Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Many Hours Have You Played the Sims 4?

lilcasscasslilcasscass Posts: 81 Member
I was wondering how many hours everyone has played the game. So just leave your hours below! Also leave the date that TS4 was added to your Origin library.

I have played 2,472 hours of the game! The game was added to my library on September 5th 2014.

PS: A screen-cap of your hours is not required

Edit: Grammatical errors and such

Comments

• KnoxhoodKnoxhood Posts: 266 Member
    Just passed 1004 hours. Have had the game since 4th September 2014. Would be more but University takes up a majority of my time :smile:
    EA ID: Knoxhood
    VzZNxCw.gif
    PC Specs: Corsair 760T Black Case, Intel core i7 6700K CPU, Asus ROG Maximus VIII Hero Mobo, MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition, 64GB DDR4 Geil 2400MHz RAM, 2x 240GB HyperX Savage & Samsung 850 EVO SSDs, 9TB WD Red HDDs, ID-COOLING FrostFlow 240L Red LED CPU cooling,750W PSU.
  • foussifoussi Posts: 642 Member
    edited June 2016
    1288 hours

I am like totally addicted.

Bought sims 4 after the realease.
  • GARRICK20GARRICK20 Posts: 237 Member
    Only 217 hours lol, I tend to be playing Sims 3 more then 4. It was added to my library on 5th September 2014
  • WrwurWrwur Posts: 321 Member
    4273 hours. Eh...
  • I8PIKACHUI8PIKACHU Posts: 572 Member
    soul-glo.gif
    Let your soul shine through.
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    1003 hours I believe, i'm often away with my dog though so it could be more :D

Been playing since the release!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited June 2016
    September 2, 2014

253 hours. I prefer playing sims 2 or 3 because I need the toddlers in my game, so 4 does not get a lot of my play time.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• ChloeDeCookieChloeDeCookie Posts: 2,467 Member
    300-400.. Added in september
    To all you beautiful people out there, have a lovely day.
  • taigoesrawrtaigoesrawr Posts: 812 Member
    636 hours

I've been playing since November 16 2015. :)
  • musicislife416musicislife416 Posts: 159 Member
    I'm at a measly 165 :( I think i'm at around 400 though because my game got kind of messed up a few months ago and I had to reinstall it.
    tumblr_ngzxfipZLO1u3tigco1_500.gif

• Audio_5urfAudio_5urf Posts: 655 Member
    logged at 380, owned since Dec 20th 2014 (x-mas gift from ex-fiance who was an avid simmer)

I feel like my hours may be off since I did play quite a bit offline too.
    Lets make The Sims 4 great again!
    -- Origin ID: Audio5urf --
    Feel free to add me, and check out my gallery shenanigans.
  • UniSimsUniSims Posts: 1,246 Member
    edited June 2016
    1311, that is the most anyone has had hours played in my family. Including certain family members who have been addicted to certain games for 5 years or so...

I've had the Sims 4 since it launched!

edit:spelling grammar and such.
    laughing-gifs-old-timey.gif

Everything is more colourful in black and white
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Origin told me that I got two hours with the free trial.

Not bad for one of the negative nancys huh? ;)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • StilleWaterStilleWater Posts: 1,566 Member
    August 28, 2014, 5137 hours
    7FXGVZ1.jpg?1
  • Junie19890Junie19890 Posts: 22 Member
    1425 hours since april 8 2015. My sister used to mock me for having played like 800 hours of ts3, haha, so I've sworn to myself to never tell her about my ts4 hours. She really should see some of the responses in this thread though, like @StilleWater for example, 5137 hours... that's just... wow! :)
  • GentleSimmer1990GentleSimmer1990 Posts: 125 Member
    Hi everybody!

I am almost at 2500 hours spent in The Sims 4, 134 in Sims 3 due to the fact that I registered my copies by the end of 2013 on origin and almost 1000 hours for Sims 2 Ultimate Edition.
  • PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    edited June 2016
    958 hours since September 3rd 2014 according to Origin.
  • cameronw209cameronw209 Posts: 1,497 Member
    1150 hours - however, take about 1/3 off of that. Sometimes I minimise the game while I'm away from the computer for extended periods of time but origin keeps ticking played hours.
  • More_MooreMore_Moore Posts: 408 Member
    @taigoesrawr - Your avatar looks a lot like one of my IRL friends I'm completely in love with v .v SIGH.

I play mostly offline, but it's ticked my hours so far at about 3,000 however probably about a third of those logged is mine. Someone else plays on the same computer. I'd register it at about 1,200 hours or so for my personal play time. Not near as much as I'd like to. Too sick to focus on playing many times.

I play TS2 more than TS4.........but again don't log in hours. I've played TS2 since it's come out. >_>;;
    Simmer since day one. Owns every Expansion and extras. Even the console games. XD

Feel free to chat me (I like games/RPGs, game dev, and animu/anime)
  • simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    Sept 4 2014

373 hours. I used to play it offline a lot until I got my own place so it's higher than that. A full time job, two cats and a boyfriend who is basically a big child take up a lot of my time.
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• SimonSimpsonSimonSimpson Posts: 1,223 Member
    Origin says 49 hours. I've had it for 71 hours now. So yeah, I guess that accounts for about 22 hours sleep.

But that's misleading as I've left it on all day while I go do stuff.
  • SeremelaSeremela Posts: 28 Member
    515 hours
  • taigoesrawrtaigoesrawr Posts: 812 Member
    More_Moore wrote: »
    @taigoesrawr - Your avatar looks a lot like one of my IRL friends I'm completely in love with v .v SIGH.

;w; sorry that he's being a constant reminder of your love troubles. :s I wish you luck in that area.

and holy cow a lot of you guys play for hours.. I feel like a scrub. :p
  • DaemonPawsDaemonPaws Posts: 192 Member
    505 hours since launch. I have lots of other games I play, too, so Sims doesn't really get a lot of air time.
    Origin - DaemonPaws
  • SimGamer15SimGamer15 Posts: 2,019 Member
    1218 hours!! I sometimes leave my game up and browse the forums. :)