Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rumor: Toddlers are coming

Comments

• Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    edited October 2015
    Aww, shucks. I thought I could almost get away with the chocolate. *gives back to luthienrising* :D

I've been disappointed by the hype way too many times to count. I'm not buying a ticket to this train. It looks like a cute Sims 4 render, similar to the ones a fan made here a few months back (I can't remember the player's username). It's probably just a nice gift to the Wilson family and nothing more.

I'll believe it when toddlers are IN the game. *Starts mixing up the Chex Mix, sets out Myshuno and Don't Wake the LLama, and turns on the stereo*
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    *starts making larger nappies*
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    Okay..one last one

*outsode among the flames and debris*

Rachel: SimGuruGrant, where are you? Man, this is worse than all of the death threats I got from that interview.

SimGuruGrant: help, they are holding me hostage! They are forcing me to..answer their questions.

Rachel: WHAT??

SimGuruLyndsay: Fans, release him at once!

Fans: OOGA BOOGA TODDLER OOGA BOOGA CREATE A STYLE

SimGuruDrake: it's too late! They've lost their minds!

Peter Moore: Told you they were hardcore.

*THE END*
    Oh... that is toooooo good! :smiley:
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    Wow, I really hope this is what's coming this month!! I think It's funny that the people that most ask for toddlers are being bitter and pessimistic though!

What would you be if they throw a bone at you and make you chase it and repeat?

People asking for toddlers are just being realistic and lost hopes. They have been disappointed enough times in the past.

I'm not buying it until I see them in game or I see SimGuru's comfirming them. This art pic says nothing to me.

It makes no sense for them to be complaining now though. They pretty much just enjoy being drama queens then. No way to please them. I'm not EAs biggest fan, but at least i don't cry over stuff that hasn't been denied yet.

Sure, but it's fully understandable people asking for toddlers for ages are still being sceptical. They aren't complaining anyway, they are just stating they aren't getting their opes up until they see them in game. And they have every right to do so.

Remember the fake hype about the Market Stands? just a few days ago? very recently?

And when A guru came out and said ''No it's not in the game, it was just a concept we were exploring'' people were VERY disappointed again. People asking for toddlers want to avoid the disappointment.

I don't think anyone was expecting fans to get that upset over market places. A render about toddlers would cause ppl to be more upset.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    With All the hype about toddlers I think everyone is missing the possibility we could also be getting family portraits.

Best reply! :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    mortiamortia Posts: 1,155 Member
    I have to say, when i read the thread title, I got the same kind of chill that I get when I see "WINTER IS COMING". Please, please don't let this be a joke.

*steps back from the hype train platform*

• Options
    Nicwebb82Nicwebb82 Posts: 447 Member
    *meanwhile at EA headquarters*

Rachel: the fake image has gone viral. Everyone head to the bunkers! Only the strong survive!

This is when I miss the LOL button.
  • Options
    LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,490 Member
    Unfortunately, this may or may not be true... I'm not getting my hopes up. However, if it IS true and they actually release toddlers for FREE in a patch, I'll definitely be happy and might start playing The Sims 4 again!
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    Lex2221Lex2221 Posts: 972 Member
    Sigh....wish my elder sims could crochet baby hats, sweaters and blankies...

You're going to have to wait for generations for all of that to MAYBE happen..... But it would be great though! :D
    2ahzmo1.gif
  • Options
    MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    *throws self onto the tracks of the hype train*
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    How long do you think we have to wait for some sort of confirmation or denial?
    I'm going to sleep now. I want an answer in the morning ;)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    So does that mean our babies will get blankets then too, since that baby is swaddled?
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    All aboard the hype train! >:)
    Choo+choo+all+aboard+the+hype+train+_c09f68f63a7e90d3fc608506c85ff128.png
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    I hope this is not just a render, but a hint at Toddlers soon... cause that toddler is just OMG ADORABLE!!!!! Fingers crossed! :)
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    mommataurus2mommataurus2 Posts: 1,845 Member
    edited October 2015
    @Rudy8292 And this is why they got rid of zagadoo. :(
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!

• Options
    mortiamortia Posts: 1,155 Member

brb, drowning myself in a bathtub filled with the tears of the bitterly disappointed.
  • Options
    synthsynth Posts: 407 Member

this beeetter not mean it was just a render and we wont get em. ea can be silly but who flaunts what weve wanted forever and doesnt give it ;p
    buy artpop on itunes
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Now I'm the one grabbing the popcorn to watch the hye train crash. See? was just being realistic. x)
  • Options
    Lex2221Lex2221 Posts: 972 Member
  • Options
    synthsynth Posts: 407 Member
    Now I'm the one grabbing the popcorn to watch the hye train crash. See? was just being realistic. x)

whatever floats your boat dude
    buy artpop on itunes
  • Options
    mischiefluvermischiefluver Posts: 738 Member
    Finally! I have been waiting for even a whisper from EA about toddlers making their way to sims 4 (the survey including toddlers as part of a potential expansion was the first positive sign) but this is more like a shout. Now I am not saying they will be here any time soon, but I feel like this is a pretty clear indication that they are coming and I am beyond excited. I even like the way the sims team is letting the info trickle to us. They always start out with hints and this is a very sly, playful, and heartwarming hint.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top