Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Once-A-Day Lottery ✸ Concluded

Comments

• Options
    Bubbles_19Bubbles_19 Posts: 476 Member
    Congrats to all of the winners! Have a :cookie: as a bonus :smiley:
    mario%20gif_zpstweslqlh.gif

Simming since '09.
  • Options
    AriyAriyAriyAriy Posts: 322 Member
    @Reachsims So sorry I have been so absent :( Between losing my PC and trying to schedule trips to the library to do all my school work I completely missed the notice. Thank you for the gift, they were actually what I would have asked for <3 You can take my name off the list for now if you like as school is only getting more hectic. I am hoping to nab a computer during the black Friday season if I can find one :/ but until then my activity will be pretty sparse :) Again thank you, I hope that when I get things worked out to participate in more events here on the forum <3
  • Options
    CeeaCeea Posts: 517 Member
    No problem @AriyAriy I'll take you out of the drawing until you're ready to return! I hope school is going well for you and that you get your computer issues solves without breaking your bank :(
  • Options
    Ceea wrote: »
    No problem @AriyAriy I'll take you out of the drawing until you're ready to return! I hope school is going well for you and that you get your computer issues solves without breaking your bank :(

Thank you and me to :3
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited October 2015
    I'm so sorry you lost your PC @AriyAriy! It must be terribly inconvenient trying to go to the library when you are used to studying elsewhere. I hope the sales next month will allow you to take advantage of a very good deal. You're most welcome for the gifts. I wish you all the best in school and please do come see us again when you have more time. We will remove your from the lottery for now, but please consider this temporary. Thanks for letting us know. Take care. :3
  • Options
    Reachsims wrote: »
    I'm so sorry you lost your PC @AriyAriy! It must be terribly inconvenient trying to go to the library when you are used to studying elsewhere. I hope the sales next month will allow you to take advantage of a very good deal. You're most welcome for the gifts. I wish you all the best in school and please do come see us again when you have more time. We will remove your from the lottery for now, but please consider this temporary. Thanks for letting us know. Take care. :3
    Thank you and I hope to be back with you all soon <3:)
  • Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Congrats everyone! Finally got my computer back this afternoon; had to replace the hard drive, so now I am going to try to find all of the store items, worlds that I already own.

Wish me luck and congratulations to all!
  • Options
    ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    Congrats to today's winner!!! :star:
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    A busy weekend done again! Now you're stuck with me again instead of the lovely @Ceea and her enthusiastic winner posts! Today is the beginning of a new week and let's make sure it is a good start of the week! The first winner of today is the winner of the small set and that will be:

@Anfoxxy - You will be gifted by the SimCareLine (@NagyGina)

Congratulations on winning this awesome prize! All of us hope you will sincerely enjoy your new item(s)! Since it is a winning in the 200-1000 SimPoint range it's completely up to you if there will be a new premium item in your game or just a nice set with bedroom pieces or kitchen pieces or pretty much anything!

But offcourse we don't only have a regular winner for today, as you all know we have our Big Bonus draw today! For our Big Bonus draw to get a gold world we have the following winner:

@fairygirl7 - You will be gifted by the SimCareLine (@NagyGina)

Runner up is @lay1010 - You will be gifted by @Reachsims

I wish you both a lot of fun with your new stuff in game! And I certainly hope it made your monday a little better...

I want to thank @Reachsims and @NagyGina! And offcourse a lot of well wishes to our @NagyGina, who still seems to be knocked out by the flu. We all hope you will be better soon, your kind golden lining around the forum is missed all-over!

And to finish with the perfect monday feeling; consolation food and Garfield
    200.gif
    Probably exactly how I feel every monday ;)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    Congrats to the winners, I hope you enjoy your wonderful gifts.

*Takes Lasagna*

*Runs away laughing*

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    Congratulations to the winners!
    :)
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Thank you for posting the winners @SjappielovePaul! Fairygirl7 will be thrilled to learn she has won the last gold world on her wish list. I have gifted lay1010 his prize. :3 Congratulations to our winners! I do hope NagyGina will be back with us soon. I miss her.

