Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Is it wrong that you two keep saying Yorkshire tea and my mind just says "there's @CathyTea next in game dog. A Yorkshire Terrier name Yorkshire Tea" :tongue:

Ah! I'll have to have just-for-fun Cathy Tea adopt a Yorkie! I love Yorkies... she's got, let's see... seven cats at present, in an aging-off game, so I'm not sure how that will happen!

now i'm confused your doing a dogacy.

I have the dogacy, and then I have a SimSelf just-for-fun game, which is turning out to be a catacy! Or maybe a cathtea!

sistacy?
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Is it wrong that you two keep saying Yorkshire tea and my mind just says "there's @CathyTea next in game dog. A Yorkshire Terrier name Yorkshire Tea" :tongue:

Ah! I'll have to have just-for-fun Cathy Tea adopt a Yorkie! I love Yorkies... she's got, let's see... seven cats at present, in an aging-off game, so I'm not sure how that will happen!

I have the dogacy, and then I have a SimSelf just-for-fun game, which is turning out to be a catacy! Or maybe a cathtea!

sistacy?

Oooh! We should! But I don't want to have kids--do you?
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    edited January 2018

sistacy?

Oooh! We should! But I don't want to have kids--do you?

in the old days i would have said yes but now that seeing my nieces means getting days off work no.

sorry thats what changed my mind because i used to refer to my nieces as the daughters i never had.

lets do it.
  • Options
    Ok! We can talk the details in PM!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options

did we just alienate a whole sex i thought we were all inclusive.
  • Options

I think it's ok since we really are sisters!

But if we get some brothers moving in, we could call it a sisbroacy! Or a siblingacy! Or a brosismaniacy!

• Options

I think it's ok since we really are sisters!

But if we get some brothers moving in, we could call it a sisbroacy! Or a siblingacy! Or a brosismaniacy!

thank you for saying were really sisters . best thing i heard today.
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    edited January 2018
    @CathyTea @friendsfan367 I'd be so up for reading the sistacy/ siblingacy - although brosismaniacy sounds like the coolest name, because it sounds crazy and crazy things are awesome! XD
    Post edited by simscognito on
  • Options
    AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    edited January 2018
    AkramA wrote: »
    Hi everyone. Thinking of continue writing Castellon Legacy again but my old save keep crashing, so I guess I can't continue my story. I don't think anyone would miss Castellon Legacy though. I don't know if I still want to do another legacy. So I seriously have no Idea what to write.

I was hoping you would continue it! Can you try doing a "Save As"? Sometimes that works for me... and do you have the latest version of MCCC and the other mods you use?

Also, another thing you could try would be to save the family to the library, then start a new game with them! But continue the story, just as if they'd moved...

It crashes before I could do anything, there's an infinite loading screen and then it's not responding. It's a no culling saves and I've been playing for 5 generation so I guess that made sense. I did have everyone in the library but I guess I'm going to lose the legacy aspect of it since they're technically just a copy, hehe. Also, I'm gonna lose all my ghost if I did that.
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Hi everyone. Thinking of continue writing Castellon Legacy again but my old save keep crashing, so I guess I can't continue my story. I don't think anyone would miss Castellon Legacy though. I don't know if I still want to do another legacy. So I seriously have no Idea what to write.

I was hoping you would continue it! Can you try doing a "Save As"? Sometimes that works for me... and do you have the latest version of MCCC and the other mods you use?

Also, another thing you could try would be to save the family to the library, then start a new game with them! But continue the story, just as if they'd moved...

It crashes before I could do anything, there's an infinite loading screen and then it's not responding. It's a no culling saves and I've been playing for 5 generation so I guess that made sense. I did have everyone in the library but I guess I'm going to lose the legacy aspect of it since they're technically just a copy, hehe. Also, I'm gonna lose all my ghost if I did that.

@AkramA That's not good. I'm really sorry that you might be losing your legacy. Your story sounds like a good one, well the name intrigues me. Castellon sounds very regal to me. :blush: Am certainly going to check it out. Is there a way to go into an older save and play from there? Or start a new game and download the latest family members from the library?
    Update: just realised @CathyTea suggested everything I've just said. Oops, sorry about that. Do hope you find a way to carry on with your story, but if you don't lots of hugs and tea! Also, another suggestion that I think has actually not been said, maybe you could save the ghosts to the gallery too and use a cheat to create the family connections again. The mc command mod might do that. I know it alters some relationships.
  • Options
    @AkramA just read the about. This sounds so cool! The bit on the homepage as well when you said the story gets weird! You sold it right there! I'm totally up for weird! XD
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    @CathyTea yes they're very cute. It makes me wish I had more patience with them. XD

You've given me an idea for a question, mind you.

