Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rumor: Toddlers are coming

Comments

• Options
    JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    The toddler is super cute! <3
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • Options
    MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    Ooh the negativity and bashing has started early may have to grab a handful of that popcorn going around!
  • Options
    Lex2221Lex2221 Posts: 972 Member
    *orders popcorn*

Shove over, King, and share.

Don't worry, I have popcorn, pizza, and southern fried chicken strips!

That just seriously made me hungry :o
    2ahzmo1.gif
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    *orders popcorn*

I have jam doughnuts. *Noms*
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    QDog wrote: »
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    QDog wrote: »
    It's just a gift for her and her family. I don't think it is a hint that toddlers are coming soon. That being said, I believe it's a hint that toddlers will come at some point (because I doubt the team would make a render of a toddler just for her, the same way they used clothes and hairs that are currently in game). It is also a good sign that the toddler looks sooooo cute!

They may make a render just for her. After all, there is that GT render with 2 versions. One version has the girl with the dragon jacket and pink ombre hair. The other has Rachel.

Yes but to make it easier renders are usually made with items that are in game or planned to be in game. The Rachel sim uses hairs and clothes that are available in game and could be remade in CAS. My point is that I doubt they put an art team to work on a toddler render just to create a gift for this woman. Toddlers are being worked on for some other (higher) purpose.

I hope you're right. And I hope the toddlers end up as adorable as this one. With that adorable little hat. And lots of other great development that makes me not disappointed in the life stage this time 'round.

But yeah, that train feels faraway and slow.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Alysha1988Alysha1988 Posts: 3,452 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    Not a chance. Looks like that's literally just meant to be a drawing for the family and nothing more. Even if they are coming its too little too late. They would probably be objects like the babies anyway or have some other irritating limitations/just be extremely shallow like the rest of the game.

Everything is "too little, too late" which is why I keep saying people who dislike the Sims 4, won't ever like it even if they do deliver what was asked.

Definitely can't disagree with you there, but only because EA can/will never TRULY add what is being asked for. For example they added ghosts and family trees, but both are completely useless because of culling. Using the base they started with they really can never deliver the deep and complex game many simmers are wanting. So yeah, they can and probably will superficially add more things that people have been asking for, but it won't ever be what it should or could have been.

• Options
    TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    Not a chance. Looks like that's literally just meant to be a drawing for the family and nothing more. Even if they are coming its too little too late. They would probably be objects like the babies anyway or have some other irritating limitations/just be extremely shallow like the rest of the game.

Everything is "too little, too late" which is why I keep saying people who dislike the Sims 4, won't ever like it even if they do deliver what was asked.

If you don't like the base game, you won't like what comes as DLC. Said it from the start.

And thus, the first missile of World War III was launched.

• Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member

If you don't like the base game, you won't like what comes as DLC. Said it from the start.

I wonder why is it too little? Maybe it's too late (for some people) but why are some simmers so certain that it will be too little? We literally know nothing about how toddlers will be implemented in the game so we may be getting the best toddlers in the series for all we know. Would it be too little too late if we ended up getting an improved version of Ts2 toddlers for free?
  • Options
    jackthesimmerjackthesimmer Posts: 77 Member
    Oh wow. First Life Is Strange, now this? My heart candle handle anymore!!
  • Options
    pinkangelsimpinkangelsim Posts: 389 Member
    I think it is great that the picture was made as a gift. I do wonder why she shared it know that there are many of us, myself included who really want toddlers. I really think they might be working on them. Maybe a few EP's away or a huge surprise.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    cherpar wrote: »
    *orders popcorn*

Yum can I join the party? Passes chocolate

Everyone is welcome to the party, not that we have anything to celebrate, this is just a rumour after all?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,113 Member
    I hope the pic is real and that toddlers are coming to the game. As much as they wound me up on Sims 2 and 3 at times, there's a toddler -shaped hole in Sims 4.

The pic reminds me of the Cambridges though, the mother even looks a little like Kate.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    *orders popcorn*

But the question burning on everyone's lips is, do you have the dipping sauce? :wink:
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    edited October 2015
    And thus, the first missile of World War III was launched.

And then I eat all the missile. B)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    mommataurus2mommataurus2 Posts: 1,845 Member

Please let us know if you get confirmation!
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!

• Options
    pinkangelsimpinkangelsim Posts: 389 Member
    I don't think they will say any thing. Most of the time they say we cannot comment.
  • Options
    XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    Im getting a headache from so much hyped i am :o:D:scream:
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    Wow, I really hope this is what's coming this month!! I think It's funny that the people that most ask for toddlers are being bitter and pessimistic though!
  • Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    cherpar wrote: »
    *orders popcorn*

Yum can I join the party? Passes chocolate

Everyone is welcome to the party, not that we have anything to celebrate, this is just a rumour after all?
    I meant for the forum implosion lol! I wish we did have toddlers to celebrate lol!
  • Options

I'm sure if they were real, the devs regret not putting a sticky note that said calmly;

"DO NOT POST ONLINE, YOU WILL HAVE NO IDEA!!!"
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top