Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Island Paradise Bug Thread

Comments

• RicalynnRicalynn Posts: 68 Member
    edited June 2013
    Ok did the factory reset, I can play a new game with no issues, but I copied my save back in and the game locked up again...

I really don't wanna start over, so many months will be lost, even my backup copy locks up :( please help

Locks up as in takes mins to click on something, then a few more mins to click an action, then the sim walks at about 1 block ever 3-5 mins to get to it, yet the fire animation and fountain animation still runs smoothly

Have you thought about saving this family to the Sim Bin and moving them to a new town to test if the issue continues or would that not work for you? The only thing they would really lose is relationships with the townies. Have you lowered your graphics settings or updated your graphics card recently?
  • Sneakyfour20Sneakyfour20 Posts: 10 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Ricalynn wrote:
    Have you thought about saving this family to the Sim Bin and moving them to a new town to test if the issue continues or would that not work for you? The only thing they would really lose is relationships with the townies. Have you lowered your graphics settings or updated your graphics card recently?

Tried that to move the household to the bin, but it just stays processing for over an hour before i killed it :/ I was just going to cut my loses, but no go there
  • EatCheesEatChees Posts: 1,378 Member
    edited June 2013
    Just a heads up to everyone having a sim resetting issue when ordering drinks from bars. If you have this issue all professional bars will need to be replaced. Something to do with the new pool bar coding I imagine.
    Sig.png
  • BlueShreveBlueShreve Posts: 550 Member
    edited June 2013
    Hi, I upgraded to patch 1.55. My sim bought an additional home lot, when I place an outdoor grill on the lot it is not usable. I tried placing different grills on the pier and on the ground, still nothing worked. When I scroll my mouse over the grill it says no interactions available. Grills work fine on original home lot and on community lots. As for the specifics. I use windows 8. I use Twallan's MC, SP, OW. all of them are updated to patch 1.55, the problem is the same with and without the mods installed. I have no other mods. I tried this in Sunlit Tides and Moonlight falls, both games were saved games, even created a new game in Sunset valley. Still the same thing.

Is this a glitch or regular game play?

ZH6FuAy.png
    ----> Check out and download my creations HERE <----
    ----> View my Showcase thread HERE <----
  • RicalynnRicalynn Posts: 68 Member
    edited June 2013
    BlueShreve wrote:
    Hi, I upgraded to patch 1.55. My sim bought an additional home lot, when I place an outdoor grill on the lot it is not usable. I tried placing different grills on the pier and on the ground, still nothing worked. When I scroll my mouse over the grill it says no interactions available. Grills work fine on original home lot and on community lots. As for the specifics. I use windows 8. I use Twallan's MC, SP, OW. all of them are updated to patch 1.55, the problem is the same with and without the mods installed. I have no other mods. I tried this in Sunlit Tides and Moonlight falls, both games were saved games, even created a new game in Sunset valley. Still the same thing.

Is this a glitch or regular game play?

I was able to recreate this on a private lot in Dragon Valley using every grill in the game. As long as it's a private lot, the grill can't be used. Switching between lots doesn't seem to help.

No Mods, 1.55 patch, Chose a townie in a new game.

Update on the rabbit hole position issue: Only ones effected are the ones we know about -- Monte Vista combined bookstore, Twinbrook bookstore and all of Lunar Lakes except for Science center.
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited June 2013
    EatChees wrote:
    Just a heads up to everyone having a sim resetting issue when ordering drinks from bars. If you have this issue all professional bars will need to be replaced. Something to do with the new pool bar coding I imagine.