What animal from the sims 4 pets do you prefer? Cats or dogs? I've only played with dogs in the game so far, so I can't properly answer the question, myself. I probably should open the question up to sims 3 pets as well, since I've played with all the animals in that, my favourite being horses. XD

@simscognito I'm a dog person in real life so dogs are my favorite in game (cats just don't like me, I've never known why).

@AuroraLockwood cats are unpredictable creatures. I think they love themselves more than anything. :D Ok, I'm not a cat person, you got me. Look, they eat rabbits. :D

@simscognito "they eat rabbits" that's enough reason to not like them in my book.

Not all cats! I once had a cat who loved my rabbit then she ran away. That's a good reason to hate cats! Although my family owns one so i'm stuck with him. I love him really!
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    @CathyTea yes they're very cute. It makes me wish I had more patience with them. XD

What animal from the sims 4 pets do you prefer? Cats or dogs? I've only played with dogs in the game so far, so I can't properly answer the question, myself. I probably should open the question up to sims 3 pets as well, since I've played with all the animals in that, my favourite being horses. XD

@simscognito I'm a dog person in real life so dogs are my favorite in game (cats just don't like me, I've never known why).

@AuroraLockwood cats are unpredictable creatures. I think they love themselves more than anything. :D Ok, I'm not a cat person, you got me. Look, they eat rabbits. :D

@simscognito "they eat rabbits" that's enough reason to not like them in my book.

Not all cats! I once had a cat who loved my rabbit then she ran away. That's a good reason to hate cats! Although my family owns one so i'm stuck with him. I love him really!

@Bugsie2016 your cat should have set an example for all cats. XD aww that's sad, but I'm glad you like the current cat. What's he/she like? :)
  • Options
    I'll pm you about my cat, don't think everyone wants to read about him. :lol:

So, question: Do you have a favourite character in your story or someone else's?
  • Options
    edited January 2018

So, question: Do you have a favourite character in your story or someone else's?

@Bugsie2016 no problem. :D
    Well you know the answer to this question. It's Paris from my simLit, Friends of Foes. Unpredictable, aloof, rigid, but then has excitable bursts on unexpected occasions. :D Anyway, I talk about Paris too much, so I'll say no more on him/Her... okay I'll try my best, might fail. :D

As for favourites from other characters in simLit, I do like @CitizenErased14 's Joce, because she was stubborn, but also kind and open hearted. She's rocking old age at the moment.

I also love Claude from your BL legacy, @Bugsie. He's so... well, I can't describe him exactly... it's more of a feeling. It's just I never come across a character like him before, he's so original in my opinion. I've described him before to you, I just can't remember the right words at the moment, but he is such a sweetie and slightly awkward but so relatable and I need that wedding!!!!

Of course, Giotto wins hands down in the hotness contest! For those who don't know Giotto, he's from Bugsie's What We Are Really Made of Apocolypse challenge. He's also the guy with the glasses in her banner.

Other sims I like is Jane from @MadameLee's Swanson Legacy because she's an interesting character, currently facing some hard times at the moment and @NyteRose's Caleb. Brooding and sexy. ;)
    And of course @chalicen's reapers - I need more of them! :D
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 Sorry for the double post, but I've just remembered some other fav simLit characters of mine, such as @MelanieScribbles Chalub from The Reneysos Your Friendly Neighbourhood aliens (he's such a cutie)! @AuroraLockwood's Rylie because she's so funny and fearless, @emorrill's Sam Beckett because who doesn't and @pronterus's ghost who fights chickens (name has currently escaped me) but I love him. :D I might remember some other favs in the morning. I'm going to sleep! :D
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Good morning!

Mary has something to celebrate and is under the influence of something. Enjoy!

http://www.jes2gstories.com/joneses-15-7-under-the-influence/
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    In this chapter, Snapdragon and Chelsey finally (finally!) learn the truth.

There is also some behind the scenes information in a second post - the link is at the end of this chapter.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    I just can't believe how adorable TS4 cats and dogs and puppies are! Look at this...

puppy1101.png?w=660&zoom=2

And I am really loving how distinctive the personalities and preferences are!

I created a cat in likeness to my actual cat for my #BuildNewcrest Simself Legacy. The personality is almost spot on. I used to have a mutt named Rocky I may attempt to create for Juju, Karlo ( @pronterus ), and kids.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member

I'm a dog person in real-life but it runs in the family it seems my mom's parents had several dogs (and one of their dogs, she actual saw the dog wohoo), Aunt Lori had a Dalmatian mixed with something else until 2000 but he passed away. Lori's husband has another dog but I forget what it is. Aunt Margie had several dogs-but recently got two-I think one was one my great-aunt's dogs. Of course my sister has 3 dogs.

