May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Many Hours Have You Played the Sims 4?

Comments

• Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    I don't keep track - whatever having everything cost in American dollars.
  • Options
    tammer400tammer400 Posts: 647 Member
    722 getting there
  • Options
    LoriTSpLoriTSp Posts: 451 Member
    Well over 3000 hours ... I guess I am a Sims addict!
  • Options
    caraBAMFcaraBAMF Posts: 12 New Member
    555 hours here! Added to Library: December 5, 2015. <3
  • Options
    DivineHysteriaDivineHysteria Posts: 732 Member
    1227 hours
    xo0yscju
  • Options
    Aeriexo11Aeriexo11 Posts: 646 Member
    526 hours, I bought it on release, but couldn't get into it at first and only started really playing this past November. I had been play TS2 more. But i guess 526 hours is a lot for only 4 months, lol.
  • Options
    Izzeh96Izzeh96 Posts: 152 Member
    1489 hours
    B9uC3gV.png?1
    One of my WIP's

My build showcase
    English isn't my first language but I'm like 90% fluent.
  • Options
    Emma_Smith101Emma_Smith101 Posts: 453 Member
    2136 hours
    I share my builds and Sims' stories sometimes at: https://simplicityplaysss.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    kiara07kiara07 Posts: 575 Member
    edited March 2017
    24 hours
    (bought the game in June 2016)

not even toddlers worked for me :/
  • Options
    Nephesh_SpiritNephesh_Spirit Posts: 254 Member
    Up to 389
    The Lockwood Family Tree

• Options
    WonderfulKillJoy123WonderfulKillJoy123 Posts: 42 Member
    180 hours, I only got the game in January I think.
    Jayna
  • Options
    YinalaYinala Posts: 132 Member
    edited March 2017
    Added to library: September 2, 2014
    Hours played: 431 Hours

I didn't like the game for a long time but recently for the past month I have really gotten into the game. Now that there is a bit more content added I am enjoying the game. The game isn't perfect yet, there is still more expansions they need to add for me to fully enjoy the game. I am excited and hopeful for what's to come in the future. :)
  • Options
    azxcvbnm321azxcvbnm321 Posts: 532 Member
    Games are still one of the cheapest forms of entertainment you can buy. That is if you like and play the game. Less than a dollar an hour is a bargain.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,414 Member
    I tried to count and I got 155€. That's for the base game, 1 EP, 4 GPs and 5 SPs. I didn't pay Get Together and City Living myself.
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    I've bought everything so about £290. :wink:
  • Options
    TheSimerTheSimer Posts: 1,007 Member
    edited March 2017
    I hav everything they released so far, which means i have spend 350 Euro on Sims 4 content.
  • Options
    ScrapbooksimsScrapbooksims Posts: 144 Member
    Revenwyn wrote: »
    Nothing. I have Sims 4, Get Together, Go To Work, and the Vampires pack. I've gotten all as gifts.

You're so lucky :) Wish I could get a stuff pack as a gift for my birthday last month. I've spent around 168 US dollars for base game and all 3 expansion packs. I don't own any game or stuff packs.

• Options
    LinzzLinzz Posts: 323 Member
    I got the base game and get together both half off price, so I spent 45 us dollars. i don't like buying full price for anything....
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited March 2017
    €160 / $169 / £138
    (basegame, GTW full price, GT and CL 50% off and two GP's full price)
    Post edited by JoAnne65 on
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    RadioAChickenRadioAChicken Posts: 163 Member
    Ah money is such an awkward topic but I like keeping a record of my gaming purchases so here you go.
    This is in UK pounds.

23.99 - Sims 4 Digital Deluxe (It's cheaper in the current sale)
    14.99 - Get Together
    14.99 - Get to Work
    11.24 - Dine Out (I could of waited for a bigger discount but really wanted this one)
    9.99 - Outdoor Retreat
    6.99 - Spa Day
    14.99 - City Living
    13.49 - Vampires (I actually paid half of this with my daughter.)

Total=
    £110.67

This was basically my big splurge for the past year. I know the game will last me for a long time so that's how I justify it but it's always an eye opener when you total it all up.
    No stuff packs yet. Hoping for a decent sale.
    iscQh5U.png
  • Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    390ish... probably way less than I spend on MacDonalds/Tim Hortons in a year which is even sadder to think about :D
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited March 2017
    Xoxk9 wrote: »
    390ish... probably way less than I spend on MacDonalds/Tim Hortons in a year which is even sadder to think about :D
    :o I just did the math and I spend about $40 there on a yearly basis. Nothing wrong with realizing what we spend our money on every now and then and how much it actually costs us... (also interesting in the 'I can't afford a proper computer' discussions)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    Mo0nLight321Mo0nLight321 Posts: 428 Member
    Around 340 (184$, 173€) :o for the base game, 2 EPs and 2 bundles.
  • Options
    cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    This made me think - I have everything ( didn't buy the digital download thing and yet , those goofy hats and the flaming bar are still in my game) - made me think I don't know but don't care either. Then I thought of how many hours I've spent with this game and if you divide it out it's pretty cheap entertainment. Thanks for making me think about this.
  • Options
    IY20052IY20052 Posts: 324 Member
    I don't even want to think about how much I've spent on Sims in general, between Sims 1 and all expansions as they came out, same for Sims 2 but now stuff packs too (all except celebration stuff as I could never find it), Sims 3 all expansions and stuff packs (Other than Katy Perry and Disel) and at least $150 on store content, then buying Sims 1 complete collection because I was a kid when I got sims 1 So most got lost, and Finally Sims 4 all game, stuff and expansions.

Oh gosh and not to mention the two desktops, and two laptops I have bought over the years specifically to play Sims.

Most all were bough within one month of release so I got them full price. But this is over the course of 17 years, many were bought by my parents as gifts and as an adult it's the only thing I spoil myself with. (Not to mention I'm mildly autistic and a bit obsessed)