Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Insert Theme] Mafia Game (Mafia Win)

Comments

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I'm wondering where Tuti is? :/ It's Sunday night though, and she did mention being overwhelmed with school stress.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    And what does it mean, to seem too safe? Like, not being willing to put out an opinion?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    And what does it mean, to seem too safe? Like, not being willing to put out an opinion?

I think it just means sounding town. Thats what I took from it anyways!
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

I just got the impression the last few days that what you were saying didn't really make you stand out as much. When I was scum with DeKay previously, you seemed more outspoken to me. Or maybe it's because you could read easily, and you were really certain she was bad that time
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    xSongx wrote: »
    Mouselline wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Hallo Nush.

So do you suggest just eliminating Emu then?

I don’t agree with this. Emus inactive but Bella’s sus. Better to go with the sus person rather than the inactive person. Sounds a bit like you might be trying to save your partner

I agree with the bolded part. Not totally sure if I think Icey could be Bella's partner though.

This was said in response to Mouse the day before mafia got him in N1. Agreeing to keep everyone on the Bella train and not look at Emu
  • Options
    I don't agree that Emu would be more active as mafia necessarily. I haven't seen her play but once and she was pretty inactive then, but not this inactive. Some people aren't comfortable being mafia and will therefore be a bit avoidant because it's stressful.

But in that case, who would the partner be?
    Song says it's not Song but that I've been sus all along for flying under the radar, but I don't see how that could even be reasoned. I've been active, involved, and not afraid to suspect someone I genuinely saw as sus. Hanging back on the Luv vote wasn't timidity on my part. It was seeing that it largely didn't matter by then because Frenchy had changed his vote.

I'm still trying to figure if his having been jester all along changes anything about his interactions, who he suspected and townread, as to whether that might have been an attempt to keep whoever he suspected was mafia, from voting him. Obviously that didn't work.

But I'll be turning in soon myself, and hit this again tomorrow, hopefully with clearer insight. We can't afford one more mistake.

Flying under the sus radar, is what I meant there. Like, I hadn't really been thinking of you as a scum option, which I think I also did in the game where you were alien. It's just a feeling I have. You have been pretty active though; I agree with that.

Okay, I'm really heading off now, lol

This feeling was the same feeling they had about Bella.

I really want to vote with Emu but at the same time - I'm REALLY thinking to vote towards Song now but Im so unsure about everything right now.
  • Options
    Yeah. :\ MeLo is really stressful. It's just as well that I was killed during one of the previous nights because I have no clue. My best guess is either Nush or Emu
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    What annoys me is that Emu is MIA when it's MeLo and every vote counts. If we're wrong about Nush then that's it for us

I feel good about Nush. Wish I’d been able to vote her the other day but I think today we definitely should.
    they/he
  • Options
    What annoys me is that Emu is MIA when it's MeLo and every vote counts. If we're wrong about Nush then that's it for us

I feel good about Nush. Wish I’d been able to vote her the other day but I think today we definitely should.

What makes you so sure about Nush?
  • Options
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »
    Pandora is still my strongest townread. I think the only thing making me think Tuti is town is that she wasn't aware of Mouse's night kill

Emu doesn't talk much, but they did vote yesterday. They contributed to the Luv elimination. I'm still 50/50 on them, maybe slightly scum leaning. It's hard to read someone who doesn't post much

Song's tone seems okay. Granted I didn't closely follow the last game so I'm not sure how Song is as scum, but I've observed that Song tends to really come up with sensible arguments and goes after her suspects when she's town

I do agree that Nush has been kind of under the radar. A lot of their reads feel kind of safe, and they only voted yesterday when Luv was already on the chopping block.

I'm open to voting either Nush or Emu today

Really? Oh gosh, that's making me doubt my Emu townread.

I don't want to vote Emu today, though. The two scum teams I can see atm are Nush/Icey or Nush/Emu, and Nush is the common factor there. I'd like to vote them out today and figure out their buddy tomorrow.

Vote Nush

Normally I wait until the last moment to vote, but that tends to not work out great, so I'm gonna vote now.

When I read this post too - it is bothersome. They are doubting their Emu read but also goes RIGHT into a Nush vote. Almost like protecting their partner.

Because I’ve felt like Nush should be whacked since D2. It wasn’t straight to her with no build up to it
    they/he
  • Options
    Pandora is still my strongest townread. I think the only thing making me think Tuti is town is that she wasn't aware of Mouse's night kill

Emu doesn't talk much, but they did vote yesterday. They contributed to the Luv elimination. I'm still 50/50 on them, maybe slightly scum leaning. It's hard to read someone who doesn't post much

Song's tone seems okay. Granted I didn't closely follow the last game so I'm not sure how Song is as scum, but I've observed that Song tends to really come up with sensible arguments and goes after her suspects when she's town

I do agree that Nush has been kind of under the radar. A lot of their reads feel kind of safe, and they only voted yesterday when Luv was already on the chopping block.