@CathyTea @simscognito it's funny Cathy how you mentioned the NeverEnding story since it's one of the comparisons he did.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member

The cats are named Mr. Business Tea, Hildy Tea, Asparagus Tea, Sarsparilla Tea, Ginger Tea, and --my bad--I forget the other two names!

Is Mr. Business a Bob's Burger reference :p
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    @simscognito I like both cats and dogs, but I like cats a little bit more. I created a likeness of my cat in the Sims 3 and her personality was almost identical. I wish I could find a picture, but I don't have access to my desktop right now while it's having issues.

Here are a few cute pictures of Cypher, Audrey's cat in my Interludes & Solitude story.
    tumblr_inline_ogjv4t3juO1tucyhp_500.jpg
    Kass carrying Cypher

tumblr_inline_ogju4fJ0nK1tucyhp_500.jpg
    Cypher watching tv with Audrey

tumblr_inline_ogju993TEP1tucyhp_500.jpg
    Cypher rolling around like the cutie he is

tumblr_inline_ntiatzRBi51tucyhp_500.jpg
    This is a recreation of my Spouse's old cat, Frostie

@CathyTea I do really like the sandpipers. I followed them around for a bit when I discovered them in Brindleton Bay. :)
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    @simscognito I like both cats and dogs, but I like cats a little bit more. I created a likeness of my cat in the Sims 3 and her personality was almost identical. I wish I could find a picture, but I don't have access to my desktop right now while it's having issues.

Here are a few cute pictures of Cypher, Audrey's cat in my Interludes & Solitude story.
    tumblr_inline_ogjv4t3juO1tucyhp_500.jpg
    Kass carrying Cypher

tumblr_inline_ogju4fJ0nK1tucyhp_500.jpg
    Cypher watching tv with Audrey

tumblr_inline_ogju993TEP1tucyhp_500.jpg
    Cypher rolling around like the cutie he is

tumblr_inline_ntiatzRBi51tucyhp_500.jpg
    This is a recreation of my Spouse's old cat, Frostie

@CathyTea I do really like the sandpipers. I followed them around for a bit when I discovered them in Brindleton Bay. :)

@AdamsEve1231 Aww so cute! <3 I love how Cypher flops over Audrey's hand in the first pic and Frosty looks like who owns that sofa! :D
  • Options

@Bugsie2016 no problem. :D
    Well you know the answer to this question. It's Paris from my simLit, Friends of Foes. Unpredictable, aloof, rigid, but then has excitable bursts on unexpected occasions. :D Anyway, I talk about Paris too much, so I'll say no more on him/Her... okay I'll try my best, might fail. :D

As for favourites from other characters in simLit, I do like @ CitizenErased14 's Joce, because she was stubborn, but also kind and open hearted. She's rocking old age at the moment.

I also love Claude from your BL legacy, @Bugsie. He's so... well, I can't describe him exactly... it's more of a feeling. It's just I never come across a character like him before, he's so original in my opinion. I've described him before to you, I just can't remember the right words at the moment, but he is such a sweetie and slightly awkward but so relatable and I need that wedding!!!!

Of course, Giotto wins hands down in the hotness contest! For those who don't know Giotto, he's from Bugsie's What We Are Really Made of Apocolypse challenge. He's also the guy with the glasses in her banner.

Other sims I like is Jane from @ MadameLee's Swanson Legacy because she's an interesting character, currently facing some hard times at the moment and @ NyteRose's Caleb. Brooding and sexy. ;)
    And of course @ chalicen's reapers - I need more of them! :D

Awww, that's sweet that Claude is one of your favourite characters, @simscognito ! I can't even describe Claude and I'm probably the person who knows him best. He has layers, like an onion except without the onioness of onions. Depending on the situations depends on how Claude reacts and how his personality shows itself. He can be stubborn, annoying, moaning like a small child but also the exact opposite. It's probably the great thing about having him as my character. If I write anything, it would fit in with him with the exception of having Claude kill someone (this is just an example, no need to worry!)

Anyway, enough ranting about my favourite character to write. Conversation ended here. (Is it noticeable that i'm trying not to have 2 page conversations anymore??? )
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 you weren't ranting and this conversation about fav characters hadn't actually made half a page, but if you like, we could discuss Claude more via message because I love him too. :blush:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top