Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    @CathyTea yes they're very cute. It makes me wish I had more patience with them. XD

You've given me an idea for a question, mind you.

What animal from the sims 4 pets do you prefer? Cats or dogs? I've only played with dogs in the game so far, so I can't properly answer the question, myself. I probably should open the question up to sims 3 pets as well, since I've played with all the animals in that, my favourite being horses. XD
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    @CathyTea yes they're very cute. It makes me wish I had more patience with them. XD

What animal from the sims 4 pets do you prefer? Cats or dogs? I've only played with dogs in the game so far, so I can't properly answer the question, myself. I probably should open the question up to sims 3 pets as well, since I've played with all the animals in that, my favourite being horses. XD

I cannot answer this at all. They're all lovely--they've all got their gross traits, too! They're all very distinct and definite in their personalities!

I adore the animations! I love how the cats will greet you when you come home, raising up on their hind legs to put their little paws in your hands! And Otter! I just love her expressions!

I have a stray my SimSelf adopted in my just-for-fun game, and her name is Asparagus Tea! :) And she is so, so lovely! I love how cats will follow their person around, playing near her feet while she paints.

And then... Caleb! I think I've never loved a digital dog as much as I love Caleb, though I love Bobie and Bartholomew, too. Crackers is a bit more stand-offish, very independent, so I admire him! It's really lovely.

I also love the sandpipers.

I wish that we had turtles and lizards, like we did in TS3! And I wish the birds weren't quite so blockish! It's hard to include pics of them in stories because they sort of tweak out the impressionist effects of the landscape shots... (rambling... sorry!)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member

I'm allergic to cats in real life, so I kind of like snuggling kitties with my simself since I can not! Personally though, my allergy makes me a dog person through and through.

@simscognito I complete agree about horses though. That was one of my favorite additions to Sims 3!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited January 2018
    CathyTea wrote: »
    I just can't believe how adorable TS4 cats and dogs and puppies are! Look at this...

puppy1101.png?w=660&zoom=2

And I am really loving how distinctive the personalities and preferences are!

they are cute. lauren and noel have no pets right now. gracie missed loki so he had to move in with laurens parents.

i got afeavated by real life around 4 :30 so i forgot to write. a person who said they were soliciting donations for vetrans accused me of not supporting vets when i told him i had nothing to donate. my dad was a vet so While i support the cause . if its real because theese days anyone can print anything on a computer and i never heard of door to door vetran donations . just being accused of not supporting hem upset me.

oh and when my old shopping lady saw me today she made Brian get in her car and peeled off.

i know that because someone crashed in to the side of my apartment building. not my apartment. so he visited me.
  • Options
    @CathyTea no you're not rambling. It's nice that you love the animals so much. I would love it if they included rabbits like on the sims free-play. I love rabbits soooo much! In fact I had a rabbit named after one of my favourite historical figures, Alexander the Great, so I called him Alexander the Great Bouncing Bunny!

@Karilan yayyy another horse lover! :smiley:

Another question from me, which has popped up in these two conversations, What other animal would you like to see in the sims 4?
  • Options
    I just can't believe how adorable TS4 cats and dogs and puppies are! Look at this...

they are cute. lauren and noel have no pets right now. gracie missed loki so he had to move in with laurens parents.

i got afeavated by real life around 4 :30 so i forgot to write. a person who said they were soliciting donations for vetrans accused me of not supporting vets when i told him i had nothing to donate. my dad was a vet so While i support the cause . if its real because theese days anyone can print anything on a computer and i never heard of door to door vetran donations . just being accused of not supporting hem upset me.

oh and when my old shopping lady saw me today she made Brian get in her car and peeled off.

i know that because someone crashed in to the side of my apartment building. not my apartment. so he visited me.

Gosh... what a bothersome day! I hope you're getting in a little relaxing and fun now. You know what I'd suggest... tea! :)

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member

@simscognito I'm a dog person in real life so dogs are my favorite in game (cats just don't like me, I've never known why).
  • Options

Gosh... what a bothersome day! I hope you're getting in a little relaxing and fun now. You know what I'd suggest... tea! :)

you still being here helps. usually your off doing something by now.
  • Options

i know that because someone crashed in to the side of my apartment building. not my apartment.

