)
    - Stuck in build/buy mode (Kaike78, ziipangelclaws)
    - New collection folders for store content that can't be deleted (Did I just get undeletable Collection Folders from the Store)
    - Building troubles (gngrsnp)
    - Tools stop functioning (elanorbreton)
    - Islands and corner pieces becoming invisible (drake_mccarty)

blueRuler.jpg

Edit Town/Pick household

- Can't pick household, checkmark is grey (melynir, MelissaSh, magiccookie, trekkie78, cyrynpen)
    --> Try deleting tmp files in DCCache and starting game bypassing the launcher
    --> Try factory reset on first page.
    - Bulldozed lot is not completely bulldozed (elanorbreton)
    - Game freezes when trying to move lot (DOLLDRMS1, DOLLDRMS1)
    - Several issues when picking a port (LeChatMG)
    - Boats get lost when moving through edit town (Pulversoppa)

blueRuler.jpg

Options

- Options resetting with every game start (Faith12368, gngrsnp)
    --> Existing

blueRuler.jpg

Graphical issues/Lightning

- Weird green glow in Dragon Valley (Sam_Is_Great, djacob16)
    - Strobe light causes bright white light (djacob16)
    - Bad underwater graphics: Turn advanced rendering OFF

--> Insight on both issues (Snapdragon)

blueRuler.jpg

Sound issues

Make sure you update your sound drivers and delete the Cache files

- Sound comes and goes and hears like a beep (alfje66, SJActress, Mpain_13, EatChees)
    --> This might be caused by the mod we can't talk about from the site we can't talk about. If you used that mod, you need to start a new game (without it)

blueRuler.jpg

Player Wall/Social Features/Ingame Gifting

blueRuler.jpg

Cheats

- Edit in CAS resets age (Joolster)

blueRuler.jpg

CAW

- Making ponds is messed up in EIG (tlc10175)

blueRuler.jpg

Camera issues

- Several Camera issues including videos (christian_39)
    - Camera issue on houseboat when getting close to uncharted island (SapphireDCM)

blueRuler.jpg
    AHQ Tutorial

edited July 2013
    Existing Bugs/ Existing Bugs fixed

Common bugs that have existed before this EP.

Sim/Neighborhood Corruption

Sim Corruption comes in all kinds of flavors and has been going on for a while. Sims get stuck (on objects, on beds, on each other), jump out of interactions, turn invisible and as a ultimate corruption you loose your UI. There's a loooong thread on the issue in the technical forum: Lags & Invisible, Frozen & Stuck Sims. I can't help out over there right now but there are lots of people with long time experience with the issue. You also find some info on it linked in the first post.

What can you do when it happens to you ?
    First thing you can try (if you are not opposed to mods that is) is try if Twallan's ErrorTrap or Overwatch can save anything. It's important that you are patch level 1.26 to use ErrorTrap. You might find ScriptErrors after that in your documents folder. Post them in Twallan's forum. He can help you out. NOT here, I can't really read most of them.

That didn't work
    If you are attached to your family/town, I would suggest, moving everything to a new town. Unfortunatly with the EA approach you loose all your relationships this way (you won't loose any skills this way). You could also use the Twallan's Porter to achieve the same AND keep your relationships.

Na, still nothing
    Then I would suggest, resetting your user data and start a brand new game. I can be hard, I know but sometimes it's the only way to still enjoy the game.

The corruption might come back after a while so I do recommend using Overwatch to prevent most of the causes of this corruption.

If really nothing helps at all, you might need to reinstall your game, clean your registry and defrag your computer.

Not fixed with Patch 1.50

- Werewolf eyes still reset.
    - Bugs with firefighter career (Link)
    - Feast Parties still have Sims showing up with invisible plates (applefeather2)
    - Opportunities on double rabbitholes still fail.
    - Aging reset on dresser/stylist/tattoo chair
    - Funky Guitar Animation
    - Party invitations at Uni every day (WinMacSims3)
    - Brain Enhancing Machine allows you to gain charisma without having required friends (WinMacSims3)
    - Sims get overheated moodlet when swimming (catloverplayer)
    - Blank pictures from saving Sims to bin or on moving (catloverplayer, soyokazenoAme)
    - Testingcheat not updated for SN
    - Cars piling up
    - Invitations to party that don't exists (Mathsim43)
    - Horse Animation (was still jerky after the fix)
    - Field Trip issue
    - Flipping when walking through doors
    - "Underground Performers"
    - Horse tails causing shiny fur coat
    - Food in the fridge is immediately spoiled when a house is moved from one world to another.
    - Stuck in Harvest State issue
    - LN wall speakers still cannot play custom music
    - Multiplying clothing on Potion Mixing Table
    - Something still makes the mail box unusable (ZeekSlider)
    - Sims can't get to know each other while holding a drink (catloverplayer)

Fixed

- EA has added a Stuck Check on their own. Curious if that helps matters (source: Twallan)
    - The standing seam roof has returned (Source: matrix54@MTS)
    - The modular Arch Actually snaps into place. (Source: matrix54@MTS)
    - There's more terrain paint from other worlds, from Aurora Skies and Monte Vista (Source: matrix54@MTS)
    - Athletic center skill modifier has been fixed
    - Onmiplant ordering issue
    - Vault of Antiquity now has a proper map tag
    - Consignment skill icon is back
    AHQ Tutorial

edited July 2013
    Mod Issues

Please remember to remove all mods if they are not updated. Updated also does not mean free of errors. Scripting & CoreMods need to be verified by the creator.

