Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Izzeh's Builds *picture heavy*

Izzeh96Izzeh96 Posts: 152 Member
edited July 2017 in The Sims 4 Lots
Izzeh96's Builds

Hello everyone!

In this thread I'll be showcasing my builds that I like the most.
My origin ID is Iszolde-18.
Also most of my builds will contain some (or a lot) of cc, if you want to know where I got something from let me know and I'll try to find it for you :).

Index:
Houses
Family Cottage
Community
Hightown Spa
The Wedding Bluffs
Rooms

The Hightown Spa, this is a spa I built on the penthouse lot in the Hightown area in San Myshuno:
s6XJfsQ.png?1
VEbbHa1.png?1

The other images will be in a spoiler to save on loading time :blush:
NJgM41r.png?1
pjtgXWj.png?1
sUSRwct.png?1
FSY18kY.png?1
Je3ahRS.png?1
S8xRNa7.png?1
pt7Brmu.png?1
GngO3BZ.png?1
8hGWLxk.png?1
yx1eSEq.png?1
dOXe0xs.png?1
4miB8kz.png?1
YLeDBZJ.png?1
t8AlmBK.png?1
0K26pq0.png?1
p3XT4Le.png?1
ocur5TA.png?1
Y9aS4sg.png?1
0toeYQR.png?1
hUNY24i.png?1
nqI1eyf.png?2
B9uC3gV.png?1
One of my WIP's

My build showcase
English isn't my first language but I'm like 90% fluent.
Post edited by Izzeh96 on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,578 Member
    It is great that you have started a showcase thread for your builds! :)
    Hiightown Spa is a very nice venue for sims to enjoy visiting! :) Very nice exterior design of the building and layout of the bulld! The slanted roofing looks very nice ! The rectangles look great on the edges of the lot and the water ball fountains are pretty touches there. The pool patio is very nice! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy resting poolside on the armchairs, watching other sims swimming. Very nice outdoors yoga and basketball court patio! Sims will enjoy quietly doing yoga on the mats there in the sunshine. It is nice that there is a trellis over the basketbsll court. Sims will enjoy playing basketball there. Very nice furnishng of the interior of the spa! Nice massage chairs room for sims to enjoy resting in the massage chairs. having a restful hand or foot massage. The aquarium is restful for sims to see when sitting there. It is nice that there are saunas for sims to rest in. The mountains picture on the wall in the massage table room and the wall of candles look so very pretty and calming ! Very nice juice bar nook! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar, and enjoying looking out through the windows at the outdoors views. It looks nice how the treadmills have been set up for sims to enjoy using them to keep fit.
    The spa venue is very nice! :)
  • XinqunXinqun Posts: 612 Member
    I like the cris-crossing effect of the opposing roof slopes, and how, in spite of the clear modernity, there is a sense of classical restraint about the exterior.

If you're concerned about the number of pictures, one thing I've begun doing very recently is just leaving a couple of pictures up top and putting all the rest under a spoiler tag. Check out the last page of my showcase thread (link in signature) to see what I mean. Previously, I'd only ever post two or three pictures at a time, reasoning that a single page would contain several showcased builds, and if each were picture-heavy, the page would take forever to load. Now, with the spoiler tags, I can a) easily organise my pictures under separate headings, and b) post way more pictures per build. Because I believe that people absolutely want to see more pictures!
  • Izzeh96Izzeh96 Posts: 152 Member
    Xinqun wrote: »
    If you're concerned about the number of pictures, one thing I've begun doing very recently is just leaving a couple of pictures up top and putting all the rest under a spoiler tag. Check out the last page of my showcase thread (link in signature) to see what I mean. Previously, I'd only ever post two or three pictures at a time, reasoning that a single page would contain several showcased builds, and if each were picture-heavy, the page would take forever to load. Now, with the spoiler tags, I can a) easily organise my pictures under separate headings, and b) post way more pictures per build. Because I believe that people absolutely want to see more pictures!

Thank you for that suggestion! I'll think about it :)
    B9uC3gV.png?1
    One of my WIP's

My build showcase
  • TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    Nothing wrong with picture heavy posts! That's a nice looking spa you have there.

The picture with the mountain and forest looks like something Bob Ross would paint.
    dgvibNQ.png
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    What an absolutely gorgeous spa! I don't mind lots of photos when they are all so wonderful!

I love the placement of it, as the scenery makes it that much more special! If I was to spend a day at the spa, enjoying that view would be a plus :smiley:

I love the interior too, so fitting a spa. It looks as beautiful inside as it does on the outside. Wonderful job, I simply love it! :heart:
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"

A new build from me, finally one that I'm happy to share :).
    I can't figure out the gallery website so I don't have a link but my username on the gallery is: Iszolde-18

Let's get on to showing you what I made!
    This is a small cottage perfect for a small family (you might have to save up a bit for it though I'm terrible at staying in a budget) it costs $111,842.