Thanks for the suggestion. I deleted and replaced the bars and they seem to be working fine now. I figured it must have something to do with the new pool bars.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • janvel831janvel831 Posts: 140 Member
    edited June 2013
    Hi Crin,

1. Are you using any Custom Content or mods ? only store content, no mods

2. If you are using mods, are you using any of the 'big ones' like Awesome Mod or Twallan’s mods N/A

3. If you're not using mod, did you never use them or did you take them out for the EP (as you are supposed to do) never used them

4. Did you update the mods you put back with a compatible version ? N/A

5. Do you have Island Paradise or just the Patch ? just the patch

6. Which Patch Level are you at ? 1.50

7. Did you start a new game or are you playing an existing ones ? Existing game

8. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made ? Using Sims that I created but saved to the bin

9. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ? Dragon Valley

10. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7) ? Win 7

11. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game ? DVD

12. Are you reporting for the Uni-World, Home-World or WA-World ? Home World

I doubt that you remember, but a while back probably in either the Seasons or SN bug thread, I reported that my games had started to randomly minimize while I was playing. At the time I said it was bothersome, but not problematic. This would happen very randomly, sometime not at all and others quite often while I was playing. I was always able to just click on the Sims icon in the tray and bring the game back up without issue.

Last night I was playing for the first time since the patch. While playing for about 45 minutes, the game once again randomly minimized. This time when I clicked on the icon to bring it back up I got a black screen with a white box that said the game was not responding. This is the first time this has ever happened so I am thinking that maybe this patch may be responsible.

I am going to play for a little while tonight, it is already 1 AM here and I have had a rough day, so I probably won't play for long. I don't know if it will happen again, because it always was so random, if it does I will let you know. Any advise on how to prevent this from happening will be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for all of your help and all that you do for everyone here.

• crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited June 2013
    @GabbyGirlJ: I'll add anyways with your solution. Thanks

@Ricalynn: Thank you. I'll be making a blog post today

@honeypooh1267: Please answer the questions in the second post. I'll be adding though

@midge719:

TMP Files: My theory is that they had to do it that way if you have lots of Store Content in order to make the ones that haven't been showing up, show up. I would just reinstall all Store Content that should make them go away. I'll be blogging about it today.

Unless you're willing to weed through them all, you won't know what the cause was but I guess as long as it works, it's good, right ?

@keekee53: Take out the mod and you will know.

I'll add the blueprint issue.

@applefeather2: I need to check that (reminder to self)

@tmoore1989: You're probably better off posting in tech. Give them as much info as possible.

@Sneakyfour20: Put in Overwatch and/or ErrorTrap let the game run for a day. Make a backup of it before adding the mods. Sounds like something corrupted in that game.

@EatChees: Thanks for that info. Guess that calls for another blog post

@BlueShreve: I don't know. I'll add

@Ricalynn: Thanks for all the testing. Helps a lot :)

@janvel831: Could you maybe post in tech and have them take a closer look at your specs. They might have an idea over there. If not, come back and I'll add.

==== UPDATED THROUGH HERE ====
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• jacqpinksjacqpinks Posts: 2,118 Member
    edited June 2013
    1. Are you using any Custom Content or mods ? NO
    2. If you are using mods, are you using any of the 'big ones' like Awesome Mod or Twallan’s mods
    3. If you're not using mod, did you never use them or did you take them out for the EP (as you are supposed to do) NO
    4. Did you update the mods you put back with a compatible version ?
    5. Do you have Island Paradise or just the Patch ? Patch
    6. Which Patch Level are you at ? 18.0.1.126.021001
    7. Did you start a new game or are you playing an existing ones ? Vanilla game
    8. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made ? downloaded my Sim from my sudio
    9. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ? EA Sunlit Tides
    10. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7) ? WIn 8
    11. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game ? DVD

My sim got a burglar and I couldn't save till he left and I waited and waited till the light started to come up and my game kept giving me the message he was still on the lot, I excited and re entered the game and still would give me the same message till I resetSim *

My game is not reloading on a pause even though I always pause the game b4 exciting, I have re loaded the game 2x today and both times it wasn't paused.

sorry about the patch level that still is to much for my brain to process lol
    Jacqpinks ♥'s The Sims
    edited June 2013
    crinrict wrote:
    @Sneakyfour20: Put in Overwatch and/or ErrorTrap let the game run for a day. Make a backup of it before adding the mods. Sounds like something corrupted in that game.

Seriously? Now not only has this patch screwed my game, I have to run my computer with your game for a day? Not only would that prevent me from doing much of anything else, but to top it off you are telling me that my save "sound like" corruption?!?! So then the end result on this is YOUR patch corrupted my save and ruined DAYS worth of play.

