Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited February 2017
    @ReBecky937 -- I know, right?

@king_of_simcity7 -- thanks!
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 - I'll get it figured. I've got a couple of ideas swirling around in my nut.
  • Options
    MorticiaBlack7MorticiaBlack7 Posts: 130 Member
    edited February 2017
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @MorticiaBlack7 Strange, but funny phone call. :D Ah, once you said spice festival realized you were talking Sims4 game. I don't play it. We can have any kind of festival in Sims3 that our imaginations make up and in any world too. Love it :)

OMG, I just realized this is a Sims3 thread! I'm sorry I interrupted you Guys with my Sims4 post... :#
    Post edited by MorticiaBlack7 on
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @junceda Yes, I got the TS2 UC as well but I got it while I was living in America and don't have it installed on this computer. I do have a few discs so at least could have some fun with them without having to go through Origin. I remember TS2 very fondly even though the graphics were not the best because the sims themselves seemed to have lots of personality :D

@Charlottesmom Wow! 200 screenies for an update :o
    ooooh, Julia is wearing a wedding band!
    Oh! She and Connor were an item?
    Connor and Emma!? Actually they have ended up together in a couple of my saves from memory.
    What a pity Connor's absent-mindedness made him forget he was meeting Julia.
    Jared got Julia on the rebound - that never goes well, especially where brothers are concerned!
    Looking forward to seeing more :)
    I have only had sims cry on shoulders autonomously when there has been a death.

@lanlyn The house I own was my family home and we moved here in 1960. When I was in my 30s my mother wanted to get rid of it because she was living in a small apartment near the city and all her kids were grown up. I bought it from her - she said she would have liked to give it to me but it would be unfair to my siblings and I totally agreed! I had been working many years so was in a position to buy anyway. My father died in 1978 and, with no man in the house, lots of things had got run down. Then after I bought it, I spent so much time traveling that I never did much to it either. Then, of course, I moved to America for 15 years. Needless to say it is pretty old and worn out - kinda like me ;) I am glad I do own it, though, because Melbourne house prices are ridiculously high :o

@SophieSims92 I have killed a few sims in my day ;)

@aricarai If you can afford an expensive hobby, then I say go for it! Have fun with your new rig when it comes and have fun with making videos too. Even if it's not your cup of tea, I am sure you will find some other way to express your love of the sims :D

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comment :)

@OriginalMara Always good to be with family - glad Connor went home to SV and it looks like he and Shara will be great friends :)

@CravenLestat Great job on the Subway <3 Have fun play testing :)

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @MorticiaBlack7 TS4 players are also welcome here :smile:

@CravenLestat Subway looks good but what world is it in? I do not recognise that road

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,316 Member
    Great updates everyone... :)

@Charlottesmom, yuck on having to go tomorrow to have some of your teeth pulled but at least you should be sleeping when they pull them out. I much prefer to be asleep when I have even 1 tooth pulled as I can't stand being awake when they do it.

Love the backstory for Connor and Julia. I've looked like Julia a couple of times when I've been out in the sun too long without any type of sunblock on. Now I make sure that I apply sunblock on when I know that I have to be in the sun for awhile.

@CravenLestat, love your Subway lot...:)

@king_of_simcity7, love how your story is going... :)
  • Options
    Meggy's daughter, Casie, came home with one of the girls. She's cute and a lovely blend of Meggy and Lukas :D
    32640774155_82d0050883_b.jpg
    I found another gnome headstone today :( Actually I found two - one was noticed a little later when I was about to close for the night :(
    32261385220_6287305dca_b.jpg
    It was Wilky's birthday and his niece, Casie, was there since she had dinner with the family.
    32640770855_5c68470045_b.jpg
    I can see how cute he is already! <3
    32640769105_f68b1342e1_b.jpg
    I tried his childhood hair on him but it fits so badly on any sim past the child stage. It sits really high and makes the head look like a capsule :/
    32261379630_2c7b18053a_b.jpg
    He is beautiful <3
    31797738634_001d894d1e_b.jpg
    Immediately on aging up, Wilky rolled a wish to attend Prom. I did have a girl lined up for him (she was due to age up the next night) but decided to have a quick look through the town to see if there were any single sims that weren't related. I found this beautiful boy, grandson of Eddie Starr on one side and Connor Frio, on the other. He was the only gay teen in town and was single and would probably have stayed that way if I had not intervened. I sent Wilky to visit him and they had several traits in common and compatible star signs - how could I refuse when all the signs pointed straight at Reed Starr :D
    32640765655_9c72413097_b.jpg
    31797737004_e1822923bb_b.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited February 2017
    @mikezumi Thank you much and @bekkasan @lisasc360 and everybody do not want to tag all because I am lazy not leaving anyone out. :D

Anyway play tested was really fun me and Irene went we had a good time it works great.She wanted a coffee I got a breakfast burrito.But had fun after playtesting kept having her eat banana pie to see her get big.But was neat my sim ate and after eating threw his trash in the trashcan.Bad part was am in my populated version of DV and tons of sims kept showing up photobombing so murdered sims left and right,Pearl Yang,Sun Young Kim,Darren Dreamer,Deandre Wolffe,etc etc.... RIP :(

Here are some pics from our outing WILL UPLOAD IF ENOUGH PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED

