Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,132 Member
    Sam? *The woman's voice asked again*
    Yes? Who are you?
    Oh Sam! I can actually HEAR your voice! *sniffs* Oh it's been SO long!
    Who ARE you!?
    I don't have much time before Ziggy tells them what I'm doing...
    Ziggy? You're from the Project? This isn't a dream?
    No...No honey it's not!
    *stirring, possibly an alarm sound in the background*
    They're coming for me! Sam listen...Al's coming to see you. I couldn't send him with this message. I had to help you remember myself.
    Remember?
    Yes, Sam! It's me...Donna.
    Sam: Donna!?
    Donna: Donna Eleese! Your--- *hesitating*
    Sam: *Remembering...the voice.* Donna? My...wife! *Gulping, Deep emotions rising*
    Donna: YES Sam! You're remembering!
    Sam:.....Oh my love Donna! *tears streaming" What have I put you through!? Why didn't you--?"
    *DOOR BURSTS OPEN*
    Gushie:
    Hey! What are you doing!?
    Donna: Just give me a few more seconds ok! *turns away, whispering* Sam, I have to go. I couldn't say Goodbye knowing that'd you'd never remember me!
    Sam: Goodbye!? What do you mean goodbye!?
    Donna: The situation is grim Sam, Al will fill you in.
    Sam: No! Donna--
    Donna: Sam...No matter what happens, just remember that I want you to be HAPPY! That's all I want for you. It's going to be ok!
    Gushie: What are you telling him!? NO! *sound of harsh footsteps*
    Donna: I'll be ok Sam! *sounds of a struggle* Let GO of me!!! *Voice fading* Sam I love you! I LOVE YOU! *Sobs*
    Sam: I love you too!
    *silence*
    Sam: DONNA!?

Head throbbing with pain, mostly a result from the currant of emotions, but also from the telepathy, Sam shot up from the bench hyperventilating. The tears wouldn't stop flowing, his heart wouldn't stop pounding, everything in sight was becoming blurry His stomach churned and with the tiny amount of strength he had he made it to the bathroom just in time.

SB_Post_9_13.jpg

When it was over, he fell onto the cold, tile floor, on his back, and continued to sob uncontrollably. "My Donna!" he cried. "Why? WHY!?" The question was obviously directed at God. He swiveled himself over into the fetal position, feeling like his whole world was tumbling down upon him. "AL!" he shouted this time, "I need you Al!" He rocked himself, trying to calm his nerves. "Al..." but he had no more strength to speak. The tears subsided and his breathing slowed as he passed out.

“There is no such thing as a failed experiment, only experiments with unexpected outcomes.”
    – Richard Buckminster Fuller

I am predicting a 95.5% chance of severe emotional distress after Donna's revelation, Ziggy informed Al in the Imaging Chamber.
    Rolling his eyes because of the sheer obviousness of that statement, Al said, "Thank you Ziggy. We don't have time for anymore tests." He stepped away from the controls and, with the handlink in hand, stood in the middle of the room and ordered, "Center me on Sam's position NOW!"

Waves of light circled around Al as the image of himself began to teleport into the unknown...

SB_Al_s_arrival_4.jpg

Al felt like he had been put under anesthesia. His eyes were closed, but he could hear a plethora of sounds and felt disoriented. In what seemed like a single minute, his eyes opened as the waves of light disappeared. Noticing for a moment that somehow his wardrobe had changed, he forgot it completely when he gaped at the scenery around him. "Oh...my...G**," he said breathlessly.

SB_Al_s_arrival_5.jpg

"Is this really the place?" he asked no one. The sky, trees, grass, bushes and flowers were bright in color, free of imperfections and extremely beautiful, but something was...odd about it. "I appears very...cartoony. Or like I've stepped into a video game. It's...fascinating."

SB_Al_s_arrival_6.jpg

There was just one problem though: Where was Sam? He was supposed to appear right BY him! The thought hit Al like a ton of bricks and for a moment he felt horrible for gawking at the sights and forgetting about his dear friend in his time of need. Immediately he pulled out the Handlink to try and get some answers from Ziggy.

