Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rumor: Toddlers are coming

Comments

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    *orders popcorn*

Shove over, King, and share.

Don't worry, I have popcorn, pizza, and southern fried chicken strips!

But the question burning on everyone's lips is, do you have the dipping sauce? :wink:

I have that stocked up in my cellar ;)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    Wow, I really hope this is what's coming this month!! I think It's funny that the people that most ask for toddlers are being bitter and pessimistic though!

What would you be if they throw a bone at you and make you chase it and repeat?

People asking for toddlers are just being realistic and lost hopes. They have been disappointed enough times in the past.

I'm not buying it until I see them in game or I see SimGuru's comfirming them. This art pic says nothing to me.

I really hope it's real, I want everyone to have a reason to be happy :blush:
  • Options
    synthsynth Posts: 407 Member
    Wow, I really hope this is what's coming this month!! I think It's funny that the people that most ask for toddlers are being bitter and pessimistic though!

People asking for toddlers are just being realistic and lost hopes. They have been disappointed enough times in the past.

I'm not buying it until I see them in game or I see SimGuru's comfirming them. This art pic says nothing to me.

literally what is this i am so wounded ouch so many times being disappointed, i know ill try to stop others fun!
    make your own negative thread let people here enjoy themselves
    buy artpop on itunes
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member

It makes no sense for them to be complaining now though. They pretty much just enjoy being drama queens then. No way to please them. I'm not EAs biggest fan, but at least i don't cry over stuff that hasn't been denied yet.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Wow this thread has exploded, I can't keep up! :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,502 Member
    I think it s the next gamepack.
  • Options
    mskubemskube Posts: 483 Member
    Hoping it's true, if so I don't think it was leaked by accident.
  • Options
    MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    the thread is imploding.
  • Options
    TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    Wow this thread has exploded, I can't keep up! :smiley:

Watch this thread go to 80 pages. The interview thread grew 30 pages on two hours.
  • Options
    Lex2221Lex2221 Posts: 972 Member
    *meanwhile at EA headquarters*

Rachel: the fake image has gone viral. Everyone head to the bunkers! Only the strong survive!

LOL!!!!!!!!
    2ahzmo1.gif
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    edited October 2015
    Sorry, but the fact that the wife of Mr. EA was allowed to post that means it's just a gift render.

I know EA/Maxis wants toddlers to be a surprise. They wouldn't let it be leaked like that.

I mean, maybe toddlers will come eventually. I don't have much hope anymore. But it just seems to good to be true that the spouse of the head of the company would leak that when Maxis hasn't told us anything. It's not like a SP getting accidentally leaked by Amazon or some nerd game tester on LinkedIn. Toddlers are way to big of a thing to be leaked so carelessly.

I'm taking this with a grain of salt. If they cared about toddlers at all, they wouldn't have let that leak on the internet.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    *meanwhile at EA headquarters*

Rachel: the fake image has gone viral. Everyone head to the bunkers! Only the strong survive!

LOL! Literally...I've been picturing mass panic at the headquarters since the picture posted :D
    My Simblr: WaffleKone
  • Options
    Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    THIS IS SO EXCITING! :D:D:D:D
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    synthsynth Posts: 407 Member
    simsjammy wrote: »

literally what is this i am so wounded ouch so many times being disappointed, i know ill try to stop others fun!
    make your own negative thread let people here enjoy themselves

Nothing negative here. I am just being realistic.

If you cannot deal with that, fine, but that's not my problem.

Have fun.

im being realistic too, it's very possible we're getting them

if you cannot deal that with the fact ea might not be terrible 24/7 its not my problem
    buy artpop on itunes
  • Options
    mommataurus2mommataurus2 Posts: 1,845 Member
    It would HAVE to be a game pack! Because we don't have toddlers, cribs, toddler toys.....they have a bunch of new stuff they'd have to give us.....omg I am biting my nails!
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!

• Options
    mrnhmathmrnhmath Posts: 750 Member
    The Sims 4: Cute Toddlers Game Pack o:)
  • Options
    jackthesimmerjackthesimmer Posts: 77 Member
    Maybe this is the real reason for Get Together's delay?
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    It would HAVE to be a game pack! Because we don't have toddlers, cribs, toddler toys.....they have a bunch of new stuff they'd have to give us.....omg I am biting my nails!

They could give us the basics for free. :)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top