Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Own the Store Party!!! Everyone invited!***Cake, Cookies, and Ice Cream Included!!!

TeegersTeegers Posts: 816 Member
It's seems like so many of us are achieving Own the Store status lately that we needed a place for a party and another excuse for :cookie: cookies. Well, any excuse for cookies, right? But here we can celebrate and play with graphics and have lots and lots of cookies and pictures, and maybe some cake too! :smiley:

:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

celebration-time.jpg
original.jpg
Celebration.jpg
Hi, I'm Te-ge (pronounced TG)
Origin ID: Teegers1
Steam: Teegers
Post edited by Teegers on

Comments

• Options
    AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    Party!!!!! Woooo :cookie: What are we celebrating!!? :* Oooo look at the shiny fireworks they're pure glittery explosive fire :love:

I got directed here from your thank you thread where it seems :star: You Own The Store :star: In less then a month!! :dizzy: I'd also like to say that yes I would absolutely love to hear you explain how "a snake made me do it" in court I'm completely positive that it would be a totally water-tight defence o:)

That's odd I feel a sudden urge to declare a vendetta, how strange :unamused: Teegers I declare a...... Oooo more shiny fire that goes boom :hushed:

teal-fireworks-tiled-background.jpg
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    some one said cake :yum:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8WL5pc1XBcDLaNdBLBwEQA830C38VXBpPhDttT2F3MPwjXXA8Hg

now I just wish the store would reconise me owning it (well almost... but until it do reconice some items I'm not buying the last as I still wont get the reconision and mmao)... and give me the fun mmao
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    The first right of passage for anyone that owns the store is to start a career as a stylis........................... :flushed: Oh wait you own everything,every single thing,some want simple things like an accessory or a new pair of shoes BUT THEN YOU GET THE ONES THAT WANT 3 OUTERWEAR 2 SWIMWEAR 3 EVERYDAY.... AHHHHHHH!!!!!! the loading times :o according to my calculations you will have that Sim looking fly by September of 2018

Congrats though on owning the store though.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    @CravenLestat brr... tried it with Hanna... when I had almost all that was out 2 years ago..... brrr.... to try now :worried::tired_face:

so fare non of the current kids seems to have that LTW rolling in
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    roboveganrobovegan Posts: 159 Member
    Congrats to all you OTS people. I'll get there eventually. :) I went from nothing to a majority of items quickly enough, and the ads smile on me (as do many generous simmers). Enjoy your massive loading times, everyone. lol :D
  • Options
    JemliaJemlia Posts: 255 Member
    We can't forget the ice cream! Ice cream with bananas (just for AlphaFen)! She shouldn't mind I don't think robots can eat ice cream any way. Arrrgh! This comment has been sitting here since yesterday! I went looking for banana split graphics and got totally distracted. Besides, the size of American ice cream portions is just embarrassing. Embarrassing but delicious, indulgent, decadent mmmmmm ice cream. 2pyvv4o.jpg
  • Options
    Oh man, @anettesb, that cake looks delicious! @Jemlia, I LOVE banana splits! LOL and these are the best kinds of sweets - completely calorie free and no worries about gluten. :D

@robovegan, you'll be shocked at how quickly you get there. I went from laughing at myself and thinking it was a pipe dream to actually achieving it! You'll be celebrating your own Own the Store status soon.

@CravenLestat, I haven't even tried the stylist career - now I definitely want to check it out, although I'm not sure I'll play it much if they want to wear *everything*.

Every party needs a dancing banana. :D

Xj09v9x1.gif

@AlphaFen, I love fireworks - especially ones that distract from vendettas.

fireworks11.jpg

More dancers to help get the party started:

giphy-1.gif

penguin_dance__gif__by_mariamarcuu-d52eync1.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mp8p4jRH8f1s8rjdlo1_400.gif
  • Options
    bananasplit... I want---- now....
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    congratulations-gif-24.gif
    200.gif
    200.gif
    Bananna splits! Num.
    Banana-Split_22996-15A3ABFC-E100-9E06-FD1A909983115B1E.jpg
  • Options
    @Scillakees, that looks delicious!

