Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rumor: Toddlers are coming

Comments

• Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member

We got that from the Instagram post. Nothing new. I still can't believe they put an art team to work on a render of a toddler just for this. They must have created renders of toddlers for other purposes (art concept for a generations pack maybe) and used it for this gift too.
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Technically, @SimGuruLyndsay did not say toddlers will be coming or they will not. It technically still means this could be a hint towards toddlers.
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member

That is the non-answeriest answer ever.

Exactly. It neither confirms nor denies the development of toddlers. Politics.
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited October 2015
    simsjammy wrote: »
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    Now I'm the one grabbing the popcorn to watch the hye train crash. See? was just being realistic. x)

whatever floats your boat dude

And man, does it float!
  • Options
    mommataurus2mommataurus2 Posts: 1,845 Member

this beeetter not mean it was just a render and we wont get em. ea can be silly but who flaunts what weve wanted forever and doesnt give it ;p

There is a phrase here in America for that kind of behavior! But ladies don't say such things. :o
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!

• Options
    Lex2221Lex2221 Posts: 972 Member
    @rudy8292
    @simsjammy you two in the corner now!!!! :p
    2ahzmo1.gif
  • Options
    synthsynth Posts: 407 Member

this beeetter not mean it was just a render and we wont get em. ea can be silly but who flaunts what weve wanted forever and doesnt give it ;p

There is a phrase here in America for that kind of behavior! But ladies don't say such things. :o

ladies say what ever ladies want to
    buy artpop on itunes
  • Options
    MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    *derails the hype train*
  • Options
    synthsynth Posts: 407 Member
    Lex2221 wrote: »
    @rudy8292
    @simsjammy you two in the corner now!!!! :p
    haha, time out time
    buy artpop on itunes
  • Options
    Hey we all knew it was never confirmed so what is the point in being disappointed if it wasn't real. I did at the start get swept up in the moment but I never built myself up for anything!
  • Options
    DarkenedSparrowDarkenedSparrow Posts: 216 Member
    Looking at the render and seeing the tweet from @SimGuruLyndsay --- I'm sure they're not allowed to talk about what's going on. So, this is a beat-by-the-bush-and-shush sort of thing. So, this is completely understandable.
    I am still optimistic in the fact that we got a glimpse at the Toddler and what they can do and what they may do. This means they are able to do it. They probably won't give confirmation until they put it in the game. This also tells me they have been working on it.

I'm just happy to see the toddler. I will have that image in my head because it made me smile.
  • Options
    Also just because the art was created doesn't mean that toddlers aren't being worked on?
  • Options
    dmel15dmel15 Posts: 572 Member
    Now I'm the one grabbing the popcorn to watch the hye train crash. See? was just being realistic. x)

This. I just read the whole thread and the whole time I was thinking how can anyone think this is a hint at toddlers? Toddlers is something a HUGE amount of fans want, do you really think this is the way EA would "leak" or hint at that they are working on them? Come on, they would practically be shouting from the top of their headquarters, beating their chest like they are the best thing ever giving us toddlers, even though they should have been there to begin with.

So I will join rudy in the grabbing of popcorn and watch the hype train crash.
  • Options
    jackthesimmerjackthesimmer Posts: 77 Member
    I mean they could have just used a shrunken child as the render, but instead they designed an actual toddler.

It just seems too fishy. I mean if worst came to worst, they could have easily used a Sims 3 render. It's not like the CEO's family would have noticed :P
  • Options
    PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    Could it be a sims 3 style render? I dunno. Burrito baby.

I'll believe it when it's in my game.
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• Options
    HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member

So...I can't conclude nothing?
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • Options
    mommataurus2mommataurus2 Posts: 1,845 Member
    K well I am unbookmarking this thread now.....cause my heart can't hande anymore. If anything REAL happens, please tag me so I can know too. lol
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!

• Options
    CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    Never have I been so excited and disappointed in the space of a minute. Oh well, that's a cute toddler anyway. If that is their vision of Sims 4 toddlers that's good news at least. Now just give us the real thing.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    i just saw this and im suuuper excited! the baby isnt in a crib either!

They're likely going to have to change how babies work in order to have them age up to toddlers -- maybe you'll be able to take them out of the bassinet but you'll have to wrap them in the blanket (the way a lot of people wrap their babies to keep them from catching cold. So maybe you'll be able to put the blanket baby on the ground (like they did in Sims 3) for it to age up to a toddler. You'd then have to sell the bassinet and buy a crib, toys, etc.

This was probably just a render for that particular family, but then again it could represent something that they're currently working on. I wouldn't get too excited -- we're not going to see toddlers this month -- but it's possibly a promising development. And yes, the toddler is adorable. <3
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    edited October 2015
    I just took a bath but my heart is still beating fast.
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • Options
    Lex2221Lex2221 Posts: 972 Member
    Romire wrote: »
    LETS RAGE!!!

LETS FLIP TABLES!!!

#WEWANTTODDLERS

WAAAAIIIT!!!!!!!!!! Let me grab some more food before you start flipping things over.... That is so rude
    2ahzmo1.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top