Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Dimon6579Dimon6579 Posts: 501 Member
    @jemlia happy birthday have a great day.
    A sims 4 player, but i mostly play on steam. I do not own sims 4 on steam, but thru origin. I play on few occasions sims 4.
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Dimon6579 wrote: »
    Ohh almost time for the bakery. I cannot wait.I hope this is the cheapest the bakery will be.
    It is the cheapest, check out the spreadsheet here and click current rotation tab to see if things only appear once, are the dearest, cheapest or somewhere in between.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    @Dimon6579 and @ZeeGee - I hope you guys enjoy your bakery and make lots of yummy things for your Sims to enjoy! I got my bakery, (woohoo!) but will have to wait to try it out tomorrow. I'm off to bed as it's super late. *yawns and starts to nod off while trying to click Just.. One..More..Ad..* ;)

Nighty night, all! :)
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • Dimon6579Dimon6579 Posts: 501 Member
    @jbsquared2000..yea im tired too..i may go to bed soon too.
    A sims 4 player, but i mostly play on steam. I do not own sims 4 on steam, but thru origin. I play on few occasions sims 4.
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @Dimon6579 and @ZeeGee - I hope you guys enjoy your bakery and make lots of yummy things for your Sims to enjoy! I got my bakery, (woohoo!) but will have to wait to try it out tomorrow. I'm off to bed as it's super late. *yawns and starts to nod off while trying to click Just.. One..More..Ad..* ;)

Lol, thank you and nite nite

• izaapizaap Posts: 346 Member
    I missed the bakery on 2 minutes this morning. Still feeling stupid about it.
    Last two days I could not stop thinking about it, and just this morning I forgot to get it :angry:

But congrats to all of you who got it! :smiley:
    Have fun playing ^^
  • stephenhamburgstephenhamburg Posts: 315 Member
    edited May 2015
    My next deal comes tonight, with Everyday – Cool Summer Nights, which should be free.

Theoretically one of the next sets would be When Worlds Collide Collection (The Final Frontier Set would be similar), but I will ignore it, I already have everything in those 2 sets, and they aren't CYS enabled. :neutral:
    Happy simming to all simmers.

wishlist free since 10th June 2015
  • arqmodernoarqmoderno Posts: 174 Member
    Happy Birthday @Jemlia !!! Have a great day !! and weekend !!!

@Me1620 , that's a great trailler you showed us, The Olipian Phisic, I've never seen it! Thank you!

Hey @Jemlia ! it's your birthday but you're sending gifts... I love this dress too, thank you very much!

I like to see the excitement around a comming deal! :smiley: and you guys are great with all the information to help one another!

• CreeqizCreeqiz Posts: 146 Member
    Happy Birthday @Jemlia! I hope I didn't miss it. I have spent a ton of time of the PC trying to restuff my couch.
    DJ Creepiz - Split Infinity Radio
    www.siradio.fm

Member of the Own the Store Club - May 11, 2015
  • Elf67Elf67 Posts: 1,198 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »

Lol, thank you and nite nite
    Do you have a wish list? Sometimes some kind hearted people randomly choose people to gift.

• roboveganrobovegan Posts: 159 Member
    Happy birthday @Jemila! I hope the festivities carry you through the weekend. :)
  • simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Hope you had a great birthday @Jemlia :heart:

Have a great weekend everyone!
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    Thank you so much, @KATENESS for the Killer Hair! It's...well...Killer! ;) My Sims were in much need of a makeover. Thank you again! :)
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
    Elf67 wrote: »
    Do you have a wish list? Sometimes some kind hearted people randomly choose people to gift.

I do, here it is. And thanks for asking :)

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=ZeeGee966
  • izaapizaap Posts: 346 Member
    Thank you all the lovely people for the kind messages and the great gifts. So sweet! :heart:
    @bekkasan @Creeqiz @jbsquared2000 it was awesome!
    I got the green button for the Glitter and Glam Bedroom since it's for sale!
    And a lot of sp drops on other sets as well ^^
    You made my day a lot better. :smiley:
    To make it even better the lovely @Cogitotoro gave me the bakery, so I don't have to wait for the next rotation (or till I get enough points to buy the full set). :love:

Wish you all lots of adds and sweet, low DD's :blush:

Oh and @Jemlia I don't know you, but I see it's your birthday. Happy birthday and lots of happy birthday cakes and fun :star:
  • CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    edited May 2015
    izaap wrote: »
    To make it even better the lovely @Cogitotoro gave me the bakery, so I don't have to wait for the next rotation (or till I get enough points to buy the full set). :love:

You're very welcome.