Yes I know this is a bit ranty, but I am trying to remain calm but this is quite frustrating that I have recent bought all the games and such just to have it screwed up by an "official" patch and to top it off I cant even revert your patch.

Either way, I failed to fill out your questions, so let me do that here:

1. Are you using any Custom Content or mods? Only store content and a few mods:
    Overwatch - was already using this and it is updated
    mastercontroller - added after the issue started in an attempt to fix
    error trap - as requested
    moodfix - yet another bug no one can fix

2. If you are using mods, are you using any of the 'big ones' like Awesome Mod or Twallan’s mods - Listed above

3. If you're not using mod, did you never use them or did you take them out for the EP (as you are supposed to do) NA

4. Did you update the mods you put back with a compatible version?
    Stripped all mods after issue started as part of TSing

5. Do you have Island Paradise or just the Patch? Just the patch

6. Which Patch Level are you at? 1.55.4.022017

7. Did you start a new game or are you playing an existing ones?
    Main Saved game is screwed, old old game that I stopped, still loads, and a new game works fine

8. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made ? explained above

9. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ? Riverview

10. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7) ? windows 7

11. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game ? Origin

Please answer the following questions with every bug report

12. Are you reporting for the Uni-World, Home-World or WA-World ? I guess home-world, haven't heard of the others
  • midge719midge719 Posts: 222 Member
    edited June 2013
    crinrict wrote:

Seriously? Now not only has this patch screwed my game, I have to run my computer with your game for a day? Not only would that prevent me from doing much of anything else, but to top it off you are telling me that my save "sound like" corruption?!?! So then the end result on this is YOUR patch corrupted my save and ruined DAYS worth of play.

I sympathise, like me I have lost all my saved game, families, ready built homes the lot, I have had to start from scratch to even get my game going, to be honest after Island Paradise I am never ever going to bother with the sims again, I sick and tired of EA not sorting out their sims game.
    edited June 2013
    crinrict wrote:

A sims day, not a 24 hours. Sorry for being unclear on that.

And it's not my patch. I don't work for EA.
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    AHQ Tutorial

• jacqpinksjacqpinks Posts: 2,118 Member
    edited June 2013
    @Sneakyfour20, I don't know if u mean to sound rude but crinrict does not work for EA she is here to help us and our games. You also need to realize that just b/c your files could be corrupt does not mean they are EA's fault we mess with our games and it is going to always be a possibility for old games to have issues when we update. It is just the way files work

A sad fact but it happens in many games and on many computers or anytime you are working with any type of files

Jacqpinks ♥'s The Sims
    edited June 2013
    well first to crinrict, the you was not directed at you personally, sorry, it was toward EA, second to jacqpinks, this is the only game I have ever had that had an issue with a save file, sure patches mess up the game itself, but the save file shouldn't be touched till it is saved again, and I have not saved since the issue started.

anyways, I post again bearing an error, thank you for the suggestion of the error trap. here is the error:

-- Script Errors --

Object:

Name: Moondial
    Type: Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Decorations.MoonDial
    Object id: 0x9d280057944aa080
    Position: (980.0405, 218.5560, 1613.6450)
    Room id: 1
    Level: 2
    Flags: InWorld, IsUsed
    Lot: Sims3.Gameplay.Core.Lot
    Lot Name: Varg's Tavern
    Lot Address: 100 Lost Willow Road
    IsValid: True
    World: RiverView
    OnVacation: False
    Season: Summer
    Counter: 1
    Sim-Time: Sun. at 1:29 PM
    Start-Time: 06/21/2013 05:30:57
    PreLoadup-Time: 06/21/2013 05:34:24
    Log-Time: 06/21/2013 05:36:31