I will be away (and not online at all) for a family visit until October 14th. I leave the lottery in your capable hands. With the help of @Ceea, you two should be able to handle anything that comes up as you have proven in the last week. Thank you so very much for stepping in to take over while I must be away. It means more than you could know. <3

I never gifted @bps3 the standard world won last Friday. I'm still waiting for this simmer to post what world would be wanted but it will have to wait now until my return unless there is a post from bps3 in the next couple hours. Otherwise, I am all caught up with my commitments for prizes until my return.

I leave in a few hours and won't have much time to post again so I will bid you adieu for now. Be safe everyone and take good care of yourselves. Someone loves you and cares about you.
  • Options
    AnfoxxyAnfoxxy Posts: 138 Member
    Oh, what a great surprise ♥ Thanks so much @NagyGina, and to @SjappielovePaul for co-hosting
    And congratulations to all the winners!

I would like Animals Abound please o:)
    AB94qxt.png
    My TOP 5
    My Wishlist
    My ThankYou Thread
    TheSims3 MyPage
  • Options
    You're very welcome @Anfoxxy I'm glad to see you're happy with it :)

I'm not sure when you get your prize since @NagyGina isn't feeling too well, but we will write it down for her!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    Bubbles_19Bubbles_19 Posts: 476 Member
    Yay congratulations winners have another :cookie: on me ;)
    mario%20gif_zpstweslqlh.gif

Simming since '09.
  • Options
    AnfoxxyAnfoxxy Posts: 138 Member
    @SjappielovePaul it's absolutely fine, hope @NagyGina feel better soon ♥
    AB94qxt.png
    My TOP 5
    My Wishlist
    My ThankYou Thread
    TheSims3 MyPage
  • Options
    fairygirl7fairygirl7 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Thank you so much @SjappielovePaul and @NagyGina! Congratulations to all the other winners! :smiley:

I hope you have a safe trip @Reachsims. We are all going to miss you. <3
  • Options
    jensimgirljensimgirl Posts: 160 Member
    yay i won something!! debating on what set i want...
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    edited October 2015
    Ooh, before I forget again, Monday is the day to change our entries, isn't it @SjappielovePaul? I had edited it here but I probably posted it on the wrong day. I have all of the premium objects now, so I just wanted to change that day. But, if it's not possible to change my entries until Reach comes back, I'd be happy to pass my win (if I'm picked on Friday) to the next person.

Edit- I have no idea why I wrote Friday. Too much day, not enough brain. :p The premium object drawing is on Saturday, not Friday, silly me. Sorry for the confusion.
    Post edited by Cabelle1863 on
  • Options
    Ooh, busy day! Hope I'm not too late! I would like to change my entry on Friday to Tuesday and nominate @Aziza34 so hopefully they'll get The Boardwalk! :wink:

I had no clue @MegaMauricio nominated me for CAS Wednesday! Lol, thanks!

Congratulations to all the Monday winners!!!! :star::star::star:
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • Options
    I can do that for you @ApparentlyAwesome but just to clarify - you want to delete you Friday entry and instead nominate someone for Tuesday?
  • Options
    @ApparentlyAwesome I put YOU in for a second entry on Tuesday just so your names in the hat again, let me know (if you win that is of course haha!) if the prize is for you or for @Aziza34 okay? I'm heading to sleep now but I wanted to make sure I got this squared up before Sjappie does the drawings <3
  • Options
    Glad I was lurking around before bed, lol! Yep, delete my Friday entry and instead nominate @Aziza34 for Tuesday. :smile:
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • Options
    Today is our Venue Tuesday! With one lucky winner it'd be better if we let you know right away, so here is the winner for today:

@ellabrodey9 - You will be gifted by @WaterHornet

We hope you have a lot of fun with your new venue! It's always fun to take your Sims to a new venue and see them enjoy the new stuff! We can't wait to hear what your choice is!

Also very, very important, is our great gratitude to the generous @WaterHornet! Your sponsoring is very much appreciated :) it seems your generousity knows no bounds!

Over and out!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOYsLwEqTS4
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    KaytayRoallKaytayRoall Posts: 923 Member
    For the record, @Hello83433 has been gifted for winning Builder Thursday last week. I'm sorry for the delay in delivery. I was waiting for her to check in, then travelling and without internet for a couple days. Last time she won, she asked for me to just pick off her wishlist, so I did that again, delivering ~600sp worth of fireplaces. A little extra in apology for the delay.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top