@Jemlia, Happy Birthday to you! Hope it's a good one.

---

EDITED TO ADD: I decided to have a giveaway in honor of Mother's Day. Any moms here, or anybody you know who might be a mom, is welcome to add a post to my Mother's Day gifting thread, and I'll gift them something!

Speaking of gifting threads, it's also the last day to vote on last week's captions (the voting is really close, so vote for your favorites!) and submit a caption for this week's.
    Post edited by Cogitotoro on
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
    @Cogitotoro Thank you so much for the updo! Such a nice surprise. Perfect timing too. I'm determined to stop using CC as I've just had to chuck my game and start all over again due to a bad sim from the exchange. You are very sweet to do that. Thanks again. :)
    izaap wrote: »
    Thank you all the lovely people for the kind messages and the great gifts. So sweet! :heart:
    @bekkasan @Creeqiz @jbsquared2000 it was awesome!
    I got the green button for the Glitter and Glam Bedroom since it's for sale!
    And a lot of sp drops on other sets as well ^^
    You made my day a lot better. :smiley:

Wish you all lots of adds and sweet, low DD's :blush:

Oh and @Jemlia I don't know you, but I see it's your birthday. Happy birthday and lots of happy birthday cakes and fun :star:

You are welcome!
    www.siradio.fm

• Elf67Elf67 Posts: 1,198 Member

I thought you were trying to get the Bakery and Serenity Retreat, but I don't see either on your list.

edited May 2015
    moin @Creeqiz thank you for the 10 gifts, I'm typing it here, because strictly speaking they're not part of any sets, so not in the CYS thread. I seem to have a thing for hats on the wishlist, I love them at the moment.

I didn't get Everyday - Hot Cool Summer Nights for free, shock, horror, 45 simpoints hehe
    ..but that's now another one marked as owned :smile:
    Post edited by stephenhamburg on

moin @Creeqiz thank you for the 10 gifts, I'm typing it here, because strictly speaking they're not part of any sets, so not in the CYS thread. I seem to have a thing for hats on the wishlist, I love them at the moment.

I didn't get Everyday - Hot Cool Summer Nights for free, shock, horror, 45 simpoints hehe
    ..but that's now another one marked as owned :smile:

I am glad you like them. Your wishlist was short and I have points to burn.
    www.siradio.fm

edited May 2015
    Force of habit, @Creeqiz from when I would concentrate on one, maybe two sets at a time, that usually resulted in 10 maybe 12 items in a list. It must have proved managable, so it stuck :smile:

I also went through my wishlist from earlier and removed all the stuff I found that comes on the Daily Deal. I'm on a run of ads right now, so I don't want to jinx it by logging off and doing something sensible for half two in the morning, like going to bed :smiley:

Thank you @angeljess26 for the Dimensional Dress and the Long Feathered hairstyle, I should probably log off, because my wishlist doesn't show them as gifted, wonder what happened there.

edit: how peculiar, now it's showing 5 gifts but only two messages. Still, the messages may be lost but the gifts arrived, thank you for all five gifts angeljess26 :smiley:

I thought you were trying to get the Bakery and Serenity Retreat, but I don't see either on your list.

I'm new to this and the wishlist was to remind myself of stuff I wanted. I had no idea you amazing people would actually use your hard earned points to send gifts! Here's hoping I can pay it forward some day. :') I did stay up and get the bakery last night but yes, I am saving for Serenitry Retreat and Sunlit Tides.

I got another gift! Thanks so much, Reachme, for the gown! What an awesome surprise! I don't know your username on here so hopefully you will see this. I will try to find you on the store page.

You folks are an amazing bunch!

• ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    I got another gift! Thanks so much, Reachme, for the gown! What an awesome surprise! I don't know your username on here so hopefully you will see this. I will try to find you on the store page.

You folks are an amazing bunch!
    No need to find me @ZeeGee. I found you! ;) You're welcome for the gift and welcome to this wonderful crowd of deal-chasers!

• rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,086 Member
    Sorry it has taken me so long to say this, but a big Thank You to @ajaxpost for the Bohemian Dress. I haven't had to time to log on this week, but when I did finally there was this wonderful gift waiting for me! Really brightened my day.

Happy Belated Birthday @Jemlia :heart: Hope it was a really wonderful one!

Congratulations to everyone who now owns the store! :throws confetti: :star:

Hope everyone who is feeling under the weather feels better soon and everyone who is waiting to get a deal, get what they are waiting for!

Welcome to all the new posters and lurkers. :smiley:
    Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top