slide_337377_3422649_free.gif

tumblr_mash0fP60s1rybm7oo1_500.gif

More cookies and cake. :)
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    congratulations-balloons.gif
    OMG, the cookies and cakes look marvelous, and the banana split! *looks around*

I did bring chocolates BUT didn't say anything about sharing! chocolate-box-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Options
    AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    What!!? :anguished: I thought this party was for everyone :bawling: But how can it be with such banana based evil everywhere :cold_sweat:

And to think I was going to bring my signature deadly nightshade dish :weary:
  • Options
    I like Pomegranates.
  • Options
    @scillakees, not sure how I just saw this. Here are some pomegranates for you.

pomegranate1.jpg

You'll want at least one down from the tree though. :)

pomegranate.jpg

Oh, and we have to end with some pomegranate nectar. :)
    frozen_pomegranate_margarita_horiz.jpg

• Options
    NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    I know I am late to the Party, but I am the one who hides in a corner, hoping to not get noticed anyway... But oh my, I am getting a huge sugar rush in this room, so I thought why not more?
    tumblr_n41euyFS4G1suggjpo1_1280.jpg
    And I like coffee & tea too, so let's spread the warmth of celebration too!
    coffee-and-tea.jpg

And most of all! Congrats @Teegers and everyone else who can have their cake and eat it too! :yum: Yess! :smiley: Owning the Whole Store!!! :mrgreen:
    800px-Celebration_of_Light_Brazil_2012_07.JPG
  • Options
    Thank you, @NagyGina! I think that you were actually one of the ones who gave me the idea for this thread, when you mentioned on the DD that you were looking for a list of those who now owned the store (I looked and couldn't find the quote, so it's possible I'm remembering wrong, but I thought it was you who said it).

Then, when @Jemlia brought cookies for the party, well, we had to have a party thread, right? A place for all of us to celebrate, whether or not we own the store yet. :)

And my, oh my, what lovely pies! And coffee and tea to go with them - I'll take a cup of tea, please, and a slice of whatever pie is gluten free. Maybe there's a gluten free rhubarb pie in there, that would be wonderful! :)

/me takes her tea and pie and sits on the porch to enjoy the fire works. :)
  • Options
    NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    @Teegers , I am so glad :smiley: you did create this thread. I searched and there are tons of threads talking about it, but I couldn't find one that was a specific thread just for this. I love to cook and bake, and since I have a roommate who is a vegan, dating someone who is a vegetarian, and having tons of food allergies myself, I often find myself baking 3-4 versions of the same pie. I have not made a rhubarb pie yet, but I shall try to make a gluten free one soon. Since I cannot taste test everything I make, my younger brother willingly volunteers ;) (he even loves my vegan lasagna). :)
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    @Teegers, I was hungry when I got here, but after the chocolate cake, and the banana splits, and looking at the other goodies ('cos @charlotteprice kept taking the box away), I'm not hungry anymore. <3

However, I had a problem getting the coffee through the screen, so am going to make myself a cup right now B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    @NagyGina that sounds challening... I know how foodalergies can make it hard to eat .... I have it my self.
    and my alergy would never work well with a vegitarian dish.... so then we defently need to versions
  • Options
    Congratulations @MotherSuperior2!!! Yay!!!!

Congratulations-on-owning-the-store.jpg
    Balloon-Congratulations_11207.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    And just because it made me laugh:
    o-GRUMPY-CAT-CAKE-facebook.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    Oh my goodness, @Teegers, where did you get that cake, with my name on? I'm amazed! <3 Thank you, I'll have to take out my mouthguard to eat it! However I can assure you that won't be much of a sacrifice (was going to say effort, but actually it is quite an effort, keep thinking my teeth are going to come out with it!) :# Do hope I haven't put anyone off having a slice of cake o:) More for me then >:)

That chess set is awesome (said with a VERY English accent, 'cos that's what happens if you wear a mouthguard) but too good to eat although obviously 'Queen takes pawn' carries more incentive! :)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    JemliaJemlia Posts: 255 Member
    Congratulations @mothersuperior2 :D
  • Options
    @scillakees A dancing frog! How can I ever thank you enough?!!! :)
    @Jemlia You're back! More exclamation marks!!! Thanks for the congrats and hope things are ok with you <3

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    Oh, not just any frog. He's Michigan J. Frog. He could make you rich...