SB_Al_s_arrival_7.jpg

It seemed he had to punch the darn thing a little harder to reach Ziggy being in this world. For all they knew, he was light years away from Earth. Transmission would be A LOT more difficult! Ziggy confirmed that Al was in Sam's location, but...due to some "kinks" he ended up no where near him. "Oh boy...," Al found himself saying. "I guess I better start looking."

While he searched, Al was still in awestruck over the perfectly lush scenery of the world.

SB_Al_s_arrival_12.jpg

It felt pretty hot too...Must be Summer time, he thought. He was beginning to regret wearing a suit.

SB_Al_s_arrival_15.jpg

The problems didn't end there. Al suddenly began to feel queasy. As he stretched forth his hand to rub his forehead he noticed it...blinking!? His appearance seemed to be fading. "What?" he cried, "This can't be right!"

SB_Al_s_arrival_13.jpg

Could this have been due to Sam's current emotional distress? Distorting the link Al had with his mind, that's why he didn't show up anywhere near Sam? Al was sure of it. But one thing he was also sure of, he needed to get out of the place quick!

Immediately he sent a message to Ziggy, punched it real good beforehand. Get me the H*** out of here!

SB_Al_s_arrival_16.jpg

His appearance blinked more rapidly now, causing Al to slump forward dizzily.

SB_Al_s_arrival_14.jpg

In the nick of time, Ziggy tracked down Al's location and he was surrounded by light waves again.

SB_Al_s_arrival_17.jpg

It took a bit of effort from the others in the Control Room to cut the current link from Al to Sam and once they did, Gushie, one of the top Scientists on the project, booked it to the Imaging Chamber. Upon entering he saw the light waves disappear and watched as Al's body fell lifelessly to the floor.

SB_Al_s_arrival_18.jpg

To be continued...

:)

Since I still have Evanescence songs in my head...and I meant to post a pic of Donna from the show for you all to see...
    I feel like this video captured what is going on perfectly (and hey...it shows scenes with Donna :) )
    "Shock Theater" and the "The Leap Home" were extremely well done episodes with phenomenal performances by Scott Bakula. I mean, WOW! :open_mouth: Star Trek: Enterprise, NCIS: NO and anything else he's done has got NOTHING on his performance in Quantum Leap!!! Sorry....I know I mention Scott & the show a lot, but I'm done now.
    Anyway, Watch the video if you feel inclined. :) It's pretty well done imo.

Happy Simming! I'm going to bed! ;)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 One does not make these things up :smirk:

Screenshot-538.jpg

Screenshot-543.jpg

Screenshot-548.jpg

I was hoping you'd put some of those builds you did a couple of years ago out for all to admire. Didn't you do a donut place too?
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited January 2017
    @karritz I made so many places I lost track.Sometimes I make them just for fun then bulldoze them.Yupp I did make a Dunkin Doughnuts but never shared the screenies how did you know?? :# You are a witch and trying to mind control me.

PS: You are in IP do not forget Tammie Opali,Mia Azul from your video is hopeless she has awful skin and is so muscular and defined she is like a she-male mermaid.They should have made Ariel Walsh the premade mermaid,Ariel is a hottie sim. :(
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    edited January 2017
    @CravenLestat I do remember seeing pictures of the donut place with the words all around it. You made the letters with the pattern tool.

I plan to try to do something with Mia. She probably developed all those muscles from being so active.

Edit. I should add all I want from Mia is an island. ;)
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Mikezumi Nice update :smile: Matty looks good as a YA and I didnt know that pregnant Sims couldn't play bowling

@AlexPaz Cute cats :smile:

@emorrill Nice story :smile:

@CravenLestat Nice start to the Subway :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Littledreamer1994Littledreamer1994 Posts: 232 Member
    posted some great updates and screenshots of your families everyone ^^

Will post mine when I have the next update, love sharing what's going on with my family
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @junceda That is cute that someone remade the bistro for Sims4. Looks like they are enjoying it.

@Jjsimsxoxo What a gorgeous family. Happy simming.