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
    #0: 0x0000b ldelem.ref in Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Decorations.Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Decorations.MoonDial:DoReset (Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.GameObject/ResetInformation) (49858D00 [4CFFF1D0] )
    #1: 0x00036 callvirt in Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.GameObject:DoRootReset (Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.GameObject/ResetInformation) (49858D00 [4CFFF1D0] )
    #2: 0x00003 call in Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.GameObject:OnReset () ()
    #3: 0x00003 callvirt in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:OnReset () ()
    #4: 0x00150 callvirt in NRaas.NRaas.ErrorTrap:OnScriptError (ScriptCore.ScriptProxy,System.Exception) ([4D1FE5C8] [3B24BBD0] )
    #5: 0x00000 in ScriptCore.ExceptionTrap+ScriptError:Invoke (ScriptCore.ScriptProxy,System.Exception) (2E5E7028 [4D1FE5C8] [3B24BBD0] )
    #6: 0x00010 callvirt in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ExceptionTrap:Exception (ScriptCore.ScriptProxy,System.Exception) ([4D1FE5C8] [3B24BBD0] )
    #7: 0x00005 call in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:OnScriptError (System.Exception) (4D1FE5C8 [3B24BBD0] )
    #8: 0x0006a call in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:PostLoad () ()

unable to delete that building, or move my home to the bin, but everything else in the "edit town mode" works as in deleting other lots, just my active home lot and this tavern are effected, I think if I can remove that building, then I might be able to save this, any ideas? it is too late for me to work on this further tonight.
  • aparkisonaparkison Posts: 135 Member
    edited June 2013

-- Script Errors --

Object:

Name: Moondial
    Type: Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Decorations.MoonDial
    Object id: 0x9d280057944aa080
    Position: (980.0405, 218.5560, 1613.6450)
    Room id: 1
    Level: 2
    Flags: InWorld, IsUsed
    Lot: Sims3.Gameplay.Core.Lot
    Lot Name: Varg's Tavern
    Lot Address: 100 Lost Willow Road
    IsValid: True
    World: RiverView
    OnVacation: False
    Season: Summer
    Counter: 1
    Sim-Time: Sun. at 1:29 PM
    Start-Time: 06/21/2013 05:30:57
    PreLoadup-Time: 06/21/2013 05:34:24
    Log-Time: 06/21/2013 05:36:31

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
    #0: 0x0000b ldelem.ref in Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Decorations.Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Decorations.MoonDial:DoReset (Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.GameObject/ResetInformation) (49858D00 [4CFFF1D0] )
    #1: 0x00036 callvirt in Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.GameObject:DoRootReset (Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.GameObject/ResetInformation) (49858D00 [4CFFF1D0] )
    #2: 0x00003 call in Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.GameObject:OnReset () ()
    #3: 0x00003 callvirt in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:OnReset () ()
    #4: 0x00150 callvirt in NRaas.NRaas.ErrorTrap:OnScriptError (ScriptCore.ScriptProxy,System.Exception) ([4D1FE5C8] [3B24BBD0] )
    #5: 0x00000 in ScriptCore.ExceptionTrap+ScriptError:Invoke (ScriptCore.ScriptProxy,System.Exception) (2E5E7028 [4D1FE5C8] [3B24BBD0] )
    #6: 0x00010 callvirt in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ExceptionTrap:Exception (ScriptCore.ScriptProxy,System.Exception) ([4D1FE5C8] [3B24BBD0] )
    #7: 0x00005 call in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:OnScriptError (System.Exception) (4D1FE5C8 [3B24BBD0] )
    #8: 0x0006a call in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:PostLoad () ()

unable to delete that building, or move my home to the bin, but everything else in the "edit town mode" works as in deleting other lots, just my active home lot and this tavern are effected, I think if I can remove that building, then I might be able to save this, any ideas? it is too late for me to work on this further tonight.

I know I've never really posted here, but I'd advise you to upload this script error on Twallan's wiki for him to examine. I think I've heard of issues/errors involving the moondial and I see that mentioned in your error. Twallan is the best for interpreting script errors from his mods.

Personally...I'm terrified to patch. I think I'm holding off till the next one comes with the last Stuff Pack. Hopefully they will address all these issues I'm reading about! I wasn't really interested in Island Paradise much anyway. This patch sounds awful! I'm sorry to hear what you're going through!

