Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Many Hours Have You Played the Sims 4?

Comments

• Options
    Tw1stTw1st Posts: 486 Member
    Added to library September 4, 2014 with 871 hours played.
  • Options
    KelleygirlKelleygirl Posts: 599 Member
    I'm up to 2522 hours, but I spent a few months playing in offline mode when I was having issues with online lag.
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited March 2017
    I wish I knew but my game is forever stuck on 89 hours as of the last origin update... I know I've played over 2000 hours since getting the sims 4 back in August 2015.

Just remembered that I posted something similar in november. I wonder if this is just a mac issue...
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited March 2017
    I did not even have 250 hours back in late January - then we got toddlers followed by Vamps - now I have almost 500 hours. LOL. I did not like Sims 4 before toddlers and Vamps - now I can't stop playing it, and love it.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    I have reached 3000 hours which absolutely gobsmacked myself the other day :o
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Origin says 5057 hours, but I often let my game run when I don't play, I think that explains it xD
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • Options
    EmmaNijiEmmaNiji Posts: 102 Member
    origin updated and reset my hours... but I know for sure I have over 2,000 hours on TS4 xD
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    I am pretty sure this is wrong but 1888 hours considering I leave the game on minimize alot of the time.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    paige_emilyypaige_emilyy Posts: 104 Member
    For some reason it say 321 hours and the last time I played was Sep. 11 2016 but that isn't true. I just played yesterday. It has been stuck there since that day. Anyone else have this problem?
    You may be playing in offline mode where it doesn't record you playing.

You would think it's because of that but I never play offline.
  • Options
    keenowkeenow Posts: 549 Member
    I am so glad that I'm not the only person with 1,000+ hours! Thanks for making this thread! Now I don't feel like such a weirdo! :relieved:
    I'm at 1,048 hours as of now.
  • Options
    Darth_Awesome12Darth_Awesome12 Posts: 16 Member
    About a weak 58 hours....XD But in my defense i only got it a few days ago. My old laptop broke a couple months backs so i uad to get a new copy of the game along with the bew laptop. Add another 100 something hours to the 58 and there you go! My goal is 100 by the end of july!!!!
  • Options
    umbralshadowsumbralshadows Posts: 212 Member
    round 2500 hours for me yo
    umbralsimoirsig.png
    lookin for lets players an reviewers for tha short/demo version a my game
    download here
  • Options
    MarktnMarktn Posts: 554 Member
  • Options
    UglierPlacebo69UglierPlacebo69 Posts: 54 Member
    I have a total of 533 hours! I thought I played a lot, but not in comparison to some other simmers! :D
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I have 2604. That is a lot :D
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    CxpmemeCxpmeme Posts: 76 Member
    2994 hours right now :expressionless: I play too much lmao
  • Options
    LadyLana1LadyLana1 Posts: 308 Member
    Close to 800 hours now. Last time I looked I had 4 kids and a dog.... Lol
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,716 Member
    It says I'm up to 1497 hours. But that doesn't include the 600 hours I had before I had to replace Origin a couple of different times.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    SimSaraSimSara Posts: 534 Member
    I've always been curious about this but was afraid to ask because I feel like I play it too much. But yeah, I've had the game since launch and have played 3115 hours so far! lol I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who plays it a lot. XD
  • Options
    PoppenPoppen Posts: 85 Member
    Origin says 7 hours, but that's not entirely true..
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    1425 It'll be more once I load back up. Earlier today, I got a total of 19 pics taken to share on social media.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    simlandersimlander Posts: 196 Member
    Don't know if mine's correct, it says 292 hours and that I last played it September 21st 2016... I played it yesterday! But that might be the date I last played on my old computer.
  • Options
    DARTHAWESOMEEDARTHAWESOMEE Posts: 5 New Member
    UPDATE-my last post here was a week ago and since then it has been a whole seven days and now I have about 86 hours down pack, plus another like 10 hours when i go away in the car and play offline. God, i'm a sims addict. Not as much as some other ppl here though XD.
  • Options
    rosethesimmerrosethesimmer Posts: 109 Member
    I have played TS4 for 334 hours. I think I have played TS3 for more hours than that, but I still play TS3 sometimes.