@Mikezumi Dye is a pretty little girl. Congrats on Jensen's happy news. Time for a boy! :) Lovely seeing everyone enjoying the sunshine in the park. Wilky's face is hysterical. He must not like what is being offered for dinner. Very sad for Josh :( Matty is a very pretty teenager. Love her eyes and the hairdo is very becoming.

@emorrill Great episode. Sorry about Sam's distress, but great seeing Al show up. :)

@CravenLestat I love what you are doing with the Subway!
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    edited January 2017
    Update:

Anna and Josh start sneaking off to flirt...

16403395_1877360782546605_6080157137888746133_o.jpg?oh=5a0011ff3ba4c72d4f66a745a9b405f1&oe=59113EFE

Ashley is not impressed!

16403394_1877360885879928_7567391973661893405_o.jpg?oh=269cd7508390a7f0e9dcd623e278c865&oe=5912A2DC

The rest doesn't need much of a caption. A picture paints a thousand words...

16463497_1877360865879930_5147864217348529707_o.jpg?oh=fc6e7437e689803e53c2251c3c8b0f84&oe=5915C59D

!

16300539_1877360882546595_5347855124086369373_o.jpg?oh=a44468e596e60aeffd3871966ebaa583&oe=5908A201

!

16403101_1877361102546573_6041510019402721737_o.jpg?oh=5259a52b9859f4c6d12166be94e6af95&oe=59469752

!

16463335_1877361145879902_45597030935736372_o.jpg?oh=b6f6765cef115fe314527771378584ab&oe=59471CDD

Anna accuses Ashley of being too 'clingy and possessive' and tells him that nothing would ever happen between them anyway

16463233_1877361289213221_1847070814170780219_o.jpg?oh=aee1c772d0a0ce07412499c16b93fcc9&oe=594C1AC2

Josh feels smug that he has managed to win the girl

16463279_1877361409213209_3155521544198959453_o.jpg?oh=9dc84ddbfd6db6122f0043df88901f10&oe=59113F03

To be continued...
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @emorrill -Great update!I've got story progression enabled though it's the NRaas one.It can be customized to let you have control over the town and let inactives gain skills or get promotions without changing jobs.Great video!Great update!
    @GeekMonkey34B21 -Hi there!It sounds like your legacy family had an exciting day.I've got a few legacies going in custom worlds.
    @CravenLestat -Great picture!She looks like she'd make a great social worker for my games as a playable sim.
    @Karritz -I did get to play a little in my 100 baby challenge because I'd installed a new Mod.
    @Mikezumi -They've not had any babies yet though one new arrival might change that arriving pregnant and not ready for a baby.Thanks for the comment.The families aren't really ready for babies and more settlers are coming to get settled into town first.Great updates!It looks like the school got overcrowded and kids can't enter it.
    @lanlyn -I got my update ready though I had to get off earlier for my mum to get her download done.
    @PalmArrow -I did post there already and might post again.
    @king_of_simcity7 -Thanks for the comment.Great pictures!Great update!
    @bekkasan -That's what was available in the Sims 3 version of the 16th century.
    @AlexPaz -Great update!
    @Charlottesmom -I got them because it would allow me to have child heights varied for children in different stages of childhood.I can have a three year old very short and make an eight year old taller.Great pictures!It looks like you need the NRaas Mods in your game to reset those sand swimmers.
    @OriginalMara -I set mien for 720 hours in Retuner and that works with 60 day years.
    @MoonandStars83 -My Modding is just a CAS overhaull and Easy CASPEditor isn't hard to use.
    @LittleDreamer1994 -Great update!Great pictures!
    @junceda -Great pictures!
    @Jjsimsxoxo -Great pictures!
    @lisasc360 -Thanks for your comment.
    Here's my 100 baby challenge update in Storybrook below.
    Storybrook COunty,Maine-Spring-1552.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were up early that spring morning in mid spring.
    32498937571_ff5c117951.jpg
    Eli was tending to the chores while Ami was finishing off a painting.
    32498934151_154fe25ce2.jpg
    Eli worked on a painting while Ami studied alchemy on the iPad.
    31809458413_7e062d3f87.jpg
    They used the washroom and ate lunch before having to get ready to leave for work at 2:30 in the afternoon.
    32242406530_9c70071948.jpg
    They got off work at 7PM and finished another section of the greenhouse addition on arriving at home.
    31809435433_9c2bb3e692.jpg
    They got into bed by 8PM.
    31778214394_e2349d052b.jpg
    Tanner and Tracy Ivanovitch got off work at 10PM and got ready for bed right away.
    32581231996_c9788179e5.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasan wrote: »