If you see any Custom Content that you like feel free to ask and I will try my best to find it for you :p.

e49fknW.png?1
    CXoSJap.png?1
    Xn2IZVC.png?1
    nWmc2Br.png?1
    9wDxTaa.png?1

The rest of the images will be in a spoiler, just so it won't take ages for the page to load :smile: .
    Uu4LQeR.png?1
    AIfO2ld.png?1
    wE6ctD7.png?1
    iyOn8pq.png?1
    9C70Hox.png?1
    tlIjl55.png?1
    mKkVZGI.png?1
    pYCewcI.png?1
    lYjjNp8.png?1
    ckm1EAb.png?1
    9UCiRSW.png?1
    PgfftDz.png?1
    O1EJjg2.png?1
    agVLqEZ.png?1
    5GM5sHi.png?1
    6KN3OFV.png?1
    kozfMn6.png?1
    yX3kniF.png?1
    8Rg40ND.png?1
    hy21n9v.png?1
    82I6c4l.png?1
    LP8ow09.png?1
    EWeW4Bx.png?1
    9MEZx7z.png?1
    rD87bBG.png?1
    c9I3N7B.png?1
    l2AXT7W.png?1
    oWEvpl7.png?1
    DNMP6H6.png?1
    BN1TMks.png?1
    kYDcAAt.png?1
    RbcIeGX.png?1
    YG9gHcK.png?1
    PUkwSYX.png?1

I'm building at least 3 other houses at the moment so I hope I can share another build soon :smiley:
    B9uC3gV.png?1
    One of my WIP's

My build showcase
    Your cottage home is very nice! :) If there is cc in the home, it won't show on the website version of the gallery. Only cc free creations show on the website. Very nice Tuder style of the home! The exterior design, roofing and dormers are very nice! Very nice side patio area. The flowers there look pretty! Sims,will have fun playing on the monkey bars, and relaxing on the sofas in the sunshine. . They will enjoy watching birds feeding on the seed feeder. Nice outdoors dining porch for sims to enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating meals at the table in the outdoors air, Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The shoes rack and coat stand are homely touches near the door. Very nice design of the kitchen! The wall tiling gives a very nice look to the room, and the placement of the kitchen cabinets looks very nice! Nice island workbench. The hanging pots, fruit bowl, cake item and sauces are nice home kitchen touches. Very nice open plan living and dining area. The corner nook sofa seat sitting area is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv, chatting and reading a book, whilst listening to radio music. The fireplace nook is nice! It will keep the room warm. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The animal chairs, bunny and koala in the kids room are very cute! The butterflies are pretty on the bedhead wall. Very nice study room. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or enjiy sitting resting on the corner sofa seating reading a book. The wall colour is nice.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    that spa looks amazing! I think I'm going to replace the penthouse with it since I don't use that lot much for housing. also the interior of the cottage is lovely, the way it's been furnished is so stylish. is that bunny painting CC?
    6riwm5.png
    edited July 2017
    that spa looks amazing! I think I'm going to replace the penthouse with it since I don't use that lot much for housing. also the interior of the cottage is lovely, the way it's been furnished is so stylish. is that bunny painting CC?

Thank you so much! Yes, the bunny painting is cc! You can find it here if you want it :)
    B9uC3gV.png?1
    One of my WIP's

My build showcase
  • KelleygirlKelleygirl Posts: 599 Member
    I love your cottage, it's very cozy. I think the Parenthood pack was the best thing to happen to this game as far as kitchens, bedrooms and clutter go! Just checked out your gallery, love your Helpless Hovel!
    Another new build from me! I wanted to build a new wedding destination on a lot where you could get very pretty pictures so I decided to build on the lot at the bluffs in Windenburg.

I decided to make a natural looking pool and to build a little house where the happy couple can spend the night if they wish to do so. There's also a dining area and the area for the ceremony itself :)

The Wedding Bluffs
    nHr3q35.png?1
    ctZ7mWb.png?1
    oZsdanw.png?1
    KgA6L2T.png?1

One of those arches with the vines on them is actually a wedding arch, as you can see in the next picture where my sims are renewing their vows:
    Nzv0H7f.png?2 You can get it here

All the other images will be in the spoiler to save loading times. If you see some cc that you like feel free to ask me where I got it :)
    Ef95LO3.png?1
    vfryrbW.png?1
    X0ozBHb.png?1
    DuMzJPs.png?1
    NtFBwaN.png?1
    yuVZaHP.png?1
    XljPCoX.png?1
    iioxz4a.png?1
    m5uSaoJ.png?1
    PVi1Yg0.png?1
    ohVqUrt.png?1
    n2unYpN.png?1
    40kK14M.png?1
    qYSX9My.png?1
    tM5X4DT.png?1
    iw5fSOE.png?1
    0nbM6MU.png
    rLLRp7y.png?1
    SysTlLi.png?1
    B9uC3gV.png?1
    One of my WIP's

My build showcase
  • MarinabellvertMarinabellvert Posts: 97 Member
    It's a cute lot! I love the landscaping, reminds me of a fairytale!
    The Wedding Bluffs is a very pretty venue to get married! :) Very nice layout of the outdoors areas! The plants, flowers and trees through the outdoors looks very nice! The flowers look so very nice on the edges of the natural pool! Very nice wedding gazebo! The trellis roofing and the vine wrapped columns looks very nice. It looks very nice how the seats have been placed there for the guests to enjoy watching the wedding. Very nice reception area! Sims will enjoy sitting at the dining table eating food and drinks from the white buffet table and fountain, in the outdoors air. The type of dining seats used and the candles on the tables looks very nice.Very nice cottage! The exterior design of of the home, the exterior wall texture and the greenery on the wall looks very nice! The flower box windows look pretty ! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The design of the kitchen is great! The blue wall is very nice. Nice eat in dining area. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the kitchen windows whilst cooking and dining there. Very nice sofa seats sitting are in the living room. The fireplace nook beside the staircase looks very nice! The hearts are a pretty touch on the bathroom wall. It is very nice wedding venue :)