Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• CreeqizCreeqiz Posts: 146 Member
    Force of habit, @Creeqiz from when I would concentrate on one, maybe two sets at a time, that usually resulted in 10 maybe 12 items in a list. It must have proved managable, so it stuck :smile:

I also went through my wishlist from earlier and removed all the stuff I found that comes on the Daily Deal. I'm on a run of ads right now, so I don't want to jinx it by logging off and doing something sensible for half two in the morning, like going to bed :smiley:

Thank you @angeljess26 for the Dimensional Dress and the Long Feathered hairstyle, I should probably log off, because my wishlist doesn't show them as gifted, wonder what happened there.

edit: how peculiar, now it's showing 5 gifts but only two messages. Still, the messages may be lost but the gifts arrived, thank you for all five gifts angeljess26 :smiley:

lol I lost count how many times I did that. I actually set alarms to wait me up so that I wouldn't miss a deal.
    DJ Creepiz - Split Infinity Radio
    www.siradio.fm

Member of the Own the Store Club - May 11, 2015
  • MermaidInWonderlanMermaidInWonderlan Posts: 219 Member
    edited May 2015
    I was going to go to bed over an hour ago and set an alarm to wake up just to get Live Laugh Love for free then go back to sleep... but now it's only an hour away and I'm doing so well with the ads... :o
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    I was going to go to bed over an hour ago and set an alarm to wake up just to get Live Laugh Love for free then go back to sleep... but now it's only an hour away and I'm doing so well with the ads... :o
    Well it's up now so hopefully you got it and can now go to bed
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Just wanted to wish all the simming moms a Happy Mother's day today! Hope you get spoiled and get some time to play <3
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • arqmodernoarqmoderno Posts: 174 Member
    edited May 2015
    Hi @Cogitotoro ! I was voting for the last week's caption. Just to be sure, we give 10 to the one we like more, isn't it? Or the one we like more is nr 1 ? Thanks.
    Post edited by arqmoderno on
  • JaceighJaceigh Posts: 808 Member
    edited May 2015
    Happy Mother's Day to all the mamas out there! :star:

P.S. @stephenhamburg ~ I giggle like a fiend every time, so believe me, it's my pleasure to sneak in when you're not looking. ;)
    Post edited by Jaceigh on
    Happy Simming & Green Downloads! :kissing_heart:
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    Just wanted to wish all the simming moms a Happy Mother's day today! Hope you get spoiled and get some time to play <3
    Yes happy Mother's Day to the simer mums out there
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,082 Member
    Thanks so much for the gift-bombing @KittyKat8103! My lady sims will love their new outfits! :smiley:

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms here. If your mom is still with you, give her a lot of love today. :heart:
    Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    You are very welcome @rnramey :smiley:

Happy Mother's Day everyone!
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Hi all, sorry been absent for a while - just hectic OE at the moment.

Haven't been posting but have always found time to enjoy reading through all the posts, great to see new stalkers joining our ranks and really getting involved, and 'older' names popping in to say hi and keep in touch. :)

Hope everyone has had a good week-end and all our American mothers have been suitably spoilt :smiley:

Happy belated birthday @Jemlia and, @rnramey, you are most welcome :)
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    I've just found all my messages and have 'semi' figured out what is going on here. The ones of you who 'own the store' are gifting to the ones of us who ... don't. :) That is why I can't gift anyone back?! And eventually when I own the store I'll be able to pay it forward! Well and maybe some before then too.

Thanks for all the advice and all the gifts. It's heartwarming to get all this help. Now! I've sent individual thanks to everyone on their pages but just a shout out to all you generous gifters - Me1620, AlphaFen, KittyKat8103 and Elf67. No more bad CC and borked games for me. :)
  • Elf67Elf67 Posts: 1,198 Member
    You're welcome ZeeGee!
  • stephenhamburgstephenhamburg Posts: 315 Member
    Thank you @KittyKat8103 for the gifts :smile: It was Mother's Day here as well, which surprised my mum in Britain when I called today :smile:

@MermaidInWonderlan I also got Live, Laugh, Love for free this morning, and because I had the two premium objects from the cinema (previous Sales page), they did some serious damage to the CYS of the March 2013 Compilation, so I got the venue itself for just 220 sp.
    Happy simming to all simmers.

wishlist free since 10th June 2015
  • MermaidInWonderlanMermaidInWonderlan Posts: 219 Member
    edited May 2015
    Thank you @KittyKat8103 for the gifts :smile: It was Mother's Day here as well, which surprised my mum in Britain when I called today :smile:

@MermaidInWonderlan I also got Live, Laugh, Love for free this morning, and because I had the two premium objects from the cinema (previous Sales page), they did some serious damage to the CYS of the March 2013 Compilation, so I got the venue itself for just 220 sp.

