Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Insert Theme] Mafia Game (Mafia Win)

Comments

• Options
    Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    xSongx wrote: »
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »
    I'm wondering where Tuti is? :/ It's Sunday night though, and she did mention being overwhelmed with school stress.

Now you’re trying to turn the vote on inactive players who can’t defend themselves. It’s Nush.

In all fairness, Emu could've defended themselves this who time - they have mentioned before they just weren't too concerned with the game

Plus, you think someone who isn’t invested in the game would really be scum?

I mean technically they signed up and then got their role. Maybe they don't like being mafia or it's their first time as mafia? Just because they are inactive does not mean they are clear.
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I'm wondering where Tuti is? :/ It's Sunday night though, and she did mention being overwhelmed with school stress.

Now you’re trying to turn the vote on inactive players who can’t defend themselves. It’s Nush.

In all fairness, Emu could've defended themselves this who time - they have mentioned before they just weren't too concerned with the game

We had this player Bubbz who would always forget about the game past Day 1. One time she was my partner and I got eliminated first, and she didn't submit a night kill

Oh goodness, that would be so frustrating haha!
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

We had this player Bubbz who would always forget about the game past Day 1. One time she was my partner and I got eliminated first, and she didn't submit a night kill

Oh goodness, that would be so frustrating haha!

Oh, you can only imagine
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Yeah. :\ MeLo is really stressful. It's just as well that I was killed during one of the previous nights because I have no clue. My best guess is either Nush or Emu

I'm honestly getting such a town read from Nush and I think throughout the last 2 days - so many people did. The only reason the Nush vote started yesterday was because Frenchy (Jester) started it and Luv joined in quick to appear jester like. Before that vote Nush was town read by mainly everyone including our fallen friends.

Was it really Frenchy who started the Nush train? Maybe he did do it to seem more suspicious

Song claims she's wanted to whack Nush since D2 as well. She didn't get to vote them though because Song said she wasn't able to come on

If you read earlier comments by Song on D2 (including the one I quoted) showed that to start D2 they had no intentions of voting off Nush just was 50/50. It wasn't until Frenchy voted Nush first.

Hmm...
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Yeah. :\ MeLo is really stressful. It's just as well that I was killed during one of the previous nights because I have no clue. My best guess is either Nush or Emu

I'm honestly getting such a town read from Nush and I think throughout the last 2 days - so many people did. The only reason the Nush vote started yesterday was because Frenchy (Jester) started it and Luv joined in quick to appear jester like. Before that vote Nush was town read by mainly everyone including our fallen friends.

Was it really Frenchy who started the Nush train? Maybe he did do it to seem more suspicious

Song claims she's wanted to whack Nush since D2 as well. She didn't get to vote them though because Song said she wasn't able to come on

If you read earlier comments by Song on D2 (including the one I quoted) showed that to start D2 they had no intentions of voting off Nush just was 50/50. It wasn't until Frenchy voted Nush first.

Really? I must not have said anything. But nush’s behavior both yesterday just before the Luv whack and now at the end of the day have solidified my belief that it’s them. It has to be.
    they/he
  • Options

Really? I must not have said anything. But nush’s behavior both yesterday just before the Luv whack and now at the end of the day have solidified my belief that it’s them. It has to be.

Can you explain what about their behaviour has changed? Besides wanting to vote off inactive players.
  • Options
    You jumped into the

You jumped into the Bella vote last minute saying specifically that you believed Emu was inactive but Bella was more sus because of just a feeling you had.

Then you jumped into D2 by not feeling anything sus about Emu, and jumping on how Luv (who was being slightly targeted because of his jesterish behaviour) was leaning towards scum and Nush was 50/50 but leaning towards scum more (just a sus). Then it wasn't until Frenchy voted Nush that you came in immediately with talking about Nush's partner. (Emu already had a vote on Luv too and you were busy).

Bringing it to now still saying your not comfortable voting off Emu because inactivity means they can't be scum.