I don't want to vote Emu today, though. The two scum teams I can see atm are Nush/Icey or Nush/Emu, and Nush is the common factor there. I'd like to vote them out today and figure out their buddy tomorrow.

Vote Nush

Normally I wait until the last moment to vote, but that tends to not work out great, so I'm gonna vote now.

When I read this post too - it is bothersome. They are doubting their Emu read but also goes RIGHT into a Nush vote. Almost like protecting their partner.

Because I’ve felt like Nush should be whacked since D2. It wasn’t straight to her with no build up to it

Agh! I’m so sorry, *them. I feel horrible.
    they/he
  • Options
    I'm wondering where Tuti is? :/ It's Sunday night though, and she did mention being overwhelmed with school stress.

Now you’re trying to turn the vote on inactive players who can’t defend themselves. It’s Nush.
    they/he
  • Options

Vote Nush

Agh! I’m so sorry, *them. I feel horrible.

or he, either is fine. No worries. Just...not a dress. I went out in drag recently and it seemed fun as a lark, at first, but I discovered it's really not my thing. Exhausting and uncomfortable, to me personally.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

Now you’re trying to turn the vote on inactive players who can’t defend themselves. It’s Nush.

In all fairness, Emu could've defended themselves this who time - they have mentioned before they just weren't too concerned with the game
  • Options
    Yeah, it's not "can't". It's "won't" because they don't bother

• Options
    Yeah. :\ MeLo is really stressful. It's just as well that I was killed during one of the previous nights because I have no clue. My best guess is either Nush or Emu

I'm honestly getting such a town read from Nush and I think throughout the last 2 days - so many people did. The only reason the Nush vote started yesterday was because Frenchy (Jester) started it and Luv joined in quick to appear jester like. Before that vote Nush was town read by mainly everyone including our fallen friends.
  • Options

I just got the impression the last few days that what you were saying didn't really make you stand out as much. When I was scum with DeKay previously, you seemed more outspoken to me. Or maybe it's because you could read easily, and you were really certain she was bad that time

I don't seem able to scumread really well, with anyone but DeKay. For some reason I can spot her, so the times she's been mafia when I've played, I was the most aggressive in sussing her, and I was right.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

In all fairness, Emu could've defended themselves this who time - they have mentioned before they just weren't too concerned with the game

They’re going after both Emu and Tuti for being inactive.
    they/he
  • Options

Plus, you think someone who isn’t invested in the game would really be scum?
    they/he
  • Options
    At this point, I'd be comfortable voting either Luv or Emu and they are my only real suspicions.

Song and Pandora are my strongest town vibes, followed by Frenchy. Frenchy is superbly clever, though! And there is a jester too.

But then this. There's no way Luv and Icey are buddies, unless Icey is deliberately bussing his buddy so quickly, but I doubt it.

Oof I really messed that quote up, lol. But I'm leaning town on Icey more now. I feel like I've been forgetting about Nush, which concerns me, but I don't think I want to vote them today. I think I'll probably be voting Luv, in that case.

But this quote from you seems that you didn't want them whacked in D2 but rather you just were forgetting about Nush.
    I thought about it a bit, and now I'm highly doubting that it's Luv. Too many people are voting on him and no one is taking his defense. This is not right. I think that mafia is either leading this charge or they are watching us from the sidelines and celebrating. This can't be right. I'll go with another of my suspicions instead.

Vote: Nush

Who do you think would be Nush’s buddy? Does a Nush Icey scum team make sense?

This was the only thing you said for D2 about even considering Nush
  • Options

I'm honestly getting such a town read from Nush and I think throughout the last 2 days - so many people did. The only reason the Nush vote started yesterday was because Frenchy (Jester) started it and Luv joined in quick to appear jester like. Before that vote Nush was town read by mainly everyone including our fallen friends.

Was it really Frenchy who started the Nush train? Maybe he did do it to seem more suspicious

Song claims she's wanted to whack Nush since D2 as well. She didn't get to vote them though because Song said she wasn't able to come on

• Options

I don't seem able to scumread really well, with anyone but DeKay. For some reason I can spot her, so the times she's been mafia when I've played, I was the most aggressive in sussing her, and I was right.

Okay, that's fair

• Options

They’re going after both Emu and Tuti for being inactive.

I never saw him going AFTER Tuti just asking where she is (and even referred to her mentioning her school stress) - since as town you would know we need Tuti and Emu to vote before the final hour is up since we are in MeLo.
  • Options

Plus, you think someone who isn’t invested in the game would really be scum?

We had this player Bubbz who would always forget about the game past Day 1. One time she was my partner and I got eliminated first, and she didn't submit a night kill

• Options

Was it really Frenchy who started the Nush train? Maybe he did do it to seem more suspicious

Song claims she's wanted to whack Nush since D2 as well. She didn't get to vote them though because Song said she wasn't able to come on

If you read earlier comments by Song on D2 (including the one I quoted) showed that to start D2 they had no intentions of voting off Nush just was 50/50. It wasn't until Frenchy voted Nush first.