Oooh nice! I don't own either of those premium items so I'm at 915 now, but I'll have to keep my eye out for those if they come up on the sales page again! That's a great deal.

EDIT: Oh wait, I just bought the screen! Didn't realize it was on this week. Still, 705...
  • KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    You're very welcome @ZeeGee and @stephenhamburg :smiley:
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    I've just found all my messages and have 'semi' figured out what is going on here. The ones of you who 'own the store' are gifting to the ones of us who ... don't. :) That is why I can't gift anyone back?! And eventually when I own the store I'll be able to pay it forward! Well and maybe some before then too.
    Yes, yes this is what's happening, gifting is all we can do with our left over points (or ad points collected just for gifting :smiley: ). And yes because we own it all you can't gift us back.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    Hi all, sorry been absent for a while - just hectic OE at the moment.
    Haven't been posting but have always found time to enjoy reading through all the posts, great to see new stalkers joining our ranks and really getting involved, and 'older' names popping in to say hi and keep in touch. :)
    Hope everyone has had a good week-end and all our American mothers have been suitably spoilt :smiley:
    It was Mother's Day here in Australia yesterday (Sunday) too. So happy Mother's Day to all.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    Yes, yes this is what's happening, gifting is all we can do with our left over points (or ad points collected just for gifting :smiley: ). And yes because we own it all you can't gift us back.

Wowee!! And now I understand 'giftbomb'! Thank you so much for all the gifts, which I won't list individually or we'd be here all day! @angeljess26

Also thanks to @Maclarin1155 for the WHOLE Bayside kitchen set. You rock!

Special thanks also to @Teegers for the hair, @MermaidInWonderlan for the window, and @pangolin22 for the other window. :)

@ZeeGee you're welcome. It's good if you list set items individually then you can use CYS, the DD or the sale page to help get the whole set.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    did anybody else get mother russia free from dd i didnt own any peices and got it free
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    @rionismyname - I didn't, but I'm so happy for you! That was a great score! :)
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
    did anybody else get mother russia free from dd i didnt own any peices and got it free
    Sometimes people randomly getting stuff for free without owning stuff, haven't heard of it coexisting with the DD but weird things happen. Congrats
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • NyssaLeeNyssaLee Posts: 74 Member
    A belated Happy Birthday! @Jemlia.

Hope you had a wonderful day. :)
  • gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    Hello my sweet Simmy friends!! I've really missed you all! I know it was just for a bit, but it felt like longer :sweat: I know I'm terribly behind, I read the last three pages, so if I missed something, catch me up, or forgive me please :smile:

@Jemlia, Happy Birthday sweet girl! I hope you had a good one! Pretty sure the tradition is to give gifts to the birthday girl, not the other way around! :smiley: Thank you for the gift!

@simgeek79, @Teegers, @melaniet1020, @Cogitotoro, @Tnt_Terry, @AlphaFen, thank you so much for the gifts! Very kind and generous of you :smiley:! I"m sorry I'm not listing the bounty, but I'm just not that organized :blush: .

@NagyGina, gee whiz, thanks for your "revenge" :lol: , I'm so excited about Lunar Lakes!

Love and hugs to all, thanks again for thinking of me! :heart: Visiting with my Dad (hence the internet), so I'll still be spotty. I hope everyone had a great weekend! :heart::heart:

*Please forgive me if I left anyone out, my gift list cut off, and I don't know how to go back :blush:
    edited May 2015
    @charlotteprice Thank you so much for the Luxury Spa set!! I can't wait to put it in a house. I'm so wanting to call off work today to play with all my new stuff, lol.

I've just realized that there is a whole entire section for thanks so I hope you'll all forgive me for spamming up the DD thread. :) I'll take my thanks over there from now on.

So on the DD subject, I have been reading the 'how tos' and just bought the Nautical clock for 25 SP, which allowed me to purchase the whole Nautical set on DD for 265 instead of 319. Yay! I'm learning.

EDIT: I've figured out I can find you gifters through the messages section so I've been sending everyone friend requests. I saw someone who doesn't like to be sent friend requests so I apologize if I've sent one to you! And feel free to ignore me.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top