I lost a long-term play save back when the Supernatural patch hit. I had a version of the full moon error no one else seemed to have and it destroyed my save. I was so depressed and angry. I haven't actually played since then...I just build and decorate ...lots of plans for different worlds are keeping me busy. I'm too afraid to get attached to a family or save again after my mess with Supernatural. I also lost a save I loved when Pets came out...it was my first legacy because I had just started playing Sims 3 earlier that year.

It hurts...I know. :cry:
  • SnapdragonSnapdragon Posts: 955 Member
    edited June 2013
    First of all, these Moondial errors are quite common. If you follow twallan's site messages regularly (as anyone who uses his mods should, imo) you'll know that they have been around since Supernatural was released and so far have not caused any problem other than that the affected moondials simply fail to update to the correct moon phase. I doubt that these are the reason for your problems.

Secondly, Sneakyfour20, if you are using the moodfix mod from MTS you should have realised that it hasn't been updated for ages and is actually not needed anymore, because this issue was fixed by EA a long time ago.

Thirdly, I agree with crinrict in that if only one particular save behaves wonky after patching chances are that there is something wrong with that save and probably already was before you patched and that patching only made this obvious. If a household refuses to save into the bin then there is something amiss with it and it is possible that this error in your household causes the rest to behave badly, too.
  • creativegal16creativegal16 Posts: 503 New Member
    edited June 2013
    1. Are you using any Custom Content or mods ? ONLY STORE ITEMS AND SOME CLOTHES
    2. If you are using mods, are you using any of the 'big ones' like Awesome Mod or Twallan’s mods
    3. If you're not using mod, did you never use them or did you take them out for the EP (as you are supposed to do)
    4. Did you update the mods you put back with a compatible version ?
    5. Do you have Island Paradise or just the Patch ? JUST THE PATCH FOR NOW
    6. Which Patch Level are you at ? 1.55 LATEST
    7. Did you start a new game or are you playing an existing ones ? EXISTING ONE
    8. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made ?
    9. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ? EA
    10. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7) ? WIN 7
    11. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game ?

Please answer the following questions with every bug report

12. Are you reporting for the Uni-World, Home-World or WA-World ? TWINBROOK

I am facing two problems after the patch:

1. when clicking on the Scraptronic Bench the game pauses for a few seconds and then resumes. I replaced the old bench with a new one but problem persists...

2. when using the 'take photo with' interaction the two sims just stand there staring at each other....and all the queued up interactions won't happen until you cancel the 'take photo with' interaction.....

Thank You :)
  • brappl218brappl218 Posts: 150 Member
    edited June 2013
    daciasil wrote:
    One thing you can do if you are getting the 'invalid file' error is to patch manually instead of through the launcher. You can try using the super patch, which is pretty huge at 1.3 gigabytes, but it will definitely work. You can get manual patch for 1.55 here: http://simsvip.com/2013/06/18/sims-3-game-update-1-55-61813/
    Good luck :)

I removed the version.tag file from the game folder. Restarted the game and a new one was created. Had no problems patching and gave version displays correctly.
    brappl
    NraasSignature.png
  • MsrednotdeadMsrednotdead Posts: 9,215 Member
    edited June 2013
    Just to say I also have the reset sim bug with the professional bars. I have been playtesting many casinos for a compitition and in all the casinos whenever a sim tries to order food or drink from the bar they get sent home.
    edited June 2013
    @jacqpinks: Hm. I have to try it out myself I guess :) Thanks for the burglar solution.

@Sneakyfour20: First, sorry I was very brief earlier but I had to leave but wanted to make sure you saw that you don't have to run for 24 RL hours.

Lags: Did they get any better with the mods in ? Did you also check if you have any stuck Sims (OW can do that) ? Maybe resetsim * ?
    House: Usually if you can't save a house to the bin, something is corrupted. Either the house itself or something about the family. That is happening often and ErrorTrap often corrects those issues. Sometimes silently in the background. I don't think the scriptError you got is related to that.

From what I'm reading you did try again after you let ErrorTrap do it's thing and it's still not working ? Did you try to save the home to the bin before you patched ? Maybe the issue was there before.