- Issues with Lifetime Wishes --> Outdated memory mods. After loosing a LTW because of a Mod, you need to reapply in CAS
    - Issues with Lifetime Rewards
    - Issues with Jumping out of Actions
    - Issues with missing skills
    - Issues with missing Interactions
    - Missing effects --> NoMosaic, NoEffects
    - Zoom going crazy --> Scan for spirits increased
    - Elixir store is never open --> NoPaparazzi
    - Missing books --> Any book mods as well as new custom books such as the Harry Potter book (that's a mod too)

Errors caused by Twallan's Mods

- Missing Snorkel interaction: Update the one Twallan mod that we can't name here. Check his place if you're unsure which one.
    - Random moving messages: Update Mover
    AHQ Tutorial

edited July 2013
    Can anyone check these

Going through my blog bug list, it would be great if we could get some info on the following bugs.

Has it been solved ? Still there ?

- Save crash on building
    - Money tree harvest issue
    - Gardening issues in general
    - Adventure board not giving out adventures.
    - Stuck movement issue (sneaking, running, swimming)
    - Simbot opportunity in Bridgeport

I know there's more and if you're unclear on a bug but wanna check it out, let me know.

Also if something has been fixed that has been bugging you that is not on the list of EA fixes, please also let me know.

Self-note:
    - http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/615/686687.page#11030491
    - http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/870/686687.page#11056272
    AHQ Tutorial

• DawnLBrownDawnLBrown Posts: 9,193 Member
    edited June 2013
    Reserved
  • CaptobvsCaptobvs Posts: 1,264 Member
    edited June 2013
    Unable to snorkel and dive:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/688918.page

edit: removing mods allowed these actions *updated 13/06/24*

Also simmers should try further out from objects in order to snorkel. Just as some frozen ponds cannot be skated on, it may very well depend on where you choose to snorkel. This is not necessarily a glitch.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/689268.page
    *updated 13/06/25*

Using arrow keys causes landscape items to disappear(unsubstantiated):
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/690109.page
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/690012.page
    *updated 13/06/26*

LTW Dive Professional: Not making money from selling items.
    -> Register as Self-Employed - Scuba Diver(this worked for me)
  • ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited June 2013
    let the fun begin :)
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited June 2013
    Just sending virtual hugs to Crin for being kind enough to do this for everyone!

post-16112-Sending-Virtual-Hug-QKDC.gif
  • Sam_Is_GreatSam_Is_Great Posts: 2,189 Member
    edited June 2013
    I've got this weird green glow. It's on all the windows and under the mailboxes, and I think it's even affected a dirt road.

I decided to test the new moving feature, mainly for the family tree, (works perfectly, even fixed a problem I've been having where none of my Sims could propose or marry), so I moved from Moonlight Falls to Dragon Valley. But when I moved my family in, I realised the mailbox looked green, and then I realised it was on the windows too. Moonlight Falls was fine, which is why I think it took me by surprise. I looked at the other houses and it was affecting them too. I took pictures, and they'll be uploaded properly momentarily.

By the way, thanks to Crincrit for always making these threads and putting up with all our problems. :lol:

EDIT
    Here they are
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,360 Member
    edited June 2013
    Sam check your graphic settings. One person reported the patch changed his and he had to up them back up.
  • Sam_Is_GreatSam_Is_Great Posts: 2,189 Member
    edited June 2013
    Sam check your graphic settings. One person reported the patch changed his and he had to up them back up.

Thanks, but they are just the same as I have always had them.
  • LisameesimsLisameesims Posts: 1,125 Member
    edited June 2013
    I fully and successfully downloaded todays new patch. Prior to today, my game was fully updated. When i enter the launcher again, my game has not been updated? I am downloading the patch again...but WHY??????

Update: after second download of patch:

This time i got the message for the install shield. First time i did not. So i think this download will work :)
  • tea_and_bluestea_and_blues Posts: 889 Member
    edited June 2013
    Quick bug report: Ladders currently create a permanent 1x1 cutout which cannot be filled in once the ladder is deleted. Constrainfloorelevation + level tool does not fix it. Placing stairs does not fix it either, thought that it might auto-place the tiles, but instead this bug can leave the stairs without a floor tile at their top.
  • SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    edited June 2013
    Quick bug report: Ladders currently create a permanent 1x1 cutout which cannot be filled in once the ladder is deleted. Constrainfloorelevation + level tool does not fix it. Placing stairs does not fix it either, thought that it might auto-place the tiles, but instead this bug can leave the stairs without a floor tile at their top.