@emorrill Great episode. Sorry about Sam's distress, but great seeing Al show up. :)

@bekkasan Thanks. :blush: Yeah, it is fun to have Al back. I just have to remember that he's a HOLOGRAM and can't do many of the things that people, or sims do! ;) I have to be careful with my screenshots. :lol:
    Now I just gotta figure out what all is going to happen next! The joys of writing. ;) Thank you always for your comments. <3

@CravenLestat I remember browsing through your Studio a while back and seeing the McDonalds and Baskin Robbins and other amazing community lots. I was like WOW! :open_mouth: You have great talent! And you did it all without any CC right!?!? That's even more amazing!

@king_of_simcity7 Poor Ashley... :cry:
    For once the GUY is being accused of being too clingy and possessive? :open_mouth: You capture your screenshots perfectly!

@TadOlson Yeah, I need to add SP to my game someday. Reading about how to manage it though...just feels super overwhelming to me. :confused: It's that feeling that hinders me from downloading it, but...I hear you are the mod King. ;) Perhaps I could get your help when I finally decide to add it to my game. :blush:

@Mikezumi Aww, Diot looks cute pregnant. :blush: Nice to see Daw again. ;)
    It's always sad to see a great Sim die. :cry: I loved that pic of Dennis's reaction to it! :lol: I didn't know Sims could fall on the floor and mourn like that.... :grey_question:
    Matty is beautiful as a YA and I love her new outfit! <3
    Jensen's beer belly cracked me up...er uh...I mean BABY belly! :lol: LOL!
    Thank you so much again for creating Al! He's super accurate and there's no way I would've been able to create him as amazingly as you did. :blush: {{{Hugs}}}

love sharing what's going on with my family

@Littledreamer1994 And we love to read about everyone's gameplay here. :blush: Post away!
  • Options
    MorticiaBlack7MorticiaBlack7 Posts: 130 Member
    edited January 2017
    Well, something bizzare, and funny in the same time, happened in my game today. My sim got a phone call from his dead wife that started with words ,,Hey, I'm getting cold..." xD It appeared that a ghost of her meant to invite him to the Spice Festival to eat something hot... But my first thought was that it was morbidly funny :D
    Edit: spelling
    Post edited by MorticiaBlack7 on
  • Options
    JjsimsxoxoJjsimsxoxo Posts: 69 Member
    So here's an update..
    Daniel being a trouble maker.. Paris finds it very funny :)
    Screenshot-56_zpst0k9lwsr.jpg
    Lamont cleaned up the mess while Tiffany ate, what a good hubby! o:)
    Screenshot-58_zpsbragtebo.jpg
    Tiffany taught Mikey some tricks
    Screenshot-67_zpsjb4an2dr.jpg
    Lamont suprised Tiffany with concert tickets, this was after the show <3
    Screenshot-71_zpswbbcncpk.jpg
    And the babysitter stood like this the whole time they were out. :/ Wipe that smirk off your face!
    Screenshot-72_zpsyb9r2cpw.jpg
    Happy simming!
    636118906366881098823152769_april-parks-and-rec-gif-3.gif
  • Options
    The_Black_FamilyThe_Black_Family Posts: 32 Member
    It crashed from too much CC.

Yea, that was about it. :tired_face:
  • Options
    It crashed from too much CC.

Yea, that was about it. :tired_face:

@The_Black_Family That stinks. :(

Let the purging commence! ;)
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Thank you @Emorrill <3 And no CC ..... unless CC stands for Craven Creativity :smirk:

Just a quick update started on my build again a hour ago,sneak peek arial view in build mode.Am still in game working on it but just now took this screenie to show how it's coming along.

