Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rumor: Toddlers are coming

Comments

• Options
    HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    WAIT THE MOMS HAIR CAME IN OUTDOOR RETREAT THIS HAS TO BE SOMETHING WEIRD OMG I CANT I CANT SOMEONE GIVE ME A PAPER BAG OMG OMG

OMG I FEEL YOU
    LETS MEET IN HEAVEN BECAUSE I'M DYING
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • Options
    Lex2221Lex2221 Posts: 972 Member
    WAIT THE MOMS HAIR CAME IN OUTDOOR RETREAT THIS HAS TO BE SOMETHING WEIRD OMG I CANT I CANT SOMEONE GIVE ME A PAPER BAG OMG OMG

Lol I really hope it's true just for you because I'm going to feel bad if it's not. I don't want you to be crushed.
    2ahzmo1.gif
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,445 Member
    edited October 2015
    Funny this pops up when we're due for a gamepack. I'm expecting some kind of pack to be announced tomorrow.

Maybe we could get shower woohoo in the same pack.
  • Options
    HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    Maybe that's why they delayed Get Together?
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    WOOOOOAH if this is not true i will cry. Those are the cutest toddlers in the sims series if its true.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    QDog wrote: »
    It's just a gift for her and her family. I don't think it is a hint that toddlers are coming soon. That being said, I believe it's a hint that toddlers will come at some point (because I doubt the team would make a render of a toddler just for her, the same way they used clothes and hairs that are currently in game). It is also a good sign that the toddler looks sooooo cute!

They may make a render just for her. After all, there is that GT render with 2 versions. One version has the girl with the dragon jacket and pink ombre hair. The other has Rachel.
  • Options
    synthsynth Posts: 407 Member
    i just saw this and im suuuper excited! the baby isnt in a crib either!
    buy artpop on itunes
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Alysha1988 wrote: »
    Not a chance. Even if they are coming its too little too late. They would probably be objects like the babies anyway or have some other irritating limitations/just be extremely shallow like the rest of the game.

Entirely false. o:)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    Holy freaking shattered plumbobs. This could actually change some opinions for TS4.

As long as it doesn't end up being one of those situations where something is worked on but never really released a la Reaping Skill or the EA Executives' sims.
  • Options
    XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    IS IT REALLY TRUE????????? Yfjgigjfhfdhjvc :scream:
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    Nicwebb82Nicwebb82 Posts: 447 Member
    I do believe some point down the line (like a couple years) we will get toddlers but I no longer have my hopes that it will be soon. Especially after reading RF's interview.
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    QDog wrote: »
    It's just a gift for her and her family. I don't think it is a hint that toddlers are coming soon. That being said, I believe it's a hint that toddlers will come at some point (because I doubt the team would make a render of a toddler just for her, the same way they used clothes and hairs that are currently in game). It is also a good sign that the toddler looks sooooo cute!

They may make a render just for her. After all, there is that GT render with 2 versions. One version has the girl with the dragon jacket and pink ombre hair. The other has Rachel.

Yes but to make it easier renders are usually made with items that are in game or planned to be in game. The Rachel sim uses hairs and clothes that are available in game and could be remade in CAS. My point is that I doubt they put an art team to work on a toddler render just to create a gift for this woman. Toddlers are being worked on for some other (higher) purpose.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    *orders popcorn*

Shove over, King, and share.

Don't worry, I have popcorn, pizza, and southern fried chicken strips!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    tanakakitanakaki Posts: 240 Member
    I just saw this on my tumblr and my first thought was to check here for similar reactions. Even though its just a render as a gift. Ea/Maxis is are never gonna hear the end of it now that this has come out. That toddler is just too cute!
  • Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    *orders popcorn*

Shove over, King, and share.

Don't worry, I have popcorn, pizza, and southern fried chicken strips!

Yum can I join the party? Passes chocolate
  • Options
    XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    SOMEONE TELL ME IF ITS TRUE IM JUST DOING FLIPS ALREADY
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    mommataurus2mommataurus2 Posts: 1,845 Member
    That toddler is adorable! I will throw my FIRST sims party if that toddler makes it into my game!
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top