Does the house have a pangu's Axe hanging on the wall ? Does the tavern give you any other troubles than the errortrap message ? Can you move your family to another house ? Do you have other issues then the lags playing the family ?

You should remove the mood fix mod as snapdragon said though cause that error has been fixed a few patches back and buzzler has not been around since February and hasn't updated before that.

@creativegal16: I'll add both issues

@brappl218: Thanks for that info

@Msrednotdead: *waves*. Did the replacing of the bar not work for you ? Did you also try in new games or where these all existing games ?

AHQ Tutorial

• Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    edited June 2013
    crinrict wrote:
    @Mstybl95:

1) Go to documents\electronicarts\thesims3 and find a file called options.ini or just options. Move that to the desktop and restart your game (make sure launcher and game are closed while you are moving the file). You will need to re-set the options. Then restart the game and see if it does the same.
    2) Check if it's in the list twice. A lot of time if it's not recognized as bought properly, it'll be in the list to buy but also in the list to play (without the coin icon). You can also turn off the ingame Store for the buy option one to disappear entirely.

After checking, Hidden Springs is on the list twice. So thanks for pointing that out. For the game options resetting, what you said did not work. I finally got fed up and uninstalled EA download manager and that stopped it from happening. It is something with the EADM that caused it for me. I will have to install it when there is a new patch and hopefully it stops happening after that.
    edited June 2013
    crinrict wrote:

@Msrednotdead: *waves*. Did the replacing of the bar not work for you ? Did you also try in new games or where these all existing games ?

*waves back* I didnt replace the bars as they were compitiion entries that I am judging.

It was a brand new game specially created with the lots and 1 sim family to test the lots for routing issues.

I had 23 lots to test and in each one tested (after the patch) my sim jumped back to his home lot. He was pretty hungry by the time I had tested all 23.

I need to go play Bridgeport to see if it happens there in the prebuilt bars before changing the bars.

edit: loaded a brand new game in bridgport and played the pre-buiult bars there and no reset sim.

The lots that had the jump bug for me were ones placed AFTER I had installed the patch, not any of the lots that I had installed before the patch, meaning I had lots that I had placed a day before the patch and they still worked fine as they were in game when I patched.......does that make sense LOL
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Juliana01Juliana01 Posts: 7 New Member
    edited June 2013
    The issue with my game not loading all the way to the end is solved. I found a single mod I somehow didnt remove which wasn't updated. It now is and the game starts again but...

...starting the game takes alot longer than it used to. Sometimes up to 10 minutes. But what bothers me even more is that the game keeps crashing in CAS and even when I just try to create a simple outfit on a dresser. Just boom and the game is gone.

Is there anything I can do about it?

I'm on xp 64 and everything on my pc is updated. Also having the same issues when I play on my macbook. :roll:

P.S. Thank you SOOOO much for the help threads and the awesome people who take their time to help others! I seriously love you guys and probaply never would've been able to play my game without you!

Edit: loads of typos
    edited June 2013
    Crinrict, its ok, I think it was the overall feeling that is causing me to snap at this issue. I know you are helping and I would run it for a sim day, but at this rate it would take a day in RL to finish, the game is that bad...

Snapdragon wrote:
    Secondly, Sneakyfour20, if you are using the moodfix mod from MTS you should have realised that it hasn't been updated for ages and is actually not needed anymore, because this issue was fixed by EA a long time ago.

I found the moodfix just a couple weeks ago when I bought world adventures, was making nectar and couldn't figure out why my sims were ****** all the time, and this mood mod fixed it, so... EA has not fixed it, sorry.

Going back to Crinrict, know of a way to delete the moondial? or the tavern, cause I dont have a moondial on my lot.
    edited June 2013
    Juliana01 wrote:

...starting the game takes alot longer than it used to. Sometimes up to 10 minutes.

Yes that is happening to me also, I used to hit the launcher icon on my desktop and the launcher would appear immedately or download from the store to a closed launcher and again it would happen almost immediately. Now it takes approximately 10 minutes to downlaod anything from the store or the exchange into my launcer or to open the launcher from the desktop

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top