@friendsfan367 I'm sorry that happened. That's not fair at all! Hugs from cog and a big sticky out tongue to the person soliciting donations and the old shopping lady! :( And like @CathyTea said, you deserve a big vat of tea. I suggest some good old yorkshire tea. :)
  • Options

@simscognito I'm a dog person in real life so dogs are my favorite in game (cats just don't like me, I've never known why).

in the game cats might like you.
  • Options

@AuroraLockwood cats are unpredictable creatures. I think they love themselves more than anything. :D Ok, I'm not a cat person, you got me. Look, they eat rabbits. :D
  • Options

i know that because someone crashed in to the side of my apartment building. not my apartment.

@friendsfan367 I'm sorry that happened. That's not fair at all! Hugs from cog and a big sticky out tongue to the person soliciting donations and the old shopping lady! :( And like @CathyTea said, you deserve a big vat of tea. I suggest some good old yorkshire tea. :)

don't make me look up yorkshire tea. because i'm still stuck on where you live. lol i never figured out the real place.
  • Options

don't make me look up yorkshire tea. because i'm still stuck on where you live. lol i never figured out the real place.

@friendsfan367 ahhh maybe I'm everywhere! (Mysterious music plays) :D
  • Options

@AuroraLockwood cats are unpredictable creatures. I think they love themselves more than anything. :D Ok, I'm not a cat person, you got me. Look, they eat rabbits. :D

@simscognito "they eat rabbits" that's enough reason to not like them in my book.
  • Options

@friendsfan367 ahhh maybe I'm everywhere! (Mysterious music plays) :D

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry jes isn't here so i picked on you instead.
  • Options
    What animal from the sims 4 pets do you prefer? Cats or dog

dog. like kar i am allergic to cats. but i think i would prefer dogs anyway.
  • Options
    @friendsfan367 you never know, I might be the almighty cat designed to get up your nose. Actually, my dad's allergic to cats too. My brother's allergic to dogs, which is unfortunate since we are in a neighbourhood full of dogs. :D
    @AuroraLockwood yesss save the bunnies!!!! <3
  • Options
    @friendsfan367 you never know, I might be the almighty cat designed to get up your nose. Actually, my dad's allergic to cats too. My brother's allergic to dogs, which is unfortunate since we are in a neighbourhood full of dogs. :D
    @AuroraLockwood yesss save the bunnies!!!! <3

telll me what yorkshire tea is and i may edit pfffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttt.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Is it wrong that you two keep saying Yorkshire tea and my mind just says "there's @CathyTea next in game dog. A Yorkshire Terrier name Yorkshire Tea" :tongue:
  • Options
    Is it wrong that you two keep saying Yorkshire tea and my mind just says "there's @CathyTea next in game dog. A Yorkshire Terrier name Yorkshire Tea" :tongue:

thats nothing. since noel and lauren have tiplets i sometimes call them trips which confused cathtea. i thought that was funny. its a rewrite of a rewrite. she thought i meant trip.
  • Options

Ah! I'll have to have just-for-fun Cathy Tea adopt a Yorkie! I love Yorkies... she's got, let's see... seven cats at present, in an aging-off game, so I'm not sure how that will happen!

• Options
    AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    Hi everyone. Thinking of continue writing Castellon Legacy again but my old save keep crashing, so I guess I can't continue my story. I don't think anyone would miss Castellon Legacy though. I don't know if I still want to do another legacy. So I seriously have no Idea what to write.
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • Options

Ah! I'll have to have just-for-fun Cathy Tea adopt a Yorkie! I love Yorkies... she's got, let's see... seven cats at present, in an aging-off game, so I'm not sure how that will happen!

now i'm confused your doing a dogacy.
  • Options
    AkramA wrote: »
    Hi everyone. Thinking of continue writing Castellon Legacy again but my old save keep crashing, so I guess I can't continue my story. I don't think anyone would miss Castellon Legacy though. I don't know if I still want to do another legacy. So I seriously have no Idea what to write.

I was hoping you would continue it! Can you try doing a "Save As"? Sometimes that works for me... and do you have the latest version of MCCC and the other mods you use?

Also, another thing you could try would be to save the family to the library, then start a new game with them! But continue the story, just as if they'd moved...

• Options
    edited January 2018

now i'm confused your doing a dogacy.

I have the dogacy, and then I have a SimSelf just-for-fun game, which is turning out to be a catacy! Or maybe a cathtea!

The cats are named Mr. Business Tea, Hildy Tea, Asparagus Tea, Sarsparilla Tea, Ginger Tea, and --my bad--I forget the other two names!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top