Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rumor: Toddlers are coming

Comments

• Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    Wow, I really hope this is what's coming this month!! I think It's funny that the people that most ask for toddlers are being bitter and pessimistic though!

What would you be if they throw a bone at you and make you chase it and repeat?

People asking for toddlers are just being realistic and lost hopes. They have been disappointed enough times in the past.

I'm not buying it until I see them in game or I see SimGuru's comfirming them. This art pic says nothing to me.

To be fair I don't think the team has given us false hope about toddlers in the past. They did say that all life stages would be coming in the base game way before release. But after that they never said "toddlers will come" (that is in fact one of the complaints in the community: EA has been silent about toddlers). The only similar situation is when they released the survey and mentioned toddlers in a potential EP, but I don't think that counts as "false hope" either.
  • Options
    synthsynth Posts: 407 Member
    It would HAVE to be a game pack! Because we don't have toddlers, cribs, toddler toys.....they have a bunch of new stuff they'd have to give us.....omg I am biting my nails!

the best way to release toddlers would be as a patch with a pack to expand on them!!
    buy artpop on itunes
  • Options
    MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    Who knows maybe that unannounced Get Together feature is actually toddlers lol.
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    simsjammy wrote: »
    Wow, I really hope this is what's coming this month!! I think It's funny that the people that most ask for toddlers are being bitter and pessimistic though!

People asking for toddlers are just being realistic and lost hopes. They have been disappointed enough times in the past.

I'm not buying it until I see them in game or I see SimGuru's comfirming them. This art pic says nothing to me.

literally what is this i am so wounded ouch so many times being disappointed, i know ill try to stop others fun!
    make your own negative thread let people here enjoy themselves

Nothing negative here. I am just being realistic.

If you cannot deal with that, fine, but that's not my problem.

Have fun.

im being realistic too, it's very possible we're getting them

if you cannot deal that with the fact ea might not be terrible 24/7 its not my problem

Whatever floats your boat, dude.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member

literally what is this i am so wounded ouch so many times being disappointed, i know ill try to stop others fun!

Have fun.

if you cannot deal that with the fact ea might not be terrible 24/7 its not my problem

Come on, lets not have everyone fall out, the forums have been more relaxed lately :smile:

It is only a rumour at the moment so no one is right or wrong at the minute ;)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    JACK14JACK14 Posts: 159 Member
    I'm gonna cry if this isn't real :( but the toddler is wearing a child's hat and dungarees with an adult sims hair underneath! :s
    10qdhxj.png
  • Options
    synthsynth Posts: 407 Member

Have fun.

Come on, lets not have everyone fall out, the forums have been more relaxed lately :smile:

It is only a rumour at the moment so no one is right or wrong at the minute ;)

you're right, its just one picture right now! im so excited tho, if not for toddlers for get together ;p
    buy artpop on itunes
  • Options
    PlayPlay Posts: 704 Member
    Veryyyy interesting.
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    *meanwhile at EA headquarters*

Rachel: the fake image has gone viral. Everyone head to the bunkers! Only the strong survive!

The community right now:

funny-gif-Colbert-screaming.gif

The devs right now:

tumblr_m2woxnOJC91qgcra2o1_500.gif
    Hahahaha!
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    mrnhmathmrnhmath Posts: 750 Member
    Waiting the cold water bucket poured in our heads :*
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member

Rachel: the fake image has gone viral. Everyone head to the bunkers! Only the strong survive!

The community right now:

The devs right now:

*in the bunker*

SimGururDrake: wait, where's SimGuruGrant?

Rachel: this calls for a new type of party.

SimGuruGraham: Ooh, let's have an end of the world party!

Rachel: no a rescue party. We must save Grant before the fans attack him!

Too late, he got swamped on Twitter by hysterical fans :'(
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Lex2221Lex2221 Posts: 972 Member

The community right now:

The devs right now:

*in the bunker*

SimGururDrake: wait, where's SimGuruGrant?

Rachel: this calls for a new type of party.

SimGuruGraham: Ooh, let's have an end of the world party!

Rachel: no a rescue party. We must save Grant before the fans attack him!

lol I can't even deal right now
    2ahzmo1.gif
  • Options
    RomireRomire Posts: 2,418 Member
    Its a trick!!
    Romire - Australian Gamer
    An Nurodirvgent player from the land downunder.
  • Options
    I'm actually surprised I'm getting more laughs out of this thread than fights have started out.... That's a good thing but it's scary at the same time
    2ahzmo1.gif
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Romire wrote: »
    Its a trick!!

y6iLrv6.gif
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    Lex2221 wrote: »
    I'm actually surprised I'm getting more laughs out of this thread than fights have started out.... That's a good thing but it's scary at the same time

It's awesome :). Who's got the chocolate?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    mortiamortia Posts: 1,155 Member
    I haven't read through this entire thread but I'm really, really, really, really hoping that there isn't a denial from a Guru in there somewhere and that this is real. Cause that thing is effing ADORABLE.
  • Options
    mommataurus2mommataurus2 Posts: 1,845 Member
    How long do you think we have to wait for some sort of confirmation or denial?
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!

• Options
    Lex2221 wrote: »

It's awesome :). Who's got the chocolate?

King_of_simcity7 has all the snacks lol
    2ahzmo1.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top