Did a few extra changes

Screenshot-6757_zpsajxy06fl.jpg

Screenshot-6760_zpsdqudcr29.jpg

Screenshot-6769_zpsi8itjmoa.jpg

Screenshot-6774_zpsnyeuarxx.jpg

Screenshot-6775_zpsulktmuob.jpg

Screenshot-6779_zpsureqlw6c.jpg

Parting Shot LOL

Screenshot-6785_zpseme9sfpv.jpg
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat You did a brilliant job! RIP all those poor unfortunate photobombing sims :p
    I am sure some people would love to have that in their game. Unfortunately, I would not have the EPs, sets, worlds or whatever needed to run the place :( Makes me sad - not that I don't have those things, but that I can't use your brilliant creation!
  • Options
    MorticiaBlack7MorticiaBlack7 Posts: 130 Member
    @MorticiaBlack7 TS4 players are also welcome here :smile:

Thanks! :)
  • Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    edited February 2017
    Well i just bought my self dragon valley i can't wait play with my dragon once finished furnished my sims new home since she became a celeb cause she works for films i think getting two more pets dog and cat make place more funner i think my sims starting get lonely no one her house talk to haha.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited February 2017
    Ahaha!

I found this video on Youtube just now:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=mnGssfL1N38

And I scrolled through the comments to see if anyone else noticed...They did not. These people aren't actually playing the game. Multiple times, they have both hands away from their laptops and the cursor is still moving!

I am wise to you, BuzzFeed! :lol:

Here's some time stamps right before the events in question:
    https://youtu.be/mnGssfL1N38?t=2m39s
    https://youtu.be/mnGssfL1N38?t=2m48s
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Link broken @Emily4331 Relink it.You got me wanting to see :#

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Link broken @Emily4331 Relink it.You got me wanting to see :#

Try it now.
  • Options
    OMG @Emily4331 That is so low..they are paid to say they like it.They aren't even playing.WTH good catch.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    I suppose it could alternatively be that whoever edited that video just did a bad job of synchronizing their actions and their screen. :lol:
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    @Emily4331 "This teenager is crying on my couch lets see if I can get rid of him" so much emotion in his voice for a paid actor :rage: dudes not touching the keypad or mouse those are prerecorded clips they are phonies.Sims 4 is so bad they have to pay people to pretend to like it.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    @mikezumi His sister in your pic is really liking his older manly look wayyyy to much :# And they look so confused doing homework,sadly the question was (If Jill has 3 apples and eats 2 how many apples does Jill have left) poor girls :(

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @CravenLestat , your Subway looks amazing. How did you get the signs on the rugs and walls if you don't use CC? Did you make them as patterns?
  • Options
    Will go in game in a bit am going to make something cool and show you something @Palmarrow :smirk:

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @Mikezumi Nice pictures again :smile: All of the teens are good looking in your game :smiley: What is the name of the one with the yellow top? Sorry to see that a gnome has died though :(

@CravenLestat That Subway looks as real inside as outside :smiley: Good looking female Sims as well but I see you got a market trader at one of the cash registers

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    While the kids were at school, Jensen, Jeffery and Elis went to the park. Jensen introduced himself to Wilky's new boyfriend, Reed :)
    32643944995_19c7a80b31_b.jpg
    He tested his future son-in-law's reflexes as all good dads do ;)
    31800884874_78fd373e2e_b.jpg
    At least he didn't actually throw it as they occasionally do and they were able to have a good laugh about it :p
    32490701182_be19640549_b.jpg
    Jensen and Jeffery were getting a lot of attention and I didn't realize immediately that I had not placed a dollhouse in the new park :/ I also realized that one of Jeffery's extra traits was Irresistible! Since I had used his bin copy instead of inviting him from uni because it was a new save, I never thought to look for extra uni traits.
    31800882614_af9ea24a8b_b.jpg
    Eda's son, Rod (in blue t-shirt) is a cutie :D
    32490695862_fba5340c0e_b.jpg
    Close up of Rod. The asian looking girl is Reed's sister, I believe. She and Reed are descended from Connor Frio and Lilika, a Japanese inspired sim I made a while back.
    31831760803_4f4679e6c7_b.jpg
    When I got sick of all the sims crowding around Jeffrey and Jensen, I sent them home for a swim. When I last looked they were both swimming, having breath holding contests and using the diving board. Jensen, true to his virtuoso nature, cannot be trusted not to pull out an instrument and start playing.
    32264469750_69845f75b1_b.jpg
    I sent Wilky to visit Reed :)
    31800877024_aa45f4cde5_b.jpg
    I found Eda fishing at the family pond. She is an elder now :(
    32643934445_2edb739f35_b.jpg
    I didn't have Jensen invite her in because she was yawning and obviously tired and it was also getting close to Jensen's bedtime.
    31800875614_782de92642_b.jpg
    This look on her face almost broke my heart :'( It's almost like she's wondering why she's near death while her father is still young and vital :(
    32643932145_4e46cd836f_b.jpg
  • Options
    @king_of_simcity7 Thanks for the nice comment :) I had to think for a moment about the yellow top, then it occurred to me you meant Jocosa. She is actually wearing a very pale orange top because orange is her favourite colour. When I went back to check, it does look kinda yellow :)
  • Options
    @lisasc360 Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@Emily4331 I have just seen that video and it is 100% fake! Some of it is footage from Lets Plays I think
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top