Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    @angeljess26 yeah my launcher says its installed but the set says i dont have it so as soon as im not getting ads im going to log out and back in sorry about bad typing can barley reach keyboard and using one hand lol
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    stephenhamburgstephenhamburg Posts: 315 Member
    One whole week before Al Fresco Street Market comes at it's cheapest Daily deal offer, ahhh patience is a virtue. @rionismyname , mother russia for free, interesting, more glitches like that please :smile:

Two very big thank yous to @angeljess26 and @charlotteprice for the gifts, I finally got that with Kevin's undergarments, when I saw that, I'd seen the mentions of it here some time ago.
    Happy simming to all simmers.

wishlist free since 10th June 2015
  • Options
    RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    Hey everyone! Hope you're all doing well on this Monday! XD Hope all of you mothers had a wonderful day yesterday, too! <3

Also, wanted to thank @Aaronsims and @Grandmothergamer for the Fortune's Folly items! I'm so close now. ^_^ And I'll definitely look into those unlocked stencils, Shirley. I actually already went to check them out. So cool! :) *hugs*
  • Options
    rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,088 Member
    Thanks @angeljess26 for the hairdo! Fifth Avenue Fashion will definitely be free whenever it comes on the Weekly Sales page again. :smiley:
    Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    Hope everyone has had a good week-end and all our American mothers have been suitably spoilt :smiley:
    It was Mother's Day here in Australia yesterday (Sunday) too. So happy Mother's Day to all.
    Thank you for the correction Jess. It seems the second Sunday in May is the most popular date around the world! So I hope that all the mothers in Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Bonaire, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Cambodia, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cuba, Curaçao, Cyprus, Czech, Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Ecuador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guernsey, Guyana, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Italy, Isle of Man, Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Kenya, Latvia, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Macau, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, New, Zealand, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint, Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Singapore, Sint Maarten, Slovakia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam, Venezuela, Zambia, and Zimbabwe enjoyed their special day! :)
    did anybody else get mother russia free from dd i didnt own any peices and got it free
    Hi, have you bought the Seasons EP recently? Some months ago Origin started including some extra Store content with most of the EPs; and the 'freebie' with Seasons is the Mother Russia set. :)

• Options
    @ajaxpost I dont even know what seasons ep is lol maybe
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    Congratulations, @Creeqiz! :)
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • Options
    RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    did anybody else get mother russia free from dd i didnt own any peices and got it free
    Hi, have you bought the Seasons EP recently? Some months ago Origin started including some extra Store content with most of the EPs; and the 'freebie' with Seasons is the Mother Russia set. :)
    What?! This makes me a little sad. Why can't we all have Mother Russia for free? Whhhyyyyy? haha That's cool, though. I didn't know they did that. Too bad I already own them all. haha

@Creeqiz Congratulations! You've finally made it! Owning the STORE!!! Woooohooo! XD
  • Options
    stephenhamburgstephenhamburg Posts: 315 Member
    @Creeqiz congratulations on owning the store, somebody somewhere said there's cookies for store owners :smile:

@rionismyname if you have weather in your game, well apart from sunshine, chances are you have the Seasons expansion pack (ep), mine were all store-bought (as in real store) so I missed out on a few goodies.
    Happy simming to all simmers.

wishlist free since 10th June 2015
  • Options
    CreeqizCreeqiz Posts: 146 Member
    DJ Creepiz - Split Infinity Radio
    www.siradio.fm

Member of the Own the Store Club - May 11, 2015
  • Options
    TeegersTeegers Posts: 816 Member
    Congratulations, @Creeqiz!!! Here's the party for cookies and fireworks (and even a banana or two).
    Celebration.jpg
    Hi, I'm Te-ge (pronounced TG)
    Origin ID: Teegers1
    Steam: Teegers
  • Options
    Teegers wrote: »
    Congratulations, @Creeqiz!!! Here's the party for cookies and fireworks (and even a banana or two).
    Celebration.jpg

That is an amazing picture! Thanks Teegers!
    www.siradio.fm

• Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    :star: Congratulations @Creeqiz on owning the store. :smiley::star:
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    To buy or not to buy When Worlds Collide. I own the store without it but it would combine a lot of sets into one file.
  • Options
    Creeqiz wrote: »
    I am finally an a member of the own the store club! It's about time. *happy dance*
    Oh Yay! Oh Yay! Ring out the bells! Job well done, congrats @Creeqiz ... now, to play with all that stuff! :smiley:

The Seasons Expansion Pack; one of many: https://www.origin.com/en-gb/store/browse/sims/expansion

RaeNic wrote: »
    Some months ago Origin started including some extra Store content with most of the EPs; and the 'freebie' with Seasons is the Mother Russia set. :)
    What?! This makes me a little sad. Why can't we all have Mother Russia for free? Whhhyyyyy? haha That's cool, though. I didn't know they did that. Too bad I already own them all. haha
    Oh, I know! By the time EA started doing this I'd already bought all the EPs; but as I always bought at sales prices I can't complain too much! ;)
  • Options
    Thanks @ajaxpost and @wittanthony1!
    To buy or not to buy When Worlds Collide. I own the store without it but it would combine a lot of sets into one file.

I went ahead and bought it because it was the last thing I needed. I tried to get EA to give it to me months ago, but they just said "We're working on the CYS for that set."
    www.siradio.fm

• Options
    CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    @Creeqiz - congrats on owning the store! I suspected as much when I tried to gift you something recently. That's great.
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    Congratulations on owning the store @Creeqiz
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    @Creeqiz Congrats on owning the store! B) Many happy bewildering hours trying to find all the stuff in-game! ;)
    @rionismyname Maybe you'd got enough parts of the set to get you the green button? All clothing maybe? Good for you anyway. :)
    @gnlovew Hope your spotty Internet is a thing of the past, if not maybe a face pack would help? <3
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    Ah-ha! Just checked out your old Sims 3 forums My Page and it shows you have registered Seasons, Pets and Supernatural so depending on how recently you got them you could also have Grandpa's Grove and the Voodoo Doll and Magic Cauldron for 'free' :smiley:

• Options
    TeegersTeegers Posts: 816 Member
    Ah-ha! Just checked out your old Sims 3 forums My Page and it shows you have registered Seasons, Pets and Supernatural so depending on how recently you got them you could also have Grandpa's Grove and the Voodoo Doll and Magic Cauldron for 'free' :smiley:

Don't forget the chocolate fountain that comes with Monte Vista also - I spent ages trying to figure out how I owned it, even did a fresh download to make sure no weird CC had snuck into my game, only to discover it was from buying the world. :)
    Hi, I'm Te-ge (pronounced TG)
    Origin ID: Teegers1
    Steam: Teegers
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Just to catch up: We are currently on deal #804 - Business on top.

There are a couple of great deals coming up in the next 12 hours (overnight in my time zone!)

808 ) Full Regal Living Set / 528 / 1376 / 62% / 2 hrs B)
    809 ) Futureshock Bedroom / 290 / 752 / 61% / 2 hrs B)

These are the best prices for these sets on the list. If you're hoping to get them let us know and add some of the single items from those sets to your wishlist. Those of us who own the store will help you out with your CYS price if we can! :)

Happy shopping!
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    ahhh ep=expansion pack I get it duh lol yup I have seasons pets and supernatural but I did have to buy the other things :( meh oh well lol
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top