Have you tried putting a temp column underneath to create a new ceiling/floor tile?
  • tea_and_bluestea_and_blues Posts: 889 Member
    edited June 2013
    Yep. Doesn't work, similar to stairs. :S Thanks though.
  • MCarollMCaroll Posts: 50 Member
    edited June 2013
    So after I installed the new patch my game has been freezing, and when not that, having lag issues.
    My computer ran the game perfectly before the patch, and has more than enough to run the game.
    I've tried removing all my mods and start, several times actually, a new game, and no luck so far.
    So I've decided to re-install the integer game, hopping to have more luck there.
    I'll let you know if it works.

Since this is the bug thread, I though I should just let you know - just don't know who, and sorry about my grammatical mistakes, English it's not my first language.
  • okido1987okido1987 Posts: 1,898 Member
    edited June 2013
    Okay so I installed the patch and got ingame.
    I have saves of empty towns (these are all edited to my likings without I ever played a sim in there).
    I started playing a newly created sim in my Lucky Palms save and did save as to make a new save. I bought her a wall mirror and every time I wanted her to practice her speech, she didn't walk to the mirror that was upstairs. She walked to the front of the lot near the mailbox and then she started stomping her feet showing the bubble of a blockage.
    I tested this with 2 wall mirrors, one from the base game and one for the store. I tried hanging one downstairs instead but the same issue happened.
    No problems with standing mirrors though.
    I have no mods or CC. Before running the patch I cleared my caches, dcbackup (except ccmerged) and worldcache.
    Anyone else having this problem?
    edited June 2013
    Please make sure to answer the questions in the second post. Thanks

blueRuler.jpg

@Cinderellimouse: Thanks. We're a whole team this time :)

@Sam_Is_Great: Do you still have any mods in your game (or cc) ? Is it just Dragon Valley ? What's your graphic card and are your drivers updated ? Did you try playing around with the options to see if it makes a difference ?

@Lisameesims: If you have further issues with installing, please post here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/30/684535.page

@tea_and_blues: Any mods in ? Did you try that on a fresh game or an existing one ?

@MCaroll: Patching often stucks Sims in existing games which leads to lags. You can reset all sims in your town with resetsim *. Not sure about the new game though

@okido1987: Did you try the factory reset clean folder approach to see if you have the same issue ? I'll add though.

AHQ Tutorial

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,900 Member
    edited June 2013
    1. Are you using any Custom Content or mods ? Yes.
    2. If you are using mods, are you using any of the 'big ones' like Awesome Mod or Twallan’s mods Yes. Master Controller; Overwatch; Error Trap only upgraded to 1.55
    3. If you're not using mod, did you never use them or did you take them out for the EP (as you are supposed to do)
    4. Did you update the mods you put back with a compatible version ? Yes
    5. Do you have Island Paradise or just the Patch ? Patch Only
    6. Which Patch Level are you at ? 1.55
    7. Did you start a new game or are you playing an existing ones ? both - trying to find bugs
    8. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made ? both
    9. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ? various EA only worlds
    10. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7) ? Win 7
    11. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game ? Base GameDVD; mixture of others

===================================

I found two build bugs today and have made a post in the Creative Corner forum to see if anyone can tell me if they are new since the IP patch or if they were known from before. So I haven't written them out in full here yet. One is really long to explain and I found a work around for them both so don't need help. I just want to find out if they are new building bugs or if they are old ones I haven't come across before.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/688459.page

I have one Sim who can't use the spell book. She jumps out of it and ends up outside the house. Error Trap says she has an error in her. Other Sims in household can use the spellbook fine.

Various Sims getting choices that belong at work during work hours when they are not at work and not during work hours. EG: Cooking career asked to accept offer to balance plates on head when not at work. Not work hours.
  • YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited June 2013
    Hi just wanted to thank personally DawnLBrown, when I was having problems updating 1.50 she posted the link to Nichadaemus's thread witht he manuel link in it, I really appreciate it thank you :)
  • okido1987okido1987 Posts: 1,898 Member
    edited June 2013
    crinrict wrote:
    Please make sure to answer the questions in the second post. Thanks

blueRuler.jpg

@okido1987: Did you try the factory reset clean folder approach to see if you have the same issue ? I'll add though.

Uhm doesn't sound familiar so probably not :D
    Do you have a 'how to' on your website?
    If so than I will try tomorrow afternoon because it's getting kinda late here :D

Even if I don't end up with my empty save games I'm fine with that since the new over the water building gives so much more room etc. to expand :D
    I also noticed that in my old save game (different one) my sim couldn't get into the movie set building. One that I put on a smaller lot than the original one :D Haven't tried this again though.
    edited June 2013
    Rename the user folder is what that is. Should be linked on the first page - first post I think (Factory reset). Just rename the user folder to reset to a vanilla game and then try if you have the same issue.
    AHQ Tutorial

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top