Screenshot-6748_zpsbm002shn.jpg

Back to building it will be fabulous when finished.

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Love all the updates! @CravenLestat Those fastfood buildings are amazing! After my party, Tiara Angelista would probably blow up if she ate at a McDonalds. :lol:

I don't have any updates right now other than - Hey! I beat Resident Evil 7! :smiley: It was fantastic. I plan on making some characters in TS3 today. My Sims game keeps doing this interesting thing where the mods box that opens when it loads to the main menu isn't able to be clicked by me until I minimize and open the game again. It isn't game breaking, clearly, but it is bizarre. I've played TS3 on my computer lots and it's a more recent thing. Who knows.
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @emorrill and @Sorak4 , I love the online dating messages too! They are hilarious! But online dating is also really useful, not only for finding a partner (my sim Molly met her husband Bruce Chesterfield that way), but also for completing the Celebrity skill challenge: all sims you message instantly become your acquaintances!

@Charlottesmom , I love the picture of Connor watching his foot in the hot tub, and the sand swimmers! I've had them in Isla Paradiso too.

@king_of_simcity7 , the juice keg pictures are so funny! Anna has a very lovely face.

@Mikezumi , Dye is a very pretty little girl, and Matty is beautiful! LOL @ Jensen using his surplus engagement rings!

@Littledreamer1994 , cute kids! :)

@CravenLestat , your fast food places are beautiful!

@Jjsimsxoxo , that's a very good looking family! I think Paris is the cutest.

@emorrill , I love the story! It's a great idea to use "change outfit" for teleportation.
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    A small update:

Dawn in Lucky Palms:
    2gsqr9x.jpg

Jonathan watched a bad acrobat perform at a Simfest:
    140vfhx.jpg

rsvrf5.jpg

This isn't so bad, actually...
    kasr3c.jpg

... yes it is.
    16j0o6p.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    I made Ethan and Mia Winters from RE7 today! (Coincidentally named Mia :lol: )

I'm going to put the contents under a spoiler tag just in case their traits or LTW gives anything away.
    Ethan:
    RhcNLFH.jpg

I6MFL3N.jpg

Traits: handy, brave, athletic, grumpy, daredevil
    LTW: CEO

Mia:
    c9mQuec.jpg

RGMBJVV.jpg

Traits: nurturing, handy, brave, brooding, family-oriented
    LTW: Dynamic DNA Profiler

I added them to my current neighborhood, even. :tongue: Thought it'd be funny to see them roaming around. I will probably make the Bakers at some point as well as the Sewer Gators crew.

EDIT: I forgot their traits/LTW earlier. :lol: I have added them now.
    Post edited by Emily4331 on
  • Options
    TheDarkRoseTheDarkRose Posts: 230 Member
    I've been gone for a few days. Been working on my YouTube channel, filming, editing, uploading. But today, I got everything done by lunch time and then spent the whole afternoon playing sims.
    I was playing a group of witches who lived in a house with a vampire. Got two adult witches, Caroline and Avalon, the vampire Katja, a teenage witch named Elizabeth, and Katja's baby daughter Emilie. Katja went around the house scaring the witches so I moved her out and left her baby to be raised by the witches. I hear she's doing well in the criminal career now.
  • Options
    mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    I had a busy day yesterday which left me wore out today. Gonna rest up and hopefully be more interactive tomorrow.

One thing @CravenLestat your restaurant builds are AWESOME.
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • Options
    Thank you @Emorrill <3 And no CC ..... unless CC stands for Craven Creativity :smirk:

Just a quick update started on my build again a hour ago,sneak peek arial view in build mode.Am still in game working on it but just now took this screenie to show how it's coming along.

Screenshot-6748_zpsbm002shn.jpg

Back to building it will be fabulous when finished.

@CravenLestat "Craven Creativity." :smirk: I love it!
    Your Subway is looking fabulous and I don't doubt it will be even more when it's finished! :mrgreen:
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    @emorrill and @Sorak4 , I love the online dating messages too! They are hilarious! But online dating is also really useful, not only for finding a partner (my sim Molly met her husband Bruce Chesterfield that way), but also for completing the Celebrity skill challenge: all sims you message instantly become your acquaintances!