Every day you have tried to protect a vote for Emu...hmmmmm
  • Options
    Yeah, actually, Song said that they considered Ice/Nush and Emu/Nush pairings...but now they say that Emu can't be bad if they're inactive

• Options
    I'm going to leave my vote where it is. If it turns out that Emu is mafia for sure - then I'm thinking Song next. IF Emu is not mafia and we lose because of my vote - I will greatly apologize. But right now - I can't help to shake this fact off.
  • Options
    Yeah, actually, Song said that they considered Ice/Nush and Emu/Nush pairings...but now they say that Emu can't be bad if they're inactive

I feel like Song has been trying to protect and "carry" emu as a buddy this whole time too.
  • Options

I feel like Song has been trying to protect and "carry" emu as a buddy this whole time too.

Speaking as someone who's had to carry an inactive partner, I can understand how frustrating that would be :D

• Options

Speaking as someone who's had to carry an inactive partner, I can understand how frustrating that would be :D

Haha right? I can only imagine but even just thinking of it sucks haha!
  • Options
    Well, sorry if I'm wrong, but I think I'm convinced

Vote: Emu

My initial theory that Nush and Emu are partners might be wrong, but I still think either one of them could be bad. Song's behavior towards Emu is strange, so I can see them as possible partners

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Vote Count:

Song votes Nush
    Icey votes Nush
    Nush votes Emu
    Pandora votes Emu
    Icey votes Emu

3- Emu (Nush, Pandora, Icey)
    1- Nush (Song)

There are about 30 mins reminaing. As of now, Emu will be eliminated
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options

My initial theory that Nush and Emu are partners might be wrong, but I still think either one of them could be bad. Song's behavior towards Emu is strange, so I can see them as possible partners

I completely agree that Song's behaviour is really strange. And your vote change for me on a MeLo (which I can't see you trying to bus when the alternative was you winning) makes me feel 100% safe of you. I also don't think Song would fight this hard for Nush vote right now if Nush and Song were partners - leaving Emu partnering up with someone (regardless who it is right this second - even though I'm 100% leaning to Song). So I think this vote would be the perfect vote. If Emu flips mafia - I think the amount of times Nush has tried to help get rid of Emu and the amount of times Song has tried to save Emu, could be an Emu/Song buddy.
  • Options

I completely agree that Song's behaviour is really strange. And your vote change for me on a MeLo (which I can't see you trying to bus when the alternative was you winning) makes me feel 100% safe of you. I also don't think Song would fight this hard for Nush vote right now if Nush and Song were partners - leaving Emu partnering up with someone (regardless who it is right this second - even though I'm 100% leaning to Song). So I think this vote would be the perfect vote. If Emu flips mafia - I think the amount of times Nush has tried to help get rid of Emu and the amount of times Song has tried to save Emu, could be an Emu/Song buddy.

Yeah, if Emu is bad, then this will clear out a bunch of people

• Options
    I wonder if Emu or Tuti will get on before flip
  • Options
    We only have 17 minutes left, so probably not

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member

If someone present doesn't do something and quickly, we're going to lose! It's a dead heat and I don't think Tuti's going to show!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

If someone present doesn't do something and quickly, we're going to lose! It's a dead heat and I don't think Tuti's going to show!

Well if no one else shows then Emu is out and I really feel Emu is going to flip Mafia
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    This is going to be one heck of a tense 15 minutes, but... !

On the bright side, Rose's Scummies are out and I won Most Stubborn/Aggressive player for the second year in a row! Hubs laughingly agrees.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member

On the bright side, Rose's Scummies are out and I won Most Stubborn/Aggressive player for the second year in a row! Hubs laughingly agrees.

I won best town player and most likely killed at night. Not surprised. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Hahaha! Congrats - I think!
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

Are you normally killed first? Hahaha!
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

Gratz Nush and DeKay! :) DeKay where's your tux? :p