Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    @Bugsie2016 you weren't ranting and this conversation about fav characters hadn't actually made half a page, but if you like, we could discuss Claude more via message because I love him too. :blush:

Knowing me, it wouldn't take long. :lol: (I'm not risking it. :joy: ) We can discuss Claude over on my BL thread!! Always open for Claude discussion over there. That way if anyone wants to join in then they can! :)
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    @Bugsie2016 sweet! Love a good Claude conversation. :smile:
  • Options
    StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    I'll pm you about my cat, don't think everyone wants to read about him. :lol:

So, question: Do you have a favourite character in your story or someone else's?

@Bugsie2016 This is a really tough question for me. I think I've been asked it a dozen times before and I've probably given a dozen different answers in the process because it honestly varies. With my characters they are like children to me so it's hard to pick just one and with other characters a like I generally have a standard of adoring the character for their own unique reasons making it difficult to compare that to why I like a different character.

To give an answer though of who my favorite character is at least for the moment I would probably lean towards Laila from my own stories and Doc from @pronterus Undead With Benefits.

Laila for a reason I mentioned yesterday being that she is probably one of the closest characters personality wise to me at the moment because she is sitting on this sort of edge between what she wants to achieve and do and her own anxieties getting in the way of doing them. Honestly she's probably a bit better off on that front than I am since she at least is moving forward whereas a lot of the time I personally feel stuck with my issues.

As to Doc he is just a really interesting character to me. He's got this blend of morality where he's on the darker side of things but not necessarily a bad person and he just simultaneously interests me, makes me want to keep reading, and has a likability to him all at once.
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,243 Member
    I can't wait for the eco-friendly type pack already.....I even made a laundry room in the Simself household....just waiting for the appliances to arrive :grimace:
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    I can't wait for the eco-friendly type pack already.....I even made a laundry room in the Simself household....just waiting for the appliances to arrive :grimace:

what happened to the simselves yesterday i waited til almost11 never saw a update.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,767 Member
    Oh my godnness!!! a WASHTUB???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    what happened to the simselves yesterday i waited til almost11 never saw a update.

Hoping to have the next chapter tonight... It's date night with Juju and @pronterus :)
  • Options

So, question: Do you have a favourite character in your story or someone else's?

in mine Ayden. i know duh. in legacysimmers ju ju in trips axel
  • Options
    edited January 2018

Hoping to have the next chapter tonight... It's date night with Juju and @pronterus :)

awesome. i wasn't upset but its the one story i keep on top of i wanted to make sure i didn't miss anything.

• Options

in mine Ayden. i know duh. in legacysimmers ju ju in trips axel

Ayden!!!! I love Ayden!!! Yes he's one of my favs too! I just love how he does what ever he wants, mostly and manages to get away with it. :D
    @LegacySims2017 ooh Juju and @pronterus on a date! I wonder how it'll go... :)
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,808 Member
    edited January 2018
    Laundry Day Stuff pack comes out in 6 days. Woot! Here's the trailer.

I'll get it but I get them all. <3 It's what I do. :D What about you?

https://youtu.be/j8yTBEBpZts
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options

Me, too! :D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Laundry Day Stuff pack comes out in 6 days. Woot! Here's the trailer.

Thanks for that update. I'm at work right now.

Can it be pre-ordered? If so, I'll do it when I get home.
  • Options
    Laundry Day Stuff pack comes out in 6 days. Woot!

@lovesstorms loving the rhyme there!! I'm a stuff pack behind, already, so I'll probably get that one first before this, although I've been saying I'll buy that stuff pack for over a year now and every time I get the chance, I buy another pack instead. :D I don't know, we're probably not meant to be. :D
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Anyone see you can have WASHTUBS IN THE TRAILER????!!!! I'm kind of forced to buy all the packs because you can't get singular packs on (site-I get stuff from). The only pack I don't have is the Spooky one
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »
    Anyone see you can have WASHTUBS IN THE TRAILER????!!!!

@MadameLee washtubs really? I need to watch the trailer now!!!!
  • Options
    Anyone see you can have WASHTUBS IN THE TRAILER????!!!!

@MadameLee washtubs really? I need to watch the trailer now!!!!

yeah and interactive ones too!!!
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @simscognito @0:27 of the video in the 4 video clips collage you see on the bottom right-hand side a toddler playing with a washtub. In the next set of video clips (@0:28) the 8 videos clips the top 3rd one has a woman actually hand washing clothes in the washtub. @0:32 there's a video clip of a man hand washing a cucumber in the washtub.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @simscognito @0:27 of the video in the 4 video clips collage you see on the bottom right-hand side a toddler playing with a washtub. In the next set of video clips (@0:28) the 8 videos clips the top 3rd one has a woman actually hand washing clothes in the washtub. @0:32 there's a video clip of a man hand washing a cucumber in the washtub.

OMG this is Such a cool trailer!!!! And those bathtubs are cute!
  • Options
    edited January 2018

they're called washtubs, not bathtubs, because you don't bath in them..

b275553ade5bd4a4d92ef95f54a569ac--laundry-room-art-mud-room.jpg
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Junior will have a reason to visit...to have someone do his laundry for him. Unless....
    ...his girlfriend does it for him.
    Wait....what?? Junior has a girlfriend?
    Coming soon to a Simself Legacy near you! :grimace:
  • Options

Yes I meant washtubs! I think my brain flew away with the trailer! :D
  • Options
    Junior will have a reason to visit...to have someone do his laundry for him. Unless....
    ...his girlfriend does it for him.
    Wait....what?? Junior has a girlfriend?
    Coming soon to a Simself Legacy near you! :grimace:

How is @friendsfan367 going to sleep now?? :D
  • Options
    @LegacySims2017 - I don't think it's usual for stuff packs to be pre-orderable. But who knows. lol

@simscognito - :o I didn't even plan the rhyme. I was just yakkin'. lol It's tough to know which one to get if you're on a budget. I loved the toddler playing with the water. I thought it was adorable, but is it better than the other ones? Probably not. I think my fav stuff pack is still the romance one, but we'll see when this one comes out. If anything, for storytelling atleast, there is something to be said about the facial expressions that come with each pack, too. If I had time, I'd develop a site that showed all the packs with all the dif facial expressions for those of us who like the list of what has what. Sadly, I don't have that kind of time. lol
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member

Yes I meant washtubs! I think my brain flew away with the trailer! :D

I'll probably wait and see how Laundry is created. I want to know if it's only created when you have a washtub or machine in the house. I'd love for that to be the truth or my sims would have sooo much laundry!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top