@emorrill , I love the story! It's a great idea to use "change outfit" for teleportation.

@PalmArrow Wow...I did not realize that (In bold). :)
    Bruce Chesterfield is one of the hottie premade man Sims in Hidden Springs. ;)
    Also, thank you. <3 It took quite a few tries to catch those "light waves" in a screenshot since they twirl so fast. ;)
    -HOLY MYLANTA that acrobat lady is flexible! :worried:
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    Love all the updates! @CravenLestat Those fastfood buildings are amazing! After my party, Tiara Angelista would probably blow up if she ate at a McDonalds. :lol:

I don't have any updates right now other than - Hey! I beat Resident Evil 7! :smiley: It was fantastic. I plan on making some characters in TS3 today. My Sims game keeps doing this interesting thing where the mods box that opens when it loads to the main menu isn't able to be clicked by me until I minimize and open the game again. It isn't game breaking, clearly, but it is bizarre. I've played TS3 on my computer lots and it's a more recent thing. Who knows.

@Emily4331 Wow...that is...odd. :neutral: Not sure what to say about that... @Karritz might know. ;) Or @TadOlson since he seems to know a bit about mods.
    Congrats on beating Resident Evil 7! :smiley: Is that the game with zombies in it? Yeah...I don't do zombies. :fearful:
    The only game I've ever beaten with a 7 in it is Final Fantasy 7 and that game is the bomb diggity! :lol:
    -Oooo! Your character Sims are pretty! Great job! :)

@TheDarkRose What kind of videos do you post on your YouTube channel? :) Any Sims 3 ones?

@mycami21 Today has been my busy day. ;) Hope you rest well and we see you back on here soon. <3

There's something I gotta add here...

Sam_Emma_under_stars_4.jpg

See? Don't we make one heck of a cute couple!? ;)<3
  • Options
    @emorrill I suppose they're still zombies. In this one, enemies are made from a mold-type substance. The monsters aren't even the scariest part! It's the idea of being chased that is. And the game is so quiet you can hear every little sound. :lol: Makes you always feel like you're not alone!

Final Fantasy 7 was fantastic! And thank you for your comments on my simmies! :smiley:
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @AlexPaz Thank you :) There's no room on the bed for a sim! I would like my RL bed covered in cats :D

@emorrill That was an intense update! So hard for Donna not to try to make Sam remember her but it would almost have been a blessing for Sam not to remember :'(
    I hope Al survives! Now that Sam remembers and once he gets over his emotional distress, he will need Al to fill more gaps in his memory or he won't be able to move forward with his own life :(
    Thanks for the lovely comments :) This is not the first time that Josh has died in a public place when my active family have been there! He must plan his deaths well ;)
    Dennis must have the coward trait - he was just about to faint when I took the pic.
    Thanks so much :D I am happy that you like him. I think he looks great in your game *hugs*
    Love the star gazing pic! I take it you found Emma again :)

@CravenLestat Subway's looking great! <3
    Craven Creativity! Love it!

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks for the comment :) Yes, I only read about pregnant sims and bowling recently but only confirmed it when Jensen couldn't play. There seems to be a lot of activities that pregnant sims can't do :(
    Poor Ashley :( Josh really does look smug! LOL

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comment :) It could be that Wilky didn't like the dinner - they had eaten frog legs LOL ... although I personally like frog legs :)

@TadOlson Ah, I thought you might have started on the babies since it was a baby challenge.
    Thanks :) My schools aren't overcrowded in this save. I think the problem is that I moved them around a bit after I portered them into town. I should probably have deleted and replaced both schools after my moves were finished and before I started playing.

@Jjsimsxoxo Great update! What a useless babysitter!

@PalmArrow Thanks for the nice comment :)
    Got a good chuckle from the acrobat pics LOL The dawn pic is stunning <3

@mycami21 Sometimes life can kick you in the bu.tt